78 Reviews for Loyalty Entertainment LTD

Projector (3)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)

Anne just did out engagement photos, and she was nothing but awesome! They came out great, and she was open to all of out ideas. I can't wait for her to do our wedding! Nicole is super amazing, as well! This team made it so easy to decide that we wanted them for our wedding at Cavanaugh's that it was the first official thing we did in the wedding planning. Can't wait til next year!! :D

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Hands down the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process was to hire Loyalty Entertainment as our DJ. Nicole was so helpful and kind throughout the entire year, providing all of the information and details we needed. We had DJ 007 (Ryan) for our ceremony and reception, and he was just AWESOME. We met with him about a month before the wedding and walked through every detail of the day and all of our requests. The day of was flawless, he took everything we noted into account, and outside of those requests he knew EXACTLY how to get our crowd up and dancing. The dance floor was packed all night - kids, friends, family, grandparents - everyone was dancing. Ryan even came out onto the dance floor to dance with all of us and lead the line dances. Our guests loved it, we got SO many compliments on our DJ. Loyalty knows exactly how to make the day SO special, and just an absolute blast. I would recommend 1000%!

Profile Picture Ashton, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loyal was so wonderful! Him and his wife nicole are so wonderful to work with. So very friendly and willing to do whatever you want for your special day! My wedding was 8/18/18. My guest loved him and thought it was so great he got out on the dance floor and got the crowd going. He has are a great variety in music to keep all guest of any age entertained. I wouldn't recommend anyone

Profile Picture Heather, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Uplighting

We used Loyalty Entertainment for DJ services (DJ Loyal) and videography (Aaron) for our wedding in August. This team is EXCELLENT, and if you have the chance to work with them, we highly recommend it! First, the consultation process was so easy. We were able to meet with them on a weekend since we were planning from out of town, and we met both DJ Loyal and Aaron on the same evening. He took the entire night to go through our timeline, offer advice, and work with our music choices. He also helped us choose a lovely color for uplighting. The night of, DJ Loyal was absolutely fantastic. He came to get us before the reception started to let us have a “first look” at the reception hall with the uplighting, the décor, and everything else. It was such a special and intimate moment, and we are so happy he had us do that!! He was a fun MC, constantly read the room to keep people laughing, and was able to master the music mix to keep everyone on the dance floor the whole night. He and his crowd specialist danced with people, salsaed the night away, and even worked with us to make sure we had a mix of Brazilian and American music. Since my husband’s family is French and Brazilian, the mix of different types of music was very important to us, and DJ Loyal killed it! So many people talked to us afterwards and told us what a great DJ he was. Working with Aaron was also wonderful. We haven’t received our video yet, but he was so easy to work with and was a calming presence the day of. The mark of a great videographer is that they are there for all the right moments but are also discreet enough that you don’t notice them, and Aaron did such a wonderful job. Finally, I have to give a shout out to Nicole, Loyal’s wife and the one who manages the logistics and contractual aspects! She is so responsive, and we loved working with her. We can’t wait for our video and are so thankful we found the Loyalty Entertainment team!

Profile Picture Naomi, 8/17/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

My wedding was on August 11,2018 and DJ Loyal was my DJ. I know it was my own wedding, but DJ Loyal was seriously the best DJ I have ever experienced. He had the party started before the dancing even began. People were already on the dance floor before actual dancing was started. I had multiple people at my wedding tell me how this was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to! And I owe it all to Loyal. He really knows how to get the party started. He knows that this is your day and things need to run at your pace. My husband and I had the best reception and were so happy with how DJ Loyal ran things. He keeps things exciting from the moment you walk on the dance floor to the moment the reception ends. They even come on the dance floor and lead dances for people who may not know the dance! I would recommend DJ Loyal to any bride who wants to have an amazing time at there reception! I cannot thank him enough for making my wedding day the best day ever! Thank you again Loyal! :)

