DJ Indiana Reviews

93 | Lafayette, IN

93 Reviews for DJ Indiana

Meagan · Married on 11/18/2017

We had DJ Brian do our wedding. He had a wedding website that really helped with the planning and made the wedding reception planning go smoother. He was very quick to respond to emails. When it came to the day of the reception he made sure he to let us know what all was going to happen and what cues to look for so we weren't looking confused. He kept the music flowing and made sure people were constantly on the dance floor. We still have people coming up to us and talking about how great our reception was. Would definitely recommend DJ Brian for any wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jacki · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ uses website that was very helpful and easy to use with lots of suggestions on music. Made everything very easy. Very quick to respond to all questions. Very easy to work with. Did a great with our wedding and had everyone dancing. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Liz · event on: 09/03/2017

This is the guy you want for your special event , very professional and lots of different genres. This was a family reunion he did for us , HE IS GREAT

Sent on 09/07/2017

LINDSEY · Married on 08/19/2017

Brian was fantastic to work with, he always got back with me right away with any questions I had. His website made the music planning so easy and fun to do. Thank you Brian

Sent on 09/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Brian did such a great job DJing my wedding in July 2017! I believe that I was told that there was a technical issue during my reception with the playlist but no one would have ever noticed, as the music flowed and all songs that we requested were played! Brian did a great job keeping up with the flow of the night and ensuring that everyone had a wonderful time! I would recommend Brian to anyone looking for DJ services in the future!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kayla · Married on 07/15/2017

Great transitions, budget-friendly, easy to work with, very accomodating and professional, and basically ran the reception for us. We wanted to include Polish music in our wedding reception for my family - he not only played it, but he loved it and had everyone on the dance floor! We loved working with him, and would happily recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/24/2017

I was married last week at the Black Iris Estate in Indianapolis and hired DJ Indiana (Brian Kearnaghan) for the big night! I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Brian and his company. The entire planning process was made super simple by the use of their online client portal and planning forms. Not only were his rates more than reasonable but they were also well below any other DJ I contacted. Multiple guests told me he was the best DJ at any wedding they have attended. Brian read the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night, which was exactly what we wanted. He executed the entire night flawlessly and was more than accommodating to me when I made last minute changes. If you are looking for a professional and extremely talented DJ company for your wedding or any event DJ Indiana is who you need to hire! They helped make my day unforgettable and I cannot thank Brian enough for truly going above and beyond!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/24/2017

Brian Kearnaghan, the owner of DJ Indiana, just did our daughter's wedding a week ago and did a phenomenal job! He was extremely responsive from the first contact we made a year ago, to the conclusion of the reception. He was helpful in little details, was extremely professional and blended the right amount of "take charge" with "behind the scenes." In other words, he ran the show without being showy himself. The kids loved his music selections and the dancing NEVER stopped! And he was very reasonable price wise, which was much appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend him or to use him in the future. Kudos to Brian!

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Emerald Lotus Events

Emerald Lotus Events · Married on 06/18/2017

DJ Indiana, Brian was great! He is quick to respond and offers amazing planning tools on his website! Excellent mic set up for the ceremony. Great professional sound and event lighting. I look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Trisha · Married on 06/10/2017

Brian was great he knew what he was doing

Sent on 06/16/2017
  • I

Ivy · event on: 05/27/2017

Brian did a great job at our daughter's bat mitzvah party. The guests enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Hallie · Married on 05/06/2017

Brian did an excellent job as my wedding DJ and was so affordable! He is easy to communicate with, very professional, and thoroughly prepared. When I chose to use him, he made me a profile for his wedding DJ website, which is insanely helpful beyond picking out songs. I used it to build the timeline for my entire ceremony and reception, indicate who needed a mic and when, and wrote down every announcement that would need to be made that night. I didn't have to think of a thing myself. Everything I needed to do was already on the website, and I just had to fill in the blanks and organize it. When wedding stress happens (especially wedding stress compounded by car accident stress - which thankfully I was at 0% fault for), having this website was such a lifesaver. I can't imagine trying to make the evening run smooth without it.
    Even though I wanted to stick to that timeline, it proved impossible for uncontrollable reasons that just seem unavoidable no matter how prepared you think you are. When this happened, Brian sought me out to see how to proceed. This is exactly what I wanted, but if you would want him to contact someone else instead, he would definitely be able to do that. I preferred him to talk to me though, since I didn't prepare anyone else to handle stuff like that. I really appreciated him and would recommend him to anyone. Even my grandma, who's kids have literally never seen her dance, was dancing! I will never forget it, and I have Brian to thank. We decided to pay him extra to keep him playing music longer for her.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Brian was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception and did a outstanding job! Brian is very professional and easy to get in contact with and easy to talk to. He guided me and my husband through the whole process and the comuputee software he uses to help you plan your ceremony and reception music and timeline is hands down the best! It made picking out our music selections so easy and all of our guest loved the music he played! Our guest keep talking about how perfect the music was!! If you are looking for a wedding DJ, Brian is the best!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jeff · Married on 03/25/2017

