DJ Fitz Live In Person Reviews

65 | Dallas, TX

65 Reviews for DJ Fitz Live In Person

Sherry · Married on 01/19/2019

Unforgettable Memories

We we're beyond thrilled with Dj Fitz and his team! His presentation, set up and communication was clear and timely, and he was so friendly and warm. He went above and beyond our hopes and expectations with his music selection, emcee skills, (intros and announcements) guiding our guests through our wedding traditions (like the money dance) and touching base with us throughout the night to make sure everything was perfect. Our dancefloor was never empty- from reliving our clubbing days, group dances, conga-line and all! We couldn't be happier and we couldn't recommend a better DJ!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Laura · Married on 02/15/2014

DJ Fitz was flexible on his meeting times and always arrived early. My husband and I are really picky when it comes to our music and the kind of reception we wanted to have so our extensive "do not play" list was long and probably would have been too restrictive for other DJs but Fitz took our wants and made it happen creating the greatest time! Fitz exceeded every expectation! He had the perfect balance of MC work with spinning. He made the greatest playlist EVER for our reception. He knew what to play and when to play, in order to keep our guests happy and engaged. I would recommend Fitz to anyone I talk to. He is so kind and professional and truly wants his clients to have the greatest experience. Thank you, Fitz, for making our reception a fabulous dance party with class :)

Sent on 03/04/2014

Rona · Married on 12/07/2013

Every time we get to talking about our wedding with family and friends, the first thing that I was told was that the DJ was AWESOME! Fitz was very engaging with the guests and John had the props ready for everyone to enjoy. From beginning to end, Fitz made the process so easy and painless. Our wedding day was also during the ice storm of the century in Dallas. Fitz and John braved through the icy roads and bridges to make our wedding reception memorable and forget about the ice outside. Thank you very much!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Shaun · Married on 08/10/2013

There's not much to say about Fitz that hasn't already been said in previous reviews. You'll probably notice that a ton of reviews for him comment on his outstanding professionalism. We had a wedding of a little over 150 with a crowd that was heavy on doctors and lawyers, and everyone had a great time. Our families were thrilled; everyone kept asking how we knew about him. There were kids at the reception and they had a blast also, especially with all the party props that Fitz provides.

Your wedding reception is in very, very good hands with Fitz. He will work with you on the music, and he'll emcee marriage themed games during the reception that will make your day memorable and please the crowd. He cares about getting things right, and I have nothing but the highest praise for him. His level of professionalism is hard to find.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jenni · Married on 07/07/2013

Fitz blew us away with his professionalism. His lighting not only enhanced our event, but was the frosting on the cake to our reception. He was prompt, professional, extremely easy to work. He answered every question, quickly and with clarity. There is no question that I would recommend his services to anyone needing sound and lighting for their event. No question. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can provide any additional help or comments. He was the one vendor I never checked on, worried about, or doubted.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Charles · Married on 07/06/2013

DJ Fitz was great and very professional. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for DJ services. Not only was his music great but the lighting was very well done. He makes sure everything is done right and gets the wedding guests involved and dancing.

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • User3292025 · event on 05/17/2013

Fitz, did an amazing job. He was professional and organized. You could tell he was very experienced at what he does. He made the debut for my sister flow smoothly. He listens to your requests and provides advice based on his experience. Definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Jen · Married on 05/11/2013

Planning a wedding long distance, we relied heavily on the internet to find our wedding vendors. After coming across many, Many DJs that just seemed cheesy or seemed overpriced we came across DJ Fitz through word of mouth from a friend.
    Fitz was fantastic. He was so professional and easy-going. We booked him over a year before the wedding after only talking to him on the phone, and only had one face2face meeting with him but we never felt at all unsure that he woudl'n't do a great job.
    Our reception went flawlessly thanks to Fitz. His MC style is professional and he does not use any wacky voices or anything- just talks like himself- no corny jokes or anything. He played only the songs off of our playlist that we gave him, AND he brought tons of fun props for our guests! At first I was a little skeptical of props- but our guests LOVED them and it really allowed everyone to loosen up and all of our photos look so fun with everyone wear the hats and glowsticks and playing with the blow-up guitars.
    Fitz's set up was really professional and sleek too. All of his speakers hid nice black covers on them so that you didnt have to look at the cords and metal parts. Fitz dressed in a nice sleek black suit that really went with our theme, and his lighting really added a lot to the dancefloor.
    Because we were planning long distance, we really appreciated Fitz's organization and calm nature. We really felt like we could rely on him.
    We highly recommend Fitz- his price is wonderful compared to other DJs out there and was so easy to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Chris · Married on 04/13/2013

