DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

180 | Prince Frederick, MD

180 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

Hannah · Married on 11/19/2016

Such a wonderful dj! Very nice and very loyal to what music we wanted played at our music. Overall a great person to work with and made our special day even better! :)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Dave was very responsive and always got back to us quickly with any concerns! We saw him DJ at our friends' wedding and knew he was good at his job! During our wedding, he was very attentive and aware of timing and the schedule. He made sure to ask us throughout the night if it was okay to play certain songs people had requested. He definitely got the party going and all of our guests had a blast! DJ Dave is great at what he does!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Amy · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Dave is wonderful. It was so easy for us to communicate with him and the planning process was a piece of cake! He gives you a worksheet to make everything easier for you as well as for him. He has multiple DJ's in his company to fit your specific needs and music interests. Besides all of this professional stuff, he is tons of fun and super easy to get along with. You will love him.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Roy · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Dave was 100% worth contacting. They sent us a guy that had years of experience in this field! They had pre-made play lists you can review and ad or remove songs from. Their library is so extensive, my wife got to listen to songs from the 50's that she loved so much! They came equipped, with lights, microphones, and some very impressive sound systems. They also happily played some songs from another country for us at our request! These guys make it happen! I regret not getting their Karaoke package! I will higher them again for my 10th anniversary!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Dave was awesome! Always keeping us informed of what was up next so we could stay on time while enjoying our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night and no one wanted it to be over. Thanks DJ Dave! We had a blast!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Randi · Married on 10/22/2016

Dave was AMAZING! From day one he responded to my inquiry immediately, made time to meet with me and my fiancé more than once and was flexible with our requests and needs. Music was the most important thing to my husband and Dave surpassed our expectations and put on the best party imagineable for us! He dealt with the property manager and all vendors with professionalism and it was truly a pleasure to work with him. He was respectful to our guests and stuck to the guidelines we gave him as far as please play and please DO NOT play. If you're looking for a great party and DJ, seriously look no further. If this guy can impress a man who's life revolves around awesome and unique music (my husband) he can do anything! In my opinion, the music makes the wedding... go with DJ dave and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2016

DJ Dave is just amazing. What got me at first was his responsiveness to all my inquiries. Throughout my entire planning process he was very attentive, responsive, and prompt! He clearly communicated what he needed from us and even provided a detailed schedule/organizer for us to fill out. On our wedding day he was prepared, organized, and facilitated the transitions (entrance, dinner, cake-cutting, dancing, etc.) so smoothly! Everything went perfectly and I would highly recommend DJ Dave Entertainment!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Katie · Married on 09/30/2016

Dave is hands down the best DJ in the DMV!!!!! His communication with me through out the night was much appreciated and all of my guests raved to me about how amazing Dave is. Thank you Dave for my wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Catherine · Married on 09/18/2016

The DJ was great! He had everyone dancing!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Dave was awesome. He catered to our every need and put together an awesome playlist. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you Dave!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Dave was wonderful! He really listens to the types of genres you like and comes up with a great playlist for your day. He is attentive to the mood of the crowd, and played all the right songs at the right moments. All of the guests commented on how fun our wedding was! He meets with you prior to the big day and walks through your timeline to ensure that he knows exactly what he is doing at every moment. He is friendly and very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Elisa · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing DJ! Worked with us to meet all our wishes and made our wedding day perfect! Everybody was on the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Dave was a dream to work with! He was super fast with responding to emails and honored all of our requests. He did a fantastic job DJ'ing our wedding. If you don't hire DJ Dave for your event you are missing out!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

Dave was extremely professional and great to work with. He was prompt with communication anytime we needed him as well as on the day of the wedding. His skill at navigating a wedding is great! He managed to play what we wanted and had some great suggestions. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Dave · Married on 07/24/2016

DJ Dave was amazing! We had a lot of very specific requests for music during the ceremony and the beginning of the reception and he was supportive doing not only what we asked, but finding ways to make it even better. For the bulk of the dancing and karaoke time during the reception we simply told him the style of music we liked and he took care of the rest. He kept the energy level high and kept everyone dancing and happy. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/27/2016

DJ Dave is excellent to work with and takes the time to make sure things go as smooth as possible. Not only did he take the time to talk to us a month or two out, but also called the week of the wedding to double check all the details. He is super responsive and was excellent to work with. Definitely kept the dance floor going! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

