411 Reviews for DJ Express Entertainment

Video Projection (4)
One Event Per Day (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
405 DJ Express Entertainment Reviews

Joe and the DJ express crew outdid themselves for our wedding! I am so appreciative to Joe for all he has helped us with and being such an important part of our wedding ! Where do I begin?! They keep everyone on the dance floor and know how to read everyone at the party to keep them going. Joe has an amazing singing voice too, I didn’t even know ! He is professional , well spoken, courteous and a true expert at his job! This man knows weddings- He knows the timing of them, the schedule and he just knows what works! Also, if you’re thinking of going with the fireworks/ sparklers - DO IT! I am so glad we did! It provides such a wow factor that you and your guests will love ! I need to plan another party so
I can call DJ Express to be there !!! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Kristin , 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved Joe Zisa from Dj Express.He had everyone on the dance floor from beginning to end!Our photo montage he put together for us was beautiful and the snow effect during our first dance was breath taking!Joe was sooo easy to work with, extremely accommodating, and just out right fun. It was like he was part of he family!We are beyond happy that we booked our wedding with Joe and are so grateful to him for an amazing night!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I can’t thank Joe and everyone at DJ Express enough! First off, Joe is an amazing guy and truly became a friend through the process. He and his team provided, music, photo booth and video of our special day. Every aspect of their service was flawless! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the music was. The photo booth was a great add. Don’t pass it up. Totally worth it. The video perfectly captures how amazing the day was. As if everything wasn’t good enough, Joe was like having another manager at the venue and kept our drinks filled and made sure we enjoyed our special day. Thank you Joe and DJ Express for making our day amazing!!!

Profile Picture Mike, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

I really dont know where to start . From begininng to end joe was amazing . He made sure everything that was important to us was done to perfection during our reception . Joe’s upbeat and contagious energy got us in a great mood and kept our guests having a blast the whole night .
Not for nothing but every staff member of dj express was fantastic from the crew member taking videos to the crew member managing the photobooth . Everyone had a great energy and was so attentive . The vimeo video done by dj express was done after two days which is the fastest I’ve ever heard of .
I can go on and on about joe zisa and dj express but all i can say is they are simply the best ! I would never use any one else .

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe and his team at DJ Express Entertainment went above and beyond my expectations for our wedding! DJ Express Entertainment was referred to me by my cousin and brother, who both used them for their weddings, and did not disappoint! He was on time, professional, and his charisma alone made our wedding a full out dance party. My goal was to have everyone from my grandmother to my teenage cousins on the dance floor. Joe accomplished just that by playing a variety of music from classic oldies, to Italian songs, to modern day top 100 hits! I know it’s challenging to have so many genre's flow into a party play list but Joe’s talent made it work. DJ Express also has the most up to date extras including sparklers that go off during your first dance. This not only wowed my guests but also my husband and I. If you are looking for the perfect DJ for your wedding- look no further!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I recently got married in November and we used Dj express entertainment and they were amazing. Joe Zisa was awesome, he exceeded all our expectations and kept everyone dancing all night. They really made our night so special and so fun no one wanted to sit down! We will definitely be using them in the future, thank you so much.

Profile Picture Christi , 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe Zisa and DJ Express Entertainment was absolutely phenomenal. They invest time and true interest in you and your event. We had such an amazing wedding with high energy and the perfect mix of music. They are extremely flexible and make everything worry free. We could not have asked for a better team. They helped give us the wedding of our dreams. We had the best everything from them! We love you guys!!! If we could do this every weekend with Joe Zisa and DJ Express we would!!!

