DJ GARY ALAN Reviews

3 | Phoenix, AZ

3 Reviews for DJ GARY ALAN

Jay · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing dj & photobooth

DJ Gary and his wife Sarah are an amazing DJ and photobooth duo that work amazing together and provide amazing services. I was married at Van Dickson ranch in Skull Valley and did not have to worry about anything regarding a schedule of how the ceremony and reception would go because these two had it covered and under control. With Gary you do not need a wedding coordinator because he does a great job and doing this, as well as does a superb job with music choices and flow. Gary and Sarah helped throughout my whole wedding not just by doing the music and photobooth but by helping make sure everything is running smoothly and that me, the groom, and my guests were happy. Sarah even helped guide my 1 1/2 year old daughter down the aisle, and towards the end of the night I became upset due to transportation issues and Gary showed so much care and concern and helped as he could. They made sure to cover every important part of our day and are so kind, caring, happy, and hard working people. I would not recommend any other DJ as I only trust Gary because he is a true professional. :) Thank you for making my day perfect Gary and Sarah!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jason Carlton · Married on 04/06/2019

Experienced DJ

Anticipates needs, flexible and keeps the event flowing and fun the whole night. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Such a patient, understanding person. Very helpful with everything and made my day so much more smoother.

Sent on 04/16/2019