DJ KVNTZ Reviews

DJ KVNTZ 1
DJ KVNTZ 2
  • Nikki

Nikki Yakstis · Married on 07/13/2019

This is the DJ you want for your wedding!

We used Kevin for our wedding and Jack and Jill. He was so easy to contact and was very quick to respond. His prices are extremely reasonable, especially for the experience you'll receive. We got so many compliments on the music and Kevin was great about taking requests, while still making sure the music was to our taste. He allowed us to share our Spotify playlist with him and played almost all of the songs we had on there. Even our wedding coordinator complimented him for how smoothly our ceremony went and how well everyone could hear us. I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Mia Lin · Married on 06/29/2019

5 stars for a fun and flexible DJ

Can’t say enough good things about DJ KVNTZ!! We were a challenging couple as my husband is African and we wanted to incorporate African music into the reception. Kevin went above and beyond from conferencing with us about exactly what we wanted to accepting African CDs and going through the music himself. His performance at the wedding was exceptional, super professional and friendly, excellent at reading the crowd, flexible to our wishes, and kept the party going from beginning to end. We keep hearing from all of our guests how awesome the music was and how ours was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to. It truly would not have been possible without DJ KVNTZ. I recommend him so highly 5 stars!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson Pagios · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

Kevin was helpful with our song choices and listened to our requests. He completely understood the vibe we wanted and was easy going about last minute choices. My guests couldn’t stop talking about what a great job he did. Music was very important to us at our wedding and he killed it! His wife Lisa was also super helpful and sweet. Thanks for a great party!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kathy · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing DJ!!

DJ KVNTZ was a rock star!!! My fiance and I had originally booked with a different DJ, who ended up not being available suddenly, and Kevin came to the rescue. I messaged on Wedding Wire that I was looking for a DJ in a pinch, and Kevin was very quick to respond. He was easy to work with, always available whenever we had a question, and understood our vibe after just a short conversation. At the wedding, we needed set ups in a variety of places, and he knocked it out of the park for each spot. Super professional, really well organized, and a wonderful person to have set the correct mood for each part of your event. We really cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Angela M. Courchesne · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent service. Very professional!

We used DJKVNTZ for our 30th class reunion in November. Hiring him was a breeze. He responded to my inquiry right away and worked with us about how we wanted our venue to go. We discussed our playlist & music genre. DJKVNTZ was there setting up before the reunion committee even arrived. He is very professional, has a wide array of music to work with, is reasonably priced and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ KVNTZ was our DJ for our wedding on 9/29/18. He was AMAZING. He listened to what we talked about at meetings to know what the music vibe that both me and my guests wanted. He also took requests throughout the night from guests which helped to keep everyone on the dance floor and hear songs that all the guests wanted. I would highly recommend him for any future events!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Angelina

Angelina · Married on 09/15/2018

Kevin was really great from the start, very quick to respond not just when initially booking but throughout the entire process. He provided us with a song guideline so that we knew exactly what key moments we would need to choose songs for which was extremely helpful for us too. When we didn’t know what songs to choose he gave us some suggestoons that fit perfectly for our venue. Kevin was really great through the whole process and had everyone out on the dance floor for hours. We gave him a couple of general artists and songs that we liked and he made a playlist based off of it for our jack and Jill party. During the party he made note of what was a big hit and what wasn’t in accordance with our audience which was just above and beyond. On wedding day there wasn’t a single song that nobody dance too, the playlist was a huge hit! I’ve been to other weddings that didn’t hire a quality DJ and it definitely makes or breaks the amount of people that dance and how long they dance for. If you’re looking for your guests to dance all night with you Kevin is the right vendor for you. He’s friendly, talented, and makes the process stress free. Thank you Kevin for such a wonderful night, we so appreciate all of your hard work!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/14/2018

Kevin did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very flexible and a pleasure to work with. His response times were quick and the whole process was super easy and unstressful. He was very receptive to what we wanted and executed it perfectly.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kate · Married on 09/02/2018

Kevin was the best and least stressful DJ I’ve ever worked with. (I used to throw golf tournament charities). He was great about what we wanted and didn’t want and even worked around other musicians we wanted to play as well. He did all the sound and lights and everyone said how great s DJ he was during te entire reception. If you want a DJ who’s competent and talented, look no farther than Kevin! You will not be disappointed! You can tell from our pure joy in the picture what an absolute blast we had!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    DJ KVNTZ 4

Jillianne · Married on 08/31/2018

Absolutely amazing! We cant thank you enough for helping us have the best wedding and such a fun night! You guys are great!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Leah · Married on 08/11/2018

Kevin was extremely professional throughout the entire experience. He was very responsive when responding to phone calls, emails, texts. He was very flexible with tailoring our wedding day playlist to the music that we wanted to hear. Thanks, Kevin!

Sent on 08/24/2018

David · Married on 05/02/2018

Kevin was great! He was super friendly and very flexible. Great with the guests at our event. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Erica · Married on 10/21/2017

I hired Kevin to DJ my best friend's wedding. Kevin was great to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day-of. He showed up on time to set up and looked very professional. He worked with the venue to make announcements and help the flow of the evening. The dance floor was full the whole time, and the lighting looked great. Very pleased with his services!

