SLC Mobile DJ Reviews

18 | Salt Lake City, UT

18 Reviews for SLC Mobile DJ

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2017

Jordan was the ideal DJ for our June wedding. From the first phone consultation he went above and beyond working with me to make sure we were all set for the big day. He truly cared about what music we wanted and not wanted played and had all the little details that I never even thought of! He helped create the perfect atmosphere throughout the night with all of the music we wanted to incorporate into our celebration. He made sure the night ran smoothly and everyone was having a good time. My favorite part of the night was the dancing! He kept it upbeat and everyone stayed on the dance floor for as long as possible! I will be raving about Jordan and his amazing DJ skills for years to come!! Thanks for making our once in a lifetime night one people will never forget!

Kasra · Married on 06/03/2017

Jordan is an Amazing DJ who went above and beyond! He was so good, that he was often mistaken for our wedding planner the day of. Jordan played music for the ceremony, reception and doubled as our MC. We purchased spot lighting and an extra light package to really bump up the dance floor. Our ceremony and reception were at two separate locations and he made the transition seamless. Jordan was diligent from the start by scheduling meetings, sending helpful emails with song suggestions, reminders and tips for the day of. He asked us questions to get us thinking in the right direction and made MC suggestions to help the evening flow. The best part about choosing Jordan is we never had to worry. He was always a step ahead of us, giving us peace of mind and confidence in his work. He is detail oriented, but also resourceful as I recall never answering his last set of questions entirely, yet he still pulled everything off without missing a beat. Jordan is approachable and dedicated to making it all about you, it is very clear that he takes pride is delivering great service and we highly suggest Jordan for any event.

Beth · Married on 05/27/2017

Jordan was FABULOUS to work with in regards to our wedding and reception. He was highly professional, easy to work with and promptly responded anytime we needed to communicate. He took the necessary time to meet with us personally on several occasions to ensure he understood exactly what we wanted our event to look like. The day of the wedding, he did an excellent job balancing between fading into the background and stepping in to get the guests engaged in toasts, cake cutting and dancing. His music selection reflected exactly what we spoke about during our meetings, and set the tone for each segment of our wedding - the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Jordan was helpful and offered useful suggestions to make our wedding flow smoothly, and his prior experience was evident. I would highly recommend Jordan for your wedding or special event.

Taylor · Married on 01/21/2017

DJ Fayze is awesome! He was also part of our wedding, but maintained a very professional presentation throughout the wedding. He was all set up and ready to go when it was time for everything. We had a meeting beforehand to discuss song choices and requests. He is all ready to go with a list of songs to help with the indecisiveness. I was so done wanting to make decisions, but he definitely helped make it easier to make these decisions that I was dreading. He is very well prepared and has everything you need. Booking DJ Fayze made the reception so much easier on us and our families.

Ally · Married on 01/04/2017

Jordan was so great to work with, and having him at our wedding made such a difference. He made the venue look even better than it already did and made our reception so much fun! He's the best.

Janie · Married on 01/03/2017

While food and decorations are important the thing that really made the reception so memorable and fun was the music and DJ and the way he got everyone involved. When I have another wedding to plan you will be the first person I call!

Justin · Married on 11/27/2016

DJ Fayze is the man! Knows his trade inside and out. Awesome DJ for a very fair price.

Madeline · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Fayze definitely exceeding our expectations and went above and beyond to make our night exactly what we wanted. He is very on top of everything and meets with you several times beforehand to get all the details of what you want, so you are guaranteed to be satisfied with your night. He made everything so fun, organized, engaging, and high energy-just the way we wanted it. There was almost not a single guest who didn't stay dancing (ages 5-75) after our big sit-down dinner. I was going back and forth about having a band, and was SO happy I did a DJ instead. Not only did he make the dancing so fun for everyone, but he also made our grand entrance the best part of the night, helped everyone get through the food line in an orderly manner, and made the cake cutting/first dances/bouquet toss/garter toss engaging and fun for everyone. He was such a good listener and did what we told him, but was confident when we would tell him to just take over. I am convinced he was one of the major reasons our night was so awesome and all of our guests enjoyed celebrating with us. I would recommend him to anyone!

Caleigh · Married on 11/03/2016

He is awesome! Has great equipment and really elevated our company's Grand Reveal!

Kim · Married on 10/21/2016

DJ fayze and his awesome music mix made the wedding so fun! He had everyone up and dancing, all ages, Grandkids and Grandparents and definitley the bride and groom and their friends. He's easy to work with, super professional with a fantastic sound system. He LOVES what he does and that translates to a great time for everyone. Good music is key for a successful reception.

Julie · Married on 09/17/2016

Jordan did such an outstanding job at our wedding, and made our day absolutely perfect! I highly recommend!!

Hamed · Married on 08/20/2016

Jordan was great. He was very professional, and provided the service that we expected.
    I would definitely refer his service to my friends and family.

Jace · Married on 08/01/2016

DJ FAYZE is excellent at what he does! He is a great example of continual growth in the industry and you definitely get your dollars worth.

Colleen · Married on 06/25/2016

Jordan was so professional and accommodating! Our wedding would never has been as memorable or as fun without him there. Double Thumbs Up!!

Justin · Married on 08/01/2015

I've been to plenty of weddings and the DJ's are always some form of the bad cliche... lame jokes, bad music, bad timing. Thankfully (THANKFULLY) my wife and I had the good fortune to find and pick DJ Fayze (Jordan) for our destination wedding. He was extremely kind, responsive, and fun. He worked with our picky music tastes, adapted well when the timeline got askew, and kept the energy up all night. I only hope we have the opportunity to hire him again (anniversary party!?)

Lindsey · Married on 12/28/2013

Jordan was great. He was the perfect fit for our wedding! Super professional and his mix got everyone dancing! Highly recommend.

Shannon · Married on 08/19/2017

Jordan was great! I would highly
    recommend him as a DJ. He was very helpful and responsive to ensure our wedding ran smoothly, and also created a fun and upbeat atmosphere with the music at our wedding!

Skylar · Married on 07/31/2015

Great DJ and made our wedding day so fun. He did a great job with the program being the MC while also setting the right mood with the music. Highly recommend.