DJ Jacob Co Reviews

DJ Jacob Co 6
DJ Jacob Co 7
  • Joanna

Joanna · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Jacob and Courtney Towe! They DJ'd and worked my wedding on 3/21/15. Jacob is not only a DJ but a helpful planner, gives great decor suggestions, has an amazing online planning software making communication a breeze, and overall friendly guy! I met with Jacob and Courtney two weeks before the wedding and walked away from our planning meeting ecstatic about the big day! Their attention to detail, presentation and helpful attitudes were a great asset to my wedding. Courtney was bringing us water when we were getting hot during photos and Jacob was great at making sure we covered every detail of our reception entrances. Our guests raved about the songs and how much fun everyone had dancing to the music! They also took my reception venue up a notch with the uplighting. I let him make the decision on where to put the lights and once the sun went down, the room transformed into a beautiful gold-lit wonderland! They also surprised me with an awesomely gun CO2 gun and I got to play DJ for a song and spray the guests on the dance floor (it's totally safe). Everyone was cracking up and enjoying themselves! I was giggling like a little school girl and that surprise made such a neat aspect of our wedding video.
    I also appreciate his state-of-the-art equipment. Jacob did my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music. My venue was a gorgeous garden in Gainesville, FL and you literally could not find the speakers throughout the garden, but knew they were there because the music was at the perfect volume to really make the ceremony feel special!
    I would recommend Jacob and Courtney time and time again! They really out did themselves and I am so pleased with my choice to have them help make my day perfect!

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Time of Our Lives!

I am not sure we could ever put into words how grateful we were to have hired DJ Jacob! From day one of wedding planning, we knew finding an extraordinary DJ was toward the top of our list. We met with Jacob and Courtney in their Winter Park office and immediately knew we had found the perfect person to mix professionalism with a good time!

When planning out our wedding we met with Jacob again to talk through details. Robert and I had this vision of a less formal wedding in the sense of there being no sit down dinner and the dance floor being open the entire duration of our reception. Jacob did not back away from the challenge and man did he keep the dance floor packed the entire night! He also let me shoot of his CO2 cannon which might be my favorite part of our entire wedding. The saddest part of our wedding was knowing we wouldn't have another reason to see Jacob or Courtney. Guess we will just need to throw another big party for a vow renewal and have them come!

If you are looking to create the most enjoyable, best night for yourself and your Guests look no further! DJ Jacob is the best you could possibly hire!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    DJ Jacob Co 8
    DJ Jacob Co 9
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/25/2018

Dj jacob is the best out there

DJ Jacob is THE BEST. He seriously made our day extra perfect, the music was on point the whole day and we danced into the night with incredible lighting and a FOG MACHINE! My sister sang during the ceremony and he hooked her up completely, it was so special! We couldn't have asked for a better day/night and we had our whole guest list out there dancing. I promise you won't be disappointed with this guy, he's a real professional and goes above and beyond for his couples! Hurry up and book him before someone else does, he's a popular guy!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    DJ Jacob Co 10

melissa · Married on 11/17/2018

St. Augustine DJ

I cannot say enough how wonderful Jacob is. From day one, Jacob was professional, helpful and kindhearted. I never worried for a second. As a bride planning a destination wedding, it meant everything to have Jacob on our team. He guided us in the right direction, helped with vendor suggestions and made our wedding unforgettable. Our guest complimented to great length on how awesome the music was. I highly recommend Jacob!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

The best!

I cannot describe how genuinely warm and wonderful Jacob and Courtney are - Such a pleasure to work with! Our wedding was on private property in the woods - Jacob brought the entire environment to life with his gorgeous lighting. We had a wedding full of people of different ages and varying tastes in music. My challenge to Jacob was to read the crowd - Keep everyone on the dance floor. Did he EVER! Grandparents, friends, EVERYONE was having a ball. Perfect soundtrack to the perfect night.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

Took our reception to the next level

DJ Jacob was the DJ we didn't know we needed but are BEYOND thankful we had him. He took our reception to another level. His lighting made the room glow and the music selection was perfect. He took our idea for how we wanted the reception to feel for our guests and knocked it out of the park. It was perfect and our friends and family to this day still talk about how much fun they had at our reception. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Leah Fitzpatrick

Leah · Married on 03/17/2018

Jacob was extremely professional and accommodating! We had a last minute song change/addition to our first dance and Jacob made sure it was adjusted. His equipment is top quality and it was "behind the scenes" throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception which helped keep eye sores out of the pictures/video. The dance floor was packed and he made sure the night was about us :) The light projections were one of the main reasons we hired him and they were worth it! We absolutely enjoyed his services and definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/02/2017

Jacob and Courtney are the perfect team for any event, but we were SO lucky to have them on our wedding day! The set up was amazing, the music was perfect, and the dance floor was completely full ALL. NIGHT. LONG. We left a lot of the decisions up to Jacob because we trusted him and he was so easy to talk to about our overall vibe for the wedding. He helped create the most memorable moments of the night and is incredibly talented. We never even considered any other DJ once we found Jacob and Courtney. :)

