DJ GARY ALAN Reviews

6 | Phoenix, AZ

6 Reviews for DJ GARY ALAN

Rachael · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Gary made everything super easy and fun :)

We had a wonderful experience, everything went smooth and the photo booth was a big hit! Gary was very helpful in helping me pick my music. It was great!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Nabity · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing experience

We booked both gary and sarah for dj service and photo booth. They did an incredible job! I could not have been happier. Gary was very interactive, and kept the dance floor moving! The wedding was perfect! Thank you for making our day stress free and memorable!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Jay · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing dj & photobooth

DJ Gary and his wife Sarah are an amazing DJ and photobooth duo that work amazing together and provide amazing services. I was married at Van Dickson ranch in Skull Valley and did not have to worry about anything regarding a schedule of how the ceremony and reception would go because these two had it covered and under control. With Gary you do not need a wedding coordinator because he does a great job and doing this, as well as does a superb job with music choices and flow. Gary and Sarah helped throughout my whole wedding not just by doing the music and photobooth but by helping make sure everything is running smoothly and that me, the groom, and my guests were happy. Sarah even helped guide my 1 1/2 year old daughter down the aisle, and towards the end of the night I became upset due to transportation issues and Gary showed so much care and concern and helped as he could. They made sure to cover every important part of our day and are so kind, caring, happy, and hard working people. I would not recommend any other DJ as I only trust Gary because he is a true professional. :) Thank you for making my day perfect Gary and Sarah!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jason Carlton · Married on 04/06/2019

Experienced DJ

Anticipates needs, flexible and keeps the event flowing and fun the whole night. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Such a patient, understanding person. Very helpful with everything and made my day so much more smoother.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Mason · Married on 09/06/2019

Awesome to work with

Gary kept the party going and kept us on timelines for our wedding day! So much fun to work with :)

Sent on 09/15/2019