115 Reviews for DJ Krush

Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Kaushal was great to work with. He promptly responded to all of our emails, and gave us great suggestions when we weren't sure about certain details. His speaker set up in the ballroom was perfect, all the guests could hear the speeches without a single glitch. Most importantly, he kept the dance floor energized the whole night with some great music- we had asked him to play more music from the 90s and 2000s, and he listened and played a set that fit our exact wishes. All of our guests kept commenting about how awesome he was and how much fun our wedding was because of the great music. We highly recommend him to everyone!!

Profile Picture Sapna, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Kaushal (DJ Krush) and his team are perfect in every way. They're fantastic people, amazing professionals, and raucous partiers. Kaushal was the DJ (and sometimes emcee) at my sister's wedding in Puerto Rico, where he impressed and entertained the entire weekend. He combines his skill for mixing Western and Indian music with his intuition of his audience's taste. He was the first vendor we booked after getting engaged and the only one we had absolutely no issues with. That is an understatement: music is crucial to any wedding, especially an Indian wedding, and Kaushal and his team were perfection. Book him, tell him your dreams for the event and he'll make them come true.

Profile Picture Sudil, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kaushal was amazing from start to end. He was our first vendor we went for as his reputation precedes him to be the best DJ in Chicago. Coming from the east coast, and many weddings, I can say with confidence he is the best DJ out there. I have not seen a better DJ to date. My advice is to book him as soon as you decide to get married before anything. Getting him on the books should be the number 1 priority for any wedding.

Profile Picture Ma, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic DJ!!! We had him DJ our wedding events, and DJ Krush was helpful in every way. Helped arrange songs prior to the event, including the many introductions that we had as well as providing mics for some live performances. He was flexible and available to talk over the phone as appropriate. During the events DJ Krush did a great job MC'ing, and was great with feeling out the crowd and playing music that fit the mood. This went both for Indian songs as well as western songs. Highly recommend without hesitation.

Profile Picture T, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kaushal was absolutely phenomenal to work with. He was our DJ for all of our events and we honestly couldn't be happier. He kept our party going and people moving the whole weekend. He was so responsive and so professional throughout the process and really made our wedding come to life. We're still getting compliments on how amazing the music was. Thank you so much Kaushal!!

Profile Picture Nehal, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Krush and his team did an amazing job at our wedding. Krush was not available for our wedding day but the team he sent did a great job with the baraat. The music was great and kept everyone dancing. During our reception, everything went so smooth from the introductions to the open dancing. We wanted a mix of kanye west songs for our bride and groom entrance and he made a great mix for us. The open dancing flow of music was seriously unbeatable. I usually complain a lot as well and I have no complaints at all. The mix of indian and english songs were great and there were no dull moments or awkward times when people stopped dancing. Kaushal was super prompt with emailing and phone calls. He would respond almost immediately to any request and was very accommodating. His price was on par with other DJs in the Chicago area so if you have a choice, I would definitely go with Kaushal and Shaadi for your wedding.

Profile Picture Anup, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the things I valued the most in wedding vendors was communication. Throughout the entire planning process, Kaushal and his team did an amazing job staying in contact with us to ensure a seamless event. I usually notice at events where there are awkward moments when the music transition is slightly off or weird silences, but for both our wedding and reception, the music was spot on. Shaadi Entertainment did a great job of playing music that both us as the bride and groom requested as well as managing requests from the guests. I have and will continue to recommend Shaadi Entertainment to friends and family. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Priti, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

nothing but positive words. always responded in a timely fashion (often within minutes). top notch music selection and suggestions. the most low maintenance of all our vendors and was still perfect.

