140 Reviews for Cutting Edge Productions

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (2)

I am absolutely amazed. From start to finish I was blown away with the amazing service! All of our ceremony songs were played perfectly. He kept in mind our favorite types of music but kept the crowd going with some more popular songs. He kept everyone up and moving and the whole day flowed perfectly with the help of DJ Edge. I can’t thank him enough!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Edge came highly recommended by a friend, and we couldn't have been more happy with the way everything went on our wedding day! He was eager to meet with us, responded quickly to emails with answers, and was extremely flexible when we had a few last minute changes. Our timeline on our wedding day didn't even go as we planned and he rolled with the punches and kept everyone dancing the whole time. The day after our wedding he reached out to thank us, and sent some amazing pictures that he took that day. Everyone at the wedding said they had a blast and he was a huge reason why. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Justin, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was everything we could ask for in a DJ.

The quality of service was excellent. I have been to a number of weddings, and I can honestly say that DJ Edge was the best I've heard to date. His experience and talent is very obvious - from the seamless transitions between songs to his ability to read a crowd and know what to play when, I could not have asked for better quality of service.

DJ Edge was always quick to respond to emails, and I never had an issue getting in contact with him. We also met with him 3 weeks in advance of the wedding to iron out the details, and he got there early so that when we showed up, we could get started right away.

Professionalism was top notch - not much to say here other than that it is quite obvious DJ Edge has been doing this for 20+ years.

The cost was WELL WORTH IT. I'm not very well educated when it comes to the average cost of a DJ, but in my eyes the pricing was VERY REASONABLE for the high level of service provided. I was pleased with the value-to-price ratio.

DJ Edge was extremely flexible. We made a number of last-minute changes, and he was able to adjust to them real-time with no issues at all.

Overall, I could not have asked for a better DJ. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Edge for any wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Josh, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Seth was an amazing DJ to work with! He got in contact with me before the wedding to go over every detail. He made sure I knew how the day would run and also was extremely flexible with timing since things were being based on a surprise I had arriving for my husband. The music was perfect for our group of friends and family, and the biggest thing I appreciated was the music during cocktail hour and dinner was quieter that people were able to talk during. He made our day a little more special and I recommend him HIGHLY!

Profile Picture Abbie, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

By far the greatest DJ we have ever came across in our area. We searched for several months meeting with DJ’s until we met Dj Edge. From the minute we sat down we felt a great vibe, listened to what we were interested in doing and made it happen. We have gotten many compliments oh how amazing the Dj was and there were no hiccups with names or music. If you are looking for a Dj and you haven’t met Eddie, stop your searching because this is the guy you want for your event. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Profile Picture Douglas, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We cannot thank DJ Edge enough for his entertainment during our wedding! We had an absolute blast and could not believe the energy of our guests. I received many compliments for the music along with how they have never seen such a packed dance floor at a wedding! Our dance floor was full the ENTIRE time and our wedding was a night to never forget. We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Eddie as your DJ!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Even before we got engaged we knew we wanted Cutting Edge Productions for our wedding. We have heard DJ Edge numerous times and each time we always said we want this guy to be our DJ. So after we got engaged DJ Edge was the first person we called even before we had a venue because we wanted to make sure he could DJ our wedding. Lucky enough he said yes. From start to finish everything was perfect. We had a list of songs we had picked out but DJ Edge put together a combination of songs that had everyone on the dance floor the entire night both young and old! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding look no further than Cutting Edge Productions.

Profile Picture James, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Me and my wife were absolutely thrilled with the dj service Eddie (Dj Edge) provided us with. If you’re looking for a dj with wedding experience, professionalism, organization and of course to keep your wedding live throughout your special day, Dj Edge is a no brainer! Book him!

Profile Picture Mike, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago. We started looking for a DJ a year and a half before our wedding. I went to multiple weddings expos in Lancaster county met many Djs but after researching online Dj edge came very highly recommended. My husband and I contacted him to schedule a time to meet he returned my call within minutes. I couldn't believe it! We booked a year out and Eddie kept in touch every couple months to schedule the next time to meet so we could figure out a timeline for the wedding. Eddie and his partner are a phenomenal team and will make your big day or special occasion absolutely stress free and one to remember! We will definitely be recommending them to all our friends and family!

Profile Picture Alycia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge Productions was so great to work with! Our DJ made planning super easy, and helped our wedding go so smoothly! He played a great selection of songs, and really helped our visions come to life! If you are looking for a talented DJ who truly loves what he does, look no further! You will not regret booking with Cutting Edge Productions!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was amazing and kept everyone dancing the whole night! Can't say enough about the lighting and music. He really helped transform my venue. Great attention to detail! He worked with us on our specific music choices and seamlessly blended classics with today's hits. We received so many compliments on the music, there was really something for everyone. Thank you!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eddie was amazing to work with from the very beginning! He answered all of our questions and responded back to us right away. We had many complements about the music at our wedding all thanks to him! He also played the best music! He kept everyone dancing! He is a great guy to work with, and you can tell he really enjoys what he does!!!

