Dj Duni Entertainment Reviews

Dj Duni Entertainment 1
Dj Duni Entertainment 2
Dj Duni Entertainment 3

Alejandra · Married on 06/17/2014

Duniel was the Dj at my wedding and he did such a wonderful job!! I hate dancing but he got me out on the dance floor dancing the entire time! I had such a blast he made my wedding so much fun and he certainly got the party started and had everyone dancing! I was so shocked when my husband who hates dancing more then I do was even dancing!! He did such a wonderful job everything was played at the right moment and he did all the transitions smoothly. I recommend Dj Duni to everyone as he had everyone on the dance floor dancing and laughing and having a total blast! Thank you for making my wedding so much fun a day to remember!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Alejandra, thank you soo much for taking your time. Your wedding was really fun and I'm glad i was part of this special day for you guys. Say hi to your hubby. Stay in touch. Duni
  • I

Izabella · Married on 11/08/2013

Best DJ in Town! Very good communication. We exchange emails back and forth all the time and he gave a lot of ideas for the wedding. There was not a moment that the dance floor was empty. Very glad to have had him in my wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Iza thanks for the really nice review. I loved the mix we had going with all the brazilian music and the rest, loved it and had a great time. Gracias and say hello to the hubby. Happy new year!!!!

erika · Married on 10/25/2013

AMAZING!! It has taken me a while to get to writing this but its better late then never.
    Duni was awesome!! He made that night everything we had dreamed of...a PARTY! All we wanted was to party it up and party it up we DID!!
    He had all the music I had asked for. He was amazing at changing up the music making sure everyone danced. All my guest kept telling us how great the music was and how much fun they were having dancing!
    Duni is an amazing person to work with. He listens to all your needs and concerns and makes sure to give you exactly what you want and much more. If I ever need a DJ again DJ Duni will be the one I call!
    Thank you Duni for making our night so AWESOME!! Seriously DUNI from the bottom of our hearts...THANK YOU!!! Keep doing what you do because you surely are amazing at it!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Erika, wow. So many nice words, I'm speechless. For me it was a pleasure making your wedding the best as possible. I had a blast and say hello to Jose Luis. Wish you guys the best and stay in touch. You have my cell and e-mail. Happy new year!!!!!!!!

Eugenio · Married on 10/12/2013

Very courteous from the first day I talked to him, helped me coordinate a surprise song for my wife; Very helpful person.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Eugenio thank you. It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife. I will always remember you singing to her and the way we planned it. LOL. Saludos and a best of love.

Sonssire · Married on 09/07/2013

Words can not express how great Duni is! He is very professional, prompt and an amazing MC. From the beginning of my planning process he was great providing feedback for any services we needed such as: the monogram we had across our dance floor, the mix he edited for our surprise dance with our court. He was amazing from start to end. Duni is very organized he sent out a detailed timeline that helps us let him know how we wanted our wedding to play out; he also provides great suggestions. Duni helped out tremendously with our crazy hour that we opted to do ourselves he kept the crowd going and granted any song request our guests may have had. We have received nothing but compliments of how fun and excited our wedding was and a big part of it was due to Duni's exceptional service. My husband and I could have not been any more happier! Thank you Duni!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Sonsi, thanks for really cool review. I'm excited to hear everything came out as expected and that I made a great impact in your wedding. Stay in touch and say hello to the hubby.
  • I

ihmiami · Married on 08/04/2013

Duni was very efficient, he knows his business. After talking to him on the phone for 10 minutes, he knew EXACTLY what type of music I wanted played at my wedding, and he understood the type of wedding I wanted to have... which was very casual, simple and intimate. My guests, the young and the less young loved the music. He was also a great MC. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

I really appreciate your review. Happy new year to the both of you!

Guido · Married on 07/26/2013

DJ Duni is not only one of the most professional and caring people we have met, but also a very talented DJ and musician as well. We would not consider having anyone else bringing the joy of music to any future event in our family. He's very detail oriented and enjoys his craft to the max. Make your especial day a memorable one with him on board!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Guido, yourself and your family is awesome and i felt at home playing at the wedding. It was a fun ride planning the big day and i wish all of you the best. Stay in touch and thank you for this super nice review.

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2013

Dj Duni is the best in Miami.. I had a blast at my wedding. Everyone loved the music and was on the dance floor all night thanks to this awesome Dj. Any song you had in mind, he had it. Thanks to him i had a amazing time at my wedding. Thanks Dj Duni! 5 stars!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Nicole and Juli you guys are awesome! Thanks for the nice review and a lot of love and many babies to come. It was a super fun wedding and I had a blast planning it. Duni

Sandy · Married on 05/18/2013

Best Dj Ever , you made my wedding an absolutely fun party

Sent on 06/29/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Hi Sandy, I had a great time at your wedding. I'm glad you enjoyed it and wish you both the best.

