131 Reviews for DJ Edge / Cutting Edge Productions

Liability Insurance (1)
131 DJ Edge / Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

Cutting Edge Productions was so great to work with! Our DJ made planning super easy, and helped our wedding go so smoothly! He played a great selection of songs, and really helped our visions come to life! If you are looking for a talented DJ who truly loves what he does, look no further! You will not regret booking with Cutting Edge Productions!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was amazing and kept everyone dancing the whole night! Can't say enough about the lighting and music. He really helped transform my venue. Great attention to detail! He worked with us on our specific music choices and seamlessly blended classics with today's hits. We received so many compliments on the music, there was really something for everyone. Thank you!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eddie was amazing to work with from the very beginning! He answered all of our questions and responded back to us right away. We had many complements about the music at our wedding all thanks to him! He also played the best music! He kept everyone dancing! He is a great guy to work with, and you can tell he really enjoys what he does!!!

Profile Picture JoAnna, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge is amazing! Not only is a he fun and energized DJ; he is a great guy! We felt like Eddie was just as much a guest at our wedding as he was the entertainment. He truly enjoys what he does and genuinely is happy for his clients. He also took one of my favorite photos of the day!

He was always open to meet with us and we could communicate with him at any time. If you're looking for a memorable and FUN wedding day DJ Edge is your man. He kept the dance floor full all night and did not miss a beat!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge and his team were fantastic - we are still getting complements on the music at our reception over a week after our wedding! He was professional and timely with his responses throughout the process, and he covered every single detail in a week-of phone call. He really cares about his customers, and everyone at our wedding could tell. We gave him a list of our favorite songs for the reception, and he used that as a starting point to get the party started, and he read the crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He played everything from Motown classics to current party favorites, and a little bit of everything in between (based on the age range of our guests). The team worked very well together, and we had such an incredible experience, we highly recommend DJ Edge/Cutting Edge productions for any wedding or party - I promise you will have the best time of your life!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eddie was wonderful to work with! We got rained out and had to make several changes to our day, and he was so flexible and helpful. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor too! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was awesome! We were extremely happy with his services and we felt like he was a great value. He played for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We got many compliments from guests about how he kept him on the dance floor the whole time! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was flexable and amazing to work with. He played what we wanted and he also added what the crowd liked. What a party!! He is kind and at one point almost pur whole wedding was on the dance floor! Thank you

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choosing DJ Edge was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was quick to respond to all of our emails, and made the process of selecting music for the night as easy as possible. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night, which is exactly what we wanted. His whole set up at the wedding, including the uplighting, looked awesome and professional. Our guests wouldn't stop talking about what a great time they had!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

All I can say is WOW!! DJ Edge rocked our wedding and our guests are still talking about him today! He did such an amazing job and played the best mix of music while also keeping our specific selections in mind. Of all the weddings I've attended through the years, I'm not sure I've ever seen the dance floor so packed. We were so impressed and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristi, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was great to work with and made the wedding planning process completely stress free! His choice of music at the wedding was wonderful & had the dance floor filled all night long! I would absolutely recommend him to any future bride!!

Profile Picture Abbie, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony and reception! He clearly knew how to read the crowd and give them what they wanted. Although he was happy to take requests, we rarely needed to make any because he could so easily gauge the crowd's reaction to one song and use that to determine what to play next. The fact that he brings dance floor lights was an added bonus! We definitely did not think we needed additional lighting, but it really enhanced the party vibe and kept the energy up. DJ Edge was communicative during the wedding planning process and prompt with email replies. He gave us good advice when it came to choosing ceremony songs and was very flexible in our venue's layout, which required him to rotate through multiple setups. Overall, we were very happy with our choice to book DJ Edge, and our guests are still talking about how great he was! We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a lively dance floor!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Darren and I were so pleased with DJ Edge.
We booked him about a year ahead of time and front start to finish he was very professional and stayed in contact about our wedding. After the wedding a lot of our guests commented on the Great dj we had. He had the reception guests dance the whole night!
Dj Edge played a variety of music to please everyone. He also included quite a few songs that we suggested of what we liked. I would absolutely recommend him to any one for any upcoming events. His set ups look great so it adds a great touch to your party/ or reception!
Thanks again Dj Edge for helping to make our day go so perfect!
Darren & Katie Diaz
June 3, 2017

Profile Picture Katie , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely one AMAZING and TALENTED dj! Our wedding wouldn't have been complete if it wasn't for dj edge being our wonderful dj! He always new the right songs to play at the right times, from cocktail hour to entree to the best time...Dancing! He was very professional with everything he did and on time for every meeting! His announcer was truly amazing as well!!! :-) They both had a great positive energy the entire night to keep everyone dancing!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful services. Definitely 200% recommend dj edge for any occasion that needs a dj!!!

