204 Reviews for DJ Dayve

MC (18)
One Event Per Day (18)
Liability Insurance (7)
Consultation (5)

The most amazing experience. Dj Dayve made our wedding a great and stress free time

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Dayve absolutely MADE our wedding better than we could ever imagine. The dance floor was alive from beginning to end. His professionalism coupled with his enthusiasm and talent are unsurpassable. In fact, our family wants to have an annual family reunion party with DJ Dayve! Dayve accommodated every age group at our wedding which ranged from 5 to 75 years old. He played Frank Sinatra to the Limbo Rock and everything in between. Our guests are still talking about our DJ and how much fun they had. Thank you DJ Dayve! We will definitely be using you again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Patty, 6/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was the absolute best choice to provide the entertainment at my daughter's wedding. He is extremely well prepared, professional, and great to work with. He spends time getting to know the likes and dislikes of the couple, and provides great insight and advice when needed. His energy during the reception was incredible and he had our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. I highly recommend DJ Dayve ... He is a master at his craft.!

Profile Picture Janet, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Dayve is spectacular. There is no other way to describe him and his services. Dj Dayve is the first person I reached out to after getting engaged and it was the best decision I made. I had several issues along the way with venue, and even though it was not necessarily in his job description to help me with these details of my wedding, he went above and beyond to help me find the perfect place for my wedding. Whenever I needed a vendor recommendation, he always had one for me and would even reach out to his contacts to assist me. I trusted Dayve, so I felt I could trust his recommendations, and I am so glad I did. Everyone he helped me hire was incredible. From our first meeting with Dayve, he was extremely professional and without having to show it off, it was evident that he was incredibly experienced and knowledgable, not only about music, but about the whole wedding industry. He made sure the whole night was exactly as we wanted, as well as made sure that everyone had a great time. Thank you Dayve for making the whole wedding planning experience a little less stressful and for making our wedding day the best day ever!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was the best choice we made!! Our guests can’t stop talking about him and how much fun they had! He had EVERYONE dancing until the very last song and no one wanted to stop!! In the leadup to our wedding, he was very professional, organized and flexible - we couldn't have asked for anything more. We felt like we were in good hands the entire time and had 100% trust in him from the start. DJ Dayve's process for designing the wedding playlist is so awesome - he enables you to have as much input as you desire, starting with a straightforward yet very informative questionnaire and from there you work with him on building a robust and totally custom playlist. He is very quick to respond to questions you have and utilizes technology so efficiently. Overall, DJ Dayve is a down to earth and an extremely knowledgeable DJ that's so much fun to work with. Please take our word for it, there’s no other DJ you should choose for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Dan, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Can't say enough about how wonderful it was to have DJ Dayve run the sound/music/dance floor/after party at our wedding.

Dayve brings impressive experience and knowledge, which he generously offers in the months leading up to the wedding (incredible attention to detail from the start; willingly offers suggestions about scheduling, song selection, pacing; makes sure each name is pronounced correctly; works with the venue directly so we don't have to worry about it; etc).

Our guests all complemented us on the quality of the music and sound throughout the day -- it was one of the highlights for them. Dayve has a passion for this stuff -- and he's great at it.

TL;DR: Tremendous value - 10/10 - would recommend him to anyone for any event, in any setting. How's that?

Profile Picture Josh, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Dayve killed it! He was extremely organized throughout the whole planning process and when it came time for the party, he was playing music based on crowds reactions. I would 10000% recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Carly, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was very much involved in our wedding as an MC and DJ during our special celebration day. He is a true professional and was absolutely amazing. We would def use him again in the future for any event.

Profile Picture Andrew, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Dj Dayve was absolutely amazing! We never even stopped dancing! He helped make this night perfect! Since the moment we booked him till the end of our wedding night, he was always helpful and making sure everything went perfect! The best DJ in this area hands down!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music is so important to us and dj dayve was the best part about our wedding (in terms of vendors)! From start to finish he was the most professional, provided the exact details we discussed, and everyone adored him! I highly recommend him, as he will take your wedding/event to the next level! He truly helped make our evening so special and unique! Thank you dj dayve!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Teresa, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve is the absolute BEST DJ, hands down! From the very beginning he was nothing but accommodating. We were unsure of what we wanted, so we took forever to fill out his questionnaire and eventually we just decided to meet with him for help. He helped us figure out what we wanted and had some pretty awesome/fun ideas! Our guests were raving about how awesome the music was and how good he was! He kept everything super organized and was sure to fit everything in without making us feel rushed. He’s so nice and friendly and just wants to do everything he can to make your day SO perfect! By far, the best DJ around. I’d recommend him and no one else! Thank you DJ Dayve for such an amazing day and wedding-planing experience! You are so wonderful at what you do!

Profile Picture Alexandrea, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! DONT CHOOSE ANY OTHER DJ WHEN LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING OR PRIVATE EVENT! We just got married and EVERYONE raved on how awesome he was! He had everyone dancing the WHOLE night! It literally was the BEST!

