DJ Edward Zaruba Reviews

DJ Edward Zaruba 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience

Ed did amazing at my wedding! He went above and beyond for us! He did everything how we wanted to do it, as well as getting everyone up dancing! I will be using him in the future.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Griffith · Married on 07/12/2019

Awesome DJ!

Such a Great DJ! Very Professional and flexible. I highly recommend him! He had every song we were looking for which wasn't easy. Great job! He had everyone up and dancing!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Bill Reed · Married on 06/15/2019

Ed Zaruba: perfect DJ

Ed Zaruba was the perfect DJ at our wedding. He was easy to work with and responsive in preparation for the wedding. The online tool he gave us to select our songs and events made it easy to pick out music we wanted to hear at our wedding and line up the events we wanted to have like the cake cutting and toasts. Ed coordinated with our event planner seamlessly.

At our wedding Ed was right on the spot playing the music we selected softly when it made sense and cranking it up when it was time to get loud. Ed had the tempo of our event mastered and was right on time with announcements and moving the crowd from one event to the next.

Having Ed Zaruba DJ our wedding added so much to the event. I can't imagine not having him there. Our guests loved the music Ed played. Ed read the crowd like a pro.

All the way from initial contact about the job, to planning. to pricing, to execution Edward Zaruba was the perfect DJ. My Wife and I both highly recommend Edward Zaruba as a wedding DJ.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Darcy

Darcy · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing! Thank you DJ Ed!

Ed was amazing! He was great throughout the planning process of the wedding and the music was on point! We received many compliments about how the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor. Couldn't have been happier to have picked Ed for the DJ at our wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfection

Ed was very open and organized throughout our wedding endeavors. We loved his website that allowed us to plug in which songs are with which event. He was affordable, kind, and got the job done. Thank you again Ed!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Amy · Married on 04/13/2019

Amy - Bride

I don’t know where to begin. Ed was fantastic and thoroughly exceeded my expectations. I was so impressed the first time I talked with him and he continued to follow up and was attentive and quickly responsive to every question I had. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception and our cocktail hour was in a different area as well and all the sound and music for every section was perfect. Ed kept everything running so smoothly and never missed a beat. He was so incredibly personable with people and everyone kept saying what an amazing time they had. Every review I read was completely exceeded. We had people asking us where we found the dj and one person asked for his info to hire him for her daughter’s wedding. I can’t say enough and will use him in the future for any events. I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Rus

Rus Eyring · Married on 10/20/2018

Saved the day!

We had a last minute change of heart and decided to hire a DJ...on the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding! Ed came through for us in a big way. He was just great. We also had an elderly guest with a medical emergency near the end of the reception. He respectfully waited until the issue was resolved, and then got that party started again! Ed is a great choice all around.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Ed was AMAZING! He had people on the dance floor the entirety of the evening! He even gave us a CD with many of our special songs on it. People were coming up to me throughout the reception asking if I would give them his contact information for when they got married. I can't recommend Ed enough! Literally the BEST!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

DJ Edward Zaruba's reply:

Thank you Jocelyn for the review I had a blast one of my favorites.

Michael · Married on 06/23/2018

Ed was great. He kept in touch with us to make sure the song choices were exactly what we wanted. His equipment was top notch and his song transitions were seamless. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND his services for your next event!!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    DJ Edward Zaruba 8
    DJ Edward Zaruba 9

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2018

Edward was a great dj he was professional and very responsive to my phone calls and emails. He used dj intelligence and made it so easy to put in all my requests and information for my song requests and wedding party it was great. He kept the dance floor packed and my guests were dancing all night he was not cheesy at all very professional highly recommend him to all future brides.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Abby · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Edward was great to work with. When we had our first meeting I was sold when he said he is not a DJ that talks a lot between songs. He respected our must play list and do not play list and even took a few day of song requests. He was able to keep our guests on the dance floor which is exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend DJ Edward to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • Katie

Katie Holloway · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful DJ

I would recommend DJ Edward Zaruba for your wedding! The guests thoroughly enjoyed his music selections. He professionally handled the transitions and events of the evening. Not only was he professional and entertaining, he was also accommodating. Even though the song we selected for our first dance was not well-known, he made sure that we had it. Thank you for ensuring that our reception was relaxing and enjoyable!

Sent on 05/10/2019