126 Reviews for DJ Krush

Liability Insurance (3)
MC (3)
Video Projection (2)
Disco Ball (1)

DJ Krush/Kaushal was amazing! He replied to emails quickly and was very friendly to family when making their specialized mixes.

I have been to many receptions where Kaushal deejayed so he was one of the first vendors I booked. From the music to the uplighting to the song selections during open dancing, he was spot on! I have not seen soooo many family and friends stay on the dance floor until the very end.

-Anish & Namrata Shah

Profile Picture Anish, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Shaadi Entertainment for making our events seamless, perfect, and memorable. We had a ton of compliments on the music that was provided - the dance floor and the Bharaat were packed the entire time!

I was simply awestruck by the quality the services by DJ Krush and Lopa’s Wedding Coordinating Team. Lopa your team was phenomenal- thank you for all the help and allowing my family to enjoy the events!!

We thank you for making the weekend memorable.

Profile Picture Trupti, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

What a great vendor to work with!! Planning an Indian wedding is by far one of the most stressful experiences that we’ve undergone. We worked with so many vendors from decor to food to makeup and I can honestly say that DJ Krush and Lopa were our absolute favorite vendor. They were SOO responsive, extremely professional, and their services were exactly what they advertised - which is beyond amazing. I am so thankful to have had at least one vendor who made our lives a little less stressful and more importantly brought the hype into our event. We have some picky guests and every single one of them loved the music and services that they provided. Thank you to DJ Krush and Lopa for everything!! You two are amazing individuals and I am so happy we chose you for our special day!

PS my dad neverrrrr ever dances and he was on the dance floor a few times during the night!!

Profile Picture Swati / Ankur, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

DJ Krush was the best thing that happened to me (except of course my now new husband). The dance floor was full LITERALLY from start to finish. I can't even begin to thank him and his dhol player for making my reception what is was. Everyone LOVED him and had such a great time! Thanks so much!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jaymine, 6/2/18, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Krush was simply amazing to work with. He was extremely responsive and was really great at communicating with me. As someone who did not have a wedding planner, Krush was honestly great at telling us exactly what he needed from us in order to have our event run smoothly and perfectly. He pays very careful attention to detail and definitely goes the extra mile to provide high quality service. HIs speaker system at the Baraat was loud and worked great (as was his Dhol player). He has a great sense of flow and how to keep a party moving all night. He picked all our entry songs and was able to accommodate last minute changes/requests. We have had multiple people ask us for his contact info and many more tell us he was the best wedding DJ they have ever experienced. The quality of his work speaks for itself, and he is a great person to work with. I would recommend DJ Krush to anyone else interested in having a fun, smooth, and memorable wedding experience.

Profile Picture Abhi, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! What can I say about DJ Krush other than don't wait one more second! Book DJ Krush now before he becomes unavailable for your wedding. Hands down one of the best decisions we made was hiring DJ Krush to provide the music for our wedding weekend. He did our sangeet, baraat, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and it was perfection! Kaushal met with us on multiple occasions to discuss the music we wanted at each event (fusion wedding), he made song suggestions, cut music, shared files, and so much more. He was also a phenomenal emcee for parts of our weekend and so professional. So many of our guests came up to us to compliment the music and ask for his information for their own events. Our reception was the best dance party ever thanks to Krush, every song was a crowd pleaser and I think he could have had my friends dancing until 4am if the hall had been available. We could not be happier with his work at our wedding and I can say with zero hesitation, he is simply the best! Don't even think twice about it, don't look any further, book DJ Krush!

Profile Picture Sheetal, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Krush is incredible. We had an Indian wedding in Miami, with guests of many different backgrounds. Krush was the ultimate professional leading up to the wedding, and at the actual events, he kept the dance floor full all night. He has a very strong sense of what is working for the crowd. All the guests had a blast. We were extremely impressed and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Preet, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Krush was amazing! Very professional, organized, and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Arpit, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Before we even started planning the wedding, we knew we wanted DJ Krush to be a part of it. His quality and passion for his work is well known, but his sincerity and kindness outshine these qualities. Being as detail oriented as I am, Kaushal was flexible and accommodating to our needs without any reservations and offerred ideas based on his experience. I think the one thing that sets Kaushal apart from any other DJ is his ability to read situations. He’s able to pick up on cues with a mere eye contact, and can successfully entertain a tough crowd. Overall, my husband and I are grateful to have met and worked with Kaushal. Without him, our wedding would not have been what we had imagined. Thank you Kaushal for being as amazing as you are. I highly recommend Kaushal for any event because he will make any occasion memorable!