Profile Picture Rohit, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brandon and I just had a Hindu-Jewish wedding and we were concerned that it would be difficult to appeal to music taste on both sides. However, DJ Krush crushed it (pun intended) at our wedding. He is talented, fun, and our dance floor was full the entire night. Even during the baraat, Brandon & our families wanted to just keep on dancing. The music rocked. Prior to the actual event, he was great with responding to emails, creating mixes for us, and helping us to find songs for our various events. He also helped us find a string quartet for our Jewish ceremony which was extremely helpful. We are so happy we hired DJ Krush for our wedding and would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Dipa, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Krush was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone! I had heard about him through a friend and booked him months before the wedding because I only heard good things about him, and I had to have him during our wedding weekend. He was professional, organized, and helpful from the beginning. He is also very talented and personable. When my husband and I had a hard time finalizing songs for our reception, DJ Krush had a list of songs for us to choose from. He also had a playlist for my mehndi event (which relieved some stress on my part!). Throughout the entire weekend, our family and friends could not get over how amazing his mixes were. Even after our weekend was over, people kept coming up to us to let us know how amazing he was. My father-in-law asked him for his garba mix because he loved it so much (and he's very picky about his garba music)! He did a great job at the wedding ceremony as well. As for the baraat, I wasn't there, but I heard from everyone who was there, that he did amazing! DJ Krush listened to us when we told him what type of music we wanted for the reception. He was able to read the crowd very well during our reception because the dance floor was packed most of the night. He was able to play the right songs at the right time. I have to say (and I am maybe a little bit bias), I've never seen the dance floor that crowded before! If anyone is looking for a DJ in the Chicagoland area, I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Pritika, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Truly an awesome vendor to deal with. We had such a great time with Kaushal from multiple weddings and decided to hire him for our own! He is the best and kept the energy on the dance floor flowing!

Profile Picture Srey, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Krush (Kaushal) and his team did a phenomenal job at my sangeet, wedding and reception! I just gave him a few songs that I wanted him to play but gave him the freedom to go along with the crowd and he did amazing!!! Everyone was asked me for his number or either went up to him to inquire about their events. I know one of my friends who is getting married next year already asked him for her wedding. Thank you so much Kaushal for makin my wedding a hit and the most memorable moment in my life!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Tanvi , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Krush and the team from Shaadi Entertainment were the epitome of professional. DJ Krush and his team helped us throw the wedding of our dreams. All of our guests commented on how great the DJ and how he kept the crowd going all day. On a personal note, Kaushal was one of the easiest most straightforward person to deal with and he was immensely helpful. If you have a major event that requires a DJ, you cannot go wrong with DJ Krush and the crew from Shaadi.

Profile Picture Niraj, 7/2/17, 1 Review

DJ Krush was amazing.

First of all, he was very easy to work with. His response time was very quick (sometimes even within a few minutes!) and he was able to accommodate all of our requests for music. Even during the event, he was extremely responsive to requests for song choices. And he was very nice all throughout the planning stages and on the actual day of the event.

We used him for a Baarat, for music during the wedding ceremony, and during the wedding reception. For the Baraat, he played a perfect mix of Bollywood and western style songs (per my request!). His beats had everyone dancing in the streets! Then for the actual wedding ceremony, the volume of the songs were perfect and he worked masterfully as the sound engineer and DJ with our wedding priest.

The reception was on a whole nother level. To this day, we still hear from our friends and family about how our wedding reception was easily the most fun one they've ever been to, purely because of the music. DJ Krush's transitions were absolutely perfect, he literally did not play a single unpopular song, and as stated before, he accommodated all of our requests (and with an 80 song request list, that is no easy feat!). Not only that, but we last minute requested a song during the reception that was not on the list we had agreed upon, and he still found the song, downloaded it, and transitioned in and out of it perfectly. I was completely in awe when he pulled this off.

We had a packed dance floor all the way until the end of the event (midnight). Because everyone was still having a good time, DJ Krush offered to keep playing until the party died down - which he did! We ended up dancing until 1:30 AM, and even then we only had to stop the party because of the wedding venue!

He was easily the most important part of our wedding reception, and I would 100% use him all over again. He is worth every penny. And if we have any future events, we will be sure to contact him! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kaushal, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Krush was absolutely amazing and I highly recommend working with him. From months before the wedding all the way to last minute of our reception, he was professional, approachable, and quick to respond. He worked well with my family as well as my husband and I, accommodating all our requests. Our friends made several remarks about how incredible our DJ was as he kept the party going at our reception. Consider doing festivals please! :)

Profile Picture Sonia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is by far the best DJ you could ever have.

His organization and communication made my entire event go so smoothly.

His professionalism and attention to detail truly made our event special.

All of our guest complimented our DJ and said it was the best they have ever experienced. I would recommend that you only use DJ KRUSH.

