DJ Jolt Entertainment, LLC Reviews

27 | Torrington, CT

27 Reviews for DJ Jolt Entertainment, LLC

Corinne Scott · Married on 12/07/2019

SO much dancing

No words. No words to describe how you rocked our night! There was laughing, crying, jumping, the Wobble, the Dougie, and even nerve damage to a friend’s toe two weeks following the event because she simply COULD NOT STOP DANCING! Thank you a million times over!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Amanda Dein · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing DJs behind an amazing rep!!

Thank you so much for helping make our wedding so incredible! Your reputation precedes you and you definitely lived up to it! The ceremony went perfectly and we had a blast at our reception! Thank you for giving everyone an AMAZING night!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Brooke Murray · Married on 11/09/2019

Better than the usual DJs

Your team was classy and not cheesy, which from the very start on our visit to the bridal expo at the XL Center, was a tall order. Brittany was a pleasure to work with, and just having her around and checking in on us helped us relax and feel like everything is under control. Very professional.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Teresa Aldrich · Married on 10/26/2019

Feeling cared for

At the moment we booked, Josh welcomed us “to the DJJ family”. And right to the final song of the night and when he gave us our flash drive of our photo booth pics (AWESOME photo booth btw) we truly felt cared for as if we really were family. Client portal could use some work though, sometimes it didn’t seem to like my browser.

Sent on 02/05/2020

DJ Jolt Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Hi Teresa, thank you so much for your feedback. We deeply appreciate it and we're delighted to say that thanks to feedback like yours, we've seriously upgraded our client portal offering. We're very glad to be raising the bar as much as we do!

Samantha Reidy · Married on 10/19/2019

Treated My Husband And I Like Family!

I don’t normally take the time to write reviews unless something bothers me, but I’d feel bothered if I didn’t write about how perfect these guys are. I honestly don’t know how they do it. Everything was just so customized to my husband’s and my tastes and personalities, I feel like those customizations should have cost us thousands more, but they didn’t! With this company, every wedding they do is unique, at no extra cost! Josh and company made us feel like FAMILY, and not just customers. And our friends and family get a 15% discount off their services if we refer them!!! They’re the real deal!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Laila Perez · Married on 09/28/2019

Thanksthanksthanks

Not only did you create a seriously awesome dance party, but you were basically the operations manager for our reception, keeping the time and making sure everything goes perfectly, and we don’t know how we would have done it without you. You’re great and deserve all the thanks that can be given. THANKSTHANKSTHANKS!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Sara Legere · Married on 09/14/2019

Great team

Five stars doesn’t do enough justice to how you guys went the extra mile. Your iPhone app was awesome and our wedding party still talks about how natural everything felt.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Kelsey Deoliveira · Married on 09/07/2019

Great DJ Experience

Incredible value, even better performance. Will be highly recommending them to our friends and family.

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • I

Ivan Belani · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome app & awesome DJ

From the beginning, Josh made the process comfortable and was easy to work with. Anytime I had a concern, this guy not only answered the call (he gives out his private cell number to clients so we don’t have to wait on hold if something worries us!) but he had thoughtful and conscientious solutions to put my wife and I at ease. We were one of the first couples to use Vibo, their smartphone app, which let us pick out the music we wanted and not be limited to one of the 50,000 songs other DJs already have. My wedding party loved being invited to download the app and add music to my wedding too. This app was incredible and a must-have that we couldn’t have been satisfied without. On the day of our wedding, our DJ Brittany performed beautifully and kept the party flowing without missing a beat. Simply the best at what they do.

Sent on 01/17/2020

Alexandra Conway · Married on 08/10/2019

Rain couldn’t stop our send off

We were afraid that the rain was going to ruin our sendoff outside. Josh reassured us that it’s going to be magical and great and he brought some uplighting out there and lined the sidewalk with it. He set them to start strobing at just the right speed when we started walking and he literally made it look like the raindrops were stopped frozen in midair!!! All our guests were gasping. How many DJs do that??? If you want someone who’s creative and thinks on their feet, look no further!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Brad Reynolds · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic DJ

Fantastic DJ with unbeatable prices. Great app, and we really liked the light shows on the dance floor. Client portal could have been easier to use, but it is what it is. We hired a DJ and we got a great one, that’s all that matters.

