74 Reviews for DJ Indiana

Sound/PA System (5)
Uplighting (5)
One Event Per Day (2)
Projector (1)

We had Brian for our wedding two weeks ago and he was absolutely amazing! The wedding planning was super easy through his website! He suggested uplighting which was a major plus! All of our guests kept going on and on how great he was! He kept our dance floor full! Thank you so much, Brian!

Much love,
Kirsten and Kyle

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Awesome service! Our DJ was amazing and really felt the crowd! I was nervous going in because you do not get to meet your DJ but I am so happy with how everything turned out. He communicated very well and I never felt out of the loop.

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brian was fantastic. Very professional but easy going. Orchestrated events well. All equipment worked perfectly. We had an extensive list of songs, he was able to get every one. Brian had the dance floor hopping despite the occasional rain shower. I highly recommend Brian.

Profile Picture Bill, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian did an amazing job! The online event planner was also super helpful and helped the whole event run smoothly. We also met up a few times to go over little details and answer any questions we had.I would reccomend DJ Indian to anyone needing music for there event!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jimmy was perfect for our wedding. The selection of music was fantastic and could transistion the beat of the songs like I've never heard before. The online wedding planner helped make us comfortable (in advance) that he would do a great job.

If you have an upcoming wedding, we highly recommend check out their demo online wedding planner on the djindiana.com home page. It covered everything!!!

The uplighting package was perfect. We had DJ Jimmy put them on Fuscia for dinner, then all kinds of different colors for dancing. I think they actually could sense the beat of the music and display the lighting changes accordingly.

Profile Picture Tony, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Brian from DJ Indiana was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He was very thorough from our first conversation to the day of the wedding. It was 90 degrees and quite humid in our outdoor wedding and he didn't let it bother him. He maintained professionalism while promoting a fun, engaging environment! We gave him a lot of freedom to pick songs and music and he did a wonderful job. Highly recommend! Very reasonably priced as well!

Profile Picture Abbie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Brian for our ceremony/reception. Definitely would recommend to anyone! Brian is super professional and communicates so well before and after the event. We had some unusual songs for our ceremony/first dance and he was able to accommodate those with ease. During the reception, he kept the dance floor crowded and was able to read what the audience was feeling, which led to many people attending talking about how great our reception was. This was in large part to how great DJ Brian’s ability to keep the party going.

Profile Picture Tyler, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Brian do our wedding. He had a wedding website that really helped with the planning and made the wedding reception planning go smoother. He was very quick to respond to emails. When it came to the day of the reception he made sure he to let us know what all was going to happen and what cues to look for so we weren't looking confused. He kept the music flowing and made sure people were constantly on the dance floor. We still have people coming up to us and talking about how great our reception was. Would definitely recommend DJ Brian for any wedding.

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ uses website that was very helpful and easy to use with lots of suggestions on music. Made everything very easy. Very quick to respond to all questions. Very easy to work with. Did a great with our wedding and had everyone dancing. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jacki, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was fantastic to work with, he always got back with me right away with any questions I had. His website made the music planning so easy and fun to do. Thank you Brian

Profile Picture LINDSEY, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian did such a great job DJing my wedding in July 2017! I believe that I was told that there was a technical issue during my reception with the playlist but no one would have ever noticed, as the music flowed and all songs that we requested were played! Brian did a great job keeping up with the flow of the night and ensuring that everyone had a wonderful time! I would recommend Brian to anyone looking for DJ services in the future!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were extremely nervous about having the "right" DJ. Someone who could be a hype man, but laid back back enough for the older folks as well. We met with a few, but Brian was the last. He took all of our nerves and crushed them. I remember walking out of our meeting with him and just a feeling of relief came over us. He is THE MAN! Lived up to everything he promised. I do not have a single complaint with the ceremony or reception. thanks again Brian!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great transitions, budget-friendly, easy to work with, very accomodating and professional, and basically ran the reception for us. We wanted to include Polish music in our wedding reception for my family - he not only played it, but he loved it and had everyone on the dance floor! We loved working with him, and would happily recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was married last week at the Black Iris Estate in Indianapolis and hired DJ Indiana (Brian Kearnaghan) for the big night! I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Brian and his company. The entire planning process was made super simple by the use of their online client portal and planning forms. Not only were his rates more than reasonable but they were also well below any other DJ I contacted. Multiple guests told me he was the best DJ at any wedding they have attended. Brian read the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night, which was exactly what we wanted. He executed the entire night flawlessly and was more than accommodating to me when I made last minute changes. If you are looking for a professional and extremely talented DJ company for your wedding or any event DJ Indiana is who you need to hire! They helped make my day unforgettable and I cannot thank Brian enough for truly going above and beyond!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Brian Kearnaghan, the owner of DJ Indiana, just did our daughter's wedding a week ago and did a phenomenal job! He was extremely responsive from the first contact we made a year ago, to the conclusion of the reception. He was helpful in little details, was extremely professional and blended the right amount of "take charge" with "behind the scenes." In other words, he ran the show without being showy himself. The kids loved his music selections and the dancing NEVER stopped! And he was very reasonable price wise, which was much appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend him or to use him in the future. Kudos to Brian!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Indiana, Brian was great! He is quick to respond and offers amazing planning tools on his website! Excellent mic set up for the ceremony. Great professional sound and event lighting. I look forward to working with him again!

