DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth Reviews

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 2
DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 3
DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 4

Andrea · Married on 05/30/2015

Dave was great! He was able to do exactly what I wanted and meet all my needs. He was professional, friendly and fun to work with. I'll hire him for all my DJ services in the future!

Sent on 07/13/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Could you ask for a funner group of people? NO!! this was an absolute blast!
  • User5087796 · event on: 05/15/2015

Highly recommend David! He provided a great night of music that kept everyone on the dancefloor!

Sent on 05/18/2015

SOOOO much fun at this Sweet 16 Party

Ellen · Married on 04/13/2013

Dave was very easy to work with, they showed up on time and brought lots of props for the photo booth! Photobooth is designed to fit easily in most places. We would definitely us them again!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Marie · event on: 03/23/2018

It was a wonderful evening. The students and fathers loved the music and photoboth. We are looking forward to planning the event again next year.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Joanne · Married on 02/09/2018

David was a pleasure to deal with. He was professional, helpful, prompt and resonable priced. I would hire him again in a heart beat! Great JOB!

Sent on 02/08/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Joanne for the kind words

Caitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

I will greatly recommend DJ Entertainment to anybody. Great personality and walked around to each table to create a discussion with them. Thank you for doing such a great job entertaining and providing the music for the wedding!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jason · Married on 09/08/2017

DJ Entertainment was phenomenal. Catered to our wants and needs and did it while having fun and keeping all our guess thoroughly entertained!! Thanks Dave

Sent on 09/19/2017

Christa · Married on 08/08/2015

Dave is a great guy - professional, friendly, charismatic. We really had no complaints about the quality of his service. He kept people dancing all night long and everything went over smoothly even though there were some (very) last minute changes on our end. I would certainly recommend DJ Entertainment if you are looking for an affordable DJ who can really work a crowd of any age or size.

Sent on 08/12/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Simply one of the most picturesque weddings I have ever had the privilege to be a part of, Chris & Christa are wonderful and I still smile and think of them every time I play "Geronimo"
  • F

Fotini · Married on 05/24/2015

Dave played the best tunes and everyone was dancing the night away. He even joined in on the dances and partied along with us. He even was flexible and knowing nothing about Greek music, was willing to work with me and get some Greek music on the stereo so we could all dance. Dave was terrific!

Sent on 06/29/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

We had a great time dancing and learning about the Greek wedding culture with Fotini and her family
  • Nancy

Nancy Jean Crowell · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Dave was fun, funny and kept the wedding moving! He was so easy to get along with and made sure that my husband and I were having a good day. He constantly checked in on us and made sure things were going as we wanted them to! The photo booth was a huge hit and we loved getting a flash drive with all of the shots at the end of the night! Sean was fantastic as well and ensured that I got some time in the photo booth before the end of the night! Dave also took photos on his own personal phone and sent them to me after the wedding! He got some FANTASTIC shots!

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 5
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Brenda · Married on 06/09/2018

The DJ actually had to help some of the people with the line dance.

Sent on 07/17/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

We LOVE it when the guests want to learn a new dance!

Lucille · Married on 12/15/2017

Used the DJ and Photobook service for an office holiday party. Lots of fun, easy to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Penny · Married on 12/08/2017

The DJ was wonderful. He played a great variety of music and when things started to get slower he got the crowd moving and dancing.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Holly · event on: 03/14/2015

Dave was awesome and so very reasonably priced! He made the night a blast!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Had a complete ball with Karaoke & Dancing

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

I booked this company for my aunt's wedding. They were great and professional with this strange arrangement. They communicated with us both and the entire experience was amazing for all parties involved.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Thanks, I am so glad that you enjoyed having Mike as your DJ

Eyal · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Entertainment was a great value. Professional and punctual. Dave is easy to talk to and responsive on email.

Sent on 05/18/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Wedding at Labelle Winery, WONDERFUL couple, AWESOME Couple, and ENERGETIC Guests make for a really fun night

brian · Married on 09/09/2017

Dave did a great job everyone credited our dj.
    thanks again dave.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Madison · Married on 06/10/2017

Dave Joyal was an excellent DJ. He was so friendly and professional. He really kept the event flowing smoothly and was so great when we had some last minute changes to the schedule! I highly recommend DJ Entertainment for any wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2017

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank You Madison for recommending DJ Entertainment, DJ David was glad to accommodate your changes and we are glad you enjoyed your special day

Ronald · Married on 05/19/2018

Really good service and very fair.

