Dj Dublin Reviews

2 | Orlando, FL

2 Reviews for Dj Dublin

Johann · Married on 12/22/2013

Dj Dublin did a great job at our wedding. The audio coordination from the ceremony through the reception was excellent. The music selection entertained everyone including the legs which moved favorably with the Spanish rhythms. He is very personable and responsible as well.

We would strongly recommend Dj Dublin to help with your wedding or any event which requires entertainment.

Lillie · Married on 10/25/2013

Sean is awesome!
    He DJ'd our wedding at Highland Manor and did a FANTASTIC job! He provided ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music. He has a huge music library, although we ended up choosing our own music and just giving him a flash drive with the songs he did not have. (Our taste in music is very eclectic and we like a lot of obscure bands).
    He was professional and played everything we asked, and it all flowed together beautifully. His announcements were spot on, and he made sure to get everyone dancing!
    He also offered uplighting for the reception, but I can't even remember if we used it or not!
    His prices are fantastic, and he is just as good as those over-priced "on the radio" DJs out there! He will go far in this business, I know it!
    He's also a great guy, and we enjoyed hanging out and picking out our playlist with him!
    He's also available for parties and clubs, and I know who I'm hiring the next time we have a big party :)