DJ Gaurav LLC Reviews

18 | Rahway, NJ

18 Reviews for DJ Gaurav LLC

Akriti Gupta · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Gaurav knows how to throw a party!

There can be no party without DJ Gaurav! We have been working with him for years for many different types of events, but most recently he DJ’ed my wedding. I actually picked my wedding date around his availability because I knew no one else could get a crowd up and dancing like he can! And as expected, he delivered above and beyond. Gaurav is always easy to communicate with, flexible, and works with you to make sure your wedding program goes as planned. He was even accommodating with our non-traditional barn venue, making sure to come early to evaluate the space. Since I had a Hindu/Catholic wedding, he made sure to play different types of music during the barat and reception, keeping an eye out to see what he could do to keep the crowd going. I highly recommend booking DJ Gaurav for any type of event, he is very talented and versatile!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Pooja · Married on 10/01/2017

We were beyond thrilled with DJ Gaurav and his team at our wedding! He came highly recommended and we could not agree more. Since my husband and I did not have any specific music requirements, we gave DJ Gaurav the go ahead to play off the crowd and he did amazing! Despite having a mixed Indian-Irish wedding and people of all sorts of different musical tastes, everyone was on the dance floor the entire time! We got so many compliments of how amazing the music was and how they have never danced this much before! Thank you DJ Gaurav for an unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Pooja · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Gaurav was fantastic! He really uplifted the spirit of our wedding and ceremony. His charismatic style and energetic voice is really a cohesive glue for any event, as he did for ours. We would recommend him for any event. On the communication side, he was very responsive, very readily available to discuss details. Our guests were also really happy since he took every occasion to engage the audience, and also the bride and groom throughout our events. Extremely attentive to detail!! Thank you Gaurav for making our special day truly memorable.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2016

DJ Gaurav was amazing. He was personable, likable, and gave our reception vibrance and life. My husband and I had a unique entrance that we were trying to achieve and DJ Gaurav helped our idea turn into a reality with his creativity and charismatic persona. We received so many compliments from friends and family about the music played during our reception and there was literally not one moment when the entire dance floor wasn’t packed. DJ Gaurav made our reception into a party with our closest friends and family that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Highly recommended and definitely using him in the future!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Ami · Married on 08/13/2016

G is THE MAN! Where do I begin? He has DJ'ed countless numbers of events for my entire family. Not once have we been disappointed. His latest performance was at my wedding, which by far was the best time yet. He continuously surprises us and exceeds our expectations each and every time. In fact, for the wedding he worked hand in hand with an electric violinist that we hired to play a mix of various genres of music. We were so impressed! From the morning during the baraat to the evening on the dance floor - there was so much positive energy.

He really has it all - personality, positive vibes, professionalism, and overall the services he provides are out of this world. I can't say this enough. If you're looking for an excellent DJ experience, G is your man.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Madhuri · Married on 12/26/2015

DJ Gaurav provided exceptional service at our wedding/reception. During the wedding ceremony, he assured appropriate music was playing during various rituals. During the reception, he kept the crowd dancing past midnight. The dance floor was always packed and no one wanted the music to stop.

He played combination of music (new, old, Indian and American) engaging all guests. He also honored everyone's request. I would highly recommend DJ Gaurav and would definitely use his services for future events.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Reene · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with DJ Gaurav and DJ BK was by far the easiest part of our wedding planning process. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with them. I have wanted DJ Gaurav at my wedding since I was a freshman in high school, but sadly he was booked for our wedding day already. I agreed that we could work with BK, figuring anyone working with Gaurav would be of high caliber. I am so happy we did. BK absolutely BLEW IT AWAY. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and many engaged couples have asked me for his information after our wedding, which I take as a sign that they truly thought they did a good job.

In addition to rocking the reception, BK rallied a huge crowd at mid-day for a procession in 90 degree heat - not an easy feat. He also was all too happy to lend a hand with other aspects of the wedding when things weren't running as smoothly as we'd hoped.

Thank you for making our wedding so fun and memorable!!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Priya · Married on 08/29/2015

We did not even have to think about who we were going with for a DJ for our wedding. As soon as we started the planning process, we chose DJ Gaurav right of the bat. DJ Gaurav and his crew provided the whole Indian wedding package (DJ, MC, lighting, dhol player) for our baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception. Although he could not be at our reception, we trusted Gaurav’s talent, professionalism, and promise that he would deliver a DJ Gaurav experience no matter what. We wanted to thank Gaurav for bringing in DJ Impact from DBI to DJ our reception. The music selection was just what we wanted and the dance floor was rocking all night. We would definitely recommend both DJ Gaurav and DJ Impact to anyone looking for DJ for any event.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Sapan · Married on 07/25/2015

Gaurav is the best Indian DJ, hands down. We had an early morning Baraat (9am) and he was able to energize a crowd of 250 people to the point where almost all of them were dancing. He truly has a gift of not only mixing music, but entertaining people.