LaKisha · Married on 04/14/2013

DJ Duni was referred to me by another wedding planner in Miami! Because he was a highly recommended we cancelled with another DJ and lost the deposit! When I tell you it was soooo worth it!! DJ Duni was amazing, dance floor lights, uplighting, etc! He kept my couple and their guest on the floor until the last song.....As a wedding planner, I work with many DJ's in Dallas....and to bring my destination couple to Miami and hook up with a freakin awesome DJ totally made me look good! DJ Duni you so ROCK!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Lakisha at was a pleasure working together, the wedding came out as expected or better. It was a lot of fun and the crowd was amazing. The venue at The Palms was beautiful and i hope to see you soon in another "Destination Wedding" here in Miami.
  • Y

Yeni · Married on 04/13/2013

You are the best Dj Duni! Totally recommended him, he's up for any challenge. He wil customize your wedding with what you want and vision!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Yeni your wedding at The Palms was beautiful and it was such a pleasure to work with you guys. I wish you the best and many kids to come. Saludos, Duni

Mabel · Married on 04/06/2013

DJ Dunni was great so great to work with and very professional. I live in Boston and we did not meet until just a few days prior to the wedding. Everyone at the wedding had a fantastic time and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Also, my family is Cuban and my husband's family is American but he played the perfect mix to keep eveyone happy and the fact that he is bilingual was a bonus. I would recommend his services to everyone!!! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the really nice review, it was a pleasure and loved the way everything worked out. The mix of both sides of the families was fun! Wish you guys the best of luck, lots of love and stay in touch. Duni

Amanda · Married on 03/08/2013

Duni was a pleasure to work with, from our first conversation through the end of the night. He was flexibile with our play list and worked wonderfully with our band. He got everyone on the floor and kept us dancing all night. We would reccomend him to friends and family and look forward to using him for any future events.

Thanks Duni!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Amanda, thanks for your review. I had a blast and I was really happy that between the band and I we got all the crowd going and we really enjoyed it. Say hello to Renato!

Michael · Married on 01/12/2013

Dj Duni was great. He was very responsive and professional. He took the time to find out what we were expecting and gave us exactly that. He took ques from us as well as the reception and kept things flowing. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 02/13/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Michael & Greer, it was a pleasure working with you guys on making your wedding the best possible. Wish you the best and many years of happiness.

Vivian · Married on 12/23/2012

amazing, professional, a real find! i cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Vivian thanks for the review. Your wedding at Jungle Island was amazing and can't wait until it's officially aired in TLC's 4 weddings. I had an amazing time and I'm glad I was part of this very special day for you guys.

jessi · Married on 12/14/2012

The DJ was ontime, super friendly, and super professional. He kept the party going and read the crowd excellent. I will use him again!! Bukake.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jessi, had a really good time at your wedding. See you next in your baby shower? LOL...

Jacqueline · Married on 12/12/2012

We used DJ Duni at our Miami wedding and were thrilled with how things turned out. He is incredibly reliable -- he always responded to our emails and questions and was on top of all aspects of the music and sound at our ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments on the dance music and the party was fantastic. We highly recommend DJ Duni!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jacqueline, i'm really happy that you and your guests enjoyed my services, i truly enjoyed been part of your special day. Say hello to the hubby! Thanks

Ana · Married on 11/17/2012

Mi boda estuvo espectacular y la musica SUPERRRR gracias al DJ Duni. Lo felicito por su tremendo trabajo con la musica por la paciencia que tuvo para ayudarme a encontrar la musica que yo queria y sobre todo eran Cristianas ya que no son muy comunes pero con su ayuda se me hizo mas facil todas las que le dije Duni las tenia lista para el dia de mi boda. Todos mis invitados me comentaron que la musica y el ambiente esta bueno, alegre y divertido. Gracias DJ Duni. Te recomendare a mas amistades por tu EXCELENTE TRABAJO.

ATTN. Ana

Sent on 12/12/2012

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Ana, gracias. Super nice tu boda, te lo agradesco mucho. Les deseo mucho amor y felicidad y que Dios los bendiga.

Mike · Married on 11/03/2012

DJ Duni was great! He was really patient with us and is a good listener. He played everything we wanted to hear. Everyone danced the night away and had a great time. We highly recommend DJ Duni for all of your events!

Mike & Ivette

Sent on 07/16/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

I couldn't believe I was playing at "Mike Devito's" wedding LOL, I always remember your salsa single. Your wedding was beautiful and loved all the instruments and the crowd. Say hello to Ivette and lots of love for the both of you.

Rossy · Married on 10/13/2012

The service I received was great! I had so many compliments and the DJ made it such a fun night. I can't wait until one of my other friends gets married so they can use Duni and we can dance the night away once again!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Hi Rossy,

I really appreciate you taking the time to add this very nice review to my profile. I'm glad I made your event special and it was a pleasure been part of this beautiful wedding.

DJ Duni was amazing! We had a destination wedding and had to coordinate almost everything through emails and phone calls. He was very responsive and professional. He made sure our wedding day was perfect. The music was fun and kept everyone on the dance floor. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to place your review here. I really appreciate and glad I was part of your special day

Deyvis · Married on 05/09/2009

I can truly say that DJ Duni is the best DJ in Miami, we used him for our wedding, house parties, and many other events. He is up today with today's music. He specializes in Timba which great something many Dj's dont play in Miami. Duni uses the latest state of the art technolgy and his pricing is awesome. One of the best things that Duniel has is the experience of working with different musicians and playing at big events. He has areally good connections with musicians in Miami and in Cuba.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Deyvis for this really nice review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your family on all your events. Your baby shower was a huge success and your wedding at the Conrad Hotel was amazing. Your house parties are soo much fun! Can't wait for your next party

Dianelys · Married on 02/05/2008

Best DJ ever, very professional, had a great play list everyone was always dancing. Will recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Dianelys, your wedding at Rusty Pelican was beautiful. I had a really good time and you guys looked really happy. I'm excited you guys enjoyed my music services and that everyone else did. Thank You

Grant · Married on 04/28/2013

Duni was very professional and was able to customize the evening to our needs and tastes.
    Thanks!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Grant, thanks for taking the time to review my work. I loved the song you made for your wife, possible one of the most unique and romantic things I have seen in the past 15 years as a DJ. Wish you guys a lot of love, say hi to the wifey.