DJ JeffreyScott Reviews

110 | Schenectady, NY

110 Reviews for DJ JeffreyScott

So-I am not the normal bride-I am in my 50's and I wanted my 2nd marriage to start out with great celebration as this will be the last time that I do this! Every event no matter what the occasion needs a few elements to make it "successful". In my experience, those are a good venue, great food, guests that participate and good music. No kidding! DJ Jeffrey Scott brought those elements to a WHOLE new level! We did discuss the music at length and he was very attentive to our interests. He was extremely helpful in getting the day organized as I was previously married 30 years ago in the south and the process had changed significantly. In the end, outside of the music related to the service, we turned the entire program over to him-WHAT a smart thing that was! He was spot on; keeping the wedding process (i.e. toasts, introductions, etc.) moving along. His profound understanding of timing and delivery must be as a result of his years of experience as a DJ but also as a thespian. He didn't miss a beat! He quickly and effectively read our guests (the audience, per se) and our vibe; thus the music was non-stop hits that kept the dance floor full for the entire time. (Oh, did I say, this was a day wedding, under two tent with a service outdoors on a lake?) His music systems were great quality and the sound for both the ceremony, the announcements and ultimately the dance music were great quality; no one missed a single word or note! I saw people dancing that I had never seen dance before as singles and as couples. I heard from my guests that they were moved by the ceremony, and exhausted from the day of dancing and celebration! Sore feet and legs were a very small price to pay for such an exhilarating experience! The man is simply amazing! And so,our wedding was amazing! We have begun our new life together and we are still riding the wave of celebration! Thank you, Jeff..you were just the magic touch to make our day go from wonderful to FABULOUS!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Terri · Married on 09/26/2014

DJ Jeffrey Scott is an absolute pleasure to work with. Jeffrey is very professional and provides an excellent quality of service. He does a great job of keeping the guests entertained and out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him for special events....

Sent on 09/27/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/20/2014

Great to work with! Guides you I'm the right direction. Also, lots of excitement, entertainment, and energy :)

Liz · Married on 09/06/2014

Jeffrey. was. great. Seriously, a DJ can definitely make or break the atmosphere of your wedding, and Jeffrey did a fantastic job at our recent wedding. Our dance floor was packed all night, and everything flowed very naturally. He did a few custom edits for me for ceremony music and entrance songs and it was perfect. And talk about responsive...I would send an email and receive an email or phone call back within 15 minutes. Even when the man was on vacation (crazy). Thank you SO much Jeffrey! What an awesome night.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Brian · Married on 08/15/2014

Jeff went above and beyond what a dj should. He actually saved part of our wedding.

Kait · Married on 08/02/2014

Jeffrey was amazing! From the second he stepped into our venue he was nothing but professional and totally on top of it. He made us and our whole bridal party pumped up to get the party started for the reception and he was very organized. He played all the songs we requested previously to the wedding as well as took requests from guests throughout the night. After the wedding several guests came up to me and told me that the DJ was awesome because he kept the guests going ans played a perfect mix of music for both the young and the old. I would recommend him to everyone!!!

Heather · Married on 07/19/2014

Jeffrey was absolutely fantastic!!!! He was extremely responsive since our first inquiry and made every effort to make you feel completely at ease from the music selection process through playing the last song of the evening. The immense energy from start to finish provided constant excitement and our guests entertained! We highly recommend Jeffrey Scott Entertainment and could never imagine using anyone else's services. We hope he's the one providing services at all the future weddings we attend! Our guests are still raving how amazing his excellence in music choice was and how he kept the party rocking all night!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Laura · Married on 05/24/2014

Jeffrey Scott was great to work with and made our day special. He helped run the show and was able to accommodate last minute changes due to weather. He had all of our wedding guests up dancing the entire night. Everyone kept raving about him and the wedding for weeks after! We would highly recommend him to everyone, and look forward to using his services in the future!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Kerri · Married on 04/12/2014

Cannot say enough good things about Jeffrey Scott. From the first meeting we had with him to the day of our wedding - Jeffrey put all of our concerns at ease and demonstrated both professionalism and dedication to making our wedding day the best. Leading up to the wedding and being an anxious bride, having a conversation with him in regards to his opinion on our first dance song choice is a convo I will never forget. He is by far the best DJ and all around great guy to work with. I still have ppl coming up to me telling me that our wedding was the best they've ever been to. PS - the finale rocked. Jeff, we miss you!

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • W

Will · Married on 10/05/2013

Jeffrey Scott did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the Gideon Putnam in Saratoga Springs.

Jeff arrived with plenty of time to set up for the reception, and queued up our requests for our processional and recessional perfectly (our recessional even required a custom edit!)

The cocktail hour music was understated and well suited for the vibe, nothing better could have been done here.

