DJ Kinect of Remember Productions Reviews

27 | Harker Heights, TX

27 Reviews for DJ Kinect of Remember Productions

Jen Morgan · Married on 02/24/2019

Excellent communicaton

Fast response time, and took time to meet with us in person to discuss options. Showed up on time and had everything all set up and ready before our early morning wedding. Very pleased

Sent on 03/07/2019

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. You guys are awesome and I pray many blessings. Had fun and loved the donuts. Be blessed and congrats again.

Roxanne · Married on 10/20/2018

A Great Party Even in the Afternoon

I got married on 10/20/18 at 1:00 in the afternoon and DJ Kinect made it feel like a late night party which was awesome as I enjoyed dancing with my bridesmaids the most! To be honest I am kind of a horrible communicator, but DJ Kinect was able to fulfill all my requests even though I was terrible about getting them to him! He is definitely worth it and will make your wedding reception the fun dance party you’ve always dreamed of! Thank you DJ Kinect!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Roxanne. I had a great time and we made it happen. Always feel honored being a part of someone's special day.

Dj kinect

Lindsey · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Kinect brought light into the room!! He was an amazing DJ and I recommend you use him for your event!! From the time he got there to the end of the night he was accommodating and made sure we had the best night of our lives! Thank you DJ Kinect!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

I must say you guys were super easy to work with. My pleasure and again many blessings.

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Kinect was awesome! We were the couple that gave basic direction and he got our music wants to a T. He was professional, on-time, SUPER easy to work with and very responsive to any emails. We were so happy with our choice of DJ Aand you will be too!

Sent on 04/30/2018

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole. I appreciate the review and kind words. I had fun and was honored to be a part of your special event.

Eric · Married on 04/14/2018

I truly wouldn't use any other DJ. He was very responsive and professional. We are so glad that we chose DJ Kinect for our special night!

Sent on 05/05/2018

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a blast and am so grateful for you choosing me to dj your wedding.

Kallie · Married on 01/20/2018

DJ Kinect was so great to work with! He made the process so easy and did a great job on our big day!

Sent on 05/05/2016

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day.

Lindsey · Married on 01/06/2018

DJ Kinect is fun and very entertaining! The music he played was spot on! We were on the dance floor the whole time! The slideshow he put together for my moms 60th bday party was filled with so many wonderful emotions! He also helped us take a few pictures! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Ty so much.

Sherrina · Married on 12/29/2017

DJ Kinect , was amazing. I will definitely be using his services in the future!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a great time as well.

Abigail · Married on 11/04/2017

Daniel kept the party going and had a perfect mix for everyone! Despite me running around like a crazy person, the only issue was that there wasn't a flow to my Wedding (which I will take the blame for because I didn't fill out his timeline paperwork). Don't forget to fill that out!!! I would highly recommend him, he is very friendly and easy going! Thank you DJ Kinect!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you Abigail for such a great time.

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2017

DJ Kinect was fantastic! Listened to exactly what we wanted and made sure we were totally happy. You couldn’t ask for a better DJ!! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Amy · Married on 07/15/2017

I used Daniel for my daughters dedication service. Which is very similar to a wedding, she turned 15 and wanted certain music played. My daughter loved how he was able to play all types of music for herself and guests. She Loved her party and that speaks volumes from a 15 year old soul.

Sent on 07/25/2017

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a fun party.

Donnita · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot even begin to say enough great things about Daniel - he was amazing!!! Our DJ that we had booked for over a year ditched us a month before my daughter's wedding and I was absolutely distraught but God answered our prayers. I found Daniel through another DJ and I am absolutely ecstatic that it worked out this way; he was absolutely amazing and we had an unforgettable night! I would recommend him without a doubt for any event and we will definitely be using him again in the future. He was a perfect 10 - he was very attentive to our needs as well as reading our guests and taking requests. I really cannot say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 11/17/2017

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I had fun and most importantly your daughters wedding was beautiful and went off without any issues.

Alison · Married on 05/20/2017

Profession, helpful and most importantly for me flexible. Thank you.

Sent on 05/22/2017

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoyed the Weddong very much. Congrats again.

