DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) Reviews

55 | Oak Lawn, IL

55 Reviews for DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ)

DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 1
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 2
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 3
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 4
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 5
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 6
DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) 7

Tom · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Mark Skorusa was great. We were happy with his service. Very professional, organized and detailed. He followed up prior to the wedding for all the details just so that everything goes smoothly. Our songs were played at the reception. We would highly recommend him to our family and friends. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/10/2016

KC · Married on 06/11/2016

Great experience with DJ Mark Skorusa. Worth every penny. Kept our guests dancing all night long!

Sent on 10/26/2016
  • User6010784 · event on 11/28/2015

Very nice and professional. Kept the party going, and had a large variety of music. Definitely recommend using DJ Mark! I definitely will be contacting him for my next event!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Angie · event on 10/11/2015

DJ Mark Skorusa was a fantastic DJ. He was great at playing music that made my guests happy and he was very fun too! I felt so happy that after my sons christening i had alot of people raving about the DJ. I will definitely be calling Mark for all my future parties! Thanks Mark for being so awesome!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Gerry · event on 02/28/2015

Mark just would like to thank you again for the great job you did last night for my mom's 90th birthday party.my mom and family said it was like a wedding the music was great i do't think my mom will forget this one.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Malgorzata · event on 10/19/2014

Mark was very professional and easy going. Went along with our plan for the party. Made clear announcements, when necessary and managed to keep the youngsters occupied with different games.
    Probably should mention that 'older' generation had tons of fun dancing to his differentiated music:-). Would recommend for sure@!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • U

Ursula · event on 10/04/2014

Mark was amazing for our wedding! We knew that coming in because he DJ'd for many of our friends and family before, and he made them the best weddings we'd ever been to. He knows exactly what to do to keep everyone engaged and dancing all night long. We had both young and old, Polish and Irish, and both sides of families and friends were dancing all night. Our guests could not stop complimenting us and saying how great of a time they were having.

(**He DJ'd our wedding not bridal shower, but EventWire won't let me select this because I reviewed a wedding I stood up in dated 4 yrs ago)

Sent on 10/06/2014

Magdalena · Married on 06/07/2014

We didn't really know what type of music we should have at our wedding because our group was a Polish/American mix, with various generations. We obviously wanted to have a good time at our own wedding, but we also wanted to ensure that our family and friends had an even better time. DJ Mark Skorusa rocked our wedding reception! Everyone had a blast. Mark did an awesome job at keeping the dance floor full by picking up on what type of music the crowd wanted to dance to, and went with it. Everyone loved it. We were getting compliments all night. Mark was very professional throughout the whole thing. He even did Polish/English introductions and announcements throughout the night. We were very happy and plan on reaching out for future services.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Basia · Married on 10/12/2013

Mark did an amazing job for our wedding; we loved the extra perk of him also coming with a Photo Booth!! We love the memories of the book, it was a huge hit and an even bigger hit was DJ Mark! Bride 100% Polish, Groom is Mexican with part Columbian, and of course all our American friends/family… Mark did an amazing job keeping the music flow to keep everyone happy and dancing the whole night from 6:30-2AM! He didn’t miss a beat and everyone was sore the next day from dancing. We gained so many compliments on the music and the photo booth. I can't wait to have another big party (baptism's in the future) just get dancing again!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

Dj mark was very interactive with the party he had good energy and worked with us very well. He played anything we asked him. He even figured out how to pronounce everyone's first and last names!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Christine · Married on 11/03/2012

Mark did an awesome job. We had nothing but compliments from everyone. We have used Mark in the past and will be using him again in the future...thanks for making our daughters wedding one to remember.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Lyndsey · Married on 10/26/2012

Had a great time with great music. My whole wedding loved the photobooth!!! Definately recommend Mark as a Dj to anyone!!! Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/18/2012

aggie · Married on 09/15/2012

Mark, thank you for making our wedding day one that nobody will ever forget. You are so full of life !!! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about you. We will definitely recommend your services to others. Thank you for getting everyone off their seats. We had so much fun and we thank you kindly for a job beyond well done.
    Aggie & Marcus

Sent on 10/05/2012

Greg · Married on 08/18/2012

AWESOME!!! I will recommend DJ Mark to any person getting married. He is a must have if you want to have a fun wedding. We had over a hundred people at the wedding and every single one of them danced. He mixed slow and fast music, Polish and American.
    We booked DJ Mark early, but then completely forgot to fill out the questionnaire about what we wanted. We finally got it to him two days before the wedding. We picked out a few songs, like our first dance, entrance song, etc., and left everything else up to his choice as long as he got everyone to dance and have a good time.
    We had Frank Sinatra playing during dinner, and then a fantastic mix of music throughout the entire wedding reception.
    By the end, which went until 2 am, we had people, both Polish and American, telling us that this was easily the best and most fun wedding they had ever been to!
    DJ Mark is super professional, easy to work with, and definitely a must for your wedding. I can't stress how much I would recommend him.

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/01/2011

This DJ kept the party going!! He took our list of songs and added to them and had our guests on the dance floor all night! Everybody had so much fun that when it came time to leave we had to pay an extra half hour because NOBODY wanted to leave, including us!! DJ Mark Skorusa was very professional and was like part of the family. He did an amazing job!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Katarzyna · Married on 08/20/2011

Mark was the BEST dj. If I ever have another event I will absolutely contact Mark.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Annette · Married on 06/19/2010

Mark is truly one of the best DJ's out there. He can read a crowd almost instantly, and he kept everyone dancing all night long. He also did a fantastic job emceeing everything through the night, keeping it flowing smoothly.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Monika · Married on 09/06/2008

Really fun and professional. We and our guests had so much fun! Our dance floor was full the whole night.

Sent on 03/03/2009

Stacie · Married on 06/02/2015

Mark was professional in his manner, very concerned with meeting our needs for the reception party.
    He called days before the event and carefully reviewed our requests for music & more importantly, asked us about what we wanted & what we didn't want. Mark was funny & very entertaining at our event!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Agnieszka · event on 05/03/2015

A little pricy but well worth it. Great with kids and adults enjoy his music choices.

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • User4503298 · event on 10/12/2014

very professional i would use dj mark skorusa in the future again

Sent on 10/26/2014

Martha · Married on 08/30/2014

We had a blast, and all our guests raved about the music. Mark helped create a great atmosphere and made sure everyone was having a good time!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Christine · Married on 10/05/2013

DJ Mark did a great job at my wedding. He was willing to work with me and my lack of musical sense. He helped make a smoothe transition between the different events at the reception. My mom was also pleaseantly surprirsed on how well he spoke Polish. She truely enjoyed his ability to translate the introductions and make everyone at our wedding know what was happening. There were people dancing the whole night on the dance floor and I do think it had to do with Mark's choices of music. We had a great time and would definitly recommend DJ Mark!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Monica · Married on 05/14/2016

Dj Mark Skorusa was an amazing DJ. Quick to respond to emails, texts, and phone calls. He took all of our little ideas and put them together for an awesome night. I am Polish and my husband is Mexican, so we had quite the variety of music. Mark did an amazing job combining all types of music, we received so many complements! I already recommended him to a friend that is getting married.

Sent on 09/23/2016
  • User3768323 · event on 12/19/2013

I sent in a list of song requests to Mark and he was able to find and play everything on the list. Mark was very easy to work with and I could also pay on-line with my credit card. We had a great party!
    Thanks Mark!