DJ Indiana Reviews

93 | Lafayette, IN

93 Reviews for DJ Indiana

Great DJs! DJ Brian set up our itinerary and DJ Jeremy ran our wedding. They gave a lot of good suggestions and kept the party moving! Great team and very immediate with responses. They were also very willing to meet with us.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Sara · Married on 04/12/2014

Brian was great. I wasn't planning on hiring a DJ since we were planning on a small ceremony and reception since I know DJs are not cheap, but I changed my mind, and I am glad I did. The Music Factory's services were very reasonably priced, and we got a lot for the money without going over the top. He did the music for our ceremony and reception, and rolled with the punches when our timeline got messed up. Brian was very accommodating with our music selection, making sure he had the right songs since we had a couple off beat choices. He really did a great job at making our day work so well.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Very good DJ, easy to work with and very responsive

Sent on 03/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2013

barn dance. He was great so nice to everyone and he was accommodating to our small group! We will definitely have him back! Thanks so much Brian!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Brian was a great DJ! He was incredibly easy to work with, very responsive, and his music selections were perfect.

One recommendation I could make is that he needs to make sure his chair is sturdier so he doesn't fall and hurt himself at another wedding! :-)

Sent on 08/21/2013
  • O

Ondraa · Married on 07/21/2013

Great DJ with great equipment. Had a blast at my wedding!!! Definitely recommend the extra sub woofer and lights!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

erin · Married on 07/06/2013

DJ Brian was amazing. He made sure I understood the contract and what his services entailed. He was very professional and took the time to understand what we requested of him. He also provided amazing services at the wedding and reception.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Jeff · Married on 06/22/2013

DJ Brian did our wedding in 2013 at Saint Joseph's College. Through the whole process Brian stayed in communication with us and ensured everything he did was in line with our vision of our reception. We had a pretty lengthy list of requested songs and he played 99%, if not 100% of the songs on our list, and did a great job mixing in other songs that flowed very well throughout the night. We had a large wedding and a good amount of people stayed through the whole process. My wife and I attended many weddings before ours and have attended many more after where the DJs couldn't keep people on the dance floor; which led to people not staying long at the reception. Not only did DJ Brian do very well with the music, he was also very vocal when events were happening (first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc). Again, we have attended weddings where people did not even know some of these things were happening. He communicated and worked very well with the photographer and planner so these events were timed out perfectly as well. Lastly, he made sure to go through the wedding party's names so he could announce them correctly. Once again, we have attended weddings where bridal party member's names were butchered; and yes, we even attended one where the COUPLE'S name was mispronounced. DJ Brian was very well prepared and experienced and it showed through his whole process. My wife and I highly recommend him for your event and/or wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Adam · Married on 06/15/2013

Brian was helpful and knowledgeable. He was prepared to have the music we wanted. We had asked for electronic/dance. I knew he hit it on the head when we arrived to the reception and my favorite music was playing. We requested easy listening like Elton John for the dinner. After the scheduled events (cake cutting, special dances, etc) Brian started the party with our music, unfortunately our guests were looking for the "normal" wedding reception songs. Brian adapted and kept our guests happy. After party thinned we were able to get to the dance floor and the party really started! My mom danced to songs I never thought she would have, my mother in law and I dance and had a great time. The party stared to heat up, and our time was almost over, but Brian, played us a couple extra songs... just because! we added on the lights and subs for our reception. I would strongly recommend the subs. there was a small click every once in awhile, not enough to have Brian switch out with his back up which was my choice. Recommendations: get the subs, have your party planned out with times/ step by step (I wish I would have done this), be flexable it does not always play out how you have it in your head. Lastly: hire Brian- he is quick on his feet when a curve ball is thrown your way, he checks in to make sure you are happy, and will play what you want making sure to hit all the songs you want.

AND... he will play at all types of weddings/venues!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Curt · Married on 06/14/2013

DJ Brian: Thank you for the wonderful evening for our daughter's wedding reception. Everything was perfect! We've been to weddings before where the DJ had absolutely no business being behind a microphone. You, on the other hand were extremely well-versed, prepared, and professional when it came to making the wedding party introductions, toast introductions, and so forth. Most importantly, you played music that people wanted to dance to. We will recommend you to any of our friends who may have son's and daughter's getting married.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2013

Overall I strongly recommend Brian Kearnaghan. He has dj for our sorority several times. Each time he has been very flexible to work with and has always been very accomodating. He is always very professional and is always on time. Brian also is very good a playing the music that is geared toward our audience. His light effects and sound is always very good and gives the dance floor an inviting environment. I strongly recommend Brian for any special event you may be planning.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Brittany,

Thank you for your review. Hope to see you next semester assuming you are not yet graduating.

