86 Reviews for DJ Fabian Kroselj

Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
One Event Per Day (1)
86 DJ Fabian Kroselj Reviews

DJ Fabian was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. His communication skills are exceptional. He was extremely flexible with my demands of adding songs to our playlist, incorporating songs my guests had requested prior to the event, arriving an extra hour later (upon my request) etc. I was the sole wedding planner for my wedding and Fabian provided me with a wedding event timeline and timelines and list for ceremony songs. This allowed me to visualize the flow of my wedding from the ceremony, to cocktail hour to finally the reception. He was splendidly diligent with making sure that everything ran on time and smoothly. There was a moment before our outdoor ceremony where it started to rain; Fabian and his assistant Ramon willingly stepped into the rain and helped my wedding party move chairs so that they wouldn’t get wet. This was completely not in their job description and they selflessly did it anyway. I will never forget the humility and eagerness they showed at that moment where I was beginning to lose it. Now, as far as the DJ set list is concerned, my guests danced ALL NIGHT! I told Fabian the genres of music I wanted to be played and he did NOT disappoint. He had to cater to various interests in music from American top 40 hits, to salsa, merengue, bachata, and reggaeton and did so with seamless balance. His energy and charisma were beyond! He and Ramon make a great team and ensured that our day/night was amazing. The next day my guests continued to gush over how great the music! DJ Fabian provided us with an excellent and cost-effective wedding package that included a DJ set up at the ceremony, another one in our cocktail hour room and one in our reception hall. If you are looking for someone who will make your special day an unforgettable one and if your guests enjoy dancing and having the time of their lives, look no further because DJ Fabian will make your dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Hector, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We highly recommend Fabian. He DJ’d our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. My husband is also a DJ, and has pretty high standards. Fabian was really great to work with. Very responsive and open to ideas. The music the day of our wedding was great. My husband loves house music, I love 80’s pop, and we also wanted some fun music from Puerto Rico thrown in the mix. He seamlessly blended all these different preferences. He kept the party going all night, helping create the vibe we were looking for, but also playing to the crowd. He also graciously let my husband DJ for a bit. It was so much fun. We can’t thank him enough!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Fabian was so awesome to work with! Played all the right music! He listened to our likes and dislikes and really kept the party going
Until the very last song! His selection of music is so vast! 100% would recommend!!!
Thank you! My guests are still talking about how awesome you did!

Valerie and Victor

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Got married on May 17, 2018 and Dj Fabian was our first choice, first time meeting him and he made us feel comfortable, relaxed and excited about the big day. His price was excellent, He was our dj and our MC... he played all the musics we asked, he kept the dance floor going for the whole night. Loved his service, his personality, and would definitely recommend him for any event. Thank you Fabian!

Profile Picture Camilla, 5/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Fabian almost a year ago for my destination wedding but due to Hurricane Maria his plans were changed and had something important to do the weekend if my wedding. He gave me the option to refund my deposit or have his affiliate Jose Quintero DJ my wedding. I put my trust in him and allowed Jose to DJ my wedding. He was great! He came to our wedding rehearsal to go over everything in detail with us and the wedding party. Jose played music that kept everyone on the dancefloor the entire night! He was remarkable, professional and listened to everything we wanted. I was beyond pleased and happy!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/12/18, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely perfect! DJ Fabian was awesome to work with, the timing for the music was exact and exactly what I imagined, all the songs were great, he chose the best music for the moments that I didn't have a specific song picked out. He had us dancing and there was never a dull moment. He kept everything flowing really well. He was able to speak in Spanish and English to accommodate all our guests and played music that both sides of the family would enjoy. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Fabian was a pleasure to work with. He is very nice, and always responsive. On the wedding day he killed it! We had so much fun, and barely stopped dancing. Our guest loved him, and praised how much fun they had dancing. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Janesse, 4/13/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, MC, Sound/PA System

FABIAN WENT ABOVE EXPETATIONS. HAAVING A DESTINATION WEDDING CAN BE SCARY AS YOU SOMETIMES DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. NOT ONLY DID HE TKAE MY REQUEST BUT HE ALSO PLAYED MUSIC AND MC THE WAY I LIKED. WE WERE SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM. NOT ONE COMPLAINT ALL NIGHT. PLEASE BOOK WITH HIM YOU WONT REGRET IT.

Profile Picture ANTOINETTE, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fabian was a great asset to our wedding! Before we even booked him, he was the most responsive out of all the vendors we contacted, which is why we ultimately chose him. When you're planning a destination wedding, email communication is SO important. He made time to meet with us a few months in advance to get an understanding for what we wanted out of our wedding reception. On the day of the event, he arrived on time and set up went smoothly. We wanted our guests to be able to request songs during our reception and he handled them very professionally, playing songs when he could. My only regret is that the party had to end. Our guests had a great time and we would definitely recommend DJ Fabian to anyone!

