59 Reviews for DJ Dario

Consultation (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Projector (1)
54 DJ Dario Reviews

Dario did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very easy to work with, and took our vision for the musical entertainment and really ran with it. We would highly recommend him for any event needing DJ services!

Profile Picture Llusi , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dario was fantastic! He let us have a lot of input, but also supplemented our list with songs that were sure to get everyone out on the dance floor. If guests' interest in a song was waning, he would immediately fade into a new track to reel them back in. He is also the nicest guy. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User7175730, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Music selection was perfect! Guest were happy dancing all night!

Profile Picture User6886358, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dario is one wonderful DJ and Master of Ceremonies! His talent and professionalism were outstanding. He took care of everything, and was extremely pleasant to work with before and during the wedding reception. I can't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I was referred to DJ Dario by a dear friend (who had a great wedding with him many years ago!) You are in solid, assured hands with Dario! He complemented our taste in music and seemed genuinely excited about our songlist, and it showed. I'm still sore from how much I danced this weekend at my wedding! He provided bonus beautiful uplighting, and put us at ease during the reception and showed up promptly, and was flexible with last-minute changes. He was friendly, classy, and fun while MC'ing the events. Communication via email was easy-peasy. His rates are some of the best around considering his level of experience and professionalism! Thank you so much for a super wedding and fun night, DJ Dario!

Profile Picture Jean, 5/7/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We hired DJ Dario Claudio for our wedding 10/10/2015. I know my review is kind of late but we were just reminiscing about our fun wedding and how everyone was on the dance floor non-stop!! Dario was super responsive and professional throughout the wedding planning. He is an amazing DJ that was able to provide the perfect music/MC services for a Latino/American wedding. We loved working with him and he really made our day special. I would highly recommend him to any bride looking for a kickass DJ.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Dario is the BEST!! He deejay-ed our October 3rd wedding, and from the moment the dance music started, the dance floor was filled for the rest of the night up to the very last song, a mark of a GREAT DJ! My parents told me they heard from friends of theirs who said they hadn't danced that much in years! :-) And our photos from the reception prove we had everyone on the floor dancing at some point, young and old. Dario knows exactly how to feel out and entertain a crowd of all ages, and very clearly loves what he does and brings that joy to your party. He was very responsive in the planning phase, discussed our reception format and playlist with me at length to get a feel for what we wanted, and was all-around extremely polished and professional on the day of as the MC. Also the lighting he provided was just perfect-- from the uplighting to the monogram gobo and dance floor lights-- just added so much to the party. We cannot recommend more highly!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Dario did an outstanding job at our wedding. Not only were the transitions flawless, but he did an amazing job MCing the event. DJ Dario is extremely organized and punctual. Communication was always quick. We will definitely book with him again! 5 Stars+

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dario was awesome!! I was looking for a bilingual DJ for my Latin/Greek wedding, and I’m so glad I found him! He is very responsive with emails and communication. He has all the equipment you can think of and was very professional on my wedding day! Most importantly, he kept the party going the WHOLE night! The Greek song that I requested was a big hit and the uplights and gobo looked amazing!! Thanks again Dario, you rock!!

Profile Picture Nathalie, 8/9/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dario is an exceptional DJ! From the moment that I called him a year before the wedding, until he loaded his last piece of equipment at the end of the evening, he was nothing but professional! He consulted with my daughter, myself and my husband in regard to every detail of the wedding and reception so that it would be perfect! It was! I chose to contact Dario, because I had worked with him at a wedding a year prior and was impressed with how professional and personable he was. I have two other daughters that will be married one day, and Dario will be the first person that I will call! I highly recommend him for ANY event! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Cristi, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dario was amazing, he was extremely professional; I had several guests come up to me and say how impressed they were with our DJ. I highly recommend Dario!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dario turned out to be great! I found him by searching bilingual djs and went with the second one listed. He knew from the beginning we would need a mixture of music and did just that!
As the wedding approached I got very nervous and suggested emailing him (as well as my other vendors) basically four times a week. He was understanding and accepted all of my changes and even gave helpful advice on my day-of wedding timeline.
DJ Dario emailed me closer to the wedding asking if a couple could come and observe the beginning of the dancing portion of the reception. We allowed it and I didn't even notice they were there. Couple days after the wedding I thought about how that was such a great idea to personally see the DJ in action- especially basing it off a Google search.
The day of flew by and was sad when he said it was the last dance. His music helped both of kit different cultured families come together and have the best night of our lives.
At one point I told my now husband I felt as though he was playing too much Spanish music. My husband approached him and Dario quickly changed it back around. (Although I understand why he was sticking with the Spanish music- EVERYONE was dancing).
I was pleasantly surprised by how great DJ Dario was and he even passed around the microphone during the reception (just a little karaoke) for everyone to enjoy! Great price for such a fabulous DJ!

Profile Picture Laurie, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Dario for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with how things went. He was really easy to work with and really interested in making the event and music what we wanted it to be, rather than set songs chosen from a standard list. He worked with sample music we provided from our own iTunes libraries to put together a larger collection of music that would have the vibe we wanted and it turned out great. Everyone had a blast - he even took a little cellphone video for us of the group doing the Hora. Would hire him and recommend him again without a second thought. On top of that, he was super responsive to emails, which is such a big plus.

Profile Picture Amelia, 1/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dario was phenomenal from the moment I contacted him until the last (extra) songs he played at our reception. First, I was impressed by his responsiveness. My initial e-mail to him was sent when he was DJing a destination wedding in the Carribean...and he still responded to my query almost immediately. His rates were surprisingly reasonable (especially for the quality!!!!). He continued to be easy to reach and quick to respond to any request. We had a slightly unusual situation as most of my wife's guests were Middle Eastern and we wanted to have a mix of their traditional music mixed in with more run-of-the-mill dance music. DJ Dario was more than accommodating, using both music that we provided and music that he found on his own. Most of our communication was over e-mail, but we met him in person about a week before the wedding, when our general stress levels were through the roof with all of the preparations. His easy-going, professional demeanor calmed us both down and gave us the confidence that even if everything else went wrong, our DJ would be perfect. We gave him a small list of song suggestions and otherwise trusted him to read the room and keep the party alive. On the day of the wedding, he brought uplights with our wedding colors at no charge in addition to his other awesome dance floor lighting and they looked amazing. As to the music selection, we have not stopped raving about it since the reception ending. He literally had the entire room on the dance floor from the moment dinner ended until multiple encore songs had finished playing. His ability to read the room and know the exact right set of songs to play next, whether they were the more traditional ethnic songs or contemporary pop hits, was like an art form. I have never had as much fun at a wedding as I did at mine and DJ Dario was a huge part of that. I could not recommend his services more highly and suggest that you book him soon before the rest of the DC area discovers how awesome he is!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kris, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose DJ Dario because he had great reviews and was flexible since we only needed him for part of our wedding day-- it was awesome that he gave us an hourly rate. And even though he was only playing for a few hours, he came really early to make sure the logistics and set up were perfect for such a big day. He set up something special for the father-daughter dance and when our band left about 15 minutes before they were supposed to, he covered for them seamlessly. I'm pretty sure he played all our must play songs but I missed some of them because we were taking portraits with the photographer. Not his fault but it would be the only constructive criticism I would provide... just make sure the bride and groom are somewhere nearby when you play the "must play" songs. We heard them playing while we were taking portraits. To be fair, I never asked him to re-play them but it's something I remember. I would recommend him again-- he even sent me some pictures and videos he took and while I have been waiting for the photographer to send the professional ones-- which was so nice! I also had a guest mention they thought he was great/professional. Thanks DJ Dario!!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rafael and I celebrated our wedding on Sep. 6th, 2014 at Keswick Hall near Charlottesville, VA

We were impressed from the first encounter with DJ Dario and his high energy to make our wedding day the best ever. He was easy to work with, very professional and listened to our every music need. He also suggested other ideas for making the dance party even better, such as adding a monogram "gobo" of our names on the dance floor and bringing special lights.

