DJ English Chris Reviews

95 | Spring, TX

95 Reviews for DJ English Chris

Lucas · Married on 02/17/2018

DJ English Chris is absolutely the right choice to be your DJ.
    He's not just a DJ, he's a great MC and worked tirelessly to help everything run smoothly at our wedding. Last minute schedule changes, special requests. Nothing is ever a disaster for this man and he rolls with the chaos so well. His wife run the photobooth and she is so nice. Really just two great people who work so hard to make sure you have a great day. His level of professionalism is so high that I felt completely comfortable leaving him in charge of everything music related. Our crowd ran the gamut of ages and musical tastes, but he was able to get people out on the dance floor every song.

15/5, would get married again just so Chris could be my DJ.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Morgan · Married on 01/26/2018

DJ Chris is by far the best Dj! My now Husband and I started our whole wedding planning, after choosing venue, by picking a Dj. Our venue referred Dj Chris and the moment we met with him I knew I no longer needed to look. He has such a wonderful sense of professionalism and charisma about him. He knew exactly what to do and laid everything out in order. That was huge for me because I clearly didn’t know the order of events that go on!
    On wedding day, he presented the same type of professionalism just like he did at our first meeting. Brides are running around like crazy on wedding day, and he literally takes 10 minutes of your time and you both plan out how the night is going to go. Saving grace! And sure enough he brought it. I had so many friends and family members throughout the night talking about him and loved the music he played and loved his sense of humor. You either get a good Dj or a bad Dj. I can tell you by far Dj Chris is phenomenal and so is his accent! You will not be disappointed.

-Jason & Morgan Taylor

Sent on 02/04/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2017

Words cannot express how much I appreciate DJ English Chris’s support with the Hopper Wedding, what an amazing night!
    Months before the event, Chis provided a nice form for us to fill out to ensure we covered every part of the event. A week before we set down for TWO hours to discuss the event in full detail and answer all our questions. The day of the event, Chris showed up early, set up and even put the football game (American Football) on the big screen WITH SOUND for those who were there early setting things up. Needless to say, everyone was very pleased. To top it all off, Chris was quick to make last min changes as per the grooms request, no questions asked. I will be using DJ English Chris for many events to come.
    KT

Sent on 01/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Chris was amazing all of our guests enjoyed the music and entertainment! Definitely will be using DJ Chris for any party in the future. He is such a down to earth guy and you can tell he loves what he does.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

DJ English Chris was great! Aside from picking our songs for our first dance, father/daughter, etc. we left the music up to him and he did a great job. He also produced a mash-up of a few songs for the mother/son dance that turned out awesome! The photo booth was great as well and everyone had a blast! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Heidi · Married on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much Chris for making our wedding so amazing! You were so professional and very organized and did exactly everything I asked for! I can not wait to share your talent with other brides! Thank you again!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Roper

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jenny · Married on 10/13/2017

I can't say enough about Chris and his sweet wife! I couldn't have had a better dj or photo booth. I left a lot of the music up to Chris because finding that many songs is hard and I am so glad i let him take over and do that. It was amazing. He was there for anything I needed and made sure I got exactly what i wanted. He gave me advice on stuff I wasn't sure about and it helped so much! You can't go wrong hiring him for your DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Russell · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Chris was Awesome. Very nice and accomodating and he kept things flowing smoothly and everyone dancing. Many compliments throughout. The photo booth was definetly a hit and I would highly recommend Chris as your DJ for any event. The wedding was great!! Thanks again.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Aimee · Married on 09/16/2017

I absolutely loved my experience with Dj English Chris. He made sure everything was perfect and ran everything through me. He kept my guest dancing and he’s definitely affordable. I’d recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Chris was awesome at my wedding. Everyone was dancing and a great time with his selection of music. He had everyone on that dance floor! He never stopped to rest and continued to entertain my guest. Chris was easy to work with and is a very kind person. He is a must to have and worth every penny! If your looking for a great DJ, he is the one for you! Mrs. Bays (Bride) : )

Sent on 09/12/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/08/2017

I can't thank Chris enough for such a fun time at our wedding! We are a huge crowd of dancers, and he kept the party going. We had so much fun and he knew how to run the wedding so smoothly with our Day of Coordinator.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ English Chris was AMAZING!!!! He knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor having a great time. He was very easy to get into contact with, affordable, wonderful personality and is able to adapt to last minute changes very quickly. I would recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 09/12/2017

Emily · Married on 09/01/2017

In addittion to the talented DJ English Chris, we also did the photo booth. The photo booth was awesome. DJ English Chris and his wife felt like a part of our family. Very Pleased. THANKS AGAIN!

Sent on 09/11/2017

LaShell · Married on 07/03/2017

Absolutely amazing! He was very affordable, super polite, and definitely kept the party going. He knew what to play and when to play it! Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris is amazing! The first time we met him for coffee we hired him on the spot. The price is amazing too! He played the music we wanted and followed the timeline perfectly even when we had to make last minute changes.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Rowena · Married on 02/11/2017

: He did an amazing job for a very affordable price! DJ EC ironed out all the wedding day details with our in-person meeting from the music list to how he would announce the wedding party. He also was quick to respond to concerns via email. On our wedding day, he did an exceptional job with the time management of events! For example, I really appreciate how he managed our father-daughter dance as my father had a health condition; he tailored the length of the song to my father’s needs. Overall, he made sure our guests were having a great time! We didn’t have to worry about anything!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Aimee · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ EC was amazing!! We had a face-to-face meeting where DJ EC discussed how everything would play out at the wedding, when he would make announcements, and other details, which was tremendously helpful. He was able to play all of the songs we requested (even those that were not very popular!). He was also able to take control of the reception and play songs to the guests' mood - so even if you don't have songs picked out for the entire night, DJ EC's got you covered! Definitely made the big day relaxed and enjoyable - I never had to worry whether he had things covered. In addition, he also acted as an emcee throughout the night, announcing the bridal party's entrance, the bouquet and garter tosses, etc. Finally, as an added bonus, the price is VERY affordable! I'd recommend DJ EC to anyone looking for a fun, music-filled night!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

Chris was absolutely amazing. Firstly, we really only had one thing in mind for music for our wedding, and that was to have a light saber battle with our best friend/Sith Lord. With Chris's help we had an awesome and perfect battle. Chris helped keep us on track with the music that we needed for our wedding without adding the pressure of yet another thing we needed to do for our big day. We were a bit difficult in that we had a few songs that we knew we wanted for the "events" like processional, recessional, first dance, father-daughter, etc... but we didn't really care what else was played as long as everyone had a good time. Chris made it work perfectly! We got together with him twice before the wedding, and he was very flexible as far as where and when to meet. I've got to say he also had a very long day with us. He was there from roughly 2:00pm until 10:30 or 11:00pm! You can't find a better DJ and his pricing is AMAZING!!! Plus he's got an awesome British accent, so .. 'nuff said :)

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • · Married on

Perfect! Couldn’t have been better...

DJ Chris made everything easy, from the planning to the set up, to the ceremony and reception I could not have asked for a better experience. If you’re looking for the best DJ Chris is your guy!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2018

Chris was absolutely amazing with everything he did! Very fast responses, very very accommodating, made everything flow so smoothly and he is very easy to communicate with! Everyone at my wedding loved him!! He was just perfect with everything and definitely helped calm everything down for a crazy hectic day! Would most definitely recommend him and I would totally hire him again!

Sent on 06/04/2018