DJ Jeff Fowler Productions Reviews

109 | Brockton, MA

109 Reviews for DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2012

DJ Jeff was absolutely phenomenal. Not only was he the DJ at my wedding reception, but he also helped me out tremendously during the planning process. He helped me put a timeline together and gave me many ideas for songs and things to do during the reception. He was extremely helpful, professional and resourceful. We also had a band that played after dinner and he coordinated with them very well and smoothly.

I definitely couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thank you so much Jeff!! You helped make our wedding day very special and memorable.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Kayla · Married on 07/28/2012

Jeff was fantastic at our wedding. He played all the music that we asked him too and kept our guests on the floor all night long. Jeff was also incredibly flexible, as we had some last minute changes due to guests who did not come. He was professional and even checked in with myself and my husband to ensure that we were having a good time and we approved of the music he was playing throughout the evening. Overall, DJ Jeff is a fantastic value and someone I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Michaela · Married on 07/01/2012

Jeff was so professional and caring when helping me with my wedding. In the weeks leading up, he was extremely responsive and very flexible with the music I wanted to play at both the ceremony and the reception. He was very helpful with the little details and everything went so smoothly. The day of, he was on top of everything and made it all come together beautifully. I would highly recommend him as a DJ.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Catie · event on: 06/16/2012

The NMSS RI Chapter hires DJ Jeff Fowler Productions for two of its major fundraising events. We are always impressed with Jeff's level of professionalism and ability to read the crowd. We plan on hiring Jeff for our events in the future!

Sent on 08/28/2012
  • Z

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2012

OMG I cant say enough wonderful things about DJ Jeff Fowler.

Jeff was hired as the DJ for my 6/2/12 wedding. Jeff is an incredible entertainer because he is so professional, but at the same time so down to earth and easy to work with from beginning to end.

Jeff went out of his way to create an itinerary for our wedding and he provided it to our other vendors which allowed for them to all work well together and be on the same schedule for the different events throughout the night such as the first dance, father/daughter dance, meal served, cake cutting etc..!! Jeff also played every song i picked and even added a few songs based on the genres i had picked.

Jeff is so wonderful and i had the most wonderful experience working with him. For the next event i do and am in need of a DJ, I will call Jeff immediatly because he is amazing at what he does =)

Sent on 06/12/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2011

Wonderful job. Dance floor was packed the whole night. Flawless job with the flow of one song to the next! Many compliments on a job very well done.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Gemma · Married on 08/18/2017

DJ Jeff was amazing!! We had our wedding at Bournadale Funtion Facilty in August and Jeff did everything for us from the outdoor music ceremony to facilitating us dancing the night away. He was a joy to deal with from set up to offering music options to catering to our every whim. He is a gentleman and did everything to ensure we had no worries on the day. He set up so seamlessly and gave us everything we wanted for ceremony and after party. I cannot recommend him highly enough. His service is outstanding. Thank you Jeff for an amazing experience from Gemma and Paul

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/07/2016

Jeff was really helpful and professional during our entire planning process and at our wedding. Everything at the reception went perfectly, and he coordinated everything with the venue without our assistance. The music was great and everyone had a wonderful time at our reception. I would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/24/2016

DJ Jeff Fowler Productions's reply:

Thanks Erin and Vic, I was Honored to be your DJ, and had a wonderful time!

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

3.5

He was great! Played all the music we had requested, and uses an online itinerary so we were able to plug things in all throughout our planning process.

Sent on 07/07/2018