Sent on 02/21/2020

DJ Jolt Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Hi Brad, thank you so much for your words and sharing your experiences. You'll be delighted to know that we've seriously upgraded our client portal offering over the past two months, and it's all thanks to feedback like yours. We're getting better and better every day. 👍🏼

Joshua Baldino · Married on 07/06/2019

Team players

You and your team helped make our wedding an unforgettable experience. Kodi and I would like to thank you for everything you did and your patience in dealing with our last minute updates and requests. Everything you and your team did was incredible and professional. We also appreciate you coming around to the table to talk, give advice, and congratulate us! We honestly thought you would be out of sight most of the night. Instead you made us feel welcome and comfortable at our own wedding. Also appreciated is your willingness to work with and accommodate the other vendors. Jason and Ernie, our videographers, had kind words to speak of you.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Tyler Hirsch · Married on 06/22/2019

Best choice for DJ

The DJ was the only thing about my wedding that my wife trusted me to handle all by myself, and choosing this company was hands down the second-best decision of my life (I love you honey). Josh really knows people. The dude transformed our venue space into a fairytale banquet, our cocktail space into a mancave my boys were right at home with, and our dance floor into a legit nightclub. DJJ brings so much to the table, and the guests were complimenting my taste in entertainment all night 😎😎

Sent on 02/06/2020

Suzy Failla · Married on 06/21/2019

Very professional

We cant understate our appreciation for all their efforts that went into our wedding day. You can tell that they don’t put in the minimum required or feel like they’re coming into work each day, this is definitely their passion and it shows.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Emily · Married on 09/07/2018

Josh and Julia were amazing! So easy to work with and talk to. They listed to every little thing that I wanted and they got it done. They said to me at the beginning, that I would probably be annoyed with them, the day of our wedding, just coming up to me and asking this or that throughout the night, but I never was! They were so helpful the entire day. I really loved working with them and I'm honestly looking for an excuse to hire them again. Thank you so much Josh and Julia!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Alexe · Married on 06/30/2018

Josh and Julia were such a great team to work with! They made the whole process simple. I find them extremely affordable and their service was awesome. The online tools made for amazing organization and quick responses. They were friendly, hard working, professional, on time, and did everything according to plan. The playlist was a great mix of newer songs and oldies that kept the dance floor packed all night long. Would reccomend again and again. Thank you!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2018

Julia and Josh were amazing! They are so organized and catered it specifically to us! They have a packet you fill out telling them what to play, what not to play, the time line you want things to happen at; they are organized which is so important! Best part..they don’t try to rip you off. They understand the cost of a wedding and they make their prices reasonable! They are human when it comes to business not just business and I’m grateful they were apart of making our day special!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 02/18/2018

The DJ Jolt team really made our wedding reception a success! As a lesbian couple with two daughters and lots of bridesmaids it was important to us that our vendors were companies like DJ Jolt that hired women in prominent roles. They were attentive to us throughout the process to make sure we got the music, lights, and fun that we wanted for our guests. On all those scores, they got 5 stars. Guests still tell us how much they loved the music ("you could actually dance to it!" and "I actually recognized the music!") and especially the lighting effects (rainbows!). Our traditions like the bouquet toss and corset toss were different (again, mostly women) as well as our family unity dance (in place of mom-dad dances... again, we are two moms with kids of our own), but DJ Jolt were creative, flexible, and enthusiastic to customize the experience in ways that honored who we are on our special day. The excellent MC-ing was key to this, explaining everything as we went along in fun and engaging banter. Finally, the photo-booth felt like a luxury at first but now we couldn't imagine the event without it! This is where our children (and their friends), our friends and bridesmaids, even our family (after a few glasses of wine) found themselves time and again! The props escalated the fun and made for some really funny pictures. The print-outs and the digital files were just one more way for us to document an important life event that goes way way too fast. To conclude, we picked DJ Jolt because we liked who they are as a company and while we got so much more, in the end we were happy to do business with people-oriented people.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Abby · Married on 06/23/2017

