DJ Dante Mincin Reviews

26 | Greensburg, PA

26 Reviews for DJ Dante Mincin

Ellen · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Dante was the kind of DJ you dream of working with. He was not only accommodating in the planning process, but he aided in the surprise song from the Maid of Honor/Matron of Honor during their speech.
    He was very professional and quite timely in his email and phone responses.
    The dance floor was also occupied the entire time after dinner and I cannot compliment him enough on the song choices to keep the party there!
    My husband and I were the first wedding at The new Westmoreland Museum of American Art, our guests occupied several rooms and he was able to keep the attention of our guests!
    From our first conversation I knew I did not need to look any further for a DJ. We would highly recommend DJ Dante Mincin!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Heather · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ Dante was one of the best picks we could've had for our wedding! He was wonderful to work with and detailed with what we wanted and in keeping us on track that evening. He really made our night unforgettable. My father and I fell in love with the song 'Father Daughter' but found it was a bit too quick for us to slow dance to. Dante did his magic and slowed the song down!! It was perfect. I would recommend him in a heart beat. He really knows how to work the crowd for both the young and old. Thanks DJ Dante!! - Heather and AJ

Sent on 02/17/2016

Julia · Married on 07/03/2015

Our night was amazing, thank you to Dante!! He worked great with all the changes and was very flexible! He had people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2015

Dante was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! He took the time to meet with me and find out exactly what my husband and I wanted the music to be like at our reception. We really liked how he offered many "tiers" of options for his services, allowing us to stay within our budget. He was very thorough and helpful, especially the weeks leading up to the wedding as we were making final decisions. I was so impressed with how dedicated he was to meeting our requests, including the time he took to create a special mix of songs for my Father/Daughter dance. He kept the night running smoothly and the dance floor filled all night! Dante really helped to set the fun tone for our wedding, and we are so happy we chose him for our wedding DJ!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jacob · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Dante Mincin was absolutely wonderful during our whole wedding process. In our case, Dante meet with us in person twice and consulted over the phone as well. He was very thorough and eager to make our day fun and memorable.

One thing that we didn't want to have happen at our wedding reception was for our guests to be bored or not able to hear speeches/music and that definitely did not happen. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. We even had DJ Dante stay and extra 1.5 hours in which he was very accommodating. Dante's equipment is state of the art, the speeches were loud and clear and the music fill the entire hall.

I would absolutely recommend hiring DJ Dante Mincin to work your wedding or any other special event. He is extremely professional, personable and eager to make your day memorable.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Alie · Married on 08/16/2014

Dante was an AMAZING DJ for our wedding! He was always very professional when we met with him and talked with him. He kept everyone dancing at our wedding - everyone was entertained and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor (like so many weddings I've been to). He was sure to understand all of the details for our day and exactly what we wanted played. He walked through everything with us which helped us a ton. He was extremely helpful when planning the details of the whole day and especially when we had questions. We had a few unexpected "bumps" on our wedding day (from the venue), and Dante kept the situation calm and relaxed and adapted very quickly on the spot to the changes in his plans.

We had many friends and relatives tell us how awesome our DJ was and asked for his name for future events. I would HIGHLY recommend Dante - you will certainly not be let down!! He is amazing at what he does and cares very much to make your wedding day perfect. Not only is he a talented DJ, but he is such a genuine, personable, fun person! We wish we had more excuses to use his services! You will not go wrong with choosing Dante - he gave us an amazing experience for such a special day in our lives! Thank you, Dante!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

DJ Dante was so amazing!! He kept everyone dancing and having a great time. He was very professional and easy to get in touch with. He was a huge influence on the turn out of our wedding, which was the best night of my life!! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

sarah · Married on 06/28/2014

We couldn't be happier with our choice of using Dante for our wedding. He was extremely professional and great to work with. He was detail orientated so our ceremony and reception flowed perfectly. He was prompt to respond to emails and open to all our ideas. We received so many compliments throughout the night on what an awesome DJ we had. Dante had everyone out on the dance floor and having a good time. We recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Meredith · Married on 10/26/2013

DJ Dante was AMAZING. From the the very first meeting he was very professional and super patient with us. He answered all of our questions and was so helpful in planning the music/reception. He NAILED the music and our dance floor was packed the whole night. People are still talking about how fun our dance floor was and I couldn't have asked for anything more. He did great helping with the flow of the reception as well and keeping things on time which was a huge help. DJ Dante was THE BEST!

Sent on 11/29/2013
  • Mrs. Katie J

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

When planning a wedding...there are a few key elements that every couple should put at the top of their priority list, and an excellent DJ was one of those elements at the top of ours!

From the first conversation we had with Dante, we were sold. Not only is his professionalism top notch, but his willingness to work with your wants and needs to create your perfect wedding day is more than any couple could ask for. Plus, in addition to his spectacular business skills, Dante has a perfect announcers voice!

Dante provided my husband and I with our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and reception music, and each event went off without a hitch! Despite the fact that our venue was less than accommodating in providing him with enough time to set up his equipment, Dante never missed a beat and our wedding timeline stayed on cue the entire evening.

