DJ Jason Burns Reviews

255 | Jarrettsville, MD

255 Reviews for DJ Jason Burns

Awesome DJ. Had a great time. Had a good feel for the crowd and was able to keep everyone entertained.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Cory · Married on 10/31/2015

Jason was such a pleasure to work with!! He made the music selection a breeze and did such a amazing job at the wedding!!!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Jason Burns was an amazing DJ!! Not only was he amazing with his song choices & creating the right mood he adhered to my timeline perfectly. He made suggestions to help with mood of the evening. He was more on top of my wedding details than my hired wedding coordinator. Thank you Jason for being a part of my special day.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Lan · Married on 10/24/2015

I don't think 5 stars does much justice to show how amazing Jason is. Jason deejayed for our wedding on 10/24//15 and it was an absolute pleasure to work with. I am an out-of-town bride who travels 85% of the time so wedding planning was a bit difficult. Jason was very professional, very responsive and a joy to work with. He gave great tips and helped me think and plan my wedding day through for every single moment and detail that I wanted music to. He is very organized and was always prepared for all of our meetings and conversations.

Most importantly, he read the my wedding guests well ( age group between senior citizens to 16 & 18 year old girls) and always had the dance floor packed - except 2 instances where I personally requested songs that didn't quite fit the genre but he was more than happy to accommodate my song request. I had a couple of minor schedule change due to a delayed performance and he was quick on his feet and was able to help me arrange my schedule at the last minute..DURING THE RECEPTION..and no one noticed! I received great feedback from my guests on how much of a great time everyone had and how much fun they had on the dance floor. Even my very shy 18 year old cousin was on the dance floor! That seriously made my Aunt and Grandma's night.

Also, Jason was very on top of the schedule and was always on point to every single detail I had requested - even to the point of which part of the song I wanted to play during the introductions and 1st dance. He was very informative and very engaging during the reception re: the various events and the guests really appreciated and loved it that they knew what was going on and where.

Only change I would have done is for bride and groom to have microphones during the ceremony.

Overall, I highly recommend Jason to anyone and everyone for any occasion. He's a very personable guy, GREAT to work with and was one of my favorite vendors to work with.

Sent on 10/29/2015

lucinda · Married on 10/16/2015

Jason was amazing. He always was quick to get back to me. He was very organized in the planning stages. That took a lot of stress off of me. He had every song we wanted, played each song I requested be played, had great interaction with the other vendors at the reception (they all love him), and had us laughing and dancing for hours. He even came to our outdoor wedding and provided music and our officiant's wireless mic! We can't think of a better DJ. Book him fast!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Brian · Married on 10/03/2015

Jason was an outstanding DJ and MC for our wedding (Oct 3, 2015). The planning software Jason used helped us to ensure no detail went overlooked. His equipment and up lighting are state of the art, professional grade and compact, which produced great sound without the distraction of large speakers and excessive wires. Jason took every cue with ease and - because we're music lovers - even allowed us to hand select over 40 of our favorite songs. Just one example of his attention to detail was when he looped our processional song so that it would be timed perfectly with the bride (my wife's) entrance. From the kids to the grandparents, everyone danced and had a fantastic time on our wedding day. Among the many DJs we interviewed and have seen in the Baltimore-Washington area, Jason outshines them all. Thank you, Jason for helping make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 10/05/2015

DJ Jason Burns's reply:

Wow! Thank you Brian..

My biggest fear for our wedding was that no one would be out on the dance floor. I wish I hadn't spent time worrying, because our dance floor was packed from the moment dinner ended to the end of the night! Jason Burns did an amazing job at our wedding, and he received rave reviews from our family and friends. Jason is easy to work with, responsive and organized. His online organization tool was great for helping us plan our "must plays" and "do not plays." He kept us on schedule throughout the night and abreast of what was happening while not being obtrusive. I highly recommend Jason to any couple who wants their guests to have a good time!

