DJ Jeff Fowler Productions Reviews

109 | Brockton, MA

109 Reviews for DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Just had Jeff and his father for our wedding and they were perfect! They took all of my requests and even changed the schedule for me (because I was very indecisive). They were professional and kind and kept the dancing going. Everything moved flawlessly. I would recommend them to anyone for any event! They are amazing especially for the price! Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect!

Stephen and Ashley

Sent on 09/19/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2016

There are SO many AMAZING things I could write about Jeff and his company. First, he is an incredible DJ and truly talented. When my husband and I first started to look for a DJ we went to a wedding expo and I was completely turned off by the fake sale pitches and large egos a lot of these DJs had. I am not necessarily difficult to please however, for our wedding day I wanted someone I made a connection with and could depend on… SO happy a friend recommended us to Jeff because as soon as I met him I was SOLD! He was genuine, kind hearted and very professional. In preparation for our wedding he responded immediately to all my crazy bride emails, answered any questions we had and even checked in from time to time to make sure we were doing well. For a bride planning a wedding is extremely stressful and he honestly made the experience fun and enjoyable because I knew when the day came I could 100% rely on him. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and I wouldn’t of changed a thing! We continue to keep in contact with Jeff because he is one of a kind and we now even consider him a friend!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

Jeff was great all along the way. He essentially coordinated the flow of our wedding and timing, provided great sound and music for our ceremony, and made last minute changes to the music list. He is extremely receptive and responsive and allowed us to make it completely our day. He is totally professional and such a gem that we never worried a moment during coordination or during our wedding day. We recommend him without hesitation - he is worth every dollar.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Joanna · Married on 08/06/2016

Jeff is easy to work with before the event and makes sure everything the day of goes smoothly. He took the time to work with our venue and us to make sure the itinerary was perfect. He is easy to work with and your event is in good hands with Jeff. We got many compliments on the music at our wedding. If you are looking for a DJ I highly recommend hiring Jeff. Great vendor!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Julie · Married on 07/24/2016

Jeff was great to work with. He is very professional and quickly responds to questions. We live out of town so his website was very helpful to us. You can create your own playlist on his website. He and his father really helped get everyone out there and dancing. Besides being professional and a pleasure to work with Jeff is a sweet, kind man. When there was some recent flooding in Maryland Jeff checked in to see if we were ok, and that was after the wedding when he had already provided his services! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2016

nichole · Married on 06/26/2016

My husband and I planned our wedding from our home in New York and had never even met Jeff until our wedding day! But all I can say is, from day one talking to him on the phone I had no worries at all. Jeff Fowler is so organized and really helped me (being completely type A) keep calm during the craziness of wedding planning. He is extremely professional and responded to my emails promptly, which was so helpful since we were planning our wedding from out of state. His online playlist tool made it very easy to add songs, comments and every single detail of our day into a concise format and could be done remotely. We had multiple phone conferences and he "put up with" my many changes to my playlist even during the week of the wedding without hesitation. On our wedding day he coordinated with all members at the venue and made everything so smooth. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our special day! The part I loved best about Jeff is that he let us customize every single song choice and really focused on our vision for our wedding day! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing literally all night! Thank you Jeff!!
    Nichole and Michael Berkery

Sent on 09/08/2016

bb · Married on 06/25/2016

A Great DJ!

Jeff was awesome and a pleasure to work with! He helped create our playlist and made suggestions for songs when I was out of ideas! I also love how he has an online portal where you're able to select songs you want played or songs that you don't want played. It was very convenient! Thanks again, Jeff!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Liz · Married on 06/03/2016

Jeff made the process so easy. We booked him a while before the wedding. He would check in to see how progress was going which we loved. Also, my venue had paperwork that needed to be filled out, whole all of my other vendors took weeks, Jeff took one day! He gives you a log in to his website so you can choose your own playlist and if you are unsure of any songs he gives awesome suggestions! This was huge for me as my husband and I have COMPLETE opposite taste in music!! Jeff kept the crowd going the entire night! We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

Jeff was amazing and so easy to work with!! I initially chose Jeff after reading the awesome reviews and how affordable he was. From the very start, Jeff was very responsive, prompt with answering emails, easy to talk to, and really listened to what we wanted. The planning process was simple with Jeff. His online library allows you to choose your playlist and stay organized. At our wedding, he kept everything running on time and smoothly,, the dance floor was packed, and he checked in with us throughout the night. Jeff was even able to get some Portuguese music I had requested for my family. Everybody had a great time and we have Jeff to thank for that!!! Book your next event with him, you will not be disappointed!!! - Lisa & Don 5/28/16

Sent on 06/02/2016
  • keren

keren · Married on 05/14/2016

Jeff was so amazing! He would check in throughout the whole process to see if i had any questions or if there was anything he could help with. He showed up early the day of and everything came off smoothly. When looking for DJ's so many of them had ridiculous prices, but Jeff's price is extremely fair. There was a few changes that needed to happen throughout the wedding and he was so accomodating to all of my requests. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/18/2016

DJ Jeff Fowler Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Keren, I hope you and Andrew are well; you had an awesome reception and we were honored to be there!

