DJ-LA EVENTS Reviews

DJ-LA EVENTS 3
DJ-LA EVENTS 4
DJ-LA EVENTS 5

Miranda · Married on 05/28/2016

Leslie was so awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day! I appreciate her hard work and desire to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Angela · Married on 05/14/2016

She is amazing and made the party happen at our reception! She is very responsive and I just gave her a list and she had great suggestions when I needed it! Very professional and everyone at our wedding danced all night and had the best time! Highly recommend. ??

Sent on 07/24/2016

Michael Ann · Married on 05/07/2016

Look no further!! Leslie is a very accomplished DJ and she not only kept the dancing going at the wedding, but she played fantastic songs!! She was very patient working with my husband and I while we went through a number of song changes and she was very flexible up through the wedding! She was also GREAT at going through our timeline during the reception, she worked with all of our vendors very well and was incredibly accommodating for my husband and I! She is a great value and do not be fooled by bigger DJ companies - Leslie WILL give you what you are searching for with an AWESOME attitude and a whole lot of fun!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

DJ-LA EVENTS's reply:

Michael Ann!!! I hope you guys are doing wonderful! Thank you for the lovely review! I had such a good time DJ'ing your wedding!! Best wishes!
    -Leslie

sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

DJ LA was AWESOME!!! She walked us through the selection of our ceremony and reception music so that everything flowed flawlessly. She was very flexible with my husband and I as we made our music selections prior to the wedding and made sure everyone stayed on the dance floor having an awesome time throughout the reception!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Britney · Married on 07/09/2016

DJ LA (Leslie) did a wonderful job as the DJ and MC at our wedding reception. She e-mailed us about a week before our wedding to get a list of the songs that we (and our guests) wanted played and everyone that we asked for we heard that night! She also took requests from our guests that night, which was great because it helped keep people up and dancing! She was very nice and polite and her music/lighting sounded and looked great! Definitely happy that we went with her as our DJ. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 07/19/2016

DJ-LA EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review! I had a great time with you and Bryon! I am happy you chose DJ-LA Events too :)