Photos
Profile Picture Anna, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I cannot say enough about Loyal! HE MADE THE WEDDING UNFORGETTABLE! I recommend him forever! It was our absolute pleasure working with this company! BEST EVER! :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Ryan with Loyalty Entertainment and his sidekick crowd specialist were AWESOME and our wedding would not have been nearly as fun and energetic without them. From the song choice to the quality sound system to the energetic personalities of our DJ and crowd specialist we could not be more pleased with out decision. We had lots of positive feedback from guests. Loyalty Entertainment definitely kept the party going!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loyalty Entertainment did not disappoint! We chose to use their photography, videography, and DJ services and we are very happy that we did. Their professionalism and kindness are second to none. Anne kept us on the perfect schedule and she took THE most gorgeous photos. Aaron was SO much to work with and he even held me bobbi pins for me. Loyal & his team rocked our reception. Every, single person that talks to me about our reception talks about our DJ and the crowd specialist and how much fun they had. We honestly cannot thank Loyalty Entertainment enough for helping to make our dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Ali, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

worked with loyalty for dj, photography and "during event" coordination...i haven't gotten our pictures back from ashley yet, but i can say that at the event she was wonderful to have around and made us all feel very comfortable. i'll update when i see the outcome of her work. her portfolio is amazing, so i imagine i am going to be very happy. i can, however, review in detail working with nicole, dj mike mc and emily m. nicole is the owner of the business, and she was a pleasure to work with...once she understood what we wanted and our budget, she matched everything up perfectly and was very responsive to my questions. (loyalty has a set of folks they employ as subcontractors, as i understand it, so you have lots of flexibility and options.). i cannot say enough good things about dj mike mc--he listened to us, flawlessly provided music for our ceremony and reception (same space) and even got on the dance floor with our guests to lead dances and keep the energy up. he was a pleasure to have around and so many people commented on how awesome our dj was...his set up was so professional looking and added so much to the look and feel of our wedding. as a side note, i highly recommend the uplighting option. i cannot image our wedding without mike! thank goodness nicole lined him up for us. emily m. provided during event coordination. we had a very basic package with this, so i cannot speak to all she can offer, but for us, we chose a venue that we provided all the vendors, decorations, etc. it was really nice to have her there keeping track of all the vendors and also keeping the timeline going. i honestly think she probably did way more than i know, and i don't know what could have gone wrong without her! i seriously forgot about anything but having fun once she got there. i highly recommend day-of-coordination for those of you planning more of DIY event. it is worth the extra money so that you can actually enjoy all the hard work you put in planning.

Profile Picture t, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

If you’re looking for a great time of dancing and amazing photos loyalty entertainment is the way to go! Loyal is an amazing dj, and very flexible, eats and fun to work with! Anne was our photographer and our pictures turned out amazing, I couldn’t be happier with everything loyalty has done for our special day!

Profile Picture Crista, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Loyalty Entertainment was absolutely fantastic to work with!! Nicole was extremely helpful during the entire planning process and very attentive to any questions we had. Loyal and his crowd specialist Mac kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG! My husband and I wanted to dance all night and Loyal definitely kept that as his main priority. We had so many guests asking us where we found DJ Loyal because he was the best DJ they had ever seen at a wedding! Anne is an absolute sweetheart to work with! She really made it her priority to understand exactly the types of photos we wanted on our wedding day. She has such a creative eye for detail as well as a true talent for photography. Additionally, Anne did such an amazing job keeping everything/everyone on schedule - We don't know what we would have done without her! Our pictures are absolutely STUNNING and my husband and I could not be happier with how they turned out. Thanks again, Loyalty Entertainment!

Profile Picture Glennis , 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Loyalty entertainment was all around fantastic!!! Every single person that I talked to and/or worked with were so nice and funny. They truly understand how important the day is and want it to be the best it possibly can. Not only did they listen to everything we requested, the went above and beyond expectation. We originally met Loyal and his wife Nicole at a bridal show and then went to talk to them at a different bridal show months later and they remembered us. That truly made me feel special and I knew that they genuinely cared about us and our day. Since our ceremony and reception were at 2 different locations we had a dj at the ceremony site to play music as our guests were arriving, during the ceremony itself, and then afterwards as well. Everything was right on que and perfect. We had DJ 007 for our reception and people loved him. I still have people compliment how well they did. DJ Magic Mike also accompanied him and got people out on the dance floor. Our photographer got so many pictures of him dancing and engaging with our guests which we had no idea they would do but how awesome is that! We also had a photo booth provided by them and the attendant assembled all the photo strips in a book for me and made sure everyone left with their copies. I honestly can not say enough good things about everyone I met with this company, I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Thank you all for making our day great! ❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Caree, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Loyalty Entertainment Ltd was hired to DJ my brother's wedding reception. DJ 007 was the DJ and he did an excellent job at everything, from arriving early to set up and test sound, to reading the crowd and making great music selections, to keeping the energy alive, to making announcements, to staying professional and fun all night long.

