DJ Dario Reviews

59 | Washington, DC

59 Reviews for DJ Dario

Emily · Married on 10/26/2013

Wonderful DJ my wedding some little hectic moments, but Dario went with the flow. Made the night go a lot smoother and made it the best night of our lives.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Kevin · Married on 10/19/2013

Dario did an excellent job understanding and meeting our needs for our wedding. We had some special requests for songs that he did not yet have, but he got all of the songs we wanted and everything went very smoothly. I'd highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/21/2013

C · Married on 10/05/2013

The phrase "exactly what we wanted" comes to mind with DJ Dario. With almost no instruction or specifications from us, he sampled the right music at the right times interspersed with the right amount of talking (or little talking as was needed). He hit the mark on all counts, and we were a gay wedding with a couple from different cultural backgrounds--not an easy sell. By the end of the night, he had everyone dancing and helped make us one family. Couldn't recommend him more highly (and we don't hand out compliments lightly).

Sent on 10/06/2013

DJ Dario was absolutely wonderful. I kept changing my mind about songs right before the wedding, and he had no problem accommodating me. He played the perfect mixture of music for my multicultural wedding, and everyone was dancing all night long. He made the whole night a blast!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Lauren · event on 09/21/2013

Our party was above and beyond special because of Dario's great music picks, fun and festive light show, and his his obvious love for what he does. I rate him a 5 plus plus plus!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Nohelia · Married on 09/20/2013

DJ Dario was the whole package. We met with him once to discuss what we needed and loved the fact that he is bilingual. He is very professional and responds very quickly to emails (we all know how important this is to us brides). He played large variety of music, took requests and no one ever left the dance floor. Added bonus, he now offers uplighting for a great price! We loved our custom gobo.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Patricia · Married on 09/14/2013

Dario... Rocks!!!

He was prepared for the event and arrived early for set up! He made my daughter and son-in-laws wedding so special! He made the guest feel appreciated! The music played in the Wedding Ceremony was perfect to stepping on the dance floor in the Grand Ballroom of the Hilton Springfield for the Wedding Reception. He not only played terrific songs but the sound system and special lighting was GREAT! As, the mother of the bride, I would recommend "Dario" to anyone who wants to see professionalism at their BEST!!!!

Sincerely,

Patricia

Sent on 09/16/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/07/2013

Dario was a true professional from the first conversation that I had with him. He made planning the music for my wedding easy, he gave guidance and ideas when I described the type of atmosphere I wanted, and reassured me on some of the music I had already selected. I spoke with several DJ's and there was a big difference in the level of responsiveness and professionalism from the others as compared to Dario. In addition, he was a personable, likeable guy. I highly recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2013

DJ Dario was awesome. I would use him again in a minute. From the moment he got the party started the crowd never sat down. Thanks Dario

Sent on 09/18/2013

Maria · Married on 08/03/2013

DJ Dario was awesome! He played exactly the music we wanted and truly cared about us and making our special day fun and perfect! He was responsive to any questions or concerns that my husband and I had. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/11/2013
  • User3191391 · 2+ years ago

Dario was absolutely fantastic! He did a great job with the music at our wedding reception -- the dance floor was packed the entire evening. He was easy to work with, listened to us well and stayed on script, and played the type of music we wanted. He was extremely responsive and personable. He had dj'd my brothers wedding a year ago and remembered most of my family a year later. He was also fexible -- we found out a few days before the wedding that the church did not have a sound system. For a very reasonable fee, Dario set up a second sound system at the church. He could not have been any better.

I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Monika · Married on 12/22/2012

DJ Dario was professional, personable, punctual and flexible. He was a top notch DJ on our wedding night and was able to entertain a crowd of two different cultures and backgrounds. DJ Dario really listened to what we were looking for and followed through until the end of the reception. We met months before the wedding, DJ Dario kept in touch and was very responsive during the planning stages. The music played during the cocktail hour, dinner, different events during the reception and during dancing were perfect. The fact he was a bilingual DJ and MC made a huge difference. Our wedding was so much fun and I have to thank DJ Dario so much because he was a key person!