You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amar, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely made the night, I can't tell how many times people came up during the wedding and asked me for the playlist or raved about the dj. DJ Krush did a good job of keeping the traditional parts moving along (first dance, cake cutting, etc.) but really shined when it came to the party. He started with a good mix of popular indian songs for the old folk to enjoy but after they started filtering out really cranked things up with hit after hit of old/new school 90's rap, hip hop and r&b. There honestly wasn't a moment where the party really stopped (another things friends told me afterwards which is uncommon for most weddings). We had some time where we transitioned between the regular party and an after party in an attached room. I was very worried that in the transition we would lose the party, but DJ Krush delivered and the party just kept rocking until the end of the night. I truly can't stop raving about him; I made it a point that we wanted a super fun party and the keystone of that is a good dj which DJ Krush really is. If you have the opportunity you should absolutely book him because he will make the party (usually the last event and thus typically the most lasting memory) a great success. I realize this is cheesy, but his name is very appropriate; DJ Krush really crushed it at our event.

Profile Picture Siva, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing for both Indian and Western receptions!

Profile Picture S, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding (which was in Indianapolis, IN) was to book Kaushal to be our DJ!! I was continually amazed at how professional he was throughout the whole wedding planning process and even during the wedding itself!! He was ridiculously prompt at responding to questions via text, email, or phone calls! He provided all the uplighting for all three events, dandia sticks for the Garba/Raas, himself with a dhol player at the baraat, projectors for a live feed during both the ceremony and the reception, and all the edits required for a pre-recorded skit that our friends performed! Furthermore, during the reception, he completely read the crowd and was perfect when it came to playing songs throughout the course of the night. We never thought our family and friends would stay on the dance floor all night, but thanks to Kaushal, we can't stop hearing about how "amazing and fun the night was." To sum it up, regardless of where you're having your wedding, if you want an extremely talented and professional DJ that can make your wedding planning process as smooth as possible and also make your wedding day as amazing as possible, then Kaushal is the obvious choice!!! We can thank him enough :-)

Profile Picture Anu, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved having DJ Krush at our wedding! Two months later people are still fondly reminiscing the dance parties at our 3-day Indian party in the Caribbean! His team is really strong, his knowledge of the right technology is critical to success during a destination wedding, and his versatile style created unique ambiance to each event. He's extremely collaborative, adaptive, friendly, professional, and with a strong attitude of delivering happiness to the bride and groom. We could not more strongly recommend him and would even consider moving our dates to ensure he was available. People forget what they ate, etc but remember how they feel - that magic dust is good music by a great DJ - DJ Krush!

Profile Picture Shradha, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Make sure you connect with him early on in the process. Discuss the music you like and provide enough time for him to prepare all the music playlists. He is extremely talented and professional.

Profile Picture Jay, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dr krush was great! All of our guests loved him. He was really good at reading the crowd and played music accordingly. He was also super helpful telling us what the most current and popular songs were. As a bride you have a million things going on and you're messaging people all day about things. Dr krush was great about responding right away and getting things done in a very timely manner.

Profile Picture Neeti, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Krush was a major hit at our wedding, he was able to read the crowd very well and played the right songs at the right time to make sure the dance floor was always full and everyone was having a great time. He came with his own lighting, sound and equipment. There were no problems with setting up or anything else. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kunal, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Krush has been in the Entertainment business for quite some time. I've used him on multiple events and is by far of the best DJ's not only in Chicagoland, but all over the world!!! I highly recommend DJ Krush!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Chirag, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking Kaushal to be our DJ was one of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding. Right from the beginning, he was one of the most professional vendors we worked with. He was insanely prompt to respond via email, text, or phone to any questions or concerns we had. He made great recommendations in regards to the type of music we should have played during our various events (particularly during entrances of the wedding and reception). After the wedding weekend we heard raving feedback regarding his music from our guests. One of his best qualities is his ability to read the crowd and know which types of songs to continue playing, and to know when to move on to the next song. He kept the music fresh all weekend. During the Baraat he live mixed and was able to take requests from my friends and family. The dance floor at the reception was packed all night. Kaushal also provided the uplighting for our wedding weekend. He had no problems working with our decorator and wedding planners to exactly provide the effects my wife had always wanted. All in all, if you want a DJ who plays amazing music, is professional, and absolutely will make your wedding planning process extremely smooth, go with Kaushal.

Profile Picture Ronak, 9/3/16, 1 Review