Another time, I hired L.E. Ltd to host the photobooth at an elementary school event I run. Loyal showed up early, set up, clean up, and was super professional and fun with the children and their families. Everything went smoothly from contract to payment and I couldn't be more thankful for all the services this great company provides. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loyalty Entertainment and DJ Loyal exceeded all of our expectations - and we had many to say the least! Loyal and his wife, Nicole, were amazing to work with during all phases leading up to the wedding. We met with Loyal in person twice before the wedding for him to get to know us and to review our requests for the music and style of wedding we were looking for. DJ Loyal rocked the house! There was not a second of the reception that we didn't have people dancing - it was so much fun! We also used Loyalty Entertainment for our videography. Aaron was wonderful and we love everything! Everything was top notch! We are so happy that we picked Loyalty Entertainment for our special day! It was perfect!

Photo
Profile Picture Amanda, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

They made my daughters reception a night we will never forget! Professional, entertaining and FUN! Recommending them to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Anne did a photo shoot for my son's senior pictures. He hates taking pictures and is very shy. Anne was very flexible with our busy schedules and on point with her choice of areas to take pictures. Anne also had patients with my son until he was able to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Thank you Anne! My son was also motivated by Anne. He went and purchased a camera for his self and has been taking pictures for his friends. I was very pleased.2 children down and two more senior pics to go!

Profile Picture Tamona, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dj Loyal and crew did an amazing job at our wedding. He was so easy to work with and so much fun! His wife Nicole is such a sweetheart. They did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. High energy and fun group. Didn’t rush out of there at all. The photo booth was a great favor for our guests. We also had uplighting and I couldn’t believe how nice it was. I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Anne did our engagement photos this past week and they turned out amazing!!!! She was so easy to work with and we had a blast while doing the shoot! I can't wait to see what comes out of the wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I booked my photography for my wedding through Loyalty Entertainment LTD. I am so happy I did! Anne was our photographer for the engagement shoot and wedding day. She is amazing and we are so happy with the photos! We will have Jonathan for our reception and he has been super responsive and I'm sure will do an awesome job as well. We have been very happy with Loyalty's services - they go above and beyond and have been super accommodating and wonderful! Thank you Loyalty!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

He was without a doubt the best DJ I have ever experienced! I've been to weddings in the past where the DJ's just weren't great, the played songs that no body cared for, and they couldn't keep the crowd engaged.
Loyal is quite the opposite! He was willing to sit down with us and walk through the reception. He had all of our songs right. There was never a time the dance floor was empty! He even created his own Thriller (by MJ) line dance. Everyone got up and danced with us! Everyone had a great time. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they have been to!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

From the start Loyalty Entertainment was so great to work with. Nicole is so experienced and easy to work with and offered us wedding DJ packages to fit our needs. We were invited to have a meeting about a month from our wedding date to talk about plan, music selections, up-lighting and overall vision. When we arrived, DJ Loyal and DJ Mike were so full of energy and so kind and thoughtful and listened to every idea we had. They made some great suggestions and made us even more pumped up for our wedding. As many know, the planning process can be stressful and they made everything seem like a breeze. We both love music and wanted to incorporate a surprise dance for our wedding introduction as bride and groom. Mike worked with us to get the songs perfect. Mike was always so helpful, positive and genuinely excited for us and made our vision a reality. Our wedding was that much more fun because of the amazing vibe and music coming from Loyalty! We thank you so much for being so amazing and will refer you to all of our friends and family! xoxo Anthony & Megan Magnanti

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This entire company was great! Our Dj Mike and our photographer Sam were awesome and both went above and beyond to make sure our day was great. I highly recommend choosing them for your special day.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Loyalty Entertainment is AMAZING! We used the DJ, photographer and even took dance lessons. Every person that we dealt with was super nice, extremely helpful, encouraging and supportive. They really got to know us and really cared about our wedding. It wasn't "just a business" to them. I would HIGHLY recommend Loyalty Entertainment for your wedding needs. We were super happy with everything they did for our wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

DJ Loyal was absolutely AMAZING! Start to finish. From starting the planning process, to the last song at the end of the night, he was the best! Loyal has so much energy and had everyone out on the dance floor, including himself!! No one else I would recommend more!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/29/17, 1 Review