DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services Reviews

90 | Clifton Park, NY

90 Reviews for DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services

Patty · Married on 07/19/2008

Lee is the best ! He was referred to us by our local favorite, but very booked,
    DJ. We were 100 % satisfied and happy with everything he did for us for our
    daughter's wedding in Saratoga New York. We had 301 guests and Lee helped in making it a great party. He has great ideas and also easy to work with to make your event just what you want it to be. He is a great pianist which added a very nice touch to the dinner hour. I highly recommend Lee Waddell for your DJ needs.
    Patty Hammond

Emily · Married on 07/04/2008

Lee added a special element to our wedding reception by gracing us with his beautiful piano playing during our cocktail hour, followed by several hours of our favorite tunes as our dj. We felt comfortable and confident that we chose the right person when we met Lee at his home to discuss our event, musical taste, and preferences. He was very accommodating of special requests, including my grandfather playing a special song for me on the piano during the reception. Lee is easy to talk to, a great communicator, and an awesome dj. He had all ages (6 to 80s) out on the dance floor having the time of their lives. I spent most of the night dancing dancing dancing. We had so much fun and received many compliments from our guests about the music. Thank you, Lee!

Sent on 07/22/2013

John & Tara · Married on 05/03/2008

Lee Waddell was our DJ at our wedding in 2008 and was by far the highlight of the evening, besides the bride of course :-). Throughout the planning of our wedding he was always available to discuss any details needed and was very open to all our ideas as well as full of great ideas for us as we weren't 100% sure of what we wanted. He got all my guest out there on the floor from the first song to the last. One of our personal favorites of the night was how he took the grooms men and dressed them up for a fun version of YMCA, it really got the crowd going and made for some great pictures and memories! Lee never hesitated to get right out of the dance floor and participate with us which is something we feel is an important quality for a DJ. We would without a doubt use him again for any other event as well as highly recommend him to others.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Tina · Married on 01/14/2007

Lee did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very entertaining and was able to get our guests out of their seat and onto the dance floor. He was so organized and made sure everything happened according to schedule.
    Great personality, great listening skills, and great suggestions! Would definitely hire him again! Thanks, Lee, for helping make our wedding even more memorable!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2006

When we think back to our wedding reception there are two things that stand out the most to us- the food and the MUSIC! Lee was amazing from start to finish. He met with us prior to the event and was always available to answer questions and make any changes we wanted. He followed through on all of our requests and had our dance floor packed all night long. I would recommend Lee to anyone looking to make their event truly special.

Steve · Married on 08/05/2006

Lee was an amazing DJ. He worked with us, our guests, and the venue to make our experience great. I would recommend Lee to anyone who was planning a wedding.

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2006

Lee kept the party going!!! Such a blast!!

Miriam · Married on 08/13/2005

Oh my gosh..where to start! Lee was just amazing from the start! When we met with him the first time I knew he was the DJ for our wedding! He is very friendly and accommodating. He is "up to date" with his technology and knows music of all kinds. He plays the piano beautifully, he made not only our reception one rocking party but our ceremony was perfect as well with him playing the piano.

Our reception was so fantastic with all the props he used! He really gets the crowd on their feet! Thank you Lee for making our special day perfect!!!

LEE IS YOUR DJ, TRUST ME HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 09/28/2013

My wedding date was actually July 20, 2003 but it won't let me go back that far with the year selection! lol

Lee was our DJ almost 12 years ago. Guests from our wedding will still talk about how entertaining he was and how much fun they had at our wedding! The music was fantastic and Lee's was very interactive with the crowd. I would highly recommend Lee as he is highly professional and excellent at what he does! Thanks Lee!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2005

Lee was all that we could have hoped for and more for our wedding dj. We gave him samples of the music that we loved and he was able to roll with it to create the wedding party of our dreams! It's 8 years later and our friends/family still talk about our wedding and how much fun it was. We had a 6 hour wedding (compared to the normal 5) and Lee dj'd that entire time and kept people on the dance floor throughout the entire night, including during dinner! At the 6 hour mark, we still had 1/2 of our guests there on the dance floor. It was fabulous and so much fun! He got everyone involved and kept people on the dance floor! And his price was great as well! I recently asked my husband if we could have another wedding (of course he said no :) ) just so I could hire Lee and have another fantastic party - maybe for our 10th anniversary in 2 years! ;) I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Laura · Married on 08/20/2011

Lee was great! He got our guests moving and dancing. He also played piano at our cocktail hour. He showed us all how to do the electric cha cha dance. It was a great time!

Sent on 10/25/2011

This DJ is literally the best in the business. I got married three years ago and have attended six weddings since my own. At each event I found myself comparing the DJ to Lee Waddell and found the others completely lacking. The dance floors took forever to get started, but not when you use Lee Waddell! Our reception was an instant hit, even between the meal courses my guest were up and about dancing the night away. Having this man as your DJ will make your reception. Use him, he has great taste in music and does a great job of playing the music to get people moving of all ages!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Yvonne · Married on 10/03/2008

Lee was a great DJ! He had been referred to us by someone else who also loved him at their wedding and we have since seen him at other weddings because we have referred him to others! He was vey professional and listened to our request for music; we did not want any club music and he accommodated that wonderfully. We did emphasis an Italian feel and my grandparents appreciated the inclusion of our cultural music. He did do some fun blow up guitars and sunglasses and such and some of the younger guests loved that! We also did not want to do the chicken dance and he kept his word! Great DJ and very personable.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/05/2016

We got married on 8/5 and had a wonderful experience with Lee as our DJ! He was professional, and very easy to work with. He had us to his house for a planning meeting that helped alleviate stress and clarify details in person. He was always super responsive with emails and willing to help us in any way that he could. What's more is that he had EVERYONE dancing all ceremony!! We loved working with him and highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Maggie · Married on 07/14/2012

0.0

Very helpful beforehand and did a great job keeping everyone moving all night, would definitely recommend his services :)

Sent on 07/18/2013