Profile Picture JoAnna, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge is amazing! Not only is a he fun and energized DJ; he is a great guy! We felt like Eddie was just as much a guest at our wedding as he was the entertainment. He truly enjoys what he does and genuinely is happy for his clients. He also took one of my favorite photos of the day!

He was always open to meet with us and we could communicate with him at any time. If you're looking for a memorable and FUN wedding day DJ Edge is your man. He kept the dance floor full all night and did not miss a beat!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge and his team were fantastic - we are still getting complements on the music at our reception over a week after our wedding! He was professional and timely with his responses throughout the process, and he covered every single detail in a week-of phone call. He really cares about his customers, and everyone at our wedding could tell. We gave him a list of our favorite songs for the reception, and he used that as a starting point to get the party started, and he read the crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He played everything from Motown classics to current party favorites, and a little bit of everything in between (based on the age range of our guests). The team worked very well together, and we had such an incredible experience, we highly recommend DJ Edge/Cutting Edge productions for any wedding or party - I promise you will have the best time of your life!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eddie was wonderful to work with! We got rained out and had to make several changes to our day, and he was so flexible and helpful. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor too! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was awesome! We were extremely happy with his services and we felt like he was a great value. He played for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We got many compliments from guests about how he kept him on the dance floor the whole time! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was flexable and amazing to work with. He played what we wanted and he also added what the crowd liked. What a party!! He is kind and at one point almost pur whole wedding was on the dance floor! Thank you

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choosing DJ Edge was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was quick to respond to all of our emails, and made the process of selecting music for the night as easy as possible. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night, which is exactly what we wanted. His whole set up at the wedding, including the uplighting, looked awesome and professional. Our guests wouldn't stop talking about what a great time they had!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

All I can say is WOW!! DJ Edge rocked our wedding and our guests are still talking about him today! He did such an amazing job and played the best mix of music while also keeping our specific selections in mind. Of all the weddings I've attended through the years, I'm not sure I've ever seen the dance floor so packed. We were so impressed and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristi, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was great to work with and made the wedding planning process completely stress free! His choice of music at the wedding was wonderful & had the dance floor filled all night long! I would absolutely recommend him to any future bride!!

Profile Picture Abbie, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony and reception! He clearly knew how to read the crowd and give them what they wanted. Although he was happy to take requests, we rarely needed to make any because he could so easily gauge the crowd's reaction to one song and use that to determine what to play next. The fact that he brings dance floor lights was an added bonus! We definitely did not think we needed additional lighting, but it really enhanced the party vibe and kept the energy up. DJ Edge was communicative during the wedding planning process and prompt with email replies. He gave us good advice when it came to choosing ceremony songs and was very flexible in our venue's layout, which required him to rotate through multiple setups. Overall, we were very happy with our choice to book DJ Edge, and our guests are still talking about how great he was! We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a lively dance floor!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Darren and I were so pleased with DJ Edge.
We booked him about a year ahead of time and front start to finish he was very professional and stayed in contact about our wedding. After the wedding a lot of our guests commented on the Great dj we had. He had the reception guests dance the whole night!
Dj Edge played a variety of music to please everyone. He also included quite a few songs that we suggested of what we liked. I would absolutely recommend him to any one for any upcoming events. His set ups look great so it adds a great touch to your party/ or reception!
Thanks again Dj Edge for helping to make our day go so perfect!
Darren & Katie Diaz
June 3, 2017

Profile Picture Katie , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely one AMAZING and TALENTED dj! Our wedding wouldn't have been complete if it wasn't for dj edge being our wonderful dj! He always new the right songs to play at the right times, from cocktail hour to entree to the best time...Dancing! He was very professional with everything he did and on time for every meeting! His announcer was truly amazing as well!!! :-) They both had a great positive energy the entire night to keep everyone dancing!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful services. Definitely 200% recommend dj edge for any occasion that needs a dj!!!

Profile Picture Victoria , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj edge was SO great! not just my opinion... multiple guests complimented him to me after our wedding. having a good dj at our wedding was very important to us, even though we realized we weren't the best at coming up with musical direction for him. still, he did a PERFECT job of incoporating all kinds of music we and the guests liked! he is professional and knows how to play the right songs depending on the crowd and what they are doing. it was perfect and everyone had a great time! if you're someone who knows exactly the playlist you want or need the dj to lead the way- dj edge can do both!! i cannot say enough good things about his professionalism and skill! :)

Profile Picture pilar, 5/26/17, 1 Review