At our reception, his lighting, sound equipment and MC'ing added another layer of awe. The entire dance-floor was packed and his mixes seemed continuous; like it was just one long song. Everything flowed right into each other.

When we spend so much money on weddings, people tend to cut corners on the DJ. Music is the life of the party especially when there is dancing. Guarav is a rare DJ who is worth every penny he charges.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Sonia · Married on 10/19/2013

Gaurav is an entertainer! I've seen his talent over the years and knew that I wanted to work with him for our wedding. He took the time to meet with my fiance and I twice to go over the music. He worked well with our music list and our ceremony went seamless! He even worked with us to achieve the lighting concept we had in mind for the ceremony. Our cocktail hour had a live tabla player that he provided and we received so many compliments. The best of all was the reception. We trusted his choice of music and he had the party going ALL NIGHT! Our dance floor was not empty for even a second. Everyone agreed that they had an incredible time!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Neha · Married on 10/13/2013

I’d been to several weddings/events that were DJ’d by Gaurav and they were always a blast so when it came time to starting planning for my own wedding, he was the first DJ my husband and I talked to. We were fortunate that DJ Gaurav was able to make himself available for our events, as we started our planning a little later than we should have. He played the perfect baaraat dance songs for my husband’s family and his selection for gujarati ceremony music made the wedding flow flawlessly. For the reception, his MC’ing was natural and mixing music was energetic! He had my guests on the dance floor until the last minute!

Sent on 03/29/2014

My husband and I have had the opportunity to attend a few weddings and see DJ Gaurav in action. He is spectacular!! He was so much fun to work with, very easy going, organized, understanding, upbeat, and professional. He really knows how to cater to the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor until the last minute. I would recommend him for any and every occasion, we heard nothing but compliments from guests during our wedding about the music!

Sent on 09/25/2013

sonali · Married on 04/06/2013

This guy is AWESOME. Gaurav dj'd our mixed wedding - my husband and his family are not Indian and so we had always stressed a bit about whether the baraat would ok. It was outstanding! His family got really into it, partly because they're naturally fun but also because DJ Gaurav and the dhol player can pump up a crowd. Overall, he's really smart, has great energy and keeps a really good pulse on the crowd so that everyone has a great time. People were dancing at our reception right down to the last second. There are a lot of djs out there in Jersey, but this guy is a ton of fun and really easy to work with.

Sent on 04/30/2013

We knew that we wanted to work with DJ Gaurav from the time we went to the first wedding we went to and saw him DJ. DJ Gaurav is incredibly talented and more over, professional. Immediately that caught our eye and we knew that we couldn't have a wedding without him. Gaurav is incredibly talented, professional, and easy going when it comes to working with him and doing business. He shows up on time and will give you the best feedback. He responds quickly to emails and is easily reachable via email and phone. He worked with us to figure out the best playlist and gave us great guidance throughout.

We would recommend DJ Gaurav to all of our friends and to any bride and groom in a heartbeat. He is wonderful to work with and my husband and I are so pleased to have had the opportunity to work with him.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

My sisters and I heard DJ Gaurav at a friend's wedding a couple months before my wedding and as soon as we left, we knew that we had to see if he was available to DJ at our wedding despite the distance. My husband is from WV and my family is from India, so Gaurav was able to mix the perfect blend of music for all of us that day. There was no lull and even during the lunch time, he played excellent background music. He really got everyone hyped up to dance and was on board when we asked him to end the reception with 'Country Roads' by John Denver. It was amazing. He was professional, responsive and I am beyond happy he was available to DJ our wedding reception!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Konika · Married on 06/17/2017

We used DJ Gaurav for our Sangeet and BK for our wedding/reception. We were extremely happy with both and would highly recommend them - their energy was amazing and kept the party going all weekend.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Neha · Married on 05/17/2014

DJ Gaurav was awesome at our events. He DJed for our Sangeet, Baraat, Wedding Ceremony, and Reception. The music quality was great and he was on point with his queues to help move the events along. He was extremely professional and we loved his mixes of songs for our events. Loved all of it and definitely would recommend him to others for both Indian and non-Indian events! ~Neha & Jithin Raghunath

Sent on 06/13/2014

Gaurav and BK were great to work with. BK was an amazing DJ and had his finger on the pulse throughout the event, from the Ceremony through the reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2015