DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) Reviews

55 | Oak Lawn, IL

55 Reviews for DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ)

DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 1
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 2
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 3
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 4
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 5

Martha · Married on 08/10/2013

Everyone had a great time dancing, thanks Mark!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

We hired Mark Skorusa as our wedding DJ and we can't say enough good things about him! We wanted a Polish American DJ since we had a mix of guests and Mark did a fabulous job playing for both groups. Our dance floor was packed the whole night which made for a great time. The best part was he played until we closed down the venue at 2am which our friends couldn't believe! One thing we really appreciated too was how professional and attentive Mark was to all the details and how he came to check in with us on things to always making sure we were involved. He pronounced everyone's names perfectly which was really important to us and had a great professional and lively announcing style that did not sound like a soccer announcer which was something I definitely wanted to avoid. Also, night of our wedding the Cubs were playing a key championship game and since I and several guests were huge Cubs fans he gave us updates on the score and announced their win which is a memory we won't soon forget! Thanks so much Mark for the amazing job you did and for making our wedding so special. We highly recommend Mark to anyone who's looking for a professional DJ who will keep your guests dancing and having a good time! Believe me we did our DJ research and Mark was perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Stefani · Married on 10/27/2012

3.5

I have never been to a wedding where nearly every single guest stayed all the way until the end AND was on the dance floor almost the entire night! Mark did an amazing job of playing songs that appealed to all of our guests and everyone had a great time! We have had compliment after compliment about how much fun our reception was. Thanks, Mark!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Mark did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We wanted a variety of music to please older and younger guests and Mark was spot on. During planning, I was a little unsure of what song should be played during our cake cutting, so I asked Mark to pick one himself and surprise me. He chose a perfect song! We are more than pleased with our choice of DJ for our wedding. Our guests had a fantastic time and Mark kept them on the floor the entire night! I highly recommend Mark to anyone looking for a professional, experienced, and fun DJ.

Sent on 06/19/2014

monica · Married on 07/21/2012

Mark did a wonderful job and was very, very professional. The music was great and everyone had a wonderful time dancing out on the floor!!

Sent on 08/22/2012