Sent on 12/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2017

It’s been almost a year since my wedding and one of the most memberable things from it was DJ Jacob Towe and his wife Courtney! We could not be more happy that we chose them to provide the music for our wedding!!! I vehemently believe that music makes or breaks an event - and it definely made it! Before the wedding we talked about what kind of music I liked as well as the vibe I was going for, Jacob and Courtney both understood my vision right away. When my wedding came they played my list of song requests, including Arabic music requests, and really made my vision come to life! They turned the wedding out and we still get compliments to this day about how good the music was and how it was a non -stop party! Not only was I beyond satisfied with the music and they’re services, Jacob and Courtney were so easy to get along with and so easy to work with. I would definely recommend hiring them for your wedding! Love, love, love!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Alexis · Married on 03/31/2017

DJ Towe really made our day come alive. He and his wife are incredible people and amazing at what they do. They made our reception exceed even our expectations. I would highly recommend him, there is no one better to entrust with such a special moment.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2017

Wow! We could not have been happier with the music selections, lighting, projections, and surprises that made our wedding night so amazing! Jacob and Courtney were wonderful from the start. They truly love what they do and it shows greatly! He genuinely cared about our vision for our wedding and is the truest professional. My husband is still talking about the music and how the guests did not want to leave the dance floor! The C02 cannon was the coolest surprise! It was amazing and FUN while still being classy and our guests loved it! Trust that they know what they are doing & want your special night to be unforgettable and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/12/2017

meagan · Married on 01/16/2016

My husband and I can't say enough about DJ Jacob. He and his wife were fantastic, and captured our vision perfectly. they thought of so many details that we hadn't, and really helped the event to flow perfectly. If you are looking for someone to turn your wedding into an epic party, he's the man!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Alexandra · Married on 11/02/2015

Dj Jacob Towe was the one of the BEST vendors at our wedding. He and his wife were spot on with everything. They are worth every penny you spend on them. I would HIGHLY recommend this DJ and NO OTHER DJ. Use them... everyone at my wedding was coming up to me telling me how amazing the Towe's made our night. They make the planning very easy for music and are very fun people to be around.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Aitor · Married on 10/23/2015

DJ Jacob was as professional as they come. He kept the room going and entertained a very hard group of people to keep entertained. Be listed to everything we requested and helped out in every way possible.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Layne · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ Jacob was INCREDIBLE. From the minute we met with him, I knew he was the perfect match for us. Jacob is able to see your vision and takes the time to truly get to know you. He brought our party to the next level and even brought out a few surprises during the reception. His lighting and creativity give your reception that final touch. He has the ability to make sure your guests are on the dance from start to finish. My husband and I absolutely loved every minute!

Sent on 10/29/2015

DJ Jacob Towe and his wife Courtney were fabulous! They were easy to work with from the start - very professional and friendly. Open to ideas - while also providing guidance and good advice along the way. They met us twice at the venue and made everything just perfect in advance so we would be confident prior to the event. I really like the interactive planning site to be sure that our favorite tunes were played. Everyone commented how great the DJ was. Thank you Jacob and Courtney!! 09/19/2015 was great!!

Sent on 10/11/2015
  • W

Will · event on 08/27/2015

DJ Jacob Towe did some unique lighting for an evening grand opening of a building on our campus. The result was stunning! He illuminated the room with such ambiance and taste- most of our attendees were requesting that the lighting be permanent! His equipment is all wireless, which was huge for our event of over 500+ flooding in and out of a small space. He really added something special to our event and delivered above and beyond service.

- Will Baxley
    Jacksonville University, Office of the President

Sent on 08/28/2015

brooks · Married on 02/28/2015

We highly recommend Jacob for you wedding. We are quite picky about the music but needed guidance from Jacob about how to make it all work. He gently advised about things i had not thought of, but incorporated our music ideas. It all went off perfectly, and his music kept the dance floor full and helped me orchestrate a great sing - a - long! My guests have all commented about how great the music was. Jacob and Courtney are very professional and great with communicating. i needed some extra handholding and they didn't mind doing it!

Sent on 03/16/2015

anna · Married on 02/14/2015

By far the best DJ around! Jacob is worth every penny and made our day special! I had one melt down because I was clueless as to what I was doing and he cleared it all up and worked with me in a timely manor and relieved so much stress. Jacob was on time, very professional and made everything run smoothly. I defiantly recommend him!

