DJ Jay Rigdon Reviews

DJ Jay Rigdon 2
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/13/2019

Jay the Amazing DJ and Planner

Jay was not only our DJ, he became our wedding planner, and a friend. He is absolutely fabulous! He is very approachable, personable, and absolutely professional. He provided my husband and I with all kinds of helpful hints and suggestions to make our wedding fun, affordable and well planned. Additionally, he gave us contacts to other wedding services that are the absolute best in the area. Big thanks to Jay and his crew!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Becca

Becca Menke · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing and so helpful

I was planning my wedding from Colorado which only added more stress to the entire situation. Jay was recommended to my by my vendor and I’m so glad we went with him! The one time I was able to come home before the wedding, he met with me on very short notice. He answered all my questions and was so patient with me. Our actual DJ (I think Chris was his name) was amazing as well. He made sure everything went so smoothly, was flexible when the timeline was changed a little and coordinated with my photographer to make sure everything was perfect. Price point was exactly what I needed.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Milay

Milay · Married on 02/09/2019

Best dj ever omg!

Jay was the best choice we made for entertainment for our wedding. We knew we would hire him before meeting, but our fist consultation just convinced me that he was the perfect choice. He was with us every step of the planning process. He referred most of the other vendors we also chose. We gave him one job, which was to make sure nobody left the dance floor all night and he very much delivered. We had people dancing till the very last song and even then, my guests didn't want to leave. He was funny, and great on the mic, plus my guests praised his work all night. Not only would we hire him again, but we highly recommend him if you want your wedding to be fun and an event people will remember forever.

DJ Jay Rigdon 3
    DJ Jay Rigdon 4
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Jonée · Married on 06/29/2018

I researched IG pages, websites, Facebook posts of so many DJ options for my wedding in Naples while I was far away in Chicago. My husband is Hispanic and I wanted someone who could do a great mix of the two cultures blending our families. I was in the process of moving out of our apartment, into my parents house and then off to our new house in Florida with the wedding a week after that. Needless to say, I was stressed out. When I came across Jay I messaged the company and within minutes Jay was following up and working with me on what I wanted. I really appreciated every opinion he had and he attending to every question or concern I had. He answered any questions I had throughout the planning process (even random questions that I would think of at 10 at night), and was so calming and reassuring the day of the event. He met with my husband and I to personally help us with music choices. He is such a happy and friendly person the minute we met him we both just loved him. He was so attentive and understanding of everything I was looking for. And he was a blast to work with the day of the wedding. With all the crazy whirlwind feeling you can feel on the day of your wedding, Jay was so wonderful as he would come to my husband and I and let us know what was up next, or what we wanted to help us feel calm so we didn’t have our heads spinning in all different directions :) He was everything I could ever hope for my wedding day. I would recommend him over and over! Absolutely amazing DJ and just a wonderful person all around. I truly consider him a friend after this whole process.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Hope · Married on 03/16/2018

Jay performed at my sister in law's wedding recently and did an outstanding job! Originally I met jay working as an event coordinator for a hotel. The first time we worked together I knew I had to refer him to all of my brides! When my sister in law asked me for a dj recommendation I instantly suggested she hire Jay, and she did! He was professional, diligent, timely, respectful...and he had every guest up and dancing all night long. The rest of the weekend all of our friends and family couldn't stop gushing about the amazing dj and how much fun they had! I can't think of a better outcome! Jay did it again!!! We are so thankful for the way he made the wedding a huge success! Two thumbs up!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Jay is an amazing person and he truly cares about his clients and treats everyone he meets like family. While I met Jay after my wedding and he was not my wedding planner or DJ, he helped me resolve an issue with a problem vendor that I did have at my wedding. I felt he truly cared about my husband and I and he went above and beyond in helping us resolve our issue even though he was under no obligation to do so. I wish I had met Jay prior to my wedding and hired him as my wedding planner. Do yourself a favor and meet Jay and talk to him about your upcoming wedding. You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Laurie · Married on 02/11/2017

Jay was great to work with. He was full of great advice from music to managing our timeline. He made "our song" even more special. He made everything stress free and fun. Choose Jay, he won't let you down!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2017