Sent on 04/12/2016

CeeCee · Married on 09/19/2015

Jason was a pleasure to work with! He met with the bride & groom beforehand to get their "must play" list and to get a feel for the type of music they wanted. He arrived at the venue very early to set up and to make sure everything was in place. He was very professional and organized. And the dance floor was packed all night long! So much fun! I would definitely recommend Jason for your wedding reception.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Christy · Married on 09/12/2015

We got married on September 12th and DJ Jason Burns was our dj. He did an amazing job!! Our ceremony location changed from inside to outside in a matter of 15/20 minutes because rain had cleared and he did a quick turn which was great! I had a pretty elaborate must-play list and he had no problem playing all the songs we loved! He was extremely laid back and easy to work with. He also kept our guest on their feet dancing the whole night! My husband asked that he continuously mix music and he did an awesome job at that!! I would definitely recommend Jason Burns!!! He helped make our wedding day so much fun!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Michele · Married on 09/11/2015

DJ Jason Burns provided excellent service leading up to our wedding and during both the wedding and reception. I highly recommend him. He was very professional, played the songs we wanted, and helped to keep the timeline of the reception on track.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2015

Jason did a fantastic job as DJ for our wedding. Everyone told us how much fun they had on the dance floor and how Jason got everyone involved in the party. We couldn’t be happier. Jason was a pleasure to work with and tailored the set list to the vibe we were looking for. In addition to the reception, Jason also set up our microphone system for the ceremony so that everything went smoothly from start to finish. We give him our highest recommendation. Jason’s a true pro.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2015

DJ Jason Burns should be at the top of your list for your wedding DJ needs. Since, the first day we met with Jason, he was open to all our song needs and his website is so easy to navigate and makes choosing your wedding songs so simple. The dance floor at our wedding was never empty and Jason streamed from one song to the next with ease. He played every song on our "must play" list and even had our guests chanting "one more song" at the end of the night! I can't stress enough how pleased we were with his services. We would recommend Jason to anyone looking for a great DJ who keeps the party going!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Lois · Married on 07/11/2015

Jason was hands down my favorite vendor on our wedding day. Every time I spoke with him from our first meeting to our last I felt so comfortable that everything was going to be so perfect. Music was a very important part of our wedding because I wanted to make sure all age groups were happy and everyone was having a great time dancing the night away. Jason's online software is so easy to navigate and I love that it gives you multiple choices in top songs to be played. It was a hot day and with it being an outdoor wedding we needed to make sure that everyone was dancing and that didn't seem to stop anyone. Thank you Jason for being so easy to work with and for being the most AWESOME wedding Dj. Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more. If I ever need a Dj in the future I will be sure to contact you and I will def refer you to any of my friends that will be future brides! :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Max · Married on 06/27/2015

DJ Jason Burns was a total professional and outstanding to work with. We were very particular about our music selection for the wedding, which was no issue with him whatsoever and actually enjoyed the opportunity to deviate from the standard wedding tunes. We would highly recommend DJ Burns to other couples!

Sent on 07/07/2015

L · Married on 06/20/2015

We hired DJ Jason Burns for our wedding last weekend and were so happy we did! The DJ can really make or break the reception and we felt like we were in great hands with Jason. During the day of our wedding, there were some last minute changes (we started our ceremony early and did the cake cutting right after our first dance) and Jason was always two steps ahead of us even though the new schedule strayed away from the planning forms we gave him. I definitely recommend hiring Jason for your wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Tom · Married on 06/14/2015

Jason was a pleasure to work with from the moment we contacted him to the last song on our wedding day. His website was great and made choosing our song selections an easier process. He was very professional and helpful in our meetings leading up to the wedding and was very prepared once the wedding day arrived. His setup and sound was fantastic for both our ceremony and reception. Once the dancing started, Jason kept our guests on the dance floor the rest of the night. We would recommend Jason to anyone, as he he truly enhanced our wedding day.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Cori · Married on 06/12/2015

Jason Burns was absolutely amazing!! He did the music for both our ceremony and our reception. We couldn't have been happier with how perfect everything went. He had everyone out on the dance floor all night long!! I would highly recommend hiring Jason for any DJing needs!
    Thank you Jason!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Jason and Matt were the Dj's at my wedding a few weeks ago. They did an excellent job. Jason provides you with a website that helps you pick all the songs you want to hear on your big day. His website has lists of top songs you can look off of which was a big help. Jason was very quick with his responses to my emails. I met with Jason and Matt a few days before the wedding so we could go over all the details of the wedding and what time we wanted to do things. Jason kept me right on track the day of which was nice. Everyone had a blast at the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Michele · Married on 05/30/2015