Photo for DJ Dayve Review - Uplighting on the trees was SWEET
Profile Picture Kaleb, 2/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Dayve did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding! We could not have asked for a better DJ to work with. He kept everyone dancing... even before the dancing started!! He responded almost immediately anytime we had a question! We highly recommend him and can't say enough great things about him and his services!!!!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

One of the best decisions we made was to hire Dave as our DJ! He was detail oriented, easy to contact, professional, and did a fantastic job at our wedding. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Shary, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I didn’t know much about planning weddings or the timeline of them until I hired DJ Dayve for my wedding and he explained everything, like what a wedding planner is supposed to explain to you. From the beginning you knew it was going to be stress free on his side from his professional look, to the perfectly laid out paperwork taking you month to month then week by week as the big day for closer. He guided us through the wedding night perfectly. This whole process was so easy with the help of him, he definitely went above and beyond. My guests loved him, and got people up and dancing. His layout next to the dance floor is awesome too along with his lights! There were times when I was saying hello to guests and a song came on I wanted to dance to but had to finish my conversation with the person I was talking to. Definitely recommend DJ Dayve, I can’t thank him enough!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! DJ Dayve exceeded all of our expectations. I don't know many weddings who have people raving about their DJ the next day, but we did! Compliments around him included: giving great song suggestions, knowing how to keep all ages on the dance floor, and making special mixes for the Bride and Groom. Additionally, DJ Dayve goes above and beyond becoming the MC for your wedding night. Our wedding planner was impressed but his dedication to timeline, details and keeping the crowd entertained. We cannot say enough good things about Dave! He's professional, fun and his attention to detail is outstanding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The BEST DJ - so many compliments throughout the night of how wonderful of a job he did. Highly highly recommend - you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was absolutely amazing. From start to finish he brought love, fun and happiness to our friends and family. Numerous people told us how great of a show he put on for us. We couldn't possibly recommend him enough, and if you're looking for the best there it is - you found it!

Profile Picture Patrick, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the planning process to the actual day of, DJ Dayve was absolutely incredible to work with! He was recommended to us by The Westin Georgetown, and we couldn't have been happier with our decision to him as our DJ. Prior to the wedding, he was extremely helpful in planning out our day-of timeline, and making sure we had all of the MC and music details ironed out perfectly. He kept our guests dancing the whole night, and we received so many compliments from guests of all ages about how great the music was.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

From beginning to end, DJ Dayve covered every single base (and then some!) Traveling from Chicago to Marco Island to get married.. My wife and I were nervous for how difficult it would be to plan a wedding from 1,000+ miles away. Dayve took all of the heavy lifting (literally) upon himself, and we have never met anyone more organized. On the day of the wedding Dayve arrived well in advance to set up. During the wedding he was orchestrating the entire bridal party making sure that everyone was on track without missing a beat. Dayve kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night, all because of his ability to play amazing music, read the crowd and his awesome transitions.. It's impressive that Dayve can go from rock, hip-hop, EDM, to classic without hearing a song change.

It was great to work with a friendly and professional DJ that made us his number one priority for the night. Dayve is truly passionate about what he does, and you can see it from his performance.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not enough room to express how amazing DJ Dayve is! As a couple getting married from out of town- it was a breath of fresh air to have such a responsive, professional, friendly DJ. Dayve did exactly what we asked- introduced all the important events, created amazing playlists, super interactive, and did an amazing job reading our dancing crowd. 110% would recommend him- one less Thing to stress about on your big day if you choose him!

Profile Picture Tasha , 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was great! His attentiveness and preparation prior to the wedding was unparalleled. We were very confident in his ability to keep the party on the dance floor going. He was professional and was definitely the right pick for the job. I can’t say enough about him and anyone who hires him won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was one of the best parts of my wedding plan. With everything else that I was worrying about with the planning, it was great to at least not have to worry about the msuic part. Right from the begining, DJ Dayve was excellent. He is extremely organized, efficient and professional. His use of technology through the planning process is also excellent and a time saver. I would use him again for another event and like I said before - what I was happy with most was that once I met him and hired him, I didn't have to worry about the music for thd wedding again at all.

Some of the specifc things he did that really stand out:
He has a timeline with checkpoints for doing things for the wedding such as making picking songs and making playlists.
He provided ideas and samples of different songs and music for differe t parts of the ceremony.
He took the time to learn to say all the names of the wedding party properly
The music equipment and lighing was top notch
He is punctual

Profile Picture mayank, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not say enough great things about DJ Dayve!!! From our very first call, I knew he was the one for our wedding! His professionalism, responsiveness and upbeat personality sold us. Our guests could not get over his amazing music selection for our entire wedding and we could not be happier with his ability to take our few song suggestions and deliver exactly the vibe we were looking for for each cocktail, dinner and reception. Not only did my husband and I love working with him, but all of our other vendors rave about working with him as well. He goes above and beyond to make the entire wedding process as seamless as possible. From organizing multiple calls to coordinating the day of timeline, down to the minute, for everyone, he truly is so good at what he does. Thank you DJ Dayve for helping to make our wedding day as perfect as it was!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews