12 Reviews for DJ Manski DJ Service

Microphones (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

We could not have asked for a more awesome DJ/MC. He kept our guests entertained with a great mix of music. His website made planning the events of the night a breeze. We loved having the lighted monogram on the dance floor too.
I would highly recommend DJ Manski if you are wanting the perfect DJ for your perfect day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Manski is the best in the area! Not only did he make our reception amazing, he took the time to meet with us and make our experience unique prior to our wedding. Thanks E!

Profile Picture Patrick, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Manksi is by far the best DJ that I have ever seen at a reception. I know I am biased since he was the DJ for my reception, but it is a great feeling to have people still come up to me and say "You're DJ was awesome!". A lot of people have said that they were worn out from having so much fun dancing to all of the music he played. When we initially met with him to see if we wanted to work with him we made the decision to hire him on the first meeting. He makes planning very easy. He helps with making sure your reception goes the way that you want it to. After trying to conduct our wedding ourselves it was a sigh of relief that he greeted us at the door of the reception and put us at ease and told us to get ready to have fun. Book this DJ before word gets out and he is impossible to book because he is that good. His setup is awesome as well. We will always remember our reception forever because of him! Thank you DJ Manksi! Justin and Carly

Profile Picture Justin, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

You are Awesome!! Thank You Dj Manski!! Our wedding reception would not have been the best without you! Jeff and I are so happy you were part of our event!. You went above and beyond our expectations!. What a wonderful night! Thank you so much!!.. If I ever need a DJ again, you will be the one!

Profile Picture Jeff & Blair, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Manski did an awesome job providing good music at our wedding! He was easy to work with and provided us a variety of song samples and worksheets before the wedding. He was also very accommodating and could easily be reached whenever we had questions. He made our reception so much fun!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had our wedding back in April with DJ Manski as our DJ. He did a great job running the whole reception and put beautiful uplightings that WOWed our guests. We received so many compliments about how awesome our wedding was and a big part of that is because of our DJ! We had so much fun and I couldn't thank him enough for a wonderful job he had done on our wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our 25th wedding anniversary and renewal of vows, would never be forgotten with DJ Manski as our dj. We were never disappointed as he brought out all the 80's music that we liked, when me and John were still in our romancing and courting stage. Lol. While dancing with my husband, we felt like that he brought us back to that time, as I could see the twinkle in John's eyes, still brings shivers and goosebumps.lol. Thank you , we would never forget the joy you brought to that event and our lives.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiance and now my husband planned a quick wedding because he was scheduled to leave for military duty to Japan by April. We were in a panic scrambling to find different services to suit the wedding's needs. DJ Manski was one of the 2 options we were choosing for the DJ service, and we were not disappointed. His different array of music was able to entertain every guests at different ages. Setup was also fabulous and magnificent. More bang for the buck. We will make sure if we have a daughter and she will get married we will get him again as the DJ, just make sure the music is still up to date...haha

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/19/12, 1 Review
4.7

Their service made my wedding memorable. Very professional, and was able to accommodate our budget. He even let my grandfather do the DJing for awhile which was unforgettable. Thank you very much!

Profile Picture Elisa, 1/21/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Manski did an AWESOME job on our wedding! He offered great suggestions for the prewedding and ceremony sessions as well as being able to incorporate all of our requests for the reception. He was a pleasure to work with and truely helpped make our special day memorable.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/11, 1 Review