Sent on 01/23/2013

A · Married on 12/15/2012

We called Dario after seeing his excellent reviews online. We spoke with him and were confident that he was the right DJ for our event. He's very easygoing and it was apparent that he had a good sense of what we wanted. (Basically, a fun dance party with music that our 20- and 30-something friends would like, with no corny wedding songs.)

We were not disappointed. Working with Dario was a pleasure from beginning to end. We had a quick conversation to discuss our expectations and Dario sent us a list of popular songs to annotate so we could give him a sense of our guests' tastes. On the night of the event, Dario was there on time, set up and ready to go. His equipment is great and he requires absolutely zero supervision--he is a true professional. He took over seamlessly from the instrumental band we had playing during the cocktail hour and launched into the dance party portion of the evening without missing a beat.

Most importantly, he played music that kept the enthusiasm going until the bitter end. Dozens of friends have told us since the event what a great time they had and how much fun the atmosphere was. The proof is in the pudding.

We are very, very glad we chose Dario to DJ our wedding and would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Cliff · Married on 09/22/2012

I'm very happy that I Dario was our wedding dj. I was referred to him by a friend who also used him at his wedding. Dario is a pure joy to work with. He's flexible, positive, responsive and knows how to make you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him as a vendor. Our wedding was a blast! Thanks Dario.

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • F

Franchesca · Married on 08/11/2012

Everything was perfect ! I was looking for a new DJ at the last minute and came upon his website. He was very helpful and I'm thankful I found him! Everyone loved him at my wedding! Thank you so much !!!

Sent on 08/18/2012

DJ Dario is a responsive, professional, super nice, seriously talented DJ.

Our wedding was on August 4th, 2012 and he did a great job. My husband and I were happy to have DJ Dario in our wedding day. He was the DJ at our Niece/Brother’s wedding two years prior our wedding and we really liked him since then. He was so helpful throughout the entire process. He is fun, friendly and great at what he does. We did our best to guide him to what we wanted and he did his thing.
    We wanted to keep the energy high in the dance floor, but we understood that sometimes it's smart to slow it down so people can catch their breath. Dario handled this challenge like a champ. If the crowd needed a break, he delivered it. If the crowd wanted to get rowdy, he was happy to oblige. We told him the music we, our families and friends liked to dance to and he did the rest. Despite, were some misunderstandings and confusing with some of the songs in our playlist, the dance floor was packed from the very first song and our guests are still calling to let us know how much fun they had.

I would highly recommend DJ Dario!

Sent on 10/04/2012

A. · Married on 03/10/2012

Dario was a true professional. He was very easy to work with and was open and enthusiastic about our varied music suggestions. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a polished yet flexible DJ.

Sent on 03/25/2012

G · Married on 02/25/2012

We are extremely happy we chose DJ Dario Claudio for our wedding, and we simply can't recommend him highly enough. He contributed tremendously to what was a wonderful evening of dancing and celebration, keeping both sides of our families and friends of all ages out on the dance floor throughout the festivities. More than a music spinner, he provided our introductions and announcements as we requested in an elegant and polished way that kept the tone of the event.

Our guests are still complimenting us on our choice of DJ. Several have said he's the best they've ever come across -- and we agree!

He is also an honest, straightforward businessman who respects his clients' preferences -- we could tell as soon as we met for an initial interview that we were comfortable with moving forward in working with him. Besides meeting with us in person at the venue about a month in advance, he was consistently reachable, responsive and open and welcoming to our ideas. He dressed impeccably, was punctual, had state-of-the-art equipment that sounded great and that wasn't clunky or obtrusive to look at (!), very reasonable in his rate, and worked very well with our site manager and coordinator (who have added him to their short list of favorites).

Going into the selection process, I was highly skeptical that a DJ would abide by our playlist, maintain a balance of elegance and fun simultaneously, or have a good sense of the gamut of genres, musical eras and artists we wanted to include. But Dario did, and we are thrilled.