Sent on 11/15/2017

DJ KVNTZ's reply:

Hey Erica! Thanks very much for hiring me as the wedding DJ! I make it a point to be very responsive to all emails and work to make sure my clients receive the best of my ability. There’s no better compliment than seeing the wedding guests up and dancing the night away. I am very pleased you were so satisfied with my services!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Kevin. We hired him for both our Jack and Jill and our wedding. Due to rain, we had a few minors changes during our reception and Kevin made it seem effortless to keep everything running smoothly. Both events he had everyone up dancing the night away. We couldn't be happier to have had him as our DJ and would suggest everyone have him for all their upcoming events!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

DJ KVNTZ's reply:

Samantha! Thanks so much for all the compliments! It was a pleasure to have you and Tim as clients! Both your Jack & Jill and Wedding were unforgettable and your guests were a blast to have on the dance floor! I work my absolute best to accommodate any unexpected changes and I’m glad I could make your day run so smoothly. Congratulations to you both again and thanks so much for having me!

Trevor · Married on 09/02/2017

Really professional. Played everything we asked. Easy to deal with. Definitely one of the best dj's around.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Hey Trevor-
    Thanks so much for the kind words! Playing want my clients want to hear is my number one priority! Congratulations again to you and Lauren and thanks very much for having me as your wedding DJ!

meghan · event on 05/27/2017

very excellent services would recommend him to dj any of your events

Sent on 06/05/2017

J · Married on 05/26/2017

Working with DJ Kevin was a fantastic experience! He was responsive, thoughtful, and professional in all ways. He replied to every email I sent within an hour, so I always knew what was going on! He was really receptive to my (extensive!) list of suggestions. On the night of the event he arrived on time and set up quickly and easily. Really, I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Kevin. Two notes: I used Kevin for my 20th college reunion, not a wedding, but I think all of these comments apply equally to any kind of event. Second, I was totally behind on planning, yet Kevin was incredibly accommodating. He deserves an extra star for that! A friend initially recommended DJ Kevin to me--and I am glad she did!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jennifer-
    Thank you very much for having me DJ your 20th year college reunion, it was my absolute pleasure to DJ this event at Amherst College! I make it an absolute point to play what the audience wants to hear and am very pleased to hear that I accomplished just that! Its my specialty to be as flexible as possible leading up to, and on the day of any wedding or event. Thanks again for having me and I look forward to working together in the future!

Nicholas · Married on 05/07/2017

DjKevnuts was excellent!! Very professional and responsive. He took care of all our requests and worked with us to put together a music plan for our event. I would definitely have him at my next event and highly recommend him to anyone in need of DJ services.

Hey Nicholas-
    Thank you so much for having me DJ at your formal dinner event. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of Noah’s important day! I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the music played, and I most certainly appreciate the recommendation! Thanks again for having me!

Paul · Married on 05/06/2017

Kevin is extremely accommodating and totally up on what is both current in music and what you want. We had an awesome experience with Kevin, couldn't be happier.

DJ KVNTZ's reply:

Hey Paul! Thank you very much for having me be a part of your day! I appreciate the compliments very much and work hard to stay current with music trends through my weekly local DJ gigs/events! Thanks again Paul!

J · Married on 05/06/2017

I highly recommend him! To be clear, this was not a wedding event, but a retirement party, and he did a fantastic job.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Janet!
    Thanks very much for having me as DJ for your outdoor retirement party. It was my pleasure, as your guests non-stop dancing made it easy to keep the party going throughout the night! Your recommendation means a lot! Thanks again!

Jesse · Married on 05/05/2017

We hired Kevin to be our DJ for a charity event. Kevin was very professional, with an upbeat, positive attitude from start to finish. Plus he plays great music! We will definitely consider hiring him again for future events.

Sent on 05/09/2017

DJ KVNTZ's reply:

Jesse, it was my pleasure DJ'ing both of your Big Brother Big Sister events. Thanks for having me and I look forward to future events together. Thanks again!

Mike · Married on 09/17/2016

His team did an outstanding job on our destination wedding the music was perfect and he managed to play aloe while request list! Even managed to restart the party after a sunset trip across island and played late for us! Thank you guys great job

Mike-
    It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your destination wedding on Block Island. I take great pride in ensuring that the bride and grooms’ requests are absolutely incorporated and are perfectly placed throughout the wedding. Such a unique wedding called for a special post sunset after party! I am very happy to hear that you and Heather were so pleased! Congratulations thanks again for having me!

Liam · Married on 04/23/2016

Kevin was great. He made the process as easy as possible and was very responsive with any questions or concerns we had leading up to the party. He was even better during the event as he kept the night moving along smoothly and kept everyone entertained with the great music selections he made. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in hiring him.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Liam and Lauren-
    Thanks for having me DJ your very special wedding and it was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your day. I am glad to hear that I made the process very easy and kept your wedding guests up and dancing the night away! I most certainly appreciate your recommendation. Congratulations again Liam and Lauren!