DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

167 | Prince Frederick, MD

167 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

167 DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

Elisa · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing DJ! Worked with us to meet all our wishes and made our wedding day perfect! Everybody was on the dance floor the entire night!

Kristen · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Dave was a dream to work with! He was super fast with responding to emails and honored all of our requests. He did a fantastic job DJ'ing our wedding. If you don't hire DJ Dave for your event you are missing out!

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

Dave was extremely professional and great to work with. He was prompt with communication anytime we needed him as well as on the day of the wedding. His skill at navigating a wedding is great! He managed to play what we wanted and had some great suggestions. Overall a great experience.

Dave · Married on 07/24/2016

DJ Dave was amazing! We had a lot of very specific requests for music during the ceremony and the beginning of the reception and he was supportive doing not only what we asked, but finding ways to make it even better. For the bulk of the dancing and karaoke time during the reception we simply told him the style of music we liked and he took care of the rest. He kept the energy level high and kept everyone dancing and happy. We couldn't be happier!

DJ Dave is excellent to work with and takes the time to make sure things go as smooth as possible. Not only did he take the time to talk to us a month or two out, but also called the week of the wedding to double check all the details. He is super responsive and was excellent to work with. Definitely kept the dance floor going! Highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

I first emailed DJ Dave to see if he was available for our wedding about two months before.. I had previously been working with someone who told me that they wouldn't be able to set up for my ceremony because it would be held outside and it would've been "too much to move their equipment inside for the reception". Despite the fact it was so last minute and he wasn't available himself, he made it work and reassured me that there would be no issue with setting up outside. We ended up having Jake DJ our wedding and he was absolutely amazing, not only with the music but his personality. He was able to multi task, change things if I needed them changed at the last second and to keep everyone entertained with the music. I have no complaints about their services and would recommended either of them to anyone.

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

Dave was unable to DJ our wedding himself as he was at another event, but Mark took great care of us. They both made our day fun and stress fee!

kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Dave was the absolute best!!!!! We recommend him highly! He always responded quickly with an answer or concern. When we met him to go over the wedding, he took his time and really made a point to make sure we had the music exactly how we wanted it. He had everyone dancing and having a great time, most of all for the bride and groom! Everyone raved on how good he was at choosing the music and being our MC. Very professional and so much fun! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Dave was so much fun and so helpful! I would recommend him to anyone

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2016

Dave was absolutely phenomenal from the start; he was so quick to respond to emails throughout the entire wedding planning process, he worked with us on song requests (even through all of our indecisiveness!) and kept the party going all night long. We were anxious about our first dance with all eyes on us, neither of us like being the center of attention, and we rushed through it a bit, asking Dave to fade it out after about a minute and a half, which he did wonderfully. When the end of the reception came and our guests went outside to line up for our sparkler exit, Dave asked the two of us to come back to the dance floor. He told us that since we were anxious about our first dance, he wanted us to have a moment, just the two of us, to take it all in. He played one more song and we danced alone, no pressure of people watching us. It's a moment that will stand above the rest for both of us when we look back on our wedding years and years from now. For someone who is not only so professional and easy to talk to, but so thoughtful, I wish I could give Dave more than 5 stars; he deserves every single one!

• W

Will · Married on 05/20/2016

We found DJ Dave after he was the DJ for a friend's wedding. We enjoyed the music and reception at their wedding so much we just went ahead and hired Dave. He was very easy to work with and responsive. He worked with us over the phone prior to the wedding to select all of our songs and help organize our ceremony and reception. Dave edited songs and made mixes as we requested and did a great job with them. The day of the wedding he helped ensure everything went smoothly and helped move our guests from one area of the reception to another. He played music just as we requested during our dancing part of the reception and checked in with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. After the reception he even stopped by our after party to have a drink.

DJ Dave was extremely professional and caring. Dave L. personally attended our event on May, 7th, he was very courteous and helpful with synchronizing our event. He worked extremely well with Maryland Country Caterers, The Point [Broomes Is.], and our officiant from Mindful Ministries. Dave played the music that we wanted and played it at the times we wanted. DJ Dave is the BEST!

Christina · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ dave was amazing! You don't need to stress or worry about a thing when you have DJ Dave on your team! He is very knowledgeable, professional and FUN - your guests are bound to have a great time. He worked well with all of our other vendors to make our special day as stress-free as possible (as a bride, this is MUCH needed). Would definitely recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

james · Married on 10/31/2015

The Dj supplied by DJ Dave's went above and beyond by accommodating last-minute playlists and going outside of the box to get the job done.