Amy · Married on 03/26/2016

Hiring DJ Jeff Fowler was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was extremely willing to communicate far in advance about the details and would always answer emails and questions at lightening speed. His online system allows you to create a set list and he incorporated all of our requested songs flawlessly throughout the day.. He also did the sound for our ceremony and has great wireless mics, speakers, etc. Even though we had a daytime wedding he got our guests on the dance floor the entire time! He and his father (assistant) are warm, wonderful people who will keep your entire reception flowing smoothly and on schedule. Also they provide a great competitive value for their services compared with other DJs in the area. Thank you Jeff for being so professional, detail oriented, and
    just making sure everyone was having a blast. Your passion for your work is apparent and we appreciate everything you did to make our day perfect!

Sent on 03/27/2016

DJ Jeff Fowler Productions's reply:

Thanks so much to Amy and Nick for allowing us to be a part of their special day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2015

DJ Jeff is one of a kind. From his responsiveness to his follow up I was sure I made the right decision for our recent wedding. Then, when the wedding day came, Jeff webby above and beyond. He kept me informed and on schedule and kept the party going. Thank you for a great day!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2015

I cannot say enough great things about my experience in working with Jeff Fowler for our wedding. To start, Jeff was very professional; he met with us from the very start to learn about our wedding day, what kind of people we are and to understand what we were looking for. He was very attentive and checked in with us as the day grew nearer and always responded the same day - but not in an overbearing way - he has a very calm nature about him. We especially loved the online portal which allowed us to go in and make music requests on our own time which really helped us personalize the wedding. I consider myself to be a music nut and was probably a little too demanding in all of my requests and the order in which they were played but it's the biggest day of your life and Jeff never once for a second made me feel like I was asking too much of him. At the very last moment, the set-up of our wedding ceremony and reception had to change due to the weather and Jeff made it look and feel so seamless! We got a bunch of compliments on our wedding DJ and how well he and his Dad, who helps him throughout the event, kept the flow going. The cost was really affordable too which was most of us know, is really important. All in all, great experience and will be recommending to others!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/05/2015

Jeff Fowler was great to work with for our wedding DJ! He was super responsive right off the bat. I’m not a huge fan of DJs who won’t let you choose your own music. When you are paying so much money and it’s your special day, why shouldn’t you choose the music you would like to play? Jeff was incredibly accommodating. We got our own login on his website where we could input the songs we wanted and indicate any special songs for our first dance/parent dances. We also did song requests on our RSVPs, and Jeff was happy to accommodate that. I wanted to play a special CD during the cocktail hour and Jeff was happy to download all of the songs on the CD. He gave us good feedback on our song selections and also gave us options of getting rid of some or playing them at random when we had too many. He helped us stay organized not only with his website, but also with a master copy of the schedule for the day and a list of songs for cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. The only small issue was that he didn’t use an updated draft of the master copy. So some things in the timeline were out of order, some songs were played that we had changed, and some songs weren't played that we had added. That being said, there were people on the dance floor the ENTIRE night, which is exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Jeff Fowler to other couples because of his flexibility, responsiveness, and his prices were fantastic, especially compared to most DJs in the area. Thanks for a perfect day Jeff!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Judy · Married on 08/29/2015

Jeff was hired as our DJ based on the recommendation from the coordinator at our wedding venue. From our first contact with Jeff to the final dance at our wedding, we were never disappointed! He was so easy to work with and was very responsive to all of our requests, while giving us his professional guidance throughout the entire process. He never failed to respond promptly to my emails. The night of the wedding, he got everyone on the dance floor while at the same time making sure the music volume was not intrusive on conversations.
    You will not be disappointed if you hire Jeff for your function.......In fact, I would love to have another event, so I could hire him again.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Jeff is a wonderful DJ! We had a mixed culture wedding with ~ 40 Chinese guests and ~ 40 American guests. To accommodate the bilingual groups, we picked both the English songs and Chinese songs. And Jeff did a great job putting them together. After the wedding, we got so many compliments about the music, the dancing, and the floor lighting. He even learned to pronounce the wedding parties' names in Chinese. We truly appreciate his effort in learning the Chinese names and made our relatives feel welcomed and comfortable. My husband sang a song for me, and it worked our super well with Jeff's arrangement for the background music.
    Thanks to Jeff's help that we had a perfect wedding. We highly recommend him to all the bride&groom to be.