Profile Picture Jessica and Michael, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ ever.. Joe made everything so easy during my wedding planning and gave me more then i could have asked for. I recommend this company for any wedding and even any party!! Because of DJ express
My wedding was Best night of my life. My guest didn’t stop raving about Joe the next day!! AMAZING!!!
I couldn’t have thanked them enough.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you Joe & Sal for making our wedding spectacular! The dance floor was packed all night. We had a blast and will never forget all the fun we had with our guests.
You made us feel comfortable from the first meeting. So easy to work with!
You guys are simply the best. Thanks for everything!!! xoxo
Christina & Keith Finley

Profile Picture Christina, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want you and your guests to have the best time at your wedding, Joe Zisa and his team are your guys to have ! He was so accommodating to our music selections, reliable, and professional. Our wedding felt like a nonstop party with everyone out of their seats dancing the entire night! We received nonstop compliments of how great he and his team were! Thank you to Joe Zisa and the DJ express entertainment staff for making our wedding night unforgettable !! We will be highly recommending you guys to friends and family for future weddings !!!

Profile Picture Rita, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe and his crew from DJ Express are nothing short of PHENOMENAL!!! Joe made the planning process so easy, was willing to accommodate any requests we had, and answered all of our questions thoroughly and quickly.

Joe kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and several of our guests made it a point to tell us that they had never danced more at a wedding before - all thanks to Joe and DJ Express. The night was fantastic. Everything went off without a hitch. We are so happy we chose DJ Express. If you are planning a wedding in the NJ area, take note - he is 100% the best around. We wouldn’t have had it any other way!

Thanks again for making our night so amazing!

Profile Picture Nataliana, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a DJ for any event, look no further - DJ EXPRESS IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! They killed it for our wedding! Joe doesn't treat you like just another client - he treats you like family from the very first meeting. Joe was very responsive, patient and understanding throughout the whole wedding planning process. He pays close attention to detail and will give you his honest opinion of what works and what doesn't. Joe had everyone on the dance floor all night! Joe helped us add on a percussionist, dancing on clouds, a monogram, TV's for our photo montage, a robot and fireworks to make our night even more special. Joe went above and beyond all of our expectations and we will never be able to thank him enough for making our reception the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

STOP!!! Looking for other DJ’s because Joe and his team are absolutely exceptional at providing quality entertainment for your special occasion. We booked DJ Express through our recommended vendor list at Seasons. And we most likely would have booked anyway without them being on that list. If you’re a bride like me (who has been a bridesmaid in 7 different weddings) you get a good feel of the DJ at each wedding and take mental notes of what you really want. When you book a vendor you cross your fingers they are as good as they say they are. I’m telling you right now future couples, the worry here is non existent. From the first point of contact to the big day, Joe was extremely punctual when responding to my sometimes absurd questions or requests. Our wedding was everything we wanted and MORE and we most definitely can thank and contribute a BIG part of that to DJ Express. Shout out to Sal for throwing it back with some serious 90’s bangers for us millennials. We love you guys!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I want to start off with how amazed and satisfied not only my fiancé and I were but our guests. DJ Express really pulled everything together. I saw all the reviews heard such amazing things but did not imagine it to have turned out so great. Everything flowed so nice nothing was choppy. Joe Ziza really knows what he is doing and now I understand why people praise DJ Express! Out of all the weddings I have been to I have never seen such a great MC. He has such a strong amazing voice and gets everyone’s attention the first time around. He knows when to announce dances and games such as tossing the bouquet at the perfect time and I couldn’t have asked for it to have been any better. All day people kept coming up to be about how great the music was and how nice Joe was. Meeting with him never took long he had great ideas and really helped us out. Not only did he do everything we asked for but more... AMAZING AND COMPLETELY SATISFIED. I will be using DJ Express for future events and recommending him to anyone I know!!

Profile Picture nadia, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Zisa and his team DJ’d my wedding last month and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. The age of our guests spanned from pre-teen to late 70s and Joe was able to keep them ALL on the floor ALL night long. Our guests are still talking about how they danced the night away. I don’t think I spent more than ten minutes away from the dance floor myself !! The photo booth was a complete hit and Joe even had a book of all the photo booth photos put together and ready to go home with me that night. The most memorable part of the night was the slideshow Joe put together of all our pictures. My wedding day/night was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t imagine joe and his team not being a part of it!!! Thank you Joe!!! Niki and Joe R.