DJ Fitz really made our wedding a blast. He was always easy to contact and is truly a nice person. He had great recommendations for music and games which really helped make our wedding a fun time for everyone. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Marcus · Married on 03/22/2013

DJ Fitz made our wedding reception flawless. He took took on the responsibility of the MC/DJ and was able to keep the vibe going. He kept the crowed involved with the games and the choice of music. I would recommend him to anyone I know that can us his services.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Tuyen · Married on 12/15/2012

We highly recommend Fitz. We signed a contract with him as a DJ for our wedding reception, and we are so pleased with his work. He is very professional and detail oriented. Great communication, and very reliable. His inputs are awesome but most importantly, he listens. On our wedding night, he brought along a gentleman and both got the music flowing all night syncing very well and nicely with our hectic schedule. The DJ booth, the strobe lights, the goodies for the folks on the dance floor and the props for games were awesome. The sound quality was exceptional, not too loud, not too dim; it was just right and classy- we and the guests love it. We highly recommend Fitz.

Sent on 02/16/2013

becky · Married on 11/03/2012

We have attended a couple of weddings where Fitz was the DJ and we knew right away we wanted to book him for ours. He is organized, professional, and really knows how to keep the energy high. Highly recommed booking DJ Fitz for you next event! Love him!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

Dj Fitz was professional and made our reception very special. He took the time to meet with us and made sure to understand what we wanted in our reception. He was very organized. He helped us plan the order of the reception and executed it perfectly. He also ensured that our guests were having a good time by playing fun songs to dance to, providng fun props, and being a great overall emcee for the night. I would recommend DJ Fitz for your wedding because he is truly talented and really great to work with.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2012

If you are going to have a DJ for your wedding or reception, or ANY event, DJ Fitz is the guy for the job. He is incredibly professional and thorough, responds quickly to any questions you have, communicates clearly, and is more than willing to work with you on any and every detail so that things run as planned on your special day. Several of our guests commented on what a great DJ/MC we had, and how he really helped keep the party going.

Fitz also unofficially fills an additional role as an event coordinator in the end, since he has this sort of philosophy that if everything else doesn't run smoothly, the music can't run smoothly. He wants your event/wedding to be amazing. Therefore, he makes sure that things stay on schedule so that your event is seamless, and given his experience with working weddings he has valuable insight and tricks up his sleeve. We had our own day-of coordinator, but it was absolutely beneficial having him there to help communicate things.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line: DJ Fitz is a 5 Star DJ in every way, and honestly one of THE BEST decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Melody · Married on 10/12/2012

We've had nonstop compliments about our DJ/MC. They were there early to make sure all the set up are done on time and properly. They didn't just stood there and play music all night they interacted with guests as well. I am not one to get on the dance floor but I found myself dancing the night away. We had so much fun and we couldn't have picked a better DJ. Thank You so much!

Sent on 10/26/2012

ruth · Married on 10/06/2012

All I can say is believe all of his reviews. Fitz was absolutely phenomenal. He was a recommendation of Henry & Suzan at AEC and I'm so glad we chose him. He was extremely organized, pleasant to work with, professional and fun too! He totally kept the party going and knew just what to do for the mood of our party. There are a lot of kids in our families and Fitz provided props for the guests to use with certain songs and the kiddos (and adults, actually) had SO much fun with the props. He took requests from guests, periodically called out our photo booth and just knew exactly what he was doing. He also provided very nice, professional lighting, which everyone commented on after the wedding. We can't say enough good things about him.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Stephanie · event on 10/05/2012

I have had the pleasure of working with DJ Fitz for the past 6 years for several parties,events, and remix music request. It is always a pleasure! Top knotch man he is and the crowd,performers,staff all love him. If you need a great DJ, Fitz is your man!!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Chuong & Karen · Married on 06/16/2012

