38 Reviews for DJ Luna Entertainment

Consultation (4)
Projector (1)
37 DJ Luna Entertainment Reviews

3.0

Disappointed with the service.Enrique aka dJ Luna was my DJ for my wedding at the Addison.Has a dJ he should know when to change the music so people stay in the dance floor. My guest and I were requesting other song to be play and he took for ever to play them. His is music list is very boring. He need to update.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ambar, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting
3.0

Communication was very good throughout the booking process. We felt he was very organized especially with the DJ worksheet he asks you to fill out. He was very professional at that time. The music for the ceremony was beautiful. Then there was the reception, here is the hiccup we encountered. We asked for 2 songs to be our first dance: the first being a slow song and then the second being a merengue (Hispanic 2 step) so it can lead to a quicker one and close it off. We actually had this conversation a couple times regarding this so I thought we were all set. He played the merengue first then the slow song and then he played the merengue AGAIN and asked everyone to join (we had not asked this). Also, when it was time to play the father-daughter dance he played the song with NO LYRICS!!!! When we talked about this later he said he didn't have the one with the lyrics. I felt like this is something he could have discussed with me prior because I could have given him the right song if I knew this since I already had provided other songs. The music for the party was fine, but I felt like the announcements weren't the best and at the end of the night, I felt like he just packed up and left. He didn't call for the last song or anything! I suggest looking into the reviews carefully before booking.

Profile Picture Rafelina, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
2.8

We decided to go with DJ Luna based on their 5-star reviews but unfortunately we didn't have much luck with him. After the wedding, the numerous comments that my husband and I have received is how terrible the DJ was. The first songs that were played to open the dance floor were poorly chose and he played multiple songs from our "Do not Play" list. He also failed to fill in the awkward silence space with appropriate music when we were experiencing a technical glitch. My husband and I gave him multiple signals to start playing music in order to distract the audience and he completely ignored us throughout the whole night.
Luckily we had a band come in towards the end of the night that was the saving grace but his music choices and unprofessionalism throughout the whole night nearly ruined our wedding. Our families are the type to dance the night away and who know how to party but honestly the music just sucked! We were pleased with every other one of our vendors but we're disappointed that the most important vendor of the night did not meet our expectations.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Enrique from DJ Luna is AMAZING. My husband's family are not really dancers at all, and he got a lot of them on the dance floor. He was super responsive and listened to ALL of my requests. Also, the lighting he provided was so well done! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Arielle, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Awesome DJ! Kept everyone on the dance floor! The spotlight on the cake was beautiful and the up-lights were exactly what I was looking for. And the monogram on the dance floor was a huge hit! Very professional set up. Would hire again!

Profile Picture Krystine, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure working with DJ Luna. Responded quickly to my emails, phone calls and text. Very professional, on time and on point. Worked with me and my now husband in everything we needed and asked for. Highly recommend DJ Luna for any event. Thank you again.

Profile Picture S, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is a great wedding DJ...our wedding was DIY and lots of stuff got disordered during the day of...however DJ was cool and calm and knew precisely what to do. I am really impressed by the work done by him

Profile Picture User5536849, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Luna was outstanding. He was always available to chat when any questions came up. I think our wedding was a little harder than most because we only had 50 guests but the dancers in the group where always on the dance floor. He spinned everything we requested from country music and Billy Joel during our cocktail hour to Salsa, Merengue and Bachata, reggeton and freestyle during the party. He made everything flow even with our different types of genres. Our guests raved about the music. And when a guest requested a song our Do Not Play List he told them politely he couldn't because the bride and groom didn't want those songs played. Truly an awesome DJ and nice guy. We recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Cori, 4/8/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Great Job Enrique!!!! You did EXACTLY what we wanted and when necessary, you played to the crowd. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture User6631176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Luna was the absolutely perfect DJ. Not only did he have a huge variety of music to offer he was so easy to work with and immediately made us all feel confident that he and everything about the wedding was going to be great. Everything the bride chose he played and for any of the gaps that she hadn't decided on DJ Luna chose exactly the right music for the moment. He truly couldn't have been better, more professional, or easier to work with. He was the perfect combination of professional and friendly. If I could have given him a rating higher than 5 stars I would have. I cannot recommend him highly enough he was terrific!