Brian was very good and the reception went really well. He is very organized and had everything thoroughly planned out. I like his website where you can see some of his jobs and the forms we filled out really helped organize the whole reception. He played all of our requests and the music he choose was great. He had everybody dancing and having a good time. All the young kids enjoyed it as well The sound and the light show was great. He came and talked to me to make sure I was fine with the timing of events he was announcing and running. He also was very accommodating when the wedding reception lasted an hour longer than we anticipated. A lot of the wedding parties names are rare and he took the time to make sure he pronounced everyone's names perfectly.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Cameron · Married on 03/18/2017

Brian did a fantastic job at our wedding reception. He was easy to work with, nice, and worked with us on the cost to help fit our budget. He did a great job keeping everything rolling, and the music/lighting was on-point. I highly recommend Brian and DJ Indiana.

Sent on 04/07/2017
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 11/22/2016

Good music, takes requests. Ideal DJ.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jake · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Matty B did a great job.... he kept it rolling all night..... I even kept him a lil later... had a very nice set up... from the lights to all of his equipment it was very nice... but we thought he was very professional and we were glad you changed us from the beginning person to him... we had a great experience... I told everyone who I had went through and I absolutely loves your app and online timelines and being able to add all the songs as well as have a format for the entire wedding... I give the entire experience an A++ and would use you guys for another occasion if needed... (Heck I think Matt even enjoyed himself and the crowd.....)

Sent on 10/11/2016

Cindy · Married on 07/11/2015

We hired Brian to provide the music and sound for both the ceremony and reception at my daughter's outdoor wedding. We also hired him to work the rehearsal so that my daughter was assured that everyone would know their cues.

Brian did an outstanding job on all parts. He set up his equipment in an unobtrusive location, and worked the microphone details out with the pastor to everyone's comfort and satisfaction. He patiently ran through the ceremony numerous times, and easily accommodated my daughter's request for a change of her requested recessional song. He adjusted the sound level to ensure everyone could hear without crossing the line of being too loud.

For the reception, he made the needed announcements and played my daughter's list of songs at just the right sound level. I especially appreciated that he checked with me on how to respond to song requests from our guests and other things that needed clarifying throughout the afternoon. He clearly is extremely professional and experienced at his job and, in my opinion, does it to perfection. We will definitely call him again when our other children get married.

Sent on 07/14/2015

april · Married on 10/31/2014

Simply put, Brian was amazing. Our dj cancelled about a month out from our wedding and Brian saved the day! I found him through Thumbtack [Great website by the way!] and explained my situation, and thank goodness he was available for our wedding! He did our ceremony, dinner & reception music and was great! I had most of our music picked out and he used what I wanted, and also took requests. He was great and I would not hesitate to use him again!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Lauren · event on: 10/25/2014

We have used Brian for our barn dance DJ for a while and he always does a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Julie · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot say enough GOOD about this DJ, Brian! He did an awesome job! He always responded in a timely manner. He made suggestions when we asked and he was right on with each one :). He read the crowd and kept the dance floor full all night! We had him use his light show and up lighting which really enhanced the reception. He was very professional and did a wonderful job as MC. He did a great job announcing the wedding party. I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • User4452614 · event on: 10/02/2014

Brian was an awesome DJ for my fraternity's Barn Dance! Easy to work with, awesome mix of songs, great sound, cool set up. Everything was on point! Very pleased.

Sent on 10/06/2014

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks for the excellent review Nate.

Kyle · Married on 09/20/2014

Brian was a great DJ! He was willing to work with us on short notice and helped out however he could! We appreciate his making our wedding the special day it was supposed to be!

Sent on 10/07/2014

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks for compliments Kyle! I'm glad I was able to meet or exceed your expectations.

fantastic job! Not getting married again, but would recommend for wedding reception. If still around would use for my children.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Donna · Married on 08/30/2014

Brian is professional, accomodating and kind. This was the third time we hired him. He is always helpful. It is great to know you have someone you can rely on; not worrying if he will show up or on time or if the music will please everyone.

Sent on 09/08/2014