433 Reviews for DJ Express Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (5)
Video Projection (5)
One Event Per Day (3)
Bilingual MC (2)

DJ Express Entertainment was amazing! My husband and I were speechless! They went up and beyond for us! Everyone was dancing and having a great time! All the little details and drummer were on point! I wish we could give him more than 5 stars! Everyone was raving about the DJ! We highly recommend DJ Express Entertainment! You definitely won’t be disappointed!! The highlight of the night!

Profile Picture Ida, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Zisa & his crew at DJ Express are the absolute best in the business hands down! They kept our wedding rocking all night long! I don't think I sat down once! My wedding guests are still talking about how amazing the music was at our wedding! Thank you Joe from the bottom of our hearts, you went above & beyond all of our expectations!
-Gianfranco & Joia

Profile Picture Joia, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Express did an excellent job at my wedding! We were thrilled to work with such nice and professional individuals. It was difficult for us to choose songs and Joe helped us through all of our choices and provided us with suggestions when needed. We would definitely recommend using them and in the future we would use them again!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our friends and family cannot stop talking about our wedding and how the music was such a hit. Everyone was dancing from the beginning to the very end. We would highly recommend DJ Express for any of your events.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Zisa and his team are truly AMAZING! From the moment we met Joe, we knew we were in great hands. Joe took the time to customize our wedding so that every detail of our reception was out of this world, from the music and the lighting, to our personalized monogram beaming outside. Everything was perfect! Joe knew just what to do to make our day the best day of our lives. We got married over a week ago and people are still stopping me to talk about our amazing DJ and wedding. Thanks Joe and Team!! You guys are 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

DJ Express and his crew were all FANTASTIC! They went above and beyond my expectations. He worked with me to make sure everything was perfect. Joe blew me and my guests away with his music and enthusiasm on the dance floor. I still get messages about how great my DJ was. If you want a fantastic upbeat party DJ Express is the man! I am beyond happy with him!!!????

Profile Picture Francesca, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Videography

My wedding was over a month ago and people are STILLLL complimenting to me about our Dj, DjExpress. From the 1st time we met Joe and Mike till the very day, they made sure we were happy. Music had everyone on the floor dancing the night away. Have already recommended a couple of friends to them :-) can’t wait for another party of mine so we can work with them again.

Profile Picture krystal, 6/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe Zisa and his staff are best in class in the industry. Professional, knowledgeable and outright awesome!!! We had a big Italian/Turkish wedding and Joe was very thoughtful in understanding our needs and creating a playlist that would cater to us and all of our guests. We danced all night long! My wedding would not have been such a success without his expertise and services. I highly recommend Joe and his crew for all of your music entertainment needs.

Profile Picture Marina, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe From DJ Express was so incredibly easy to work with ! he and his team truly are pros! our night was seamless & everyone was dancing from start to finish!!
He took care of us from the day we met him to the end of our reception and continues to check in with us after the wedding! I highly recommend him and will tell everyone i know to use him! Joe & everyone at DJ express are more than a wedding vendor, seeing him at our wedding felt like chatting with a friend that my husband and I have known for years.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was absolutely amazing and professional he made sure our day was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Extremely professional, personable and responsive. The music was great and people were definitely entertained and dancing the whole night. He also worked with my parents behind the scenes to accommodate a Beatles cover band they surprised us with to make sure their performance went off without a hitch. I could not have asked for anything to have been done differently!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you DJExpress for making our wedding fun, exciting and memorable!!! The energy that joe has as an MC is incredible he kept everyone on the dance floor from the moment he started! Joe’s main priority is to make sure the bride and groom (us) we’re happy from choosing an amazing playlist, creating an awesome montage and all the details that went on throughout the night! I can’t thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts I wish we can replay our wedding night but thanks to your video you put together I can replay it a million times!!!! Love always the Morels xoxox

Profile Picture vincenza, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Let me start by saying this is the easiest review I have ever written. From the moment we met Joe we had an instant connection. He has the best personality and we knew we were going to work great together! Joe and the DJ Express team exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! Between the awesome music and Joe on the mic the dance floor was packed the entire night!! It is safe to say that we will be using DJ Express Entertainment for every family event! My family and friends will be talking about our wedding forever!! It was pure perfection!

Profile Picture Brielle, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Zisa and his team are amazing! Joe was so helpful and made everything so stress free. We literally had nothing to worry about. It was a wonderful feeling to know it would all come together and you didn’t have to hold someone’s hand through what you wanted. He knew excatly what we liked and went with it, made us feel so comfortable and never pushed anything extra on us. Our mini trailer video was fabulous such a great way to view your wedding the day after and share memories forever! It was such a wonderful feeling to wake up the next day while people were talking about our wedding and we could show our trailer, so worth it!!! Thanks for everything Joe and team! Keep up the great work, like forward to working with you again one day soon on another event!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Joe and all the guys with DJ express are absolutely amazing! He made sure the party never stopped! All of my guests have made such positive comments about what an amazing job he did! I am so thankful Joe was there to keep the party going!