For the reception we teed off with special requests for introductions and then transitioned into our intros and first dance. Everything went great and was hilariously fun.

Would I recommend Jeffrey Scott? Absolutely.

Not sure what the earlier reviews are going on about, but I can assure you they really miss the mark.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Jeffrey is the BEST!! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing at all and he helped us through the whole process and made sure everything was ready for the wedding day. The day of he did and awesome job at keeping the party going. He made sure to keep the party going and played into the crowd. We couldn't have asked for anything better. He really made the wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • nmbain@gmail.com

Natalie · Married on 08/10/2013

Jeffrey was a true professional. He was willing to work with us to create a perfect event. He was open to the style of music we were interested in and also helped guide us on how to create a fluid, fun, and entertaining wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Erin · Married on 06/21/2013

Jeffrey went above and beyond to exceed all of our expectations, and he did so in SUCH a warm, professional, and seamless manner. We can not thank him enough for providing us with the perfect wedding night. Guests were on the dance floor all night long, and he succeeded in making sure everyone was happy. He tackled everything so flawlessly: ceremony music outside, the cocktail hour on the patio, the introductions, toasts, cake cutting, and the party itself. I had a dream wedding thanks to our awesome team, and Jeffrey was a core contribution to it. 10 stars ;)

Sent on 06/24/2013

Sara · Married on 05/25/2013

Our wedding was absolutely AMAZING! We had so many people tell us what a great time they had and how awesome our DJ was. Everyone kept raving about how great the music was that they played. They did such an awesome job at playing music that everyone there would enjoy. So many people were able to get up and dance and the dance floor was packed the whole night.

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Jeffrey Scott. Not only was his music phenomenal, but he was very efficient at getting back to me with any question I may have had. He did an excellent job MCing as well! Words cannot describe how incredibly impressed my guests were with Jeff and Wade. Very professional!

Of course without a doubt, we would HIGHLY recommend Jeffrey Scott Entertainment!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Glynnis · Married on 04/20/2013

Jeffrey was an incredible DJ! He was always very responsive during the planning phase, creating an experience uniquely tailored to our wedding. So many people asked us about him during/after because they were so impressed!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Jamie · Married on 04/14/2013

We absolutely loved working with Jeffrey! We had attended a wedding of a friend and knew then that we wanted him to be the DJ for our wedding. Jeffrey had, and played, all of the music we wanted to hear, even some ceremony music that I thought he might not have (but he did)! He played music that all of our guests could dance to and enjoy. He was a wonderful MC as well, and our wedding ran so smoothly! We had a great time and so did our guests! I would highly recommend Jeffrey Scott Entertainment!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Jeffrey was an absolute joy to work with. His music selection was top notch and he did an excellent job MCing the event as well. Our wedding was perfect thanks to him.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Kate · Married on 09/29/2012

Jeffrey makes sure that you are taken care of. He is so much more than just a Dj. He makes sure your entire night runs smoothly and always puts you first. He is meticulous about pronunciation and makes sure to get your ok before doing anything you might not like. From the moment he greeted us at the door to the last dance, Jeffrey kept the party rocking and my guests happy!!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Gary · Married on 09/28/2012

Jeff was great!! Played awesome music, he kept the party going from start to finish!!! Awesome job

Sent on 10/11/2012

Julia · Married on 09/15/2012

Jeffrey Scott was responsive to all my questions in a timely manner from the beginning to the end of the process. DJ Wade was prompt and professional -- not a soul was sitting when the last song was played.

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 09/14/2012

My husband and I were married in March 2012 and we had an unforgettable wedding. Jeffrey was instrumental in making our special day such a great success! From the very beginning his professionalism and organization melted our stress away. He orchestrated every aspect of the event. We truly could not have planned such a sensational wedding with out him. Jeffrey didn’t simply DJ the event, he hosted it and everything flowed seamlessly. The biggest compliment to him is that so many guests raved about our DJ. Over and over again after the wedding, I heard what a terrific job he did. We honestly could not have asked for anything more. We were truly lucky to have had him and I wholeheartedly recommend him!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Margaret · Married on 09/14/2012

Jeff and Wade were fantastic! My daughter was extremely pleased with their services - saying they were perfect.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2012

Best DJ ever! He is very organized and is very professional. He made my day perfect. I did not have to worry about anything and the dance floor was packed all night! So many of my guests have been raving about the music and the whole night. I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Kaela · Married on 09/02/2012

Everyone loved the music and told me several times that the DJ was great.

Sent on 09/05/2012

tina · Married on 08/31/2012

We loved Jeffrey Scott! He was amazing in every way! He was so easy to work with, gave great direction and guidance- and happily made changes up to last hour without hesitation! Most importantly- he kept the party going all night! He is a true professional!

Sent on 09/10/2012