Sent on 09/01/2015

When my fiance and I began looking for DJs we knew we wanted someone who would bring life to our wedding reception. We wanted people to have fun and dance the night away. Our wedding consisted of a mix of 20 year olds (including ourselves), young children, and couples in their late 30s early 40s. We thought this was a diverse group of people and were not sure how dancing would go. When we first met with Jeff as an introduction we had already gone through a few DJ leads, but we didn't like anyone. Jeff was the most down to earth, good listening, and caring DJ we met. We knew he would make the wedding what we wanted through his determination to make a wedding about the bride and the groom. With that we hired Jeff and we were thrilled with our entertainment at the wedding! You can now add us to the long list of people who will only hire Jeff to DJ their events. Throughout the reception he checked in with the groom and I to make sure things were running smoothly, he perfectly delivered the songs we wanted played, and was able to save the dance floor when there seemed to be a drop in the number of people dancing. If you want a DJ who KNOWS how to entertain and you can trust Jeff is the person for the job. We were delighted to have him at our wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Jeff was outstanding!! From start to finish, Jeff was professional and incredibly responsive. We provided Jeff with a list of all our song requests- and he honored all of them. I am so happy that Jeff was our wedding DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2015

We had tremendous peace of mind knowing Jeff was in charge of the music. From his prompt response the first time we inquired about his services up until our wedding day, Jeff was completely in tuned with our needs.

Sent on 07/09/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Jeff. He was incredibly gracious and kind in the months leading up to our wedding, taking requests, giving feedback, letting us change our minds, helping choose the order of the reception events. He answered every question we had quickly and with thoughtfulness and was always friendly. At our wedding he seamlessly ran the event, he read the crowd and knew just what to play to keep everyone dancing all night, and I do mean everyone- every generation was represented on the dance floor. All our guests commented on what a great job he did keeping the energy up and knowing just what should be played next. He was such a calming presence and did such an amazing job. The dance floor was full all night long and it was just what we wanted!

Sent on 06/21/2015

SHANNON · Married on 06/13/2015

If your looking for a wedding dj look no further! Jeff exceeded all my expectations. He was very responsive and helpful. People were dancing the entire night. His online database allowes you to compleatly customize your playlist. Everthing went smoothly at my wedding thanks to jeff. Not to mention he was the most affordable dj i could find!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Jeni · event on: 05/23/2015

Jeff was amazing and I could not have been more happy with him. I found his business online and saw that he had great reviews so I felt confident in working with him. When we did start the planning and working together, I was very impressed with his professionalism, website, responsiveness (I never had to wait long for a response to an email), knowledge and at how detail oriented he was. During the event, everything went as planned and I never had to worry about anything. He was there on time and ready to go and I appreciate everything he did for us.

Jeff was easy to work with from start to finish and I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely work with him again in the future.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Kate · Married on 01/10/2015

Jeff is an absolutely amazing DJ! From the very beginning he is nothing but professional, attentive and fun. Jeff worked with my fiancé and me to create the perfect playlist for our wedding and knew exactly what we wanted! If I ever had any questions or suggestions Jeff was so quick to respond and more than happy to accommodate us in any way.

Jeff & his father did a fantastic job the night of our wedding and the crowd was dancing the night away to awesome music! I would recommend Jeff Fowler to anyone who is looking for a high quality, top notch DJ!

Sent on 01/13/2015

caitlin · Married on 01/04/2015

I highly recommend Jeff for DJ services. He was extremely helpful in not only suggesting music for our wedding but also accommodating many changes we had made throughout the process. One of the things I loved most about working with Jeff, is how quick he responded to our questions and was willing to help in.any way he could. Thank you so much Jeff for making this day a little less stressful and alot more fun.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/20/2014

I could not have asked for a better DJ in Jeff Fowler. My main concern for my wedding was that everyone was dancing the whole time, and there was not a second where the dance floor was empty. Jeff was so responsive with questions I had or requests for changes to music, and he made an amazing playlist based on conversations we had. If you hire Jeff, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2015