Profile Picture Julianne, 4/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe is the best! He’s not just an amazing entertainer and incredible MC but he also made sure our whole night went off without a hitch! He made sure all our timing was on point and made sure the venue and all other vendors kept up with everything seamlessly! Can’t thank him enough for making our wedding day flawless

Profile Picture Alen, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Videography

From the absolute start it clicked. We new we wanted joe zisa and his crew to be a part of our wedding and he definitely did not disappoint....WOW JOE you and your team of qualified amazing Dj’s are incredible and worth every penny. You are not just simply a DJ or an MC but the absolute boss who made us smile from ear to ear with your professionalism and fun mannerism and a voice of gold that was heard across the room. THANK YOU A MILLION DJ EXPRESS..all my siblings will be using you in the future for their wedding

Profile Picture katherine, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about Joe and his team. From our first meeting my husband and I knew he was the dj for us. He was always available to answer even the silliest questions from this nervous bride. He got everyone up dancing and kept the party going all night. I highly recommend DJ Express-Joe is the best!

Profile Picture Abbie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I start? From the first initial visit I knew we made the right choice. Joe is just the sweetest, down to earth guy. Him and his staff are true professionals. I felt like family by the end of the night! The dance floor was never empty, even when people were eating. He played every song on our list, helped us blend together two songs for our first dance with ease. Everyone has been raving about how fun our wedding was and we have Joe and all of DJ express to thank for that. If you want the best, go with Joe!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj express entertainment was the absolute best! We had the time of our lives and our wedding would not have been the same without Joe Zisa! I highly recommend going through them for any event you have ! You won’t regret it! THANK YOU for making our wedding a night we will truly never forget!

Profile Picture Gina, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe and the DJ express crew outdid themselves for our wedding! I am so appreciative to Joe for all he has helped us with and being such an important part of our wedding ! Where do I begin?! They keep everyone on the dance floor and know how to read everyone at the party to keep them going. Joe has an amazing singing voice too, I didn’t even know ! He is professional , well spoken, courteous and a true expert at his job! This man knows weddings- He knows the timing of them, the schedule and he just knows what works! Also, if you’re thinking of going with the fireworks/ sparklers - DO IT! I am so glad we did! It provides such a wow factor that you and your guests will love ! I need to plan another party so
I can call DJ Express to be there !!! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Kristin , 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you want the best DJ around for your wedding, look no further than DJ Express! Joe Zisa and his entire staff were absolutely incredible, and made our wedding the massive party we hoped it would be. From the first time we met Joe, all the way up our wedding day, he made us feel so comfortable and confident about everything they had to offer. The dance floor was packed all night, and when the evening was over, our guests refused to leave the dance floor, chanting "ONE MORE SONG", which Joe enthusiastically obliged. We are still getting compliments on our amazing party over two weeks later. In addition to the package we purchased (which was surprisingly affordable considering everything it offered), Joe provided a customized monogram, a photo montage, and an AWESOME social media package that was delivered to us the day after the wedding!! We would highly recommend Joe and his team to anyone getting married. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Joe Zisa and DJ Express for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made!! The entire process with Joe was wonderful; he understood exactly what we wanted and delivered as promised on our special day. The energy Joe brought to our event along with his wonderful crew made it a non-stop party, there was not a moment the dance floor was empty. Best of all, Joe and his team worked alongside our ethnic band for seamless transitions between the two types of music. We would recommend DJ Express to anyone who is planning there big day. Every cent spent is beyond worth it! The level of professionalism and enthusiasm for what they do is unmatched.

Thank you again to Joe and his team for making our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Billy , 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We loved Joe Zisa from Dj Express.He had everyone on the dance floor from beginning to end!Our photo montage he put together for us was beautiful and the snow effect during our first dance was breath taking!Joe was sooo easy to work with, extremely accommodating, and just out right fun. It was like he was part of he family!We are beyond happy that we booked our wedding with Joe and are so grateful to him for an amazing night!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I can’t thank Joe and everyone at DJ Express enough! First off, Joe is an amazing guy and truly became a friend through the process. He and his team provided, music, photo booth and video of our special day. Every aspect of their service was flawless! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the music was. The photo booth was a great add. Don’t pass it up. Totally worth it. The video perfectly captures how amazing the day was. As if everything wasn’t good enough, Joe was like having another manager at the venue and kept our drinks filled and made sure we enjoyed our special day. Thank you Joe and DJ Express for making our day amazing!!!

Profile Picture Mike, 1/21/18, 1 Review