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 6
    Sent on 05/15/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Mike had a great time DJing your wedding

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

DJ Dave was fun and lively! He knew all of the words to the songs and was dancing away! He made our prom a special experience by providing beautiful uplighting around the room. During dinner, the music played was perfectly appropriate. He had plenty of music that we did like for dancing, however he didn't play music that was only on our playlist that was provided ahead of time. In addition, some of the songs were not "clean" versions. We liked how he interacted with us, but didn't like how he stopped the music if students were "crowd surfing" or something that he didn't deem appropriate. We also had a photo booth and we really enjoyed the open air photo booth. We wanted a beach scene backdrop and he bought one for our event. There were plenty of props to choose from and we really liked that everyone in the photo could get a copy printed. The camera seemed a little out of focus because the pictures were printing blurry. Even the flash drive copies are not clear. The attendant at the photo booth was helpful so the students could get assistance with the printing and the props area was always organized. Overall, he was a great DJ and we would consider using him again for future events!

Sent on 06/05/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

We had a great time DJing the AHS prom, we DID play only clean music, (the kids sang the dirty words to the songs, LOUDLY!!!) and an official from the school had asked me to not allow crowd surfing. But, unfortunately we didn't see the photobooth issue until we examined the pictures after the prom, but have instituted a policy to make sure the focus issue does not happen again

Ryann · Married on 07/22/2017

We had an amazing experience with DJ entertainment. They saw my vision and made it come true. We were not ur traditional couple so our request were different but they didn't get scared and rocked it! One thing was he needed to stick to the list more than he did. I know he was getting request but my husband really wanted his list. Other than that awesome service!

Sent on 08/01/2017

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

DJ Mike had a great time, taking all the requests and rocking the house!

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2015

3.0

The only issue we had was we had to fix the order of introductions and who was with who and one person was not listed.The other issue was that one song was suppose to be played for the wedding party to come out to and our song was suppose to be different.
    this could of been due to having to entertain the guests for quite some time before wedding party arrived.The night went by very quickly and he did great job getting people out onto the dance floor.

Sent on 07/01/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Unfortunately, The Wedding Party was delayed by the Photographer and arrived at the reception over 1 1/2 hours behind the scheduled arrival time. (The Photographer was a family friend and Not a WeddingWire Professional) The Bride had also changed the order of introductions and DJ Mike was able to correct the order of who was introduced, before introductions, which also led to the confusion with the introduction songs.

Karen · Married on 06/04/2016

Great service, friendly DJ's and a great value. We had 70 people for a morning brunch reception with a bunch of activities like anniversaries, birthdays and graduations that we wanted to acknowledge during the day. David kept everything running smoothly, played our guests requests and helped set the casual mood of our day. Thank you for helping us enjoy our day.

Sent on 07/18/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Small and intimate, but we enjoyed working with Karen and making her day special
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 10/17/2015

I really enjoyed working with David. I personally wanted something different than what he normally does during a wedding and he agreed to do it. ( shoe game instead of the garter or tossing the bouquet/ and the first dance after the cocktail hour instead of after dinner) He really wanted to make sure that everything was going to go the way I wanted it to, and that meant a lot to me. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed themselves and I thank David for making it that way. Thanks :)

Sent on 10/26/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

First time that I have ever had a fire alarm go off in the middle of a wedding... we all had to stop and go outside before resuming and finishing up a great party!
  • Chad

Chad · Married on 10/10/2009

Just wanted to say Thank you to DJ Entertainment for making my Fathers 70th birthday party a blast! They showed up early to set up and go over all of our requests! They even brought a portable amp and microphone so my siblings and I could give speeches throughout the party. The music selection was exactly what the party needed as my father was more than happy and was constantly smiling as he listened. We would highly recommend your company again and look forward to having you DJ another event for us in the future!

Your the best,