Profile Picture Emerald Lotus Events, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was great he knew what he was doing

Profile Picture Trisha, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Brian and his website with DJIndiana were very helpful with planning the wedding and reception. He was very flexible and willing to work with our wants. My only minor grievance was he didn't do a ton to get my albeit difficult guests to dance, but overall I'm glad we had him at our wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian did an excellent job as my wedding DJ and was so affordable! He is easy to communicate with, very professional, and thoroughly prepared. When I chose to use him, he made me a profile for his wedding DJ website, which is insanely helpful beyond picking out songs. I used it to build the timeline for my entire ceremony and reception, indicate who needed a mic and when, and wrote down every announcement that would need to be made that night. I didn't have to think of a thing myself. Everything I needed to do was already on the website, and I just had to fill in the blanks and organize it. When wedding stress happens (especially wedding stress compounded by car accident stress - which thankfully I was at 0% fault for), having this website was such a lifesaver. I can't imagine trying to make the evening run smooth without it.
Even though I wanted to stick to that timeline, it proved impossible for uncontrollable reasons that just seem unavoidable no matter how prepared you think you are. When this happened, Brian sought me out to see how to proceed. This is exactly what I wanted, but if you would want him to contact someone else instead, he would definitely be able to do that. I preferred him to talk to me though, since I didn't prepare anyone else to handle stuff like that. I really appreciated him and would recommend him to anyone. Even my grandma, who's kids have literally never seen her dance, was dancing! I will never forget it, and I have Brian to thank. We decided to pay him extra to keep him playing music longer for her.

Profile Picture Hallie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception and did a outstanding job! Brian is very professional and easy to get in contact with and easy to talk to. He guided me and my husband through the whole process and the comuputee software he uses to help you plan your ceremony and reception music and timeline is hands down the best! It made picking out our music selections so easy and all of our guest loved the music he played! Our guest keep talking about how perfect the music was!! If you are looking for a wedding DJ, Brian is the best!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was very good and the reception went really well. He is very organized and had everything thoroughly planned out. I like his website where you can see some of his jobs and the forms we filled out really helped organize the whole reception. He played all of our requests and the music he choose was great. He had everybody dancing and having a good time. All the young kids enjoyed it as well The sound and the light show was great. He came and talked to me to make sure I was fine with the timing of events he was announcing and running. He also was very accommodating when the wedding reception lasted an hour longer than we anticipated. A lot of the wedding parties names are rare and he took the time to make sure he pronounced everyone's names perfectly.

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian did a fantastic job at our wedding reception. He was easy to work with, nice, and worked with us on the cost to help fit our budget. He did a great job keeping everything rolling, and the music/lighting was on-point. I highly recommend Brian and DJ Indiana.

Profile Picture Cameron, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Good music, takes requests. Ideal DJ.

Profile Picture User7429191, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.2

Good DJ and MC that was worked with our vendors and did a great job of keeping the schedule but also being flexible and responding to the crowd.

Profile Picture Drew, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Matty B did a great job.... he kept it rolling all night..... I even kept him a lil later... had a very nice set up... from the lights to all of his equipment it was very nice... but we thought he was very professional and we were glad you changed us from the beginning person to him... we had a great experience... I told everyone who I had went through and I absolutely loves your app and online timelines and being able to add all the songs as well as have a format for the entire wedding... I give the entire experience an A++ and would use you guys for another occasion if needed... (Heck I think Matt even enjoyed himself and the crowd.....)

Profile Picture Jake, 10/1/16, 1 Review