DJ LIVE Entertainment Reviews

3 | Chicago, IL

3 Reviews for DJ LIVE Entertainment

Kirsten · Married on 07/18/2015

We used DJ Live for our wedding last week at the Artwork Network in Denver and he was FANTASTIC. My new husband and I had a pretty laid back (er, not incredibly well planned) wedding and Jason rolled with it seamlessly. He kept people on the dance floor, flawlessly faded out our first dance song after the mandatory minute and thirty-five seconds (come on; any more than that is torture) and was just the most delightful presence to have around. He even herded everyone from one space to another when it was time to end cocktail hour and start the reception-- far more on top of keeping things on track than we were.

If you need a DJ, talk to DJ Live! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/30/2015

DJ LIVE Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review I'm glad you all had a great time.

Jason m
    Dj live entertainment

Lindsay · Married on 08/02/2014

Jason at DJ Live Entertainment is awesome! He is funny, personable, professional and rocked our wedding! Our guest made numerous comments on how great the music was. Our family's aren't big dancers but Jason got a bunch of people out there a few times and even hopped out on the floor with us! Thank you Jason for the wonderful night!

Sent on 08/05/2014

DJ LIVE Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review I'm glad you all your guest had a great time. Thank you again and congratulations, Please keep us in mind for any future events.
    Jason m
    DJ Live Entertainment

we had the best wedding and DJ LIVE help make out night fun and welcoming we also used him for many of our event's he a great DJ and knows how to work the crowd and help us organize our event and our wedding. I would offer you try out his service and give him a ring the next time you get married. his email is www.djlivedenver.com

Sent on 08/07/2013