Working together with Dante over many months was wonderful, and I actually grew to look forward to our interactions. After our wedding day, we received many complements as to how great our DJ was, and everyone kept talking about how awesome it was that our dance floor was packed right up until the last song of the night, and this is undoubtedly largely due to Dante keeping our party up and moving all night long!

We wholeheartedly recommend Dante for your wedding needs and we look forward to sending him clips from our finished wedding video to upload to his website!

Katie & David
    10.12.2013

Sent on 11/03/2013

Nate · Married on 09/28/2013

We met with several DJs before we met Dante and Dante was the epitome of professionalism. He helped organize each part of the reception and kept the whole event on schedule. Dante kept the dance floor packed all night and played the music we had requested throughout the night and even added some other surprise songs that fit perfectly with our guests.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Amber · Married on 09/14/2013

I had a lot of requests and he had no problem doing exactly what I wanted to make my wedding the day I always dreamed of! He found music instantly for small changes tht I made throughout my reception and was just amazing and wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Holly · Married on 08/17/2013

My husband Tim and I would like to thank Dante for making our wedding better than we
    even imagined! We had a blast and so did our guests! The music was perfect,
    the slide shows turned out exactly how we wanted them, and everyone was on
    the dance floor all night long. Several guests commented on how much they liked our Dj and how professional he was. He was flexible and accommodating during the wedding reception and throughout the wedding planning process as well!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Kelly & Jeff · Married on 07/06/2013

The dance floor was packed all night and all of our guests had a great time!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Scott · Married on 06/29/2013

Dante is very professional and easy to work with. He was quick to respond emails and phone calls. Worked with my wife and I when we decided we wanted to have him provide additional services last minute and was great about everything.

Give DJ Dante Mincin a call if you want you DJ work done right

Sent on 07/22/2013

Melanie · Married on 06/15/2013

DJ Dante made our wedding amazing! He was very easy going with the planning, and even more importantly at the reception. He did wonderfully at balancing between the live band and the schedule running a little behind. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everybody had a blast!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Maria · Married on 05/25/2013

Dante really made our wedding day easy and special! We could not have done it without him, and he made the whole DJ process really really quick and painless! He is the best!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Julia · Married on 04/27/2013

Dante is 100% one of the best in Pittsburgh. He knows how to MC an event and make the night go smoothly. Once he starts playing music- he knows how to get the dance floor packed and keep it packed! He was very professional through the entire planning process- easy to get in contact with, and a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Justin · Married on 12/28/2012

Dj Dante was very professional and very helpful in moving things along for our wedding. He made sure everything stayed on schedule and was very attentive to the details of our special day. This was the second wedding that DJ Dante worked that I attended and he did a great job for both. His music selection is endless and is very easy to work with.

Sent on 01/19/2013

Mia · Married on 12/01/2012

DJ Dante Mincin was a fantastic DJ! We couldn't be more impressed. I originally hired a DJ for my wedding that would not return my calls, so I was quite frantic thinking we wouldn't find a DJ for our big day. After my husband found Dante online, we met with him at a Starbucks in the Pittsburgh area. He was extremely professional, showing up early with all documents and a great explanation of his service. He made selecting the music for our big day so easy, and he was so accommodating of our schedules since we live out of town. The document contained questions about songs we wanted played during the reception, and information we needed to provide so he knew how we wanted to be introduced, when we wanted to eat, cut the cake, do the first dance, etc. He made our day run so smoothly. The ceremony ended a little early, so he started playing early when the guests were arriving and was quick to meet us when we got to the venue so we could be introduced. His music selection was great, and everyone danced the ENTIRE time. There was no awkward moments or pauses when the floor was empty. It was quite the party. I would recommend DJ Dante as your DJ. He is both extremely professional and personable. I was so nervous for my wedding day, and he was a great MC.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Chris · Married on 08/25/2012

Words cannot describe the amazing job the Dante did for our wedding. He was extremely professional, polite, punctual, and kept the party/mood flowing all night. We had many compliments from guests about how great of a job our DJ was doing. His entire set up with the lights, speakers, & TV's looked amazing. He was also extremely helpful in making the right recommendations of songs for the perfect moments. Everything for our evening flowed incredibly well. It was a pleasure working with Dante. I am recommending him to anyone that I know looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Dana · Married on 06/16/2012

Dante was absolutely incredible, and was the reason our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception were so organized and amazing. Dante provided music for our ceremony as well as the entire reception. He attended our rehearsal as well, and was the essential reason that everything ran smoothly. He went above and beyond with helping us to plan, and was very accommodating to my extremely picky music tastes! I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone, and hope to work with him in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/26/2012

Dante was AMAZING! He worked with my husband and I to plan music that would work for our family and friends. He was extremely professional and was more than willing to answer any questions we had. I had many family members and friends state that the music was excellent and our DJ's was one of the best they'd seen. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2009

Dante was a great DJ for our wedding reception. I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/01/2009

Christina · Married on 07/16/2016

DJ Dante did a great job with our wedding. He was quick to respond to all questions and comments, and his attention to detail took care of all of our needs and concerns. He triple-checked name pronunciation to make sure he had it right and was extremely professional from day one through the end of the wedding. He kept everything running smoothly and never had an empty dance floor. The music was never too loud, and we didn’t receive any complaints at the end of the night. We’d go with him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/31/2016