Sent on 02/22/2015

DJ Jacob Towe was far and beyond the best choice I made of any vendor for my wedding. He is 100% the reason why our wedding was as fun and beautiful as it was. Him and his wife make an awesome team and are absolute professionals at what they do. If you are reading this review, you need to not hesitate one SECOND and book DJ Jacob Towe for your wedding!!! First of all, if you're looking for someone who will play the perfect songs at the perfect moments - he's your guy. If you're looking for someone who will respond promptly to your emails, provide exceptional customer service and make you feel like the special bride that you are - he's your guy. If you're looking for someone who is literally going to transform your wedding venue into a spectacular display of world-class lighting and video display - he. is. your. guy.
    I was absolutely blown away by the special touches DJ Jacob was able to execute at our wedding including but not limited to: ambient lighting that changed around the entire room depending on the mood of the dance floor, surround sound wireless speakers around the entire room, video projection of the New York skyline, which is where my husband and I met, on the ceiling of the ballroom (OMGG!!!), projections behind our cake, and a CO2 gun thingy that sprays white CO2 onto the dance floor I can't even describe it but it was freaking awesome!!! THANK YOU DJ Jacob and your wife for MAKING our wedding. I will never forget how you were the last faces we saw before we exited the venue to our guests waiting outside with sparklers. From start to finish, you really took care of us and ensured the ULTIMATE wedding experience!! thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/20/2014

I knew Jacob was going to be my wedding DJ ever since meeting him at an industry event. I loved his laid-back energy and classy style. I wanted someone modern and in touch with current music (we definitely don't like traditional wedding songs... our first dance was Metallica and we didn't want any of the "we are family" type stuff). BUT - when Jacob showed me his environmental projections - we literally planned our entire reception around it! We built screen walls to project to and had night time city projections from different countries playing during dinner. Jacob even changed the dinner music to match (so Parisian style cocktail music while Paris at night was projecting). Not only is he a killer DJ - but to have a vendor that cares so deeply about your concept that he goes above and beyond to make it special just meant SO much to my husband and me. We love Jacob and couldn't thank him enough for all he did for us!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Theresa · Married on 12/06/2014

DJ Jacob is the BEST DJ out there! From his white tufted DJ booth, lighting, sound system and the bottle of Veuve Clicquot waiting for us in our carriage after wedding were just some of the amazing details that Jacob provides. Plus, our wedding was in December at the White Room Rooftop and Jacob made it snow! It was truely a fabulous night! Thanks Jacob!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2014

DJ Jacob Towe was, without a doubt, one of the best vendor choices we made during our planning process! At the first meeting, my now-husband was so impressed with the technology Jacob has, and since I felt comfortable leaving our big day in his hands, we booked him the same night! Absolutely no regrets! He made sure we knew what we needed to do during the ceremony, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jeremy · Married on 11/09/2014

I was responsible for the music and the bar for our wedding held at the River House in St. Augustine! Critical groom duties, right? Jacob was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. He was extremely professional, while exuding passion and showing a genuine personal interest in making our wedding day one of the most important days of our lives. Jacob is a quality vendor worth the investment. His wife Courtney works along side of him; they both compliment each other greatly. When we shared who we were using for DJ and Lighting services with other vendors, I can't tell you how many of them validated how great Jacob and Courtney (his wife) were. While this many not seem significant, we ran into limited time as we approached the big day. Jacob helped us out last minute and helped to organize our slide show we played during dinner with cocktail music. Jacob also helped greatly with the live music we hired for the ceremony and for the first dance which was played live by a singer, guitarist and a cellist (equipment, set up, etc). It was a class act and we are forever greatful and could not be more pleased with our selection of DJ Jacob Towe! You get what you pay for. If you're looking for superior quality, personalization with significant industry acumen than Jacob is your man! Jacob, thank you again for making our day so awesome!

Sent on 01/26/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2014

Our search for reception music was the hardest. We researched and spoke with several different companies...none of them made us feel like we needed to sign a contract ASAP! That was until we came across DJ Jacob Towe. We were instantly impressed with his website, his vimeo video and all of his additional “non-traditional” DJ offerings. Trust me; he is more than just a wedding DJ!

After speaking with him e-mail about his package offerings and inclusions, I was shocked. The fact that he offers lighting in his packages is amazing. This is one of the items I had to originally cut out of the décor budget, so to find that he knew what pin-spot lighting was and that it was a standard offering in his package was exciting…and it didn’t stop there! To fully complete the look, he has up-lighting that is fully customizable to match your colors & a gobo which we used to project our monogram above our wedding cake / cupcake bar. Not only are his offerings modern and high-tech, his web-based booking system, wedding planner & song selection programs were as well. The song selection database is enormous -- luckily it has the common wedding song categories broken out with predetermined lists to help with the overwhelming process of selecting those special songs.

As I said before, DJ Jacob Towe is more than just a wedding DJ. The day of our event he arrived early & worked seamlessly with our personal wedding coordinator making sure everything ran just as I had planned. Due to our timeline, he was able to run the audio for our wedding ceremony, providing lavaliere microphones for both the groom & the Officiant. He also announced the Bride & Groom into the cocktail reception where they had their first dance and then a assisted in moving the guests to the reception tent. From there the stage was his and he led us to have an incredible party playing all of the right music at just the right time. While the vision was ours, his execution was perfect and we cannot thank him enough!!

Sent on 02/07/2015