Profile Picture Virginia, 2/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Luna did an amazing job at my wedding two weeks ago. My husband and I are more than happy with the entertainment services he provided. Throughout the whole planning process and during the wedding, he was beyond professional. He quickly responded to all my emails and was available to meet during convenient hours. During my wedding, he kept his calm when things began to get out of control (typical wedding chaos), which made us feel at ease. My guest consisted of a diverse group of individuals (age, culture, etc.) and he played music that fitted everyone’s liking. I highly recommend you hire DJ Luna for your event. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Emerly, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

What an excellent job Enrique did! I cant help express how thankful I am that my wedding came out beautiful. He is very organized from beginning to end. Accommodates to your schedule for any meetings needed. I had him for DJ, Master of Ceremony, cake lighting and the dry ice (Dancing on clouds). Loved how everything came out. He is very accommodating to the crowd making sure everyone has fun!
Thank you so much Enrique!! I will make sure to recommend you for any upcoming events :)

Profile Picture natalie, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Best DJ EVER! He was very kind and super professional!! Made many wonderful suggestions on what kind of music to play and he really got people of the dance floor. The lights with his set up made our reception look super amazing! We totally recommend!

Profile Picture User4992960, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Did a amazing job. The lights that he brought made the place look amazing.

Profile Picture Raul, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Luna was one of the BEST DJs that we have ever hired for the Marine Corps Birthday Ball.
He was on time, very professional, competent and had a nice variety of music to accommodate all our guests.
He showed flexibility with on-the-spot special requests and a wonderful friendly attitude.
He performed his DJ skills accompanied with an amazing display of lights that added to the festive atmosphere.
We strongly recommend DJ Luna.

Profile Picture US Marine Corps Forces, South, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Best DJ ever!!! He is very responsible, flexible, and awesome DJ and Master of Ceremony for any party. Everybody had a great time at our wedding and keep complementing us about the music. We were dancing all night long. If you cannot make up your mind yet, please go with DJ Luna and I can guarantee that it would be the right choice :) . 100% Recommended!

Profile Picture Andreina, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

BEST DJ EVER! He played everything that we asked for, and played all requests immediately! Announced when to sit and eat & when to get up and dance! And dance they did! I have never seen so many people dance at a wedding in my whole life. Everyone asked me where I found him. I know for sure that my wedding would not have been as fun without him.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had an amazing time and have been constantly receiving compliments about last night. We couldn't have done it without you!! Also, thank you for making last minute adjustments for us with the uplighting and such. You are a true professional.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Enrique at David's Bridal in January 2015 along with his wife. The couple is amazing and very personable, lovely personalities. Our wedding was August 30, 2015 at a venue in Weston. Our communication over the months leading up to the wedding was always on point. DJ Luna was always responsive and he went above and beyond to meet our expectations for the wedding. DJ Luna has a wedding worksheet that covered every possible aspect of the wedding details. We communicated the type of music that we wanted to hear and few songs for the play list. The DJ took our comments and filled in the rest of the music and it flowed very well. My guests commented again and again that our DJ was the bomb. My soloist commented that the DJ’s mic was “hot”. I was not sure what that meant (LOL) but it was a good thing. The DJ was very personable and invited guests to make request, and yes he honored the requests. The rates were very competitive with other vendors that we consulted with and the services were well worth the money. The music flowed well, the up lighting complimented the remainder of the décor in the room, sound was clear and he was great with the guests. Highly, highly recommend his services for any Wedding, Party or Event.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 8/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure to have DJ Luna at my wedding. He was professional, attentive, and met our needs. We all had a great time. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family!!!

Profile Picture Jane, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Freddy was very communicative, interested in hearing about what we wanted and contributing his own ideas to give a great service. Our guests repeatedly commented during and after the wedding about what a good job he did and he helped make our wedding reception have such a great party atmosphere despite the heat!! Thanks Freddy

Profile Picture Tom, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very easy going and amazing at reading the floor

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Luna for many reasons. First, he was one of the very few truly bilingual DJ's available with true knowledge of the music we wanted to play at our wedding. Second, his prices and packages are reasonable for what you are getting. Most importantly, he is a professional. He was always responsive if we had any questions, and the day of the wedding, he made sure we had a great time. If you are looking for a DJ for your next event, it is my humble opinion, you must give Enrique a phone call. You will be happy you did!!

Profile Picture Layren, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Luna was the best decision we made while shopping for our wedding DJ. Enrique listened to our suggestions and made our wedding music beyond perfect. The ceremony was beautiful, cocktail hour music was perfect and during our reception he made sure that everyone was on the dance floor.

Great DJ with an awesome music selection. Will recommend him 100%

Profile Picture Jeanine, 3/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with DJ Enrique and DJ Mark was amazing, they are very professional and care about every little detail. DJ Mark took care of the music at my reception and everybody loved his music. Nobody wanted to be seated. I recommend DJ Luna for any event, you and your guests will have a lot of fun! Thank you!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews