DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

181 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

1 User photo

DJ Dave Entertainment Services 1

Mark · Married on 05/23/2014

Was a great DJ!! We changed wedding venues which changed the location to two hours away and he was still willing to be our DJ. He is the best!!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Danny · Married on 05/17/2014

Fantastic DJ. Everyone loved him

Sent on 05/18/2014

Laura · Married on 05/03/2014

A very big thank you to DJ Dave for the DJ services provided at my wedding. He did a fantastic job! I never had to worry all along the way - he kept me on point with what he needed from me and my spouse... he collaborated with other event vendors as needed and everything went down perfectly. Even when we had to hold off the grand entrance and move some songs around, he was very flexible, very polite... happy and energetic the entire time. (he also tried to warn the Groom to NOT listen to his friends who paid him to smash cake in my face...) Could not imagine having any other DJ and we will definitely use DJ Dave for any future DJ needs.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Margot · Married on 04/26/2014

Dave was available on short notice, was on time, friendly, professional and we left the music up to him and
    everything he played was appropriate.

Sherri · Married on 04/12/2014

Was great! Did everything he said he would plus more. Very friendly. Thank you!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/29/2014

DJ Dave was a real asset to our wedding day. He answers emails same day, is very professional and was able to find even the hardest of songs. He was a real asset!

Ashley & Brian

Sent on 04/17/2014

Robert · event on: 03/08/2014

Dave is very professional in every aspect and always has what I want to hear.

• User4066067 · event on: 03/02/2014

Very happy with the service this DJ company provided. The dj was professional, well dressed, very kind, and knowledgable. I'll definitely be using them again.

Sent on 04/28/2014

DJ Dave was great to work with. He gave us everything we asked and more.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Janet · Married on 12/28/2013

DJ Dusty was awesome and on point with everything. He was able to feel out the reception group and kept up with music everyone loved. He was understanding, professional, fun, and very personable. Once everyone was dancing, he kept them on the dance floor. He gave a lot of respect by having all requests approved by the bride and groom before playing the songs. Dusty showed up with plenty of time to get set up, and had great communication with the bride and groom to make sure their desires were met. We would definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Krista · Married on 12/05/2013

Great and we really enjoyed his attitude and mannerisms!

Sent on 03/22/2014

brittany · Married on 11/02/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Dj Dave for my wedding this past weekend. I am truely blessed to have met him and have him involved with my wedding. He is charismatic and an absolutely pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to any requests I had, and handled my big day with extreme profressionalism. Dave will make sure to work with you on your own accord and provide you constant support and advice to put any worries at ease. I would recommend to anyone looking for a top quality professional Dj for their event. Absolutely wonderful man!

Sent on 11/04/2013

danielle · Married on 10/19/2013

There is NO BETTER DJ than DJ Dave.

I got in touch with Dave literally less than a month after our first DJ bailed on us. He responded instantly and not only worked with our budget, but also acted quickly to get us set up.
    I was beyond overwhelmed when we met up for the first time (as most brides are!) and he walked me every step of the ceremony and rehearsal, let me input my own ideas and giving great suggestions in places I was lost. When the big day finally came, he was not just the guy behind the DJ booth. He touched base with me before I walked down the aisle, he was the kind word in the middle of all the chaos when I needed it! The other DJ that was there as well, Jim, was incredible. He was definitely the calm voice of reason when I was running around the reception mingling with all of our guests and trying to manage pictures!

But what really made it all the more special was during our first meet up I had mentioned that I was from Boston and a huge Boston sports fan. As it turns out, the day of our wedding was the last game the red sox played before the world series. At the end of the night (at the start of the game!), our DJ, Jim played “Tessie” by the Drop Kick Murphys (The Red Sox victory song!) I was literally brought to tears that they remembered such a small detail and completely personalized the whole thing for me! And what made it even better than that was later that night; Dave and Jim were actually hosting Karaoke at our venue! DJ Dave got on the mic and then sang “Sweet Caroline” for my husband and I. It got everyone in the whole place singing and dancing and it was amazing! AND THEN to top it off the red sox WON and it was an amazing night!!

I would have never gotten the service that I had that night anywhere else, besides with him. I swear, my husband and I didn’t just get a DJ for our wedding, but we definitely made a friend. This is the guy who will make your big day/night everything you want and need!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Katie · Married on 09/28/2013

For my wedding, I hired D.J. Dave's services. The D.J. for my date was D.J. Brad Brown. I booked D.J. Dave's services about 8 months out and he and Brad were wonderful to work with. For the first meeting, both Dave and Brad met my fiancee' and I. Dave stayed in touch and checked in throughout the months to make sure everything was going well.

