23 Reviews for Dj Mario

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
23 Dj Mario Reviews

I first heard about DJ Mario 4 years ago because of my best friend's wedding. He was amazing and I knew that if I got married one day, I would choose him for my wedding entertainment. The day finally came a little over two weeks ago and I got him for DJ entertainment and he did a remarkable job! Until this day, my guests are telling me how great he was. He knows his crowd and follows it perfectly, he's a very down to earth person and was always available when we needed to meet. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone, you won't regret it one bit. I've been two four different wedding where he was the DJ and I can honestly say that he is THE BEST. Thank you, DJ Mario for being one of the main reasons my wedding reception rocked! My husband and I can't thank you enough. We both trusted you fully and you did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Antoinette, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In short, Mario is awesome.

I already knew DJ Mario does good work from his nights hosting Moomba. However, when it comes to wedding receptions, his brilliance and expertise really comes to light. Above all, he is a very pleasant and professional person to work with. He helped us with many aspects of planning and offered many great ideas without being pushy. He knows all the best venues, all the vendors and of course all the best music. He helped us decide the optimal room layout, as well as set the itinerary - many small details we would have missed, Mario picked up on and made the experience even more enjoyable. He knows how keep the energy in the room at high intensity. One thing is for sure, few people ever leave the dance floor and nobody gets bored with DJ Mario.

Mario also handles things like the room lighting, the dry fog machine and entertains on the microphone, all of which takes the presentation to another level. As he has been doing this a while, he is also familiar with all the right people and is able to seamlessly work with them and incorporate them into the event. He is like a wedding planner, DJ and MC all in one.

Just to further demonstrate the level of professionalism and dedication you will get from DJ Mario - We learned he had an ill family member on the night of our wedding who was undergoing surgery. Yet, he still came out and performed at the top of his game. We later found out that surgery had gone well, thank god. However, we are truly appreciative for all you did that night and we hope your family member had a speedy recovery.

For the men out there reading this, I asked my husband if he had anything to say and he said "DJ Mario is like Tom Brady in the 4th quarter." whatever that means, lol

- Mike and Berna Chater

Profile Picture Berna, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soirée inoubliable avec le meilleur dj! Music varier toujours une piste de danse pleine ! Je le recommande sans aucune hésitation. The best !!!

Profile Picture Jocelyne, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I want to compliment DJ Mario on his solid delivery and professionalism. If you are looking for a “true” entertainer who will light up your evening, you’ve chosen the right DJ. The years of experience are far ahead to any competitor; the variety of recent music and artists are well reviewed and assessed whilst having a mixture of ANY foreign tune, rest assured that Mario will perfect it. Cheers to quality and to a great evening. – STEVEN S.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DJ! We had a Lebanese-Latino wedding and would definitively recommend him. Not only was he a great DJ but he also took care of all the planning, before and during the wedding night. His great personality made him fun to work with and he was super available for our questions and concerns. Plus, his experience is priceless since he was able to adapt the music to the crowd and the vibe.

Profile Picture Miriam, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Magnifique Mariage grâce à Mario!!Il a fait un très bon choix de musiques et il y avait une très bonne organisation de sa part.Il a mis beaucoup d'ambiance pendant la soirée et tous les invités étaient contents.Un très gros Merci et je le recommande à tout le monde.
Houssam & Ghenwa

Profile Picture Ghenwa, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mario did a terrific job for our wedding. He is extremely courteous and easy to get a hold of. He is extremely well organized and helps you thoroughly plan your wedding music/ambiance, leaving no stone unturned. The quality of his setup (lights, smoke machines, etc.) and music is unreal.

Many of our guests told us he was one of the best DJ's they have ever heard. He played mostly English, Iranian as well as some Arabic songs.

We were referred by people who spoke very highly of him. Goes without saying, but he exceeded our expectations. We were very blessed with having a fantastic wedding day. DJ Mario was the icing on the cake.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning on getting married.

Thank you !!

