DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

181 | Prince Frederick, MD

181 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

1 User photo

DJ Dave Entertainment Services 1

DJ Dave was easy to work with.He worked well with all of my vendors and his suggestions and professionalism helped make our wedding a complete success.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Bruce · Married on 03/29/2013

DJ Dave worked with me on my speech / toast as father of the bride. I asked Dave to provide a sound effect that I described as bada-bing. Dave was able to determine that I was describing a "Rim Shot". Dave then got a hold of the sound bite, sent it to me to confirm that this is the bada-bing I was asking for. A large number of persons came to me after I gave my speech / toast, they all remarked how well the sound bite added to the words I gave to everyone attending the reception. Thanks Dave.

Sent on 04/15/2013

DJ Dave is easy to work with, tailors the playlist to meet your needs, and does a great job transitioning through different events throughout the night to make the music flow seamlessly. I would recommend him for your occasion!

Sent on 05/02/2015
  • Teressa

Teressa · Married on 09/01/2012

DJ Dave did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding, he played music at both the ceremony and reception. We were not the easiest couple to deal with in terms of the type of music that we wanted. Providing Dave with a small list of the type of music we wanted, he was able to take the music choices and play music to make our wedding an amazing time. We had many guests rave about the songs that were played and how much fun they all had! THANK YOU DJ Dave!

Sent on 09/17/2012

M. · event on: 07/07/2012

DJ's Dave and Dusty were great in helping with our daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party. It was a pleasure working with them, and we would highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Ben · Married on 07/07/2012

We had DJ Jack at our wedding, and he did a fantastic job. We got together a couple of times before to discuss the types of music we wanted and didn't want, and he came up with a great mix of songs, including 80s, 90s, modern pop and country. Our wedding was outdoors during the hottest day of the heat wave, but Jack still had people up and dancing. The flow, the announcements, everything was done right. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • User2199255 · 2+ years ago

Dj Dave was wonderful to work with. He was extremely professional, kind, and easy going. He sat down with my husband and I to plan out our evening and did an amazing job working with our caterer to make sure that everything went smoothly. Everyone love the music at our wedding and thought Dave was wonderful. He was very personable and really an overall pleasure to work with. We highly recommend using him! Thanks Dave!

Sent on 07/11/2012

DJ Dave Entertainment Services could not have been a better choice for our wedding. DJ Jack was our DJ (and our DJ of choice) and we couldn't be more pleased! From the night before when he came to set up (and run music for our rehearsal!), to the showing up at 2am with a generator after a huge storm rolled through and we lost power, to the wedding and reception - he was just incredible. The meetings prior to the wedding were easy and carefree. He helped us pick songs for certain things that we were unsure of, and gave some great suggestions for not-so-popular songs that we ended up using! Despite the crazy storm the night before, and the outrageous heat the day of the wedding, he was there with bells on and made our wedding unforgettable! Friends and family raved about everything our wedding brought, but especially about our FANTASTIC DJ! :) Thank you DJ Jack for making it an unforgettable day!

Sent on 07/20/2012

My Music was done by DJ Dave a great guy did everything i asked if not more and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves. I can't wait to use him again and I recommend him to anyone that needs a great DJ.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2012

DJ Jack did our wedding, he was a closes friend of my husband so that made it even more special for the both of us! I am so glad that he was able make our day so special. He did everything that we ask for and more! Including making our entrance in as husband and wife a one of the kind. He even did a special request for my father daughter dance which was again one of a kind! Thanks Jack for everything you did for us.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Kathy · Married on 06/22/2012

Dave Lysinger has DJ'ed two of my daughter's weddings, latest one was June 22, 2012. He's very flexible with time frames, music selections and suggestions when needed. He ran our events very smoothly and professionally. I would also say his music volume was perfect! I had lots of compliments on the sound quality and volume control. (Nothing that makes me crazy more than an event where the music is so loud you cannot have a conversation with the person next to you.) I would highly recommend DJ Dave to anyone needing an event DJ.

Sent on 07/10/2012

jessica · Married on 06/09/2012

DJ Jack was awesome!! From the very beginning when we first met Jack he was very friendly and made it obvious that he cared as much about getting to know us, as he did about helping to make our special day perfect. He helped us feel secure in knowing that our entertainment would be covered with no worries and that if we needed anything he was there for us. One of my main concerns about the reception was the entertainment and thanks to DJ Jack, I felt at ease and had no stress about it! Everything was perfect, no glitches, all of our guests loved it, he played great music and we all had a great time! If you need a DJ, I HIGHLY recommend Jack! Totally worth it!

Pam · Married on 05/19/2012

DJ Dave Entertainment Services did an amzing job on our wedding. This company came to my rescue at the last minute and saved my wedding day. I will forever be gratful. Jack was our DJ and he really did a great job. Best DJ company in Southern Maryland.

