DJ LegitiMatt Reviews

3 | Zanesville, OH

3 Reviews for DJ LegitiMatt

B · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I chose Matt after we had the opportunity to speak on the phone and meet in person to go over our options and ideas for our wedding. I say that to highlight the fact that Matt was patient and willing to answer all my questions and be active in our planning as we prepared for our big day. He never made me feel brushed off and was even proactive in reaching out every month as the wedding day approached. As a bride to be you should pay attention to how a vendor treats you leading up to the event as it will let you know how the day of will likely go. The wedding day experience with DJ Matt was beyond our already high expectations! Our guests commented during the wedding and many have since then what a great DJ he was. He went above and beyond for my husband and I, stuck to our plans and was also flexible the day of for a request I threw out to him out of nowhere! You will not go wrong with DJ Matt.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Shawn · Married on 06/05/2015

Matt was wonderful at our wedding! He played the perfect mix of music for.our crowd, handled the standard wedding annoubcents and whatnot with flair, and really went out of his way to make our night extraordinary. He is very personable and really strives to give the utmost to your event. In my book there's no one else I'd rather have - I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/23/2015

DJ LegitiMatt's reply:

Thank you for the tremendous review, Shawn! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and best wishes to you on your new future!

DJ LegitiMatt was very professional and provided great music for our wedding. Despite the limited information we gave him (on short notice), he was able to make our night memorable. Thanks Matt!

Sent on 07/07/2015