DJ Davy Dave Reviews

4 Reviews for DJ Davy Dave

1 User photo

DJ Davy Dave 1

Lea · Married on 09/09/2018

Great work quality. Worked from the heart and included everything we discussed. Professional was prepared, new just what to play and how to introduce our speakers. He dressed appropriately. Spoke with us and our guests. All of our email and texts with concerns or questions were handled promptly. Punctual for our wedding. Value, what can I say, but the BEST VALUE You'll EVER GET! Thank you, DJ Davy Dave!! Lea

This customer rated you highly for work quality, professionalism, responsiveness, value, and punctuality.
    Lea
    We rate you highly for work quality, professionalism, responsiveness, value, and punctuality.
    Lea

Sent on 09/20/2018
    DJ Davy Dave 2

Theresa · Married on 08/11/2018

Dave was AWESOME!! From the start he had great communication and helped us with the general timeline of events during our reception. He was always in contact and he kept everything running on time during our reception. He also pulled double duty and provided the sound system for our outdoor beach wedding. Dave was seriously a trooper! He showed up early and did an amazing job setting up inside, and then hustled to the beach and had the speakers/mics ready to go for the ceremony! The uplighting he provided for our venue was nothing short of gorgeous. He honestly transformed it from a white walled room to something out of a movie. Dave kept the party going all night and our guests had an absolute blast on the dancefloor. I'm so, so glad we found him! If you are looking for a DJ in this area, you need to pick up the phone and book this guy!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • coffeeandchemistry

Kristen · Married on 09/04/2016

DJ Davy Dave worked the wedding for my sister seven years ago and did such an amazing job. I remembered dancing with my siblings all night and have a great time. I wanted the same experience for my wedding and was over the moon to find out he would travel to PA to DJ our wedding. His services are on par if not even better compared to the other DJs in the Philadelphia area. I was able to get our outside ceremony, uplighting for our venue, and the best dance party I could ask for at our wedding. We made specific playlists for our ceremony, cocktail, and dinner hours and he honored that without question. I knew we had a good night when at the very end everyone was chanting for one more song. It was the best day ever and David rocked it for us!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Christie · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Davy Dave was a great asset to our wedding team. He was responsive. His customer portal made everything so easy, and we were able to provide all of the details of our day. He had great quality equipment, was reasonably priced, and very professional. I was very pleased with his services.

Sent on 08/02/2017