DJ Jason was the absolute best! He was so responsive to all of my calls/emails and did everything perfectly. He was a pleasure to work with and the price was right! Everyone had a great time and loved the music that he played. He truly made my wedding stress-free. Thanks for everything! I will definitely use DJ Jason Burns in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Jill · Married on 05/23/2015

Great service and flexibility. Easy access website and user friendly. Arrived on time and was very professional! Thanks !

Sent on 05/27/2015

Mark · Married on 05/23/2015

Jason was our DJ at the wedding for my wife and I back in May, and from our first meeting he was extremely easy to work with and flexible. I'm a huge music person and had a list of songs that I knew I wanted to be played without a doubt. I barley had to search for any songs as the website that Jason provides you with is so simple with any song you can imagine right in front of you. He was willing to do whatever it took in order to make sure that our reception was one to remember. He pays attention to the little details that you want to make your day special for each couple. He followed all the songs that we had picked and played them in an order that kept the dance floor packed the whole reception. We even had friends, who swore that they didn't dance, out on the floor by the end of the night having a blast. We still have family and friends raving about our reception months later.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jason couldn't have done a better job for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was great to work with, his website made the planning a breeze, and the whole event was done perfectly. He made sure to play all the songs we requested, but we left a lot of the music up to him and he did an awesome job. He always responded to my emails within hours. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, especially for the price!

Sent on 05/26/2015

David · Married on 05/16/2015

Jason was booked for the day of our wedding so he told me Matt would be doing it. Matt was awesome, the music was not too loud and he was very professional. Both Jason and Matt would answer my calls and if they didnt, they would promptly call back. The price was very reasonable compared to other dj's. Jason was the dj for both my brothers wedding and my mom and dads wedding renewal ceremony and did an awesome job at both. Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Leanna · Married on 05/15/2015

We can’t say enough incredible things about Jason Burns. Brides, seriously look no further. My husband and I were completely impressed with Jason from the moment we made contact with him. His reviews don’t speak enough to his talent/professionalism. He offers a lot for an unbeatable price—the kind of amenities for which other DJs in the Baltimore/Frederick/DC area charge a great deal more. We used his services for our ceremony and reception and are SO glad we did.

Jason was attentive during our phone conversations prior to the big day. He made sure he had the details correct, clarified the pronunciation of family/wedding party names, gave recommendations, and remained flexible with special aspects of our day. He showed up on time, had everything set up early, and even clarified general details with me (the bride) about the day’s events before we officially got started. Although he hadn’t been to our venue before (Stone Manor Country Club, MD), he was comfortable and in control. We had an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, and a tent reception. Jason gladly set up two stations to accommodate these different areas. The music was cued perfectly for the ceremony and was a perfect volume—not loud at all, just nicely in the background as requested.

The cocktail hour, dinner, and reception were high-energy and Jason was a great emcee. He had a great balance of keeping guests informed and excited, but was not over-the-top or distracting. He has a GREAT emceeing voice as well; his tone is upbeat and comfortable—he is not crass, rude, or obnoxious. The flow of the wedding was great, and he kept guests on the dance floor all night. He had an excellent grasp of sensing the kinds of songs/atmosphere our guests most appreciated. Everyone continues to say that our wedding was the most FUN one they’ve ever been to and that the energy there was intoxicating; we owe much of this to Jason. He’s the best of the best and there’s absolutely nothing with which we’re disappointed.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Lisa & Eric · Married on 05/09/2015

Jason was awesome!! He had our guests dancing from the minute we hit the dance floor to the very last song! He has an amazing playlist that can be customized to your own taste and style. Jason and I spoke prior to our wedding to discuss our personal playlist and the overall vibe we were going for at our reception. He has great "vision" and was hugely instrumental in making our reception the great party that it was! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/31/2015