He is truly professional, personable, and we recommend him without any reservation whatsoever.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Leah · event on 02/18/2012

DJ Dario did an outstanding job at both of our big fundraising events. He had the dance floor full during the entire evening. He was also very professional from start to finish, and truly did bring a touch of class to our events!
    I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Julio · Married on 11/20/2010

Very Professional! Met with us 2 times before the wedding to iron things out. He was in constant contact with my wife to go over details, He was open to ideas and gave lots of interesting ideas. Very helpful!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Regina · Married on 10/02/2010

I found DJ Dario through a friend of mine, she had heard good things about him. He was prompt in responding to my now husband's initial inquiry and those that followed. We had to plan our wedding from out of town, so we were only able to meet up with him a few weeks before the wedding. He was very interested in our ideas and what kind of music we wanted, he took a lot of notes. He also had some great ideas for games during the reception, i.e., one for who would take home the centerpiece. He was on time, professional and was great at keeping things moving through the reception, through all of the announcements, speeches and of course the music. Another family member of mine booked him for his wedding the following year!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Dana · Married on 08/04/2010

Dario is a wonderful DJ who is passionate about his work. I cannot recommend him highly enough! He was the DJ for our vintage-themed wedding at Ceresville Mansion in Frederick, Maryland.

When I was initially searching for a DJ he made it a point to follow up on my request right away and this responsiveness continued until our big day. At our initial meeting I was immediately put at ease and he completely understood the ambiance we were going for and how we wanted the evening to progress. He checked in periodically in the months before the event, assisting us with song selections (which were all big hits!), sourcing our favorite music, and confirming the timeline and pronunciations of all the names in the bridal party.

On our wedding day he arrived early and was all set up as a back-up just in case we needed him for ceremony music. During the reception, he was instrumental in setting the vibe for our evening. From a jazzy cocktail hour, to a dinner with laid back classics, to keeping everyone dancing until the end, the soundtrack from the evening still resonates with me. He demonstrated that he knew our taste and was able to balance that with our guests' requests. He even interacted with our guests and people have said to me that he is the best DJ they've seen and I wholeheartedly agree. I couldn't have asked for anyone better and I would highly recommend him for any event your planning. I know I'll be calling him again!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Joan · Married on 06/26/2010

If you want all your guests on the dance floor, then you need DJ Dario to rock your wedding. My husband and I were married over two years ago, and our friends are literally still talking about how much fun they had at our reception. A large part of our wedding day success was due to DJ Dario’s skills. From start to finish, Dario was able to gauge the mood and needs of the crowd. Far from the typical drowsy elevator music during most wedding dinners, Dario picked songs that were calming yet still upbeat enough to keep the energy going. Once it was time to dance, his choices were flawless all night long. One of our favorite moments of The Day, was when we looked up to see everyone on the dance floor; our college friends were right alongside aunts, uncles, and older family members, all grinning from ear to ear moving with the music. By the end of the night everyone, including me, was sweating from head to toe from hours of dancing; with his varied, well-timed, well-chosen mix, Dario was truly able to please all of my guests.

Aside from making terrific song selections, Dario is the perfect combination of host and DJ. He’s thankfully not one of those annoying DJs who attempts to take over your wedding, but he knows how to make the introductions fun and how to get the crowd involved in an exciting bouquet toss. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, you can rely on DJ Dario for a perfect experience from beginning to end. He’s professional, organized, and personable, and he’ll make sure to fulfill any special requests or instructions you may have. There’s nobody else I would trust with such an important role on my wedding day. DJ DARIO is definitely the right choice for all your DJing needs!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Catherine · Married on 10/03/2009

DJ Dario helped pull our rather off beat wedding together and everyone from my grandmother to my dads coworkers to my friends had a fantastic time. Dario was very enthusiastic about what we wanted, worked with us and was just a dream to work with.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Jenny · Married on 05/03/2008

DJ Dario, you're awesome! its been over a year since our wedding and the music at our reception is still being talked about. they say that the dj makes the party and you sure made our party GREAT!

Sent on 09/21/2012