DJ Mancho Reviews

DJ Mancho 1
DJ Mancho 2

Andrea · Married on 03/03/2019

Excellent service

Dj mancho was a great DJ for my wedding very professional The music was wonderful and he had people dancing the entire time. The photo booth was excellent. Would highly recommend and hire again!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    DJ Mancho 3

Angie Franco · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Celebration

The entire process was very smooth thanks to DJ Mancho’s professionalism. He is a very skilled and talented DJ. His music selection and entertainment were phenomenal, music was upbeat and modern. Everyone complimented how great the music and atmosphere was. We are greatly satisfied with his skills and will most definitely recommend him to everyone we know. Thank you DJ Mancho for making our wedding Espectacular!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jennifer Munoz · Married on 12/08/2017

Best DJ Service

DJ Mancho is my preferred vendor as a DJ He is my contact person for any events I may have. He also has provided services for me for my personal events. He is very knowledgeable with every genre of music. He is always on time always willing to stay after hours and such a pleasant to work with. Highly recommended.

Jennifer