I first emailed DJ Dave to see if he was available for our wedding about two months before.. I had previously been working with someone who told me that they wouldn't be able to set up for my ceremony because it would be held outside and it would've been "too much to move their equipment inside for the reception". Despite the fact it was so last minute and he wasn't available himself, he made it work and reassured me that there would be no issue with setting up outside. We ended up having Jake DJ our wedding and he was absolutely amazing, not only with the music but his personality. He was able to multi task, change things if I needed them changed at the last second and to keep everyone entertained with the music. I have no complaints about their services and would recommended either of them to anyone.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

Dave was unable to DJ our wedding himself as he was at another event, but Mark took great care of us. They both made our day fun and stress fee!

Sent on 06/19/2016

kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Dave was the absolute best!!!!! We recommend him highly! He always responded quickly with an answer or concern. When we met him to go over the wedding, he took his time and really made a point to make sure we had the music exactly how we wanted it. He had everyone dancing and having a great time, most of all for the bride and groom! Everyone raved on how good he was at choosing the music and being our MC. Very professional and so much fun! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Dave was so much fun and so helpful! I would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 06/27/2016

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2016

Dave was absolutely phenomenal from the start; he was so quick to respond to emails throughout the entire wedding planning process, he worked with us on song requests (even through all of our indecisiveness!) and kept the party going all night long. We were anxious about our first dance with all eyes on us, neither of us like being the center of attention, and we rushed through it a bit, asking Dave to fade it out after about a minute and a half, which he did wonderfully. When the end of the reception came and our guests went outside to line up for our sparkler exit, Dave asked the two of us to come back to the dance floor. He told us that since we were anxious about our first dance, he wanted us to have a moment, just the two of us, to take it all in. He played one more song and we danced alone, no pressure of people watching us. It's a moment that will stand above the rest for both of us when we look back on our wedding years and years from now. For someone who is not only so professional and easy to talk to, but so thoughtful, I wish I could give Dave more than 5 stars; he deserves every single one!

Sent on 06/15/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 05/20/2016

We found DJ Dave after he was the DJ for a friend's wedding. We enjoyed the music and reception at their wedding so much we just went ahead and hired Dave. He was very easy to work with and responsive. He worked with us over the phone prior to the wedding to select all of our songs and help organize our ceremony and reception. Dave edited songs and made mixes as we requested and did a great job with them. The day of the wedding he helped ensure everything went smoothly and helped move our guests from one area of the reception to another. He played music just as we requested during our dancing part of the reception and checked in with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. After the reception he even stopped by our after party to have a drink.

Sent on 05/29/2016

DJ Dave was extremely professional and caring. Dave L. personally attended our event on May, 7th, he was very courteous and helpful with synchronizing our event. He worked extremely well with Maryland Country Caterers, The Point [Broomes Is.], and our officiant from Mindful Ministries. Dave played the music that we wanted and played it at the times we wanted. DJ Dave is the BEST!

Sent on 06/02/2016
  • Will and Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot describe how AMAZING DJ Dave was for our wedding. Even before our big day, he was so quick and responsive to emails/texts. He's flexible and easy going but very professional at the same time! He really knows how to do his job and what the bride and groom may be wanting. He thought of things and came up w/ helpful suggestions while discussing songs, dances, timelines, etc. He was so friendly w/ all my guests and took requests and played awesome dance music and continued to work w/ the vibe of our venue and atmosphere. He is very well organized and scheduled and can still make everything so flexible if needed. He really enjoys his job and what he does and I could NOT have chosen a better DJ for my wedding!! Seriously highly recommend him. He even did things that were above and beyond his job...like checking on my dessert table to make sure everything was set up for the perfect shot for the photographer, dimming lights, making sure servers were attentive for us, advocating on our behalf for mistakes that kept being made by the servers and catering manager, etc. I can go on and on about how amazing he was!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Christina · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ dave was amazing! You don't need to stress or worry about a thing when you have DJ Dave on your team! He is very knowledgeable, professional and FUN - your guests are bound to have a great time. He worked well with all of our other vendors to make our special day as stress-free as possible (as a bride, this is MUCH needed). Would definitely recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/27/2016