I had a lot of bells and whistles as well as a lengthy playlist because my husband is a music buff. Brad was very responsive and open to doing whatever we wanted. We had a great mix of music and he helped us pull of a few stunts we wanted to do--we didn't have the right set up, but we had my groom pretend to play his bass down the aisle. I felt very comfortable with Dave and Brad and would recommend them highly.

--Katie Snider, Bride

Sent on 10/10/2013

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

DJ Dave was absolutely great at our wedding!!! He helped set the tone and made it a party! I have over 150 guests and every last one said how great of a time they had and how much FUN our wedding was. Dave went above and beyond with his lighting, it was gorgeous!!! he brought the stars to our wedding since it was raining on our wedding day! He was very professional and prompt, quick to respond to any and all last minute questions or details and he really paid attention to what we wanted. I would highly recommend him for any event, but if you want your wedding to be a dance floor packed party, you better go see Dave!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Joleen

Joleen · Married on 09/08/2013

DJ Dave was perfect at our wedding! He really made our wedding a success. Not only did he do an amazing job at the reception, but he was there each step of the day to make sure everything ran smoothly and my husband and I were aware of everything we needed to do. We didn't have to worry about a thing! He kept everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going. In fact, people had to be kicked out at the end of the night! After experiencing the professional and expert services of DJ Dave I can definitely see how a wonderful DJ could make or break a wedding. DJ Dave definitely "made" our wedding perfect. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2013

DJ Dave you are the best!

Dave has great equipment that was perfect for our wedding at Running Hare Vineyard and he knew how to read the crowd while catering the the bride/groom requests. He is incredibly easy to work with and accomadating. Highly responsive via email more than happy to meet in person. He made the task of entertainment as stress free as possible.

The thing I loved the most is he helped to keep my hubby to be and I flowing with the wedding and he is incredibly flexible for change during the event.

I highly recommend DJ Dave for any event.

Thanks again Dave!

Sent on 09/08/2013

emily · Married on 08/31/2013

Dave was very professional ! My wedding ceremony had a late start due to a car accident on the road. traffic was horrible. Dave was very understanding and I still got my 5 hours with him with no extra charge! My wedding music was awesome! Great job Dj Dave. I hope yo book you again sometime!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Jen · Married on 08/17/2013

DJ Dave was awesome to work with- very accommodating, very fun, flexible, and very great to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Jordan · Married on 08/10/2013

Dave was excellent! He was great at "reading" the crowd and selecting just the right songs to get people from ages 6 to 60 on the dance floor. He was easy to work with, low-key (in terms of putting himself out there), great at organizing and announcing to the guests, and very flexible. He was easily reach-able by e-mail in the months leading to the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 07/27/2013

Simply put he is the best DJ ever!!! He kept the party alive all night at my wedding! The dance floor stayed packed the entire night! He made the planning process easy, he is professional and very personable!! He is one of a kind! I had some last minute changes and he was able to accomidate them without hesitation! The uplighting he provided was truly stunning! It really set the mood for the night! I would highly recommend him to anyone!! I cannot thank him enough for all his hard work! He made our special day amazing!! He exceeded all my expectations & I am still getting several compliments from my guests on how he was wonderful and how much fun they had!! Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Catherine · Married on 07/13/2013

We used DJ Dave for our wedding at the Chesapeake Beach Resort and we absolutely loved him. We were unsure if we were going to have a lot of people dancing since it was such a small wedding, but DJ Dave worked with us and people were having a blast. I would recommend him to all of my friends.

Sent on 07/16/2013

I can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without DJ Dave. Throughout the entire event guests constantly commented on the quality of the music selection and his presentation. He managed to get guests of all ages on the dance floor, but also worked amazingly with the caterer and photographer to ensure a memorable and smooth reception. Even a week later people are still commenting on what amazing job he did!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Julia · Married on 05/18/2013

DJ Dave Lysinger was the best DJ!! He did an amazing job of coordinating the music location the day of- we were alternating between inside and outside since the weather was iffy and he was flexible and organized the whole time, and had great ideas for how to make it all work best. He also did a great job of reading the crowd and knew just what to play when the dance floor started to get empty. My guests love his music selections! I would highly recommend Dave for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Chris · Married on 04/20/2013

DJ Dave played a wonderful blend of music which everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 05/20/2013