DJ Lauren Bobby Reviews

55 | Chantilly, VA

55 Reviews for DJ Lauren Bobby

Danielle · Married on 07/02/2016

Stop your search for a wedding DJ. Lauren Bobby is the one you want. Her energetic personality keeps the crowd going. We had a few different ideas to incorporate in our special dances and Lauren mixed the songs perfectly. It was so unique and exactly what we wanted! She certainly knows what she is doing!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Maria · Married on 03/23/2013

DJ Lauren Bobby was awesome. She was great at feeling the mood of the guests and playing music to match the mood. She was so much fun and got everyone on the dance floor, even my 86yr old grandma was dancing all night long. She is young and fun and interactive with the crowd. She played all the songs we wanted to hear and she thought of all the ones we didn't think of that were perfect for the occasion. She also was great to work with before the wedding because she thought of all the things that I didn't even know I needed to plan music for. You can tell how much she loves what she does and it made my life as a bride that much easier.

Lauren Bobby is the perfect DJ for any event to guarantee that people have a great time!

Sent on 07/01/2013

DJ Lauren did a wonderful job! She played a good variety of music, and everyone was up dancing the whole night. She was fun and energetic and knows how to get the crowd going. The music was a little loud - a handful of guests left early due to the volume - and I wish she had made a timeline for the reception so that I didn't have to scramble to create one the night before with my wedding planner. But, overall, we were very very pleased with DJ Lauren and would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 06/15/2015

kim · Married on 07/23/2016

Lauren was super flexible and did a fabulous job working with us over the internet, as we are an international couple. She was confident, and kept people on the dance floor throughout the evening! I would definitely recommend Lauren to be your DJ because she is affordable, and responsive to the needs of the couple or setting.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Hannah · Married on 04/12/2014

2.2
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

My husband and I booked Lauren as our DJ as he knew of some other weddings that she had done. We planned our wedding in a very short time so we didn't meet her in person, but talked to her at length over the phone. She agreed to do both our reception and ceremony day of. After several confusing calls about the wireless mic we planned to use and admitting she was going to run the entire outdoor ceremony out of a guitar amp, she tried to bail on the ceremony the Thursday before our Saturday wedding. Panicing, my husband got our mic rental vendor to convince her dad to use his equipment. (Lauren was not involved in the set up and texted us to call her dad).

Wedding day she got there very early, as her and her dad were nervous about the ceremony equipment - which I am very thankful for. The ceremony went as planned with a very crackly sound system, but I think that was because it was so windy.

Then came the reception. The beginning was great, she played all the right songs for our entrance, you could hear her, and when dinner ended she played some great music that even got Nana out of her seat. About an hour later, the music completely switched to blaring something we had never requested resembling club pop. We had wanted an easier feeling kind of everyone dancing feel as my side of the family is more conservative, and had talked about playing lots of Motown. My husband asked her three times before it was finally changed to something that was more acceptable at a lower volume, but this was only after all of the extended family had cleared the room.

Overall, we were less than thrilled and she caused unneeded stress on our special day.

Sent on 04/29/2014