Profile Picture Nicole , 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe did an amazing job at our reception. He listed to what we wanted, played all the music we asked for and had our guests on the dance floor all night. He’s easy to talk to, reliable and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Gianna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

THE BEST DJ IN THE BUSINESS! Dj express by far was the reason my wedding was a HIT! Joey and his crew were beyond polite, helpful, and definitely helped me throw a dance party! I was nervous people weren’t going to dance because of being shy, but he got people on the dance floor I didn’t exspect! the dance floor was NEVER empty that night, and even had myself and my husband dancing more then we thought! We also got the flat screen tv’s to play photos we chose, during dinner and it was so sweet to watch, and was just a touch we wanted! Dj Express also created a little video of the night for us, which I’m so happy they did! I’ll be able to have that video forever and never forget the happiness of that night! If I could do that night over again, I would and dj express would still be my choice!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Joe Zisa and his crew at DJ Express Entertainment were absolutely phenomenal!! Being from Westchester, my husband and I did not know of many DJ's in the NJ area. That being said, from the first time meeting Joe, my we could tell that he was the real deal. He was professional, kind, thoughtful, and provided his insights as to what he felt would make our wedding special. He listened to our suggestions and provided immediate feedback throughout the whole wedding process. He allowed us to completely customize our song list for the wedding, including songs we "must have played" as well as songs "not to play." He has state of the art equipment including towers, big screen TVs, a beautiful DJ booth, live footage videography and connections with speciality pianists, percussionist, and other extras (Jersey Boys-from the Broadway show). Most importantly, Joe did not treat us like clients, he treated us like family throughout the whole wedding process. If we had to do it all over again, we would absolutely choose Joe Zisa & DJ Express Entertainment!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for sharing your special day and making an amazing with the music that we picked out and everybody loved the music and everybody dance to it and thank you for the music for the ceremony you guys are the best

Profile Picture cynthia, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

We can't thank Joe Zisa, DJ Express enough we were amazed, total professionalism, expertise, excellence,our wedding was a total success, our guest are still talking,music is the party !!!!

Profile Picture Teri, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a dj for your wedding, you 100% NEED to go with Joe Zisa with DJ Express Entertainment. Our wedding was amazing from start to end because of him and his crew. Meeting Joe, was like meeting with family, he had a great personality and I knew we would work great together. We instantly connected and he knew exactly what we wanted. He had everyone at our wedding out on the dance floor the entire night and I keep getting calls and texts from guests saying how much they enjoyed our wedding and how amazing the music was. My wedding was literally the best party I've ever been to and I keep hearing that from everyone else. We all danced so hard the entire night. If you're looking into planning your wedding, you MUST go with DJ EXPRESS ENTERTAINMENT. They will make it the night you've always dreamed of and have people talking about your wedding forever!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Express.This crew killed it ! They went above and beyond. They offer so much. The dance floor was packed and energy was great. Still receiving compliments! If you want to have a great party with great music, def use Dj Express- hands down.
Salute!!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

We booked Joe Zisa & the DJ Express team two years in advance because we knew he was the best. From the first meeting they make you feel like family. They respond right away and treat every bride and groom like they are their only priority. We used them for ceremony music, entertainment, reception, lighting, and videography and we couldn't be happier. The crowd loved Joe's personality and voice on the mic. Joe dresses to the nines which is awesome! he totally blends right in with the wedding. We had the original cast from jersey boys perform at our wedding and Joe coordinated with their manager to make sure everything went smoothly. The night was perfect. The video they made us is amazing and our night wouldn't have been the same without them!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We are still being told how fantastic the music was at our wedding! That is because DJ Express is by far the best wedding entertainment vendor! Joe and team kept the dance floor packed the entire night and knew exactly what everyone wanted to hear.
Working with Joe was great as he helped us pick out everything to make the night perfect, even helping with last minute add requests. Completely stress free! We highly recommend DJ Express for any event! M

Profile Picture Maureen, 9/1/17, 1 Review