DJ Diph Entertainment Reviews

Very Understanding under Crazy Circumstances

Very flexible and understanding

Sent on 07/30/2020

DJ Diph Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much Molly. I was super bummed to hear the news, but I am excited for you guys future together!

Rabbi Y. · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing! A wonderful DJ and great set

I officiate weddings, bar mitzvahs and other life cycle events all year long. For my own joyful event I always want the best DJ and I found him! Super professional and instinctive in terms of getting the vibe of our family. 100 percent recommend.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Richard W. · Married on 08/17/2019

Great time had by all

Joe is a very professional, entertaining, courteous, and flexible DJ. There are no words to truly describe the impact he had on our big day. He was extremely helpful when it came to the planning of music for our service and to be honest, the app that we use to select made it a breeze for our family and friends to request any music PRIOR to the event. This was truly huge for us. He was flexible with our change in venue, start time, as well as order of service. He was attentive during our whole wedding and involved the entire “crowd.” One precious moment was a video I recently seen of Joe playing “Baby Shark” and dancing while my friends daughter was in front of the DJ booth dancing along. It was honestly one of my highlights that I wish I was able to see in person. He played music the whole night up until the last person left the venue which was truly appreciated. My guest truly enjoyed him as well as my wife and myself. Not to mention he worked with us on the pricing/ making payment arrangements which helped us out tremendously.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily K. · Married on 07/21/2019

Highly recommended!

DJ Diph was terrific! My wife & I were both nervous about finding a DJ for our wedding as we had zero experience and didn't know what to look for or expect, but he made the whole process easy from start to finish. It was a wonderful night, everyone had a good time, and he did a tremendous job working with our eccentric & wide-ranging taste in music.

Sent on 07/27/2019

DJ Diph Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Emily. I knew from the first time that I spoke with you and Sarah this this was going to be a super fun wedding and reception! It was truly an honor and I had a blast!
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 01/21/2019

The Best in the Northwest❤️

Very professional, punctual, and the variety of his musical selection was geared to the audience.

DJ Diph Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sandra. It was such an honor to share the stage with Martha Reeves and the Vandellas! It was a night that I will not soon forget!

Mike M. · Married on 01/19/2019

Plays all the right songs at the right time.

Would definitely hire again! Had a great time!

Sent on 01/22/2019

DJ Diph Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mike! That was a super fun time for me and an honor as well! I look forward to making you dance again in the future!
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 01/11/2019

Wedding reception

His music was on point and fit the crowd he had everyone smiling great experience

Sent on 01/14/2019

DJ Diph Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole. It was my honor to be able to provide music for your special day. I wish you guys much prosperity and look forward to working with you soon!

Arlene P. · Married on 12/27/2018

Very professional DJ for a private party

My husband and I threw a private party for friends and family celebrating our retirement. Before finding DJ DIPH, I had contacted two other DJ's who were recommended to us. The first one did not respond to phone calls or emails at all. The second one responded, but did not want to commit until checking with his family. I had to follow up with him to find out he had a scheduling conflict. DJ DIPH was a refreshing change. He responded promptly to my request for a DJ. He followed up with music samples. All emails and phone calls were promptly returned. He showed up on time for a meeting about the music and for the event itself. At the party, he played the genres and songs I had requested while blending in requests from guests. He added so much to the evening's enjoyment and I would hire him again in a heart beat.
    Arlene

Sent on 01/03/2019

DJ Diph Entertainment's reply:

Arlene, it was my pleasure to provide music for your super fun event and I am honored that your chose me to execute your musical vision!!

Ceaser N. · Married on 10/13/2018

Mr. Norfleet

Excellent DJ with a vast variety of music to accomodate any setting.

DJ Diph Entertainment's reply:

Thank you sir for these kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your business and I hope that we can work together soon!

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2015

Memorable Weddin. Experience

Very professional and did a great job picking music that guests were excited to hear. He found all of the songs from our chosen playlist.

DJ Diph Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shannon! You married a very great man! That wedding was very fun but super hot for an August in Michigan.