Profile Picture Sina, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Mario provided us with amazing entertainment on our wedding night! He made people dance all night and is very flexible and understanding of the needs of his clients. He has a very charming personnality and keeps guests entertained. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Joe, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want your guests on the dance floor all night hire DJ Mario! He's amazing/attentive, flexible and he knows how to read a crowd. Its already a month after our wedding and ppl are still talking about what an amazing party it was.

Profile Picture mel and nick, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our wedding had two challenges: the mix of Armenian and Egyptian culture, and the younger crowd (less than 30) who enjoy more today's music than traditional music that must be played in these types of weddings. DJ Mario's tools to organize the day and his feel for the crowd gave this our best night, played music that everyone enjoyed all night long. We were surprised at the good mix of music for all of us and at how Mario coordinated every moment of the wedding, from introduction by checking on us to the last moments of the night. Thank you for helping make this the best day of our lives. Definitely recommendable.

Profile Picture User4487968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mario is a very experienced DJ who knows how wedding run, the risks during the wedding planning and execution phases.
He has a wide range of contacts with Flourists, Photographers, videographers etc.. who he can refer you to. This greaty reduces the stress of finding appropriate vendors during the planning stages.
He sits with you on two / three pre wedding meetings to discuss your needs, analyze your entertainment demands, plan your wedding day properly and then offers you a set of options and suggestions each carefully tailored to match your needs.
His prices are very competitive with the market and affordable. His music is very creative, large selection, and always up to date. He is a good entertainer/MC/re-presenter/ and wedding day coordinator.
I would recommend him to future couples looking for a creative and dynamic DJ.

Profile Picture User5483281, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Going with DJ MARIO was the best decision of our wedding planning. Anyone can play music and most DJs can play good music. But Mario was so much more than that! He was the manager of the whole event. He coordinated everything with the reception hall and the kitchen. We told him all our wishes a few days before the wedding and he made a schedule for the night. He managed everything seamlessly and made sure we did not miss anything. We went to 5 wedding this summer, including ours. The other 4 couples unanimously said they regret not going with DJ MARIO. We loved him. Our guests loved him. You'll love him!

Profile Picture Tony, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ, keeps the party going and knows how to read the crowd and how to manage the time during the whole event. More than a dj, he is a coordinator.

Profile Picture Edward, 6/27/15, 1 Review

DJ MARIO YOU ROCK MY MAN,
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE CRAZY NIGHT YOU PROVIDED ME,

Profile Picture User4560931, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj mario was recommended to me and i was told he is the best DJ in montreal. It didnt take much time to see why. Mario played a big part in our wedding. We wanted different types of music ( lebanese italian wedding) and DJ Mario came through. Mario offers a variety of services which can cater to different tastes.
Our wedding was definitely a party because of DJ Mario. His music knowledge is unbelievable and the technology he uses is top of the line. i recommend DJ Mario to anyone getting married or planning an event.

Profile Picture Tarek, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wide variety of music. Didnt have to get an MC! The dj was able to pace the entire event professionally. Guest request are welcome within reason. Fun ambiance. The setup was done the way we wanted to.

Profile Picture Yazan, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent service, would refer to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Hussam, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I recommend to anyone looking for a dj to call dj mario because hes one of the best dj in montreal !!!!! DJ MARIO ALL THE WAY !!!

Profile Picture mirvat , 9/29/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very amazing dj!! You don't even have time to sit down!! Nice songs ! Everthing 100% . I really recommend Dj mario for any event! He's the best of all!

Profile Picture Zeinab, 9/29/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mario is the best Dj this city has to offer. He was the DJ at our wedding more than 4 years ago and it was amazing. Mario also made some great suggestions such has the tamtam player which really blew the roof off! four plus years later and people are still telling us how much they enjoyed the music!

Thanks Mario for making our night unforgettable!

Profile Picture Ibrahim, 8/31/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best music with the best dj.

Profile Picture Jess, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Mario did an amazing night at my wedding. He knows how to make people dance. He is very professional and i can assure you that he is one of the top dj in canada:):)

Profile Picture Myriam, 9/5/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Being very professional FUN and great at what he does his the man you need for your wedding ,
to his presentation , to his show and his whole stand ,light and much more .....

Profile Picture Christian, 8/7/10, 1 Review