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

Daniel aka DJ Kinect was wonderful. My guests had so much fun. They keep telling me about how awesome the DJ was. As soon as they requested something, he made it happen. As soon as I needed him to announce something, it happened. As soon as I had questions, he answered them. I had no idea about what to expect from a DJ and he guided me through the process and was completely professional. He was a breeze to work with. He worked very well with the flow of the reception and helped with the timeline and stayed flexible. Thank you so much Daniel for being such a huge part of making my wedding a success. I would 100% recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 08/15/2016

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for having me. I'm glad to be able to help with such a special event. It was really fun.

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

I had Dj kinect dj an event of mine, and he was absolutely amazing! He catered to our every need, and had our whole party dancing the night away! He was very detailed, and paid close attention to what we requested. His set up and lighting was also very professional! I will def be using him again in the future, and recommend him to anyone for their wedding or party needs!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Meagan · Married on 03/12/2016

DJ Kinect did a wonderful job at our wedding. He helped make our wedding day the best day ever. I would definitely recommend him for your upcoming event!

Sent on 07/19/2016

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important event.

Shannen · Married on 11/28/2015

Daniel is amazing. He goes with the flow and is very flexible which is what any wedding needs. Pick this guy and check the music off of your list of worries. <3

Sent on 12/09/2015

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.

Eddie · Married on 11/07/2015

DJ Kinect was very flexible to our wedding vision. Even offered to wear a costume to fit our theme. We didn't have one, but it was icing on the cake to hear him suggest accomodations above what we expected from a DJ. His personal experience with different cultural backgrounds helped him chose songs to relate to the audience of mostly Korean and Hispanics. We didn't regret choosing him and would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/24/2015

Two weeks before our wedding, our original DJ fell through, and fortunately for us, we were able to secure DJ Kinect. I know that everything happens for a reason, and it was such a blessing that we were able to have Daniel as our DJ. We honestly could not have asked for a better experience. On such a short notice, Daniel was able to meet with us, discuss our needs, secure all the music we requested, and provide amazing entertainment. He was courteous, professional and great to work with. Our guests had the best time dancing the night away at our wedding. We can not thank Daniel enough for his services. We had the absolute BEST experience with him. Should we ever need a DJ for an event in the future, we will definitely be using DJ Kinect!

Sent on 11/11/2015

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. I was honored to help and it was a fun time for me too. Always blessed to be a part of someone's wedding.

Veronica · Married on 05/16/2015

Daniel was such an awesome person to work with. He truly showed that he cared about our needs and what songs we liked. He reached out to us in advance and kept in contact with us the entire time, which we greatly appreciated especially during this stressful time. He was kind, energetic, and very friendly and eager to be our DJ. He brought all these extra lights and his equipment sounded amazing! Everyone had such a great time and we got compliments on the music and dj. We would definately recommend DJ Kinect to our friends and family. He was such a pleaure to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Tiffany · Married on 04/05/2015

Outstanding DJ! Kept the party on point all night!! Highly recommend

Sent on 11/07/2017

Thank you so much.

Celene · Married on 01/26/2015

DJ Kinect is completely professional as well as providing an outstanding environment for everyone to have a great time in. He is very easy to work with and completely flexible. I've used DJs in the past but he is by far the best!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Sean · Married on 05/17/2014

From our first meeting to our final exit, everything was professional and perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything better. The music and atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 05/16/2018

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. I am grateful to be a part of something so special. It brings me joy knowing how much you enjoyed it.

Charity · Married on 12/01/2009

Not only is Daniel an amazing DJ he is a wonderful person. He is very likeable, reliable, and has a great heart. He really cares and takes pride in his work. He is very talented and never overlooks any details! Hands down the best DJ around! How can you pass up quality music, a great personality, amazing customer service, and a loveable person?! You won't regret booking with DJ Kinect! He should be on the top of your list!

Sent on 02/01/2016

DJ Kinect of Remember Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Charity.

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2017

Dj Kinect had a great worksheet that helped develope the musical atmosphere, I definitely recommend thinking about the age of the majority of people attending, that will also help determine the music type.

Sent on 10/14/2017