DJ Dayve Reviews

253 | Naples, FL

253 Reviews for DJ Dayve

Kate · Married on 12/03/2016

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Dayve. We had reservations about booking a DJ for our wedding - we didn't want what we thought of as a stereotypical DJ persona, and had definitive ideas in mind about the type of music we wanted played. We had considered hiring a band, and put off our decision until about 2 months away from the final date. DJ Dayve was highly recommended to me by the event coordinator at my venue, and from our first interaction Dave was truly a professional. The booking process was extremely thorough and organized. Dayve provided suggestions and a link to curated spotify playlists to assist with decisions for music for different parts of the ceremony, and was gracious when I texted him 5 hours before the ceremony with a request to change a song that I decided wasn't the right tone for the processional. He accommodated a do not play list, but was flexible when I vetoed one of those choices on a song for the flower girls later in the night. He made excellent decisions for songs during cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception informed by the songs I had requested for the evening, and adapted the music to keep guests on the dance floor all night. I received complements from many guests on the music, from my 16 year old sister in law, 28 year old bridesmaid, to family and friends in their 60's. I would not hesitate to book DJ Dayve for another event in the future.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Nick · Married on 11/20/2016

This was my first wedding and besides all the other difficult planning that goes along with having a destination wedding. DJ Davey made it so easy a couple phone calls and emails and he was good to go with no hiccups. Almost everyone ( by almost I mean my great aunt who's in a wheelchair) including me and my wife could not leave the dance floor as soon as you got tired and wanted to take a break another great song would come on. After the the wedding reception we had nothing but compliments on the DJ you will regret not using him for your next CELEBRATION. From Me and Megan THANKS AGAIN you helped make our special day Flawless. God Bless

Sent on 11/26/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks for the great words, Nick! Hope you and Megan had a great time here after the wedding and hope to see you soon in Chicago!

Haley · Married on 11/19/2016

Dj Dayve is the best! He is so professional and organized, and was so accommodating with all of my requests. He is also extremely nice and always willing to go the Extra mile. I highly recommend Dj Dayve!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Donald · Married on 11/18/2016

Dayve was incredible!! He was not only very easy to work with he was organized and had a great blend of professionalism and reality. From start to finish it was so easy and he provided us with great guidance and ideas. If you're considering others don't bother because Dayve should be your only option. Thank you again Dayve for being the soundtrack to an amazing night!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much, Donny! It was such a pleasure meeting and working with the two of you! Hope to see you on the east coast soon!

Kara · Married on 11/12/2016

Far exceed expectations in all categories! Thanks for making our wedding extra awesome!

Sent on 11/21/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks, Kara! Hope you two are doing well since the big day!

Jason · Married on 11/12/2016

If you're looking for a DJ who will not only put on a perfect show but will also flawlessly customize and structure the evening both leading up to and during your wedding, you're looking for DJ Dayve. If Grammy awards were given to DJ's...this guy would undoubtedly be its first recipient. Everything was seamlessly executed and all of our requests were accommodated. I would fly DJ Dayve in for my next event if I had to.

Sent on 11/18/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Jason! I felt so lucky to have worked with you and Kara on the big day. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to mix with a few non-traditional genres for you! Hope to see the two of you again very soon.

Cathy · Married on 11/04/2016

Words cannot describe how lucky I felt to have DJ Dayve be a part of my wedding. He is fun, energetic, professional and organized, which is something that this type-A bride definitely appreciated. He was truly willing to do anything to make our day the best. He kept both young and old on the dance floor all night and creates the most exciting atmosphere, while still making sure the day is going smoothly and on time. We received so many compliments on how awesome the DJ was. A family member from Massachusetts even asked how far he traveled! David is all-around an incredible person; I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 11/27/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Cathy! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. I feel very lucky to have seen you and Dylan grow from your initial stages of your relationship to your wedding day. Love both of you and your whole family!

Derek · Married on 10/29/2016

Could not imagine our wedding without DJ Dayve. From the first contact I was impressed with his organizational skills and timely follow up. These skills continued throughout the year long planning. We discussed which songs we wanted and he compiled a playlist with our suggestions and it was perfect. The execution at the wedding was perfect and could not have asked for a better source for music for our wedding. DJ Dayve. You are the best!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for this, Derek! Loved jamming with both of you and all of your guests. Undoubtedly an unforgettable night that I feel lucky to have been a part of. Let me know if you're ever back down!

Caitlin · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Dayve was awesome to work with! He was professional and took care of every detail. It was well worth it.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Thanks so much, Caitlin!

Laurel · Married on 09/25/2016

DJ Dayve made every part of the music selection easy! He was always professional and quick to respond to my e-mails/phone calls. He gave great suggestions and input which are super helpful - especially with all the different music selections out there! During the ceremony, he kept everything going smoothly and everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend using Dayve if you want an easy way to select music right for your special day and a great DJ to keep your wedding moving smoothly.

Sent on 10/24/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for your words, Laurel! Hope you're doing well since the big day!

Betty · Married on 09/22/2016

Do it! .

Sent on 09/28/2016

Thanks!

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

First off, I believe the DJ is the most important vendor if you want a fun party. They can make or break your wedding.

DJ Dayve was one of the BEST decisions that we made for our wedding. He was organized, very professional and fun. Dayve helped me put together the wedding timeline and would keep my wedding coordinator in the loop if anything changed. This was a HUGE help as I had to provide this schedule to every other vendor.

On the day of the wedding, we had on and off rain (they say it is good luck!). Everyone was running around deciding if we should go under "cover" or be out under the trees as originally planned. The schedule "went out the window" but Dayve was so professional and was able to improvise flawlessly.

Our guests were from all generations and DJ Dayve was able to "fuse" music that everyone enjoyed. I still have people telling me how much fun our wedding was and it was because of Dayve! He was able to see who was on the dance floor and played music to keep them there. It was a SUCCESS!

We can't thank DJ Dayve enough. We are still smiling and wish we could go back! Thank you for an incredible night!

Sent on 10/02/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Christina! Thanks so much for all that you wrote. Rain is indeed good luck and you had plenty of it so that means extra good luck for the two of you. Thanks so much for welcoming me in to be a part of your wedding day, and thanks for being an amazing client! Hope to see you in Tampa one day soon!

Brian · Married on 09/04/2016

DJ Dayve was the absolute BEST at our wedding! He worked with us along the way to build the perfect play list from the moment the ceremony began to the last dance of the evening! We were so happy with his performance but most importantly he was really a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Dayve's services and would be glad to answer any questions a potential bride and groom may have. Book DJ Dayve, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/29/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Brian! Thank you so much for this. You and Nicole nailed your dance on your big night--it was your performance that in fact everyone was pleased with! Thanks so much for welcoming me into your life for your wedding day. Best of wishes to both of you and hope to see you again very soon!

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Dayve was the absolute best thing about my wedding... And I personally think that I had a fantastic wedding. I honestly do not know how I got so lucky to have picked him. People literally sprinted to the dance floor the minute that the music started, and never got off the whole night. He read the crowd EXTREMELY well. I had a mix of young people who love EDM music, dancing, and Vegas... and very old people who complain a lot. He somehow catered to each crowd. I don't think my wedding would have been nearly as successful without him. If you want a fun, memorable wedding, absolutely pick DJ Dayve! Plus he will make your own life so stress-free in terms of DJing. There's enough things to worry about when it comes to planning a wedding, it was nice to not have to be stressed out over feeling alone planning the music! Dayve was excellent.

DJ Dayve was by far the most professional, helpful, and organized of all my vendors. I got many comments on how good he was at music selection. If you have the choice of DJ Dayve, do it! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Kelly! Thank you so much for these words. It was a pleasure working with you and Zach on the big day! Congratulations again!

Brian · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ DAYVE-is professional great feedback, very well organized and kept all of our guests very entertained and engaged. Great Job all around

Sent on 07/31/2016

Thanks so much, Brian!

Connie · Married on 06/03/2016

I have been working with DJ Dayve at Project Graduation for the last 6 years. I wouldn't hire anybody else!!!!! He knows what the kids like to hear and he keeps it entertaining! Can't wait until next year!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks, Connie Jo! Thankful to always get to work with you and the Project Grad team!

DJ Dayve was amazing! Professional, responsive, and got the crowd going.

Sent on 06/13/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for this!

Patrick · Married on 05/28/2016

My advice would be you have to absolutely book DJ Dayve, he was incredible from the start of the planning process until the last song was played at the reception. There is no better choice for any type of party or any type of venue. DJ Dayve was prepared for every single aspect of the wedding and the reception, he is a pro's pro. He is in tune with what the couple wants and needs and is incredibly personable throughout the entire process. If there was a 10 out of 10 scale he would get 100.

Sent on 06/09/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks Pat! Hope you and Vanna are doing well since the big day!

Bruce · Married on 05/20/2016

Total professional and excellent performance

Sent on 05/23/2016

Thanks Bruce!

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ Dayve was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was professional and organized during the entire planning process. During the reception, he kept everything moving according to plan and ensured the perfect music was playing at all the right times! All of the guests raved about him the next morning! We are so fortunate we had DJ Dayve on our most special day!

Sent on 05/27/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of the big day, Katie!

Nicolas · Married on 05/13/2016

Where to start with DJ Dayve... Well, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Dayve. Weddings can get chaotic, and he was a rock for us during the entire process.
    We met DJ Dayve through a friend using his services. Our friend described Dayve as friendly, professional, organized, and an overall nice guy. After getting in touch with Dayve, we got to meet him at our friends wedding. That wedding was the best wedding we had ever been to because of the music. No one sat down the entire night. It was a really great time. So naturally, we couldn't wait for what DJ Dayve had in store for our wedding, and he did not disappoint. First off, as mentioned earlier, DJ Dayve was extremely organized. He kept us thinking about details that would have never crossed our minds. Secondly, he was a very personable individual. We were able to talk to DJ Dayve like a friend, asking opinions about ideas we had for the reception, and by the end of the process, we really felt like he was a friend to us. He treated us with the utmost respect and made every question we had a priority. Lastly, he delivered 110% at our reception. No one took a break to sit, and that was exactly what we were looking for. For those of you thinking about what kind of DJ to have at your wedding, think about this: DJ Dayve is a skilled DJ who will work your wedding, not just a wedding DJ. He can really do it all, and he can do it on the spot. He is also a respectful and trustworthy person who can give you honest opinions and keep you calm throughout the wedding process. Thanks again Dayve for making our day special!

Sent on 05/16/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Nick! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. It was such a pleasure working with you and Danielle. Really. I had such a great time with you and all of your guests. I'll never forget the breakdancing cardboard. Hope everything's going well since the big day!

Erica · Married on 05/12/2016

DJ Dayve was very thorough and was super helpful when making a timeline with our wedding coordinator. He was super friendly too! As for the day of the wedding everyone was impressed!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Thanks so much, Erica!

Rudi · Married on 05/08/2016

Dayve came highly recommended from a number of different sources, and I certainly wasn't disappointed. From my first communication with him to my first meeting with him, his professionalism shone through. Not once on any level of his service did he not fail to impress me. From booking my Naples wedding from Ireland, to easy payment options to choosing the sets and of course the night itself, he provided an amazing service. His lighting and equipment were excellent and he played every request asked from him including some very strange ones! Nothing phased him.

Dayve is a professional in every aspect and he was the best money I spent on my wedding by far. Everybody had a great night and many commented on Dayve himself and how great he was including a guest who is also a professional DJ in Ireland!
    Thanks so much Dayve for making our wedding day something very special. I have no doubt you will go far with your business, a true professional and a thoroughly nice guy! Keep up the good work.

Sent on 05/15/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you, Rudi! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day.

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2016

DJ Dayve was the most incredible DJ we could have asked for at our wedding. He is so professional, attentive to details, prompt and responsive, and so much fun! His booth and the lighting looked incredible, he kept EVERYONE on the dance floor for the entire night, and he was an absolute joy to work with! Getting to know Dayve through the process, his passion for what he does shines through his work and made our wedding one that everyone will always remember. I have an Italian backround and my husband is born and raised in Ireland, so Dayve had his work cut out for him to blend the cultural music for the night, and he did it perfectly! He took any bit of stress away from the day because he was just so on top of every detail imaginable. We can't thank him enough for making our day as perfect as it was!

Sent on 05/11/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for your words, Kelly!

Allison · Married on 04/30/2016

The reception would not have been the same had it not been for the perfectly executed playlist! DJ Dayve did such a great job taking the playlist we built, and choosing particular songs based on how the crowd was reacting. Throughout the process, Dayve had given great feedback on our playlist, making sure it was well rounded for all of the guests. It was also super helpful that Dayve had specific lists of recommended songs for special moments such as the cake cutting and bouquet toss. Thanks again Dayve!

Sent on 06/06/2016

DJ Dayve's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your entire family, Allie!