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2011

I was able to have dj Jack as my dj for our wedding. Jack was so much more than a dj. He helped me in so many ways. I still have a good relationship with him. If it wasn't for him and his great wife, I wouldn't have been able to pull my big day off. If your looking for a great dj and a chance to become friends with a great guy.... go with dj jack!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

The DJ was perfect for my wedding. He was very professional and helped soo much during the ceremony and reception. I could not ask for any more. I will highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ and will also use him in future, if needed.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Claire · Married on 07/31/2010

Dave was great! He worked with my daughter, and future son-in-law to pick out just the right songs for their wedding. The price was very reasonable, and he was a complete professional. He really helped us stay on schedule too.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Holly · Married on 09/19/2009

Dave was awesome! His great eclectic mix of music kept our guests dancing into the night! I highly recommend DJ Dave!!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/23/2009

Dave was awesome! He was super easy to work with and walked us through everything before the big day. His music selection is great and he knows what to play to keep the party going! Dave has done just about all my friends' weddings and he's been awesome at every one. I can't say enough good things about him!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/22/2008

DJ Dave was phenomenal at our wedding reception! He was so personable and so fun and aimed at making the event special for all Us. We ended up liking his DJ service so much that we only use DJ Dave for all of our events--personal or work related. The company I worked for used him for our Winter Gala and they loved him! His customer service and quality go above and beyond 100% each time he DJs. Thank you DJ Dave for everything! ~Joseph and Melanie Parker

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2016

When booking DJ Dave, the original emails weren't the most professional and didn't give me the best feeling, as both me and my husband had not the best experience with DJs in the past. However, everything after this was amazing. Dave was super relaxed the day of, and made sure to check with us about event (bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc.) happening during the reception to make sure he wasn't rushing us or to make sure we had all necessary objects. When we couldn't find my husband's sabre to cut the cake with, he understood with just a thumbs up/down what the situation was. Any song request was completed, while others I didn't want to hear were not played. Best DJ experience I've ever had and I'm so glad we found him for our wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2016

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It just so happened I was caught traveling twice during our initial communications and had to use a mobile device to respond promptly. Unfortunately, some mobile devices leave alot to be desired when using in lieu of a desktop/laptop computer. I value the promptness of the reply as well as the professionalism, but we always want to establish a friendly tone to make everyone feel more comfortable. When we have limited access to emails in different time zones, some of the replies may be a bit brief, but we want to at least let our clients know we have received their communications and are looking forward to working with them. Many happy returns, Brian & Amanda, and thanks so much for trusting us with your special day!

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2012

For my husband and I, our wedding music and the experience our guests had was one of the top priorities in making our selections of vendors. Having been to numerous weddings in the past five years or so, we really got a feel for how much the music can make or break a good wedding. When we found Dave and started the process of creating our wedding day, he was extremely helpful in getting us through the details. It was important to us that we were fair with the genre of music in the sense that all guests would feel comfortable and enjoy the time, but we also didn't want it to be too stuffy or too much of one type of music. He was very attentive in listening to our wants and do-not-wants and when the day came, the selection of music seemed right on the money with what we wanted to hear. Once the traditional elements of the wedding reception were finished, the dance floor was hopping- and stayed crowded for hours! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun the reception was and how much they hurt the next day from dancing so much!
    All in all, we had an absolutely terrific experience with Dave. He listened to all our requests and really went above and beyond in acheiving them. He's sincerely polite and was pleasant in acommodating our schedules, which in the planning phases seemed almost impossible at times. His cost seemed fair from the beginning, but certainly made every penny worth it after the fact. We highly recommend him and guarantee that you'll have a fantastic time at your reception if you do!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 09/15/2012

Dj Dave was GREAT!! He was very professional and polite!! He had EVERY kind of music you could ask for. He dressed very professional also. He made the whole night flow easy. Great timing on everything. His sound sytem is TOP NOTCH!!! We could not have asked for a more PERFECT DJ!!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ DAVE!!! Brides this is one less thing you have to worry about if you use DJ Dave!!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2012

DJ Jack was the DJ for my Quinceanera. He was fantastic! He knew exactly what he was doing! He played all types of good music & knew exactly what the crowd wanted. He's very helpful and has a gorgeous set up. He's nice, funny, kind & just an all around good man and DJ. I would definitely hire him again, and reccomend him to others. He is great!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome!

We had DJ Mark work our wedding and he CRUSHED IT. Perfect balance of classics and requests from my wedding guests. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

D.J. Dave did a great job of keeping the dance floor at my wedding hopping. Several people commented on what a great job he did in keeping the party going. Since this was our main goal, we were very pleased with the result. There were a couple of minor hitches (our recessional music was delayed, the mike for the ceremony didn't work out, etc), but overall we had a very fun wedding day. The small stuff is less important than the broader impression of joy and celebration. D.J. Dave definitely played an integral role in ensuring that our reception was crazy and memorable. Plus he's just a nice and fun guy!

Sent on 10/17/2013

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

unfortunately, this venue was in close proximity 2 another venue that had a hard rock concert going on that day. The venue also had many electrical issues. Mics were available, but were not used. The script we received for the recessional was edited prior to the recessional without us receiving an updated copy which led to a slight delay. Thank you so much for the kind words!! We appreciate the review.