Profile Picture Neha, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting, Bilingual MC

We are extremely pleased with the service that Kaushal provided. From day 1, he was professional and was willing to work with us to help make our day memorable. He also helped us stay organized and plan the program based on his numerous years of experience. On the day of, he went above and beyond to make sure the sound system and DJ equipment were set up properly. We got numerous compliments on the music that he played and the presentation of his set up. I HIGHLY recommend booking Kaushal if you want a dependable, professional, and high quality DJ.

Profile Picture Rishi, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kaushal was great to work with. He promptly responded to all of our emails, and gave us great suggestions when we weren't sure about certain details. His speaker set up in the ballroom was perfect, all the guests could hear the speeches without a single glitch. Most importantly, he kept the dance floor energized the whole night with some great music- we had asked him to play more music from the 90s and 2000s, and he listened and played a set that fit our exact wishes. All of our guests kept commenting about how awesome he was and how much fun our wedding was because of the great music. We highly recommend him to everyone!!

Profile Picture Sapna, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Kaushal (DJ Krush) and his team are perfect in every way. They're fantastic people, amazing professionals, and raucous partiers. Kaushal was the DJ (and sometimes emcee) at my sister's wedding in Puerto Rico, where he impressed and entertained the entire weekend. He combines his skill for mixing Western and Indian music with his intuition of his audience's taste. He was the first vendor we booked after getting engaged and the only one we had absolutely no issues with. That is an understatement: music is crucial to any wedding, especially an Indian wedding, and Kaushal and his team were perfection. Book him, tell him your dreams for the event and he'll make them come true.

Profile Picture Sudil, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kaushal was amazing from start to end. He was our first vendor we went for as his reputation precedes him to be the best DJ in Chicago. Coming from the east coast, and many weddings, I can say with confidence he is the best DJ out there. I have not seen a better DJ to date. My advice is to book him as soon as you decide to get married before anything. Getting him on the books should be the number 1 priority for any wedding.

Profile Picture Ma, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic DJ!!! We had him DJ our wedding events, and DJ Krush was helpful in every way. Helped arrange songs prior to the event, including the many introductions that we had as well as providing mics for some live performances. He was flexible and available to talk over the phone as appropriate. During the events DJ Krush did a great job MC'ing, and was great with feeling out the crowd and playing music that fit the mood. This went both for Indian songs as well as western songs. Highly recommend without hesitation.

Profile Picture T, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kaushal was absolutely phenomenal to work with. He was our DJ for all of our events and we honestly couldn't be happier. He kept our party going and people moving the whole weekend. He was so responsive and so professional throughout the process and really made our wedding come to life. We're still getting compliments on how amazing the music was. Thank you so much Kaushal!!

Profile Picture Nehal, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Krush and his team did an amazing job at our wedding. Krush was not available for our wedding day but the team he sent did a great job with the baraat. The music was great and kept everyone dancing. During our reception, everything went so smooth from the introductions to the open dancing. We wanted a mix of kanye west songs for our bride and groom entrance and he made a great mix for us. The open dancing flow of music was seriously unbeatable. I usually complain a lot as well and I have no complaints at all. The mix of indian and english songs were great and there were no dull moments or awkward times when people stopped dancing. Kaushal was super prompt with emailing and phone calls. He would respond almost immediately to any request and was very accommodating. His price was on par with other DJs in the Chicago area so if you have a choice, I would definitely go with Kaushal and Shaadi for your wedding.

Profile Picture Anup, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the things I valued the most in wedding vendors was communication. Throughout the entire planning process, Kaushal and his team did an amazing job staying in contact with us to ensure a seamless event. I usually notice at events where there are awkward moments when the music transition is slightly off or weird silences, but for both our wedding and reception, the music was spot on. Shaadi Entertainment did a great job of playing music that both us as the bride and groom requested as well as managing requests from the guests. I have and will continue to recommend Shaadi Entertainment to friends and family. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Priti, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

nothing but positive words. always responded in a timely fashion (often within minutes). top notch music selection and suggestions. the most low maintenance of all our vendors and was still perfect.

Profile Picture Rohit, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brandon and I just had a Hindu-Jewish wedding and we were concerned that it would be difficult to appeal to music taste on both sides. However, DJ Krush crushed it (pun intended) at our wedding. He is talented, fun, and our dance floor was full the entire night. Even during the baraat, Brandon & our families wanted to just keep on dancing. The music rocked. Prior to the actual event, he was great with responding to emails, creating mixes for us, and helping us to find songs for our various events. He also helped us find a string quartet for our Jewish ceremony which was extremely helpful. We are so happy we hired DJ Krush for our wedding and would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Dipa, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Krush was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone! I had heard about him through a friend and booked him months before the wedding because I only heard good things about him, and I had to have him during our wedding weekend. He was professional, organized, and helpful from the beginning. He is also very talented and personable. When my husband and I had a hard time finalizing songs for our reception, DJ Krush had a list of songs for us to choose from. He also had a playlist for my mehndi event (which relieved some stress on my part!). Throughout the entire weekend, our family and friends could not get over how amazing his mixes were. Even after our weekend was over, people kept coming up to us to let us know how amazing he was. My father-in-law asked him for his garba mix because he loved it so much (and he's very picky about his garba music)! He did a great job at the wedding ceremony as well. As for the baraat, I wasn't there, but I heard from everyone who was there, that he did amazing! DJ Krush listened to us when we told him what type of music we wanted for the reception. He was able to read the crowd very well during our reception because the dance floor was packed most of the night. He was able to play the right songs at the right time. I have to say (and I am maybe a little bit bias), I've never seen the dance floor that crowded before! If anyone is looking for a DJ in the Chicagoland area, I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Pritika, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Truly an awesome vendor to deal with. We had such a great time with Kaushal from multiple weddings and decided to hire him for our own! He is the best and kept the energy on the dance floor flowing!

Profile Picture Srey, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Krush (Kaushal) and his team did a phenomenal job at my sangeet, wedding and reception! I just gave him a few songs that I wanted him to play but gave him the freedom to go along with the crowd and he did amazing!!! Everyone was asked me for his number or either went up to him to inquire about their events. I know one of my friends who is getting married next year already asked him for her wedding. Thank you so much Kaushal for makin my wedding a hit and the most memorable moment in my life!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Tanvi , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Krush and the team from Shaadi Entertainment were the epitome of professional. DJ Krush and his team helped us throw the wedding of our dreams. All of our guests commented on how great the DJ and how he kept the crowd going all day. On a personal note, Kaushal was one of the easiest most straightforward person to deal with and he was immensely helpful. If you have a major event that requires a DJ, you cannot go wrong with DJ Krush and the crew from Shaadi.

Profile Picture Niraj, 7/2/17, 1 Review

DJ Krush was amazing.

First of all, he was very easy to work with. His response time was very quick (sometimes even within a few minutes!) and he was able to accommodate all of our requests for music. Even during the event, he was extremely responsive to requests for song choices. And he was very nice all throughout the planning stages and on the actual day of the event.

We used him for a Baarat, for music during the wedding ceremony, and during the wedding reception. For the Baraat, he played a perfect mix of Bollywood and western style songs (per my request!). His beats had everyone dancing in the streets! Then for the actual wedding ceremony, the volume of the songs were perfect and he worked masterfully as the sound engineer and DJ with our wedding priest.

The reception was on a whole nother level. To this day, we still hear from our friends and family about how our wedding reception was easily the most fun one they've ever been to, purely because of the music. DJ Krush's transitions were absolutely perfect, he literally did not play a single unpopular song, and as stated before, he accommodated all of our requests (and with an 80 song request list, that is no easy feat!). Not only that, but we last minute requested a song during the reception that was not on the list we had agreed upon, and he still found the song, downloaded it, and transitioned in and out of it perfectly. I was completely in awe when he pulled this off.

We had a packed dance floor all the way until the end of the event (midnight). Because everyone was still having a good time, DJ Krush offered to keep playing until the party died down - which he did! We ended up dancing until 1:30 AM, and even then we only had to stop the party because of the wedding venue!

He was easily the most important part of our wedding reception, and I would 100% use him all over again. He is worth every penny. And if we have any future events, we will be sure to contact him! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kaushal, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Krush was absolutely amazing and I highly recommend working with him. From months before the wedding all the way to last minute of our reception, he was professional, approachable, and quick to respond. He worked well with my family as well as my husband and I, accommodating all our requests. Our friends made several remarks about how incredible our DJ was as he kept the party going at our reception. Consider doing festivals please! :)

Profile Picture Sonia, 6/3/17, 1 Review