Hard to even know where to begin describing how absolutely incredible Josh and Julia were to have for our wedding. To only rate them as DJ/emcee would be a huge disservice to all the hard work and time they put in to making our wedding flawless. From our first meeting, it was clear that they would be the perfect fit for one of the most important elements of our big day. We were happy to help them launch their online portal, ActiveCollab, which was an efficient and easy way to communicate and keep track of all the moving parts. Through each element and step of the process, their focus was always on perfection and bringing to fruition our vision for our wedding. When the day finally arrived, they seamlessly troubleshooted several issues including unpredictable weather, and some oversights by me (the bride) that made their jobs much more difficult. Even when I had a moment of stress in the middle of the reception, Julia helped calm me and refocus me to it being one of the best days of our lives.

It's the little things that you remember and that certainly take the most time, and Josh and Julia are unendingly committed to each and every detail. We cannot recommend them more highly!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Katie · Married on 06/11/2017

The team at DJ Jolt blew us away on our wedding day. In the months leading up to our wedding, they guided us every step of the way, from microphones, to cocktail hour, to lighting and our monogram. From start to finish working with Josh and Julia was a piece of cake! They even customized a truly unforgettable introduction for us into our reception, where they projected lyrics to our song onto a wall and encouraged everyone to sing along! The music kept people dancing all day, and the photobooth was a hit with every single guest. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being apart of our day, and helping to make it truly unforgettable!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Rosemary · Married on 10/22/2016

Everyone was professional and the selections were perfect! One song's quality did not play well over the speakers but other than that everything was great.

Jill · Married on 09/30/2016

Right from his first email joshua went above and beyond. Joshua and Julia met with us numerous times to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted for music. They even made trips to our venue and met us there on the night of the rehearsal to make sure everything was in place. We had specific wants for ceremony seating music order and cocktail hour music and they provided that perfectly. Not only that but they really tried to get to know my husband and I and Joshua gave the sweetest introduction for us. They played a great mix of music and seemed to know how to keep the party going. In addition they included lighting which added so much to our event. I would definitely recommend DJ Jolt for any event!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Brian · event on: 07/01/2015

We needed a DJ for my nephew's birthday party that was being held outside in my back yard. A friend recommended DJ Jolt Entertainment. I'm glad he did! They were early to set up and were fast, and courteous. The set-up blew my mind. The lights and sound system were top notch and looked and sounded great. The music selection was great for my nephew's taste and they took requests. Everyone at the party had a great time. Teenagers and adults alike. I never thought my back yard could be transformed into a night club complete with laser lights! After the party they were just as fast breaking down their equipment and left their area as clean as it was when they arrived. I HIGHLY recommend DJ Jolt for your party or event. You'll be glad you did.

Sheila · event on: 11/16/2014

Josh, Julia, Skippy and Mike, from DJ Jolt, went above and beyond what they needed to for our church's corporate meeting. They provided sound technician services for several meeting sessions spanning several days, and the curveball was that we held our meetings onboard a cruise! The entire crew worked tirelessly to fly their equipment down to New Orleans and clear it through Customs, and they did setup and tear down each day that we had meetings during the sailing. They set an elegant tone for our evening cocktail reception one of the nights. They even provided lighting to give extra ambiance and spiritual dimension to our worship services—we didn't ask for it, but that little extra meant so much to many of us. We got more than a great deal, we got a team of pros that felt like family to us. We'll be calling them back for the next one too!

Kaity · Married on 09/15/2018

3.5

Josh and team absolutely nailed the music for our wedding. We had a face to face meeting where he explained the portal we would be using for future contact. The portal also hosts the music where we are able to delete or add songs we liked or didn’t like. Josh was incredibly detailed and gave us forms to fill out with our music genre interests, also forms that showed the names for our party to be introduced. You could tell they value organization and want your day to go smoothly. Josh and his team were responsive and professional and accommodated all of our song requests. We also used the photo booth option through them which was an absolute hit! Your guests can choose to have the pictures printed, put a filter on, or sent to their phones on email or text. Also The booth is really a blow up wall so all of your friends aren’t crammed into a tiny booth which was such a better option. We revived all of the photo booth pics on a flash drive at the end of the night and they look like celebrity photos! I highly recommend Dj Jolt for your next event!!

Sent on 10/02/2018