DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

167 | Prince Frederick, MD

167 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

167 DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

Joseph · Married on 09/09/2017

Communication from day one was excellent and the DJ performed wonderfully for the crowd!

John · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Dave was fantastic! He was great all throughout the planning process and did an amazing job on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend him to anyone!

Judy · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Dave did our wedding in Historic St Mary's City, MD and we could not have been happier! Professional, but fun, he was easily the best vendor we worked with, and very affordable too. He was totally on board with our somewhat unusual theme and fulfilled all of our requests perfectly. He totally grasped our musical tastes and really read the room to provide a great experience for our guests. 10/10, we would highly recommend! Thank you Dave for making our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2017

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

You are so welcome!! Thank you for all of your kind words!! It was my pleasure!

Greg · Married on 08/18/2017

Dave was the DJ for our wedding at Running Hare Vineyard. We were very happy with the service he provided. He was well organized and extremely flexible. He went above and beyond and we'd recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Jill · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Dave was fantastic! All the guests at our wedding had a great time on the dance floor. There was an great selection of music for those of all ages. He was very knowledgeable with musical selections and he helped us pick several songs for our event. He quickly responded our emails and he went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend DJ Dave!

• I

Inbal · Married on 07/08/2017

From the moment we meet DJ Dave we knew it would be a good fit for what we wanted. He personally took the time to get to know us and really listened to what we envisioned for our wedding playlist. He played exactly what we wanted. There were always people dancing through out the whole night. People even commented on how awesome the music was. Definitely would recommend Dave for your event. Thank you for making our night!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Dave was incredibly helpful to us in celebrating our wedding day! We were in contact with him for almost a year before our wedding day, and every communication along the way was cordial, professional, and informative. This also applied during the actual time of the reception when Dave communicated very clearly during the reception about where and when certain people needed to be ready. Dave was always willing to accommodate any changes and requests we had, and ultimately put together the perfect playlist (and timing)for our reception. I would recommend DJ Dave for any event, especially wedding receptions!!

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a great experience with Dave! He was a preferred vendor for our venue which made us feel extremely secure because we are not from the area of our venue. He knew way more about my venue than we did! It was very helpful. Dave sent us a very detailed PDF to fill out. It had everything from names of the bridal party, yes/no options to certain traditions such as garter/bouquet toss/money dance, "no" songs,"must" songs, and more! He made us feel very prepared through filling out this sheet and he never pressured me to do certain traditional songs. Everything went completely smooth on the wedding day which is exactly what you want!! He was able to cover up mistakes we had made in the planning so that no one would ever know! He re-organized my reception timeline for the sole purpose that we would have more time to have fun. And we had a ton of fun! We were on the dance floor for the whole time we could. I am really happy with our choice to pick DJ Dave!!!

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Dave was outstanding. He was very responsive from the very beginning. He helped us pick out music for our ceremony that isn't over used. Listened to our must play list and kept us on task throughout the reception. He had the dance floor packed once the party started. I would recommend him over other DJ's in the area for sure! He also had lights, which was a pleasant surprise.

chris · Married on 05/20/2017

Dj dave did a fantastic job, we gave him pretty much free reign on music choices and from the first song of night to the last night (which he chose perfectly) he kept everyone dancing and happy, cannot write a more positive review

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2017

We had Jake as our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. It was an outdoor venue with a unique set up not to mention we were dealing with rain showers all day. Jake was AMAZING. This day could not have gone as well as it did without him. He communicated perfectly with us throughout the entire day and handled the minor fires that came up extremely well and fast. Jake kept the party moving even during the rain! I would highly recommend him for any event!

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Great vendor! Everything flowed perfectly!

Tim · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Dave was absolutely fantastic to work with and made our wedding preparation a breeze. With the chaos of a wedding day, an experienced DJ is extremely important in keeping everyone on track, informed, and relaxed. DJ Dave did that for us. He was fun, insightful, professional, and all of our guests raved about his song choices at the reception. My wife and I are convinced that he is the best DJ in Southern Maryland, which is why we hired him to come all the way to Frederick for our wedding!

Ashlee · Married on 04/15/2017

Dave was a great DJ. He helped my fiancé and I with song selection for our ceremony, and suggested edits to our timeline to help our day's events flow smoothly. I had no worries on my big day that all would go off without a hitch. It was an amazing wedding and DJ Dave Entertainment was a big part of that.

Hannah · Married on 11/19/2016

Such a wonderful dj! Very nice and very loyal to what music we wanted played at our music. Overall a great person to work with and made our special day even better! :)

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Dave was very responsive and always got back to us quickly with any concerns! We saw him DJ at our friends' wedding and knew he was good at his job! During our wedding, he was very attentive and aware of timing and the schedule. He made sure to ask us throughout the night if it was okay to play certain songs people had requested. He definitely got the party going and all of our guests had a blast! DJ Dave is great at what he does!!!!

Amy · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Dave is wonderful. It was so easy for us to communicate with him and the planning process was a piece of cake! He gives you a worksheet to make everything easier for you as well as for him. He has multiple DJ's in his company to fit your specific needs and music interests. Besides all of this professional stuff, he is tons of fun and super easy to get along with. You will love him.

Roy · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Dave was 100% worth contacting. They sent us a guy that had years of experience in this field! They had pre-made play lists you can review and ad or remove songs from. Their library is so extensive, my wife got to listen to songs from the 50's that she loved so much! They came equipped, with lights, microphones, and some very impressive sound systems. They also happily played some songs from another country for us at our request! These guys make it happen! I regret not getting their Karaoke package! I will higher them again for my 10th anniversary!

Jenna · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Dave was awesome! Always keeping us informed of what was up next so we could stay on time while enjoying our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night and no one wanted it to be over. Thanks DJ Dave! We had a blast!

Randi · Married on 10/22/2016

Dave was AMAZING! From day one he responded to my inquiry immediately, made time to meet with me and my fiancé more than once and was flexible with our requests and needs. Music was the most important thing to my husband and Dave surpassed our expectations and put on the best party imagineable for us! He dealt with the property manager and all vendors with professionalism and it was truly a pleasure to work with him. He was respectful to our guests and stuck to the guidelines we gave him as far as please play and please DO NOT play. If you're looking for a great party and DJ, seriously look no further. If this guy can impress a man who's life revolves around awesome and unique music (my husband) he can do anything! In my opinion, the music makes the wedding... go with DJ dave and you won't be disappointed.

DJ Dave is just amazing. What got me at first was his responsiveness to all my inquiries. Throughout my entire planning process he was very attentive, responsive, and prompt! He clearly communicated what he needed from us and even provided a detailed schedule/organizer for us to fill out. On our wedding day he was prepared, organized, and facilitated the transitions (entrance, dinner, cake-cutting, dancing, etc.) so smoothly! Everything went perfectly and I would highly recommend DJ Dave Entertainment!

Katie · Married on 09/30/2016

Dave is hands down the best DJ in the DMV!!!!! His communication with me through out the night was much appreciated and all of my guests raved to me about how amazing Dave is. Thank you Dave for my wedding PERFECT!

Catherine · Married on 09/18/2016

The DJ was great! He had everyone dancing!

Dave was awesome. He catered to our every need and put together an awesome playlist. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you Dave!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Dave was wonderful! He really listens to the types of genres you like and comes up with a great playlist for your day. He is attentive to the mood of the crowd, and played all the right songs at the right moments. All of the guests commented on how fun our wedding was! He meets with you prior to the big day and walks through your timeline to ensure that he knows exactly what he is doing at every moment. He is friendly and very easy to work with.