Becky · Married on 02/09/2013

Brian was a wonderful DJ for my parents' 40th anniversary party. With all the family and friends at the event, it was very much like a second wedding reception. Brian's music selection was extensive, and he was easily able to meet all requests from the guests, whose ages ranged from 5 to 70+. There was even one special request that he didn't have, but he was able to quickly acquire it! I highly recommend Brian and The Music Factory.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Erin · Married on 02/02/2013

Brian (The Music Factory) Did an exceptional job entertaining the guests at our wedding night. Not only did he play everything as planned, he also coordinated our slide show with music for an additional fee (included projector rental,) This was very helpful. A week prior to the wedding Brian met with my then fiance and I and went over every single detail about the evening to make sure it would be perfect and it sure was! He was a little bit pricier than some other local DJ services, however I would not compromise the quality of the guests' and our experience on this very special night to pay a lower price. We actually had another local DJ lined up for our night, and he was cheaper, but after hearing bad reviews from others I decided not to risk it. After attending a wedding at which Brian was the DJ, I approached him and asked if he'd be willing to do my wedding and the rest is history! My husband and I were very pleased with his services and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality DJ services.

Sent on 02/12/2013

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you Erin. I really appreciate the kind words. I'm glad that I could help make your wedding a success for everyone. I will be emailing you a spreadsheet that contains all of the songs that I played from guest arrival till last song. Feel free to print it off if you wish and save it in your wedding guest book. Then, in the future when you decide to pull out your wedding memoirs, you can check out the list and maybe, just maybe, you'll recall some of the songs I played. Hope you had a great time in Jamaica.

"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary was memory we will always cherish. The collection of danceable music our DJ, Brian, played at our 50th Annversary Celebration was perfect. He even played a couple of our very special romantic songs that helped cement the love we found 50 years ago. Also, and the end of the event, he played some current music that gave us the opportunity to dance with our granddaughter...what a special event.

Sent on 02/17/2013

jerry · Married on 12/15/2012

corporate holiday party. terrifc job. Kept our employees up and dancing.

Sent on 12/19/2012

David · Married on 11/30/2012

We had The Music Factory provide music for our large re-union. It was the best one so far. I believe it was the ingenuity of The Music Factory to get everyone fired up and involved. They had an endless selection songs and outstanding equipment, lights, etc. Everyone really appreciated how much Brian and his crew were involved in making sure we got what we wanted and much more.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Joan · event on: 09/02/2012

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary was memory we will always cherish. Our DJ, Brian, had a great collection of the kind of music we and our friends enjoy. He also played a couple of special songs for which we supplied cds. Toward the end of the evening, he played a few more contemporary dance numbers, and I had the joy of dancing with my granddaughter.

Sent on 02/11/2013

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you Joan and Pat for your kind words. I enjoyed watching you and all of your friends having a great time. It's good to know that I can entertain guests for any age group whether it's a 50th anniversary or a fraternity party.

Brian was very easy to work with and provided us with exactly what we asked for. He was ready to make every accommodation he could for us on our big day.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Carlile · Married on 08/04/2012

Brian was great! He always responded quickly to my emails prior to the wedding and answered any questions I had. He played songs that guests requested and after a few requests understood the genre of music the dance floor wanted. He stayed two extra hours for us which everyone appreciated! He's very nice and very professional.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Joe · Married on 07/21/2012

Done a very good job. I would highly recommend Brian to our friends and family. Polite and professional.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Kathy · Married on 07/17/2012

Brian was great in the planning process and very understanding that there would be decisions made during the event. He did a great job playing a range of music that was appropriate for the youth in attendance and appealing for all ages, while also having almost every song requested. The floor was never empty and the sound never got repetitive. He definitely helped make it a great night!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Thanks for the compliments Kathy

Brian did a great job in spite of the extreme heat. He really kept the party moving and took a lot of the weight off of my shoulders by doing so. He also had a lot of music.!! Thanks Brian!

Sent on 07/10/2012

C · event on: 05/11/2018

Outstanding experience working with this company. Ryan did a fantastic job and we were extremely happy with him. He really picked up on the crowd and played music accordingly. Volume, type of music, requests were all handled well.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Brenton · Married on 05/31/2014

Fantastic service and music selection. Was extremely flexible and available leading up to and during our wedding. He was willing and able to adapt to changes in our schedule and fill in gaps in our playlist perfectly. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Nate · Married on 01/03/2014

He did what I asked and more with the light show per song.

Sent on 01/30/2014