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

5 STARS ALL AROUND!!!! DJ Dave was extremely organized and professional during the planning process leading up to the wedding. Dave took time to talk with my husband and I separately and get a sense of what we wanted out of wedding day music. I have a very eclectic music taste and he took the time to download new music and make sure each song we wanted would be on the playlist. During the wedding, He has had many years of experience and gave some us some great ideas about how to make the event run smoothly. Dave did a fabulous job of working with our other vendors so the night went seamlessly. I would would 100% recommend DJ Dave to anyone looking for a wedding DJ or for any event alike!

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2015

If I could give Dave, with DJ Dave Entertainment, 10 stars I would. I have been aware of his services for several years and always knew that when my wedding came around, I would use him. There was never a doubt. He was very professional and worked very well with everyone involved in our wedding. Dave wanted to make sure that I had a hand in selecting all of the music and it perfectly suited myself and my new husband. I would highly recommend his services.

Keri · Married on 10/24/2015

DJ Dave made our wedding reception!!!! He played a great mix of music that made everyone happy and ready to dance. We had karaoke scheduled for the last hour of our reception and it was such a hit that we asked for an extra hour! Hire Dave if you want your event to be the best party that your guests will be talking about for months after!

Shari · Married on 10/17/2015

Dave was great to work with! Everyone had a great time and the dance floor stayed full.

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

One of the main things I knew I wanted at my wedding was a great DJ! I got more than that when I booked DJ Dave!
    I am a very organized person and it was very hard for me to put the success of my entire wedding into someone else's control.
    But Dave was wonderful! After countless emails, meetings, text messages, changes and substitutions to the ceremony and reception songs the big day was finally here!
    Dave made it his personal duty to ensure the entire evening ran on schedule and smoothly!
    He made the entire night fun, upbeat and go on without a hitch! And of course he played awesome music to get the party started!

Julie · Married on 10/11/2015

Anyone looking for a fun, flexible, AWESOME DJ...can stop searching right now. DJ Dave is the best one out there! My husband and I were married on October 11th, 2015 and we had Dj Dave for it. Sadly, our guests were not of the dancing kind (which we didn't know) but Dave still got people involved and made them laugh. We had to make a LOT of adjustments throughout the evening as the wedding was cut shorter than planned and he was SO VERY eager to help change things. He was quick to suggest alternatives or timing for events and just made everything run smooth. No one would have known that it was shorter than expected. As the evening came to a close, my photographer friend noticed her tire was flat. HE GOT OUT HIS AIR PUMP AND FIXED IT FOR HER! I can not stress enough how amazing these guys are. Do yourself a favor and hire them for EVERYTHING!!!!!!! - Love Mr. & Mrs. Landon.

Susie · Married on 10/10/2015

We couldn't have been happier with the service we got from DJ Dave. Our wedding was so much fun, thanks to him....our guests are still talking about it. He did an amazing job fulfilling all our requests (even our best man had his own music requests for his toast and Dave made it happen!). We will definitely recommend Dave to friends in the future!

Jill · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Entertainment did an awesome job at my wedding, Jake was very professional and very respect. He played all the song I choose. i'd highly recommend them for your wedding.

Cliff · Married on 10/03/2015

Dave was extremely helpful every step of the way and when I contacted him via email about a special request he was very responsive and able to go above and beyond what was asked. He had great suggestions throughout the wedding to keep the guests entertained. I would highly recommend using him. He had a constant smile and was very professional.

Bryan · Married on 09/25/2015

Dave did everything we asked including setting up karaoke. He was easy to work with and quite a bargain.

Christy · Married on 09/25/2015

DJ Dave was amazing. Prior to our wedding, we met with him and he worked really hard to make sure that he understood everything that we wanted. He helped us pick our musical selections and provided suggestions where appropriate. Dave really wanted to understand what kinds of music we like so that he could make the reception and wedding everything that it could be. Overall, the event was amazing and everyone had a fabulous time. In addition to providing pre-ceremony and ceremony music, DJ Dave had the perfect dinner music and then got the party started with karaoke and dancing! When my mom asked my 2 year old niece what her favorite part of the wedding was, she said the music. Thank you, DJ Dave, for helping to make our wedding such a special event!!