Profile Picture Betsy, 4/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Fabián was phenomenal! The day of our wedding he had all áreas of the venue covered with his equipment, had all of our music selection going and helped us stay on track with the program. Even before the wedding he always communicated with us and helped us with tips along the way, including the venue!
He is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. In my heart I know he was the best choice for our wedding and it's because of people like him that our wedding was beyond our dreams. Fabián thank you so much! Hands down the best DJ!

Profile Picture Paula, 4/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fabian was great! He gave us tips on how to make the wedding run smoothly and he was very responsive as we planned our destination wedding.

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fabian did a great job at our wedding, very pleased with his professionalism and his knowledge/experience with weddings. He was very helpful with making sure things went smoothly and playing the music we wanted to hear. Thank you again for helping us make our wedding PR memorable!!

Profile Picture Damien, 8/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Fabian Kroselj did an outstanding job at my wedding this past July. He was extremely flexible as far as the music we sent him prior to the event and found a way to incorporate all the records into his mix. The transitions were smooth and he played the songs at the perfect time, showing his feel for the mood of the room. My wife and I really appreciate how special he made our day.

Profile Picture Anthony, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Fabian was extremely professional from the start. I was very particular about the playlist I wanted for my wedding and he completely followed through on delivering it. The lighting he provided was also great in adding an extra touch to the ambience of the ballroom. His pricing was also extremely fair. Thank you for everything, Fabian!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired DJ Fabian for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico. He was extremely responsive from the beginning and said he was comfortable playing R&B and hip hop music (which is what we wanted for our wedding). In addition, his pricing was extremely reasonable compared to what you got with other DJs in the area. We are so happy we hired DJ Fabian! He kept our guests dancing for the entire reception and we had many compliments on the music he played. Thank you DJ Fabian for helping to make our day so special!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Fabian was amazing!!!!! I told him what I liked and he put it all together. Great experience.

Profile Picture Channell, 3/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Fabian was one of our favorite wedding vendors! A friend who used him for their wedding referred him to us and it is no surprise that he gets such fantastic reviews. He was probably one of the most responsive vendors that we used! He was patient and listened to what we wanted. We had him shorten the song for our first dance and he sent us multiple versions to ensure that we were happy. He was also very reasonably priced compared to other DJs. We highly recommend him and if we ever do another event in Puerto Rico that requires a DJ, we will definitely go back to him. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tracey , 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Fabian is the man! He was a wonderful emcee, but AN AWESOME DJ AND PARTY STARTER! He played all of the music we had to have, none of the music we didn't want, and our guests loved every song transition, his emceeing, and basically everything he did! His prices were beyond reasonable - I wish he would have charged us more (and how many times do people say that). He is the man - get him at your wedding or special event! :)

Profile Picture Madison, 12/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fabian was absolutely awesome!!! DJ's and/or bands can make or break a reception. We were really worried about ours, since it was a destination. But Fabian helped us to set up the best party imaginable! He had us give him our playlists, do not playlists, and then transformed it into an awesome evening of dancing and fun. He was extremely responsive and professional at all times. He went above and beyond with helping out during the ceremony and reception. And in the end, it was the best wedding we could've ever hoped for. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture RH, 11/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Fabian was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was the most responsive and helpful of all of our vendors used in planning our wedding in San Juan. Fabian is professional, affordable, and executed the evenings events flawlessly.

Profile Picture Lance, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fabian was a DREAM!!! he was so wonderful from start to finish. When our planner didn't show up the day of the wedding he saved the day by translating for us. He choose beautiful music and really knew how to keep the crowd dancing. I cant say enough wonderful things about him. Thanks again Fabian for everything you made our day so special. Love Natalie and Yuri!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Fabian was very responsive, offered the most competitive prices, and helpful in providing suggestions for us based off our music preferences. He also did a great job emceeing our reception.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Disclaimer: I had to cancel my wedding, so I didn't get to use Fabian's amazing services. But the entire booking process was a dream. What people say on here is true: Fabian will be, above and beyond, the most professional and helpful person you'll deal with out of all of your vendors. He was kind, incredibly flexible, and went out of his way for us--meeting us at an out-of-the way cafe to say hello in person when we were visiting PR, and being willing to switch venues to a more remote spot. His prices are great, because doesn't upcharge for destination weddings. This speaks to his integrity, not to lesser quality. I wish I had had the opportunity to see him in action, because all the reviews suggest it would have been great! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Fabian contacted me right away and offered the best rate in comparison to about 5 other DJ's in the area. He also provided me with great advice to look out for additional charges I should be aware of from the hotel for the ceremony and reception. He was very professional and most importantly, worked with me to ensure my ceremony music was exactly how I wanted it!

Profile Picture Raquel, 7/11/16, 4 Reviews