DJ Lady Shay Reviews

44 | Tampa, FL

44 Reviews for DJ Lady Shay

• User3636162 · event on: 09/16/2013

It was a great event and everyone had a lot of fun

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • User3625583 · event on: 08/03/2013

She came on time and was a great vendor.... also she was flexible with the music she played.

Dee · event on: 07/04/2013

DJ Lady Shay provided our guests with the ultimate entertainment! We had guests of all ages, and Shay interacted with everyone! The music was fantastic and appropriate, and Shay was well dressed for the occasion. We highly recommend using DJ Lady Shay for any type of event, be it a private/corporate gathering, wedding, graduation, etc. We are looking forward to using DJ Ladt Shay in the future!

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2013

Lady Shay was amazing! She went through how I wanted every event of the night to go and helped me decide on some songs for things I couldn't decide on for myself! She also worked with the music I wanted to enter to (was only on youtube) and she made it sound professional! Once it was time to party she definitely got it started and kept it going until the last minute! We loved having her there and she did such a good job keeping everything on schedule. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/16/2013

DJ Lady Shay's reply:

Thank you sooo much for having me!! It was a total blast :)
  • User3625260 · event on: 06/28/2013

Professional , great music, great performer . Class act

Sent on 10/23/2013

DJ Lady Shay was the most amazing DJ that I could ask for! She was hilarious and really responded to the crowd. Everyone loved her and her style! She was also flexible and made me (the slightly crazed bride) feel like everything was well in hand. There were some hiccups and she handled them with grace, she made it a fun and totally stress free day! She also helped my usually shy now husband open up and have fun! She's the best DJ I've ever seen and I'm so happy that she was mine!!! I would, and have, personally recommend her for any friend :)

Sent on 10/23/2013

Just give her a call and she'll do the rest. Best DJ by far. Kept the crowd totally entertained and stayed involved through the whole thing.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Samantha · event on: 04/05/2013

Awesome DJ, Great with our audience at a charity event!

Monique · Married on 03/16/2013

DJ Lady Shay was professional, knowledgeable, and great to work with. Her energy and enthusiasm on the dance floor kept my guests dancing all night! She brought a lot of great energy to the reception and my guests and I had a great time dancing the night away!

Sent on 04/07/2013

DJ Lady Shay's reply:

Thank you so much for having me!!

Amazing. Really catred to the crowd

• User3625101 · event on: 12/28/2012

She was just awesome I will definitely recommend her for music on any event.

May · event on: 12/20/2012

DJ Lady Shay was a hit at my Christmas party. She kept the dance floor packed all night. We're hiring her for this years party :-)

Simone · event on: 11/23/2012

DJ Lady Shay is excellent!!!!, she had everyone on the dance floor.The music was wonderful, and kept us dancing all night, by the end of the night we were exhausted from dancing all night! We all had an awesome time! She had a great system and everything went perfect.Wonderful services. I plan to use her for all my upcoming events.

Evy · Married on 10/29/2012

Shaina was just wonderful! She kept the crowd dancing all night and played everything my guests told me they wanted to hear as well as what my husband and I wanted! Very professional and sweet and did an awesome job helping me select music for parts of our big day! The guests loved her!

Paula · Married on 12/18/2010

DJ Lady Shay is very organized, thorough, knowledgable, and does it all with a big smile. I felt like she understood what I needed and performed it very well. I would recommend and hire her for another event in a second. I love this DJ!

DJ Lady Shay's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Paula, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Jackie · Married on 09/25/2010

DJ Lady Shay made our wedding such a memorable event with her entertainment... 3 years later and friends still talk about her! Keeps the party pumpin!!! :)

Sent on 10/28/2013

Candace · Married on 11/08/2009

She was amazing! She drove 3 hours away to my wedding and even arrived at least 2 to 3 hours early. Upon her arrival she noticed that over 1/2 the table & chair covers had yet to be put on and the decorations for the tables were all sitting in a box. Unbeknownst to myself and my fiance our wedding planner (who should have set everything up) had left the day before after receiving a call that her son had died. DJ Lady Shay took it upon herself to make my wedding everything I had envisioned. She had her assistant set up her equipment and she spent hours setting up everything that had to be done. At the end of all that, she did not even mention it to anyone. She did not ask to be paid for this or look for credit for it. I did not find out what she had done until AFTER I was told about our planners issue. She played ONLY the music that I told her I wanted played played. She very patiently walked me through the lists of music I would need. She made me CDs with all of our wedding music BEFORE the reception and gave them to me at the end of the night. She stayed for 2 hours after the time we had agreed on and charged me a very reasonable price for the extra time. To top all of this off she and her assistant help my mother in law to clean up and load up at the end of the night. DJ Lady Shay is amazing and had a major role in making my wedding the beautiful and memorable night it was. She was fun, enthusiastic, personable, motivated, and went above and beyond the call of duty when doing her job.She is fantastic and anyone would be lucky to have her. After almost 4 years I STILL get calls from people that were guests at my wedding asking me for her information!!

DJ Lady Shay's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad I was able to make your day very special :)

Delacy · Married on 04/16/2018

DJ Lady Shay was everything I could have asked for. She was professional, entertaining and very welcoming. Our first phone consultation was as if I was speaking to a friend of mines. She kept me dancing the entire wedding reception along with my guest. She exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Melanie · Married on 12/10/2016

The DJ is very reliable and we really enjoyed the music. I would hire her again.

Sent on 12/20/2016