DJ Depta Entertainment Reviews

7 | Providence, RI

7 Reviews for DJ Depta Entertainment

John Coyne · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great Time

First and foremost, this company made this a painless process. They worked directly with our venue and they provided an excellent product. Both of the DJ's at our event went out of their way to interact with our guests in a very positive manner. These guys are the best out there.

Sent on 06/03/2019

DJ Depta Entertainment's reply:

Thanks John. We loved working with you guys for your wedding as it was a seamless, easy process. I’m glad we were able to accommodate everything for you too. We loved interacting with all the guests and ensuring everyone was constantly on the dance floor. Thanks again for having us!

Stephen Ameno · Married on 09/29/2019

He was amazing!

DJ Depta nailed it for our wedding! I was super particular and he listened and made recommendations to make the night go smoother! He even coordinated with our live violinist for ceremony music. We used him for our engagement party two years ago, in which he did amazing- so we knew he would rock our wedding! I would recommend to any bride! He kept our dance floor moving and I’m pretty sure every guest was on the dance floor most of the night!

Sent on 10/04/2019

DJ Depta Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Stephen! I loved working with you guys the past couple of years. Thank for having me do both your engagement party and wedding. You guys were a lot of fun and a pleasure to work with. I hope we see each again down the road and feel free to recommend us to another couple or private party! Congratulations and thank you again Haylee and Stephen!
  • Nichelle

Nichelle · Married on 09/21/2019

10/10 Would Recommend

DJ Depta was amazing! He did a great job with our ceremony music, as well as cocktail hour and dinner. We had a cocktail style reception so we didn't want the music to be too slow, and he came up with a great playlist. When it was time for dancing he got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there. He did a great job reading the crowd, even when we took an emo/rock turn. Then he brought it back to dancing for the rest of the night. We also had him do some up-lighting and it looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend DJ Depta to any bride!

Sent on 10/01/2019

DJ Depta Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nichelle! We thoroughly enjoyed being apart of your special day and keeping the dance floor packed. We love mixing in music that is not a standard wedding song. Being creative, on the fly, is key with us. Everyone was great and I'm happy we accommodated everything as you requested.

Kimberly · Married on 08/31/2018

Chris and his team did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout. He listened to our requests and put together a killer playlist. We got SO many compliments on the music and the event overall, and Chris really set the stage for our wedding. Would DEFINITELY hire again!

Sent on 09/05/2018

DJ Depta Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kim. We thoroughly enjoyed being apart of your special day! Everyone was great and I'm happy we accommodated everything you requested.

Caitlin · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Depta was absolutely fabulous from beginning to end. He was extremely professional, kind, helpful, and made sure the day was all about us! I would (and have) recommend him to anybody getting married!

Sent on 06/26/2018

DJ Depta Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You guys were a lot of fun and I thoroughly enjoyed DJing your wedding. I'm happy I was able to make your day even better!

This wedding was at a beautiful venue called OceanCliff in Newport, RI. I highly recommend it!

Marc · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Chris was super easy and he was extremely flexible, he worked around our schedule in the months leading up to the wedding. Also a fear we had from talking to couples we know that have used DJ's in the past was that the DJ's completely tossed out the music they requested and played what they wanted. Chris stuck with the music we selected when asked and when we gave him creative space he put together a selection that got the party going. We are very happy with our choice in hiring Chris as our DJ.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Chrissy · Married on 06/23/2018

Dj Depta was a great addition to our wedding and knew how to get the party started! He listened and followed through with ALL of our requests. We would definitely recommend him to friends and family!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018