We could not have had a better DJ to keep our dance party going until the wee hours of the night and our guests highly entertained... With a Brazilian groom and American/Chilean bride, we truly needed an all-encompassing experience that could entertain a diverse crowd and be special for different age groups. DJ Dario delivered that and more. With a diverse repertoire of upbeat songs, our local and international guests were amazed and couldn't stop moving to the beats... the best judge of a successful night is that nobody ever left the dance floor.

You are the BEST DJ Dario!! Thanks for making it a night to remember!

Profile Picture Adrien, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dario was AMAZING! I would recommend him to anyone. He was friendly, professional and incredibly helpful. He allowed us to see him at work before we decided to accept his services. We could tell he was more than a DJ, he was the Master of Ceremony showing his many years of experience in the entertaining business (in our case a wedding). The planing phase was smooth and DJ Dario was easily accessible. On the wedding day he was ready on time and performed superbly! My family is Colombian and my wife's is both American and Mexican so pleasing everyone in the crowd was difficult but DJ Dario did just that. The reception was an incredible success (an amazing party!) and it was in large part due to his knowledge as a DJ (he knows how to read a crowd and his music selection was spectacular). Not only did he perform his duties as MC/DJ but he was also an incredible help with the smooth operation of the reception. Overall, our experience with DJ Dario was exceptional and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a MC/DJ for any event but particularly for multicultural wedding.

Profile Picture Carlos David, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dario was superb. We handpicked him due to his experience with different music types as we were preparing for a mixed group (Peruvian, Brazilian, American). He was able to accommodate our last minute song changes seamlessly. Even though we had not met in person until the day of the wedding, we were immediately set at ease as he emceed our event. He is a consummate professional and genuinely enjoys what he does.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maurice, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dario did a great job at my wedding last weekend. He kept people dancing all night. He is really nice and easy to get ahold of by e-mail and phone. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Jordana, 5/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend DJ Dario to anyone! He was very professional, very friendly, and kept the party going all night. He was ready and willing to help with all the sound equipment at the wedding and he put a lot of effort into making the special day even more special. He made the day run smoothly and always had a smile on his face.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dario was awesome! He is completely bilingual which is something that I was looking for. He is a great MC and DJ! Fun times!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/16/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dario was very flexible - working with us up to the last minute on adding music, mapping out the schedule for the day, etc. He helped us brainstorm different options and provided a lot of songlist examples for reception music, and provided great advice and humor in our selections. All our guests raved about how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing during our wedding. He even saved the day by knowing when to slowly turn down the mic and turn up the music during the best man's speech that went out of control! His rates were very affordable for everything he provided - DJing all night, lights, speakers, and microphone for our speeches. We couldn't have asked for anyone better for our special day.

Profile Picture Beth, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dario was very professional and set the right mood for our wedding vow renewal. Would work with him again!

Profile Picture User2798335, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dario did a wonderful job as our wedding DJ. All of our guests had a blast, and he was a big part of the reason why. He did a fantastic job of keeping the crowd dancing, setting the perfect mood with the right mix of songs, as well as playing our personal favorites and anticipating songs we would like. We always use him for all our special occasions and will continue to do so.

Profile Picture User4071621, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dario rocked the dance floor on our wedding day. He played all the songs we requested and threw in some extras of his own which made it a perfect mix for the guests that we had. He did a fabulous job with our monogram/bogo and the uplighting in the ballroom was absolutely gorgeous. We are so happy that he was available for our wedding. Thank you for everything, Dario!

Profile Picture Huyen, 11/16/13, 1 Review