Profile Picture Victoria , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj edge was SO great! not just my opinion... multiple guests complimented him to me after our wedding. having a good dj at our wedding was very important to us, even though we realized we weren't the best at coming up with musical direction for him. still, he did a PERFECT job of incoporating all kinds of music we and the guests liked! he is professional and knows how to play the right songs depending on the crowd and what they are doing. it was perfect and everyone had a great time! if you're someone who knows exactly the playlist you want or need the dj to lead the way- dj edge can do both!! i cannot say enough good things about his professionalism and skill! :)

Profile Picture pilar, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie is a dream to work with. He is professional and personable. Every meeting we had with him lasted at least an hour due to us chatting away. He assisted us with much more than just music. He helped us plan out our day of timeline. He has extensive experience and really guides you through every little detail that you do not think of. On the day of he dealt with varying requests with ease and a smile. He and Jere continuously checked in with us throughout the night. I danced our wedding night away. All of our guests loved him. They continue to tell me how great he is. I cannot stress enough how wonderful of a person Eddie is. You will be extremely happy with him as your DJ.

Profile Picture Adina, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eddie was awesome! Most DJs charge by a hourly rate but he just charges a flat rate. I found that way less stressful and he is a GREAT price. Eddie was flexible with his schedule and met up with me a few times to go over everything. He's organized, professional, and just easy to collaborate with!
The music at our wedding was a great mix. So many of our guests told us how much they loved the music and dancing (from 17-90yrs old!)! Everyone was on the dance floor and DJ Edge kept things running smoothly. I couldn't have had a better wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Ruth, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There is no need to look any further!!!!! I knew our wedding would be fun but it was so much more than fun! It was awesome and we owe that to DJ Edge and his coworkers. The best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding by far! (and I'm not just saying that because it was our wedding) He kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! Our reception space looked like a dance club with his amazing set up. He was very accommodating and friendly to work with. We received a tremendous amount of compliments on him and his work. Well done DJ Edge! We wish we could go back and party with you again!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ EDGE was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Behind the scenes he helped me with song selections when I was unsure, was responsive, professional, friendly, and above all, when it counted...he was an 11 out of 10 at the reception. If you don't book DJ EDGE as you DJ you are missing out! He also did our ceremony and we couldn't have had a better all around experience hands down.

Lisa and Davon Garcia

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Edge was amazing! When we first started planning our wedding he was available to answer the many questions we had. The week before he checked in with us to make sure he had the information correct. At our wedding he kept everyone dancing all night! He took song requests from the guests and incorporated them in throughout the night which kept them happy. He also kept our wedding timeline on track which let us relax and enjoy the evening. I'm so happy he was our DJ and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used DJ Edge for our wedding entertainment this month, and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process!! He made the BEST playlist and had our guests dancing the entire time. My family, friends, even the workers at the venue said it was one of the best dance parties they have ever witnessed. He also provided uplighting for us, and overall the cost of the entire package was extremely reasonable compared to most popular companies in the area. He was also always extremely responsive in emails. If you are planning a wedding or party in the Harrisburg/Lancaster area, I would HIGHLY recommend checking him out!!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge truly made our wedding night complete! From the second my husband and I spoke to him, we knew he was the one to set the part off right during our reception. He was extremely accomodating with meetings, phone calls, and emails and was always available to chat. What I loved was that I had a special request for our reception, and he was completely open and honest with me about what he has seen in the past with the types of music as compared to what we were looking for with our special day. DJ Edge kept the dance floor packed and never skipped a beat, but knew when to slow down the mood for some of our older attendants. Our photographer and DJ Edge have worked together previously and took the reception into their own hands, letting us know when things were going to happen and keeping the night flowing smoothly. My husband and I did not have to worry for one second the entire night, and were able to keep dancing as he ran the show. I would truly recommend him for any type of occassion, especially if you want a jam packed dance floor at your wedding!

Profile Picture Sheree, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Edge is the best! He was super professional and continually went out of his way to help make our wedding day perfect. Our reception was a blast thanks to him. We could have danced all night if he kept playing! Recommended 100%!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Edge provided excellent services for our wedding venue. He was very professional, well organized and prepared. In addition to providing great music to our venue, he also was a great master of ceremonies and kept everything flowing nicely so we could just focus on having a good time. I highly recommend DJ Edge!!! He is the best DJ out there period !!!

Profile Picture Kerby, 9/3/16, 1 Review