Fitz is the best! We still think back to our wedding reception and how much fun it was. Fitz went above and beyond to ensure that everybody had a great time! He was also very flexible with us and with the events. He asked us all the questions we never would have thought of to ensure things go smoothly. He was also very easy going, energetic, & funny. Fitz not only played songs we requested but also added some great songs of his own, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Mai · Married on 06/09/2012

The best investment I made for my wedding was hiring Dj Flip as my Dj, hands down! When I told my parents and family members I am hiring a Dj over a typical Vietnamese band everyone was disappointed and tried to change my mind. But after the wedding, everyone, I mean everyone loved him and told me I made the right decision and had such a great time to the point where they didn't want to go home! Yes, Fitz is that good! Not only was he a great Dj, but Fitz throughout the night helped run the reception and was an excellent MC. Also, Fitz is totally professional and flexible. He accommodated my every request and was prompt on all emails exchange. Fitz went over and beyond with trying to save us money by finding a less expensive Gobo company, made two custom mix and re-edit when my fiance at the time didn't want to dance to one of the songs I picked. We also went with Fitz for the up-lighting and my reception venue couldn't have looked more gorgeous! Thank you Fitz for everything!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Vandi · event on 05/24/2012

Fitz is very professional and responsive to the needs of the crowd.

Sent on 04/03/2013

megan · Married on 04/06/2012

DJ Fitz is the best! He was wonderful to work with. He is helpful, very organized, and I fully trusted he would do everything he promised. DJ Fitz helped to make our wedding reception very fun and the evening had a great flow. I had so many compliments from my guests on him!

Sent on 04/23/2012

P · Married on 12/10/2011

Fitz was great! He was very accommodating and worked with us to make our reception a very memorable event. Not only was he an excellent mc/dj, but he repeatedly went the extra mile for us. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Rahul · Married on 12/04/2011

All I can say about DJ Fitz is nothing could have been better then what he did on our wedding. Every thing was just perfect. He really surprised us.
    Great Guy.

Sent on 02/15/2012
  • W

Wayne · Married on 11/12/2011

I couldn't have been happier with the results of our reception. We had an unusual situation where we had actually had "another" MC who began the ceremonies per family request. He was very lackluster to say the least and opened the reception in a very mundane and boring fashion. It wasn't until Fitz took over that the place finally started to liven up. He really knows how to target the audience and bring out the energy. It shows his experience. I'm not the type of person who gives a lot of positive feedback. In fact, I've made it a tradition to only write 3 letters each year for positive experiences or excellent service I've received. Without a doubt, this is one of them. Thanks Fitz for your attentiveness and professionalism!

Sent on 01/11/2012

stephanie · Married on 11/05/2011

I have known fitz about 10 years and I have witnessed his work plenty of times to know he is amazing. he was a dj at my high shool homecoming, my cousins wedding and fitz would dj at the nicer clubs ian Dallas. the very first thing I booked when I got engaged was my dj. literally, after the first 2 weeks of being engaged was fitz. i didnt even waste time to meet with any other vendor because i knew i wanted fitz! my wedding was not even until a year later! I am so glad I did because another bride was inquiring about the same date just a few week after. brides- book him early!!!
    all the planning leading up to the wedding day was so hassle
    free with fitz. on the day of the wedding he took the initiative to find and introduce himself to my parents before I even had a chance to arrive myself! I thought that was so sweet and my parents appreciated it. fitz lined up my bridal party (there was 20 of us do it was a bit hectic!) and he announced us and we started the reception. he was an amazing emcee!!! so many people keep complimenting his skill and knew what event was happening next so no one missed out on anything. he was able to accommodate last minute requests that my maid of honor and the best man needed for a surprise performance. he did beautiful lighting and was able to match my Tiffany blue color perfectly. he was so calm
    and organized, it really helped me relax and enjoy my reception! the dance floor
    was never empty and this was definately what I wanted.
    I would book fitz again in a heartbeat. if you want a flawless wedding reception, fitz is the only way to